Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of March 1978 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 0 minutes. Enjoy!
March 9, 1978 was a Thursday and it was the 68th day of the year 1978. The next time you can reuse your old 1978 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 43 days left before your next birthday. You will be 39 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,202 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 481 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1943Trish Van Devere
- 1946Alexandra Bastedo
- 1955Ornella Muti
- 1959Tom Amandes
- 1971Diego Torres
- 1971Emmanuel Lewis
- 1976Yamila Diaz-Rahi
- 1983Maite Perroni
- 1989Kim Tae-yeon
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 9.
- 1918Mickey Spillane, American author and actor (d. 2006)
- 1932Jože Pučnik, Slovenian sociologist and politician (d. 2003)
- 1943Trish Van Devere, American actress
- 1945Robert Calvert, English singer-songwriter and playwright (Hawkwind) (d. 1988)
- 1964Steve Wilkos, American police officer and talk show host
- 1966Michael Patrick MacDonald, Irish-American author and activist
- 1970Shannon Leto, American drummer and actor (Thirty Seconds to Mars and The Wondergirls)
- 1972Jean Louisa Kelly, American actress and singer
- 1985Jesse Litsch, American baseball player
- 1989Artem Borodulin, Russian figure skater
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1500The fleet of Pedro Álvares Cabral leaves Lisbon for the Indies. The fleet will discover Brazil which lies within boundaries granted to Portugal in the Treaty of Tordesillas.
- 1566David Rizzio, private secretary to Mary, Queen of Scots, is murdered in the Palace of Holyroodhouse, Edinburgh, Scotland.
- 1765After a campaign by the writer Voltaire, judges in Paris posthumously exonerate Jean Calas of murdering his son. Calas had been tortured and executed in 1762 on the charge, though his son may have actually committed suicide.
- 1916Mexican Revolution: Pancho Villa leads nearly 500 Mexican raiders in an attack against the border town of Columbus, New Mexico.
- 1945The Bombing of Tokyo by the United States Army Air Forces begin, one of the most destructive bombing raids in history.
- 1959The Barbie doll makes its debut at the American International Toy Fair in New York.
- 1960Dr. Belding Hibbard Scribner implants for the first time a shunt he invented into a patient, which allows the patient to receive hemodialysis on a regular basis.
- 1967Trans World Airlines Flight 553, a Douglas DC-9-15, crashes in a field in Concord Township, Ohio following a mid-air collision with a Beechcraft Baron, killing 26.
- 1976Forty-two people die in the 1976 Cavalese cable car disaster, the worst cable-car accident to date.
- 1991Massive demonstrations are held against Slobodan Milošević in Belgrade.
View the complete list of historical events for March 9.
Curious about this Watermelon? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 9 and 1978 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Vicki Sue Robinson, Hardrock Gunter, Jason Lee, Holly Brisley, Sarah Clarke, Max Ferguson, Peter Mullan, Colton Haynes, Martin Kemp, Kristen Connolly.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 9 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on March 9, 1978.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was (Love Is) Thicker Than Water by Andy Gibb as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 11, 1978). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 11, 1987 – Lim Seulong, South Korean singer, dancer, and actor (2AM); November 22, 1959 – Lenore Zann, Australian-Canadian actress, singer, and politician; August 23, 1946 – Keith Moon, English drummer, songwriter, and producer (The Who and Plastic Ono Band) (d. 1978).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,008