Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of March 1978 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 9, 1978 was a Thursday and it was the 68th day of the year 1978. The next time you can reuse your old 1978 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 14 days left before your next birthday. You will be 39 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,231 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 482 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1944Paola Quattrini
- 1946Alexandra Bastedo
- 1962Pete Wishart
- 1965Brian Bosworth
- 1971Emmanuel Lewis
- 1972Kerr Smith
- 1980Matthew Gray Gubler
- 1986Brittany Snow
- 1989Kim Tae-yeon
- 1991Domo Genesis
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 9.
- 1882Arthur Beecher Carles, American painter and academic (d. 1952)
- 1905Gerard Helders, Dutch jurist and politician, Dutch Minister of Colonial Affairs (d. 2013)
- 1933Lloyd Price, American singer-songwriter
- 1934Joyce Van Patten, American actress
- 1940Raúl Juliá, Puerto Rican-American actor and singer (d. 1994)
- 1947Keri Hulme, New Zealand author and poet
- 1956Shashi Tharoor, Indian politician, Indian Minister of External Affairs
- 1957Faith Daniels, American journalist and talk show host
- 1958Paul MacLean, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 1987Bow Wow, American rapper and actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1009First known mention of Lithuania, in the annals of the monastery of Quedlinburg.
- 1230Bulgarian tsar Ivan Asen II defeats Theodore of Epirus in the Battle of Klokotnitsa.
- 1796Napoléon Bonaparte marries his first wife, Joséphine de Beauharnais.
- 1896Prime Minister Francesco Crispi resigns following the Italian defeat at the Battle of Adwa.
- 1910The Westmoreland County coal strike, involving 15,000 coal miners represented by the United Mine Workers, begins.
- 1916Mexican Revolution: Pancho Villa leads nearly 500 Mexican raiders in an attack against the border town of Columbus, New Mexico.
- 1960Dr. Belding Hibbard Scribner implants for the first time a shunt he invented into a patient, which allows the patient to receive hemodialysis on a regular basis.
- 1976Forty-two people die in the 1976 Cavalese cable car disaster, the worst cable-car accident to date.
- 1991Massive demonstrations are held against Slobodan Milošević in Belgrade.
- 2015Two helicopters collided near Villa Castelli, Argentina killing 10 people.
View the complete list of historical events for March 9.
Curious about this Vanilla Mountain Blue? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 9 and 1978 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kahlil Joseph, Udo Suzuki, Grace Jones, Geoff Stephens, Giuliana De Sio, Lon Chaney, Jr., Amon Tobin, Anna Fegi, Jimmy Rowles, Orsi Kocsis.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 9 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on March 9, 1978.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was (Love Is) Thicker Than Water by Andy Gibb as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 11, 1978). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 8, 1944 – Gary Glitter, English singer-songwriter; November 2, 1970 – Sharmell Sullivan-Huffman, American wrestler and model; July 24, 1982 – Elisabeth Moss, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 930