Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of March 1978 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 9, 1978 was a Thursday and it was the 68th day of the year 1978. The next time you can reuse your old 1978 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 289 days left before your next birthday. You will be 40 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,321 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 485 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Dimitris Horn
- 1930Taina Elg
- 1931Thore Skogman
- 1944Paola Quattrini
- 1946Alexandra Bastedo
- 1951Zakir Hussain
- 1972Jean Louisa Kelly
- 1975Didiayer Snyder
- 1986Brittany Snow
- 1992Dianne Necio
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 9.
- 1910Samuel Barber, American pianist and composer (d. 1981)
- 1930Taina Elg, Finnish-American actress and dancer
- 1932Keely Smith, American actress and singer
- 1945Robin Trower, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Procol Harum and The Paramounts)
- 1971Emmanuel Lewis, American actor and singer
- 1975Didiayer Snyder, Australian model, author, and interior designer
- 1975Roy Makaay, Dutch footballer and manager
- 1983Clint Dempsey, American soccer player
- 1985Parthiv Patel, Indian cricketer
- 1990Bilel Ifa, Tunisian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 141 BCLiu Che, posthumously known as Emperor Wu of Han, assumes the throne over the Han dynasty of China.
- 632The Farewell Sermon (Khutbah, Khutbatul Wada') of the Islamic prophet Muhammad.
- 1276Augsburg becomes a Free imperial city.
- 1862American Civil War: The USS Monitor and CSS Virginia fight to a draw in the Battle of Hampton Roads, the first battle between two ironclad warships.
- 1933Great Depression: President Franklin D. Roosevelt submits the Emergency Banking Act to Congress, the first of his New Deal policies.
- 1959The Barbie doll makes its debut at the American International Toy Fair in New York.
- 1967Trans World Airlines Flight 553, a Douglas DC-9-15, crashes in a field in Concord Township, Ohio following a mid-air collision with a Beechcraft Baron, killing 26.
- 1989Financially troubled Eastern Air Lines files for bankruptcy.
- 1991Massive demonstrations are held against Slobodan Milošević in Belgrade.
- 2011Space Shuttle Discovery makes its final landing after 39 flights.
View the complete list of historical events for March 9.
Curious about this Glazed Choco Caramel? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 9 and 1978 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Martin Bayfield, Lynn Redgrave, Susan Anton, Leona Mitchell, Cecil Womack, Tony Croatto, Yves Robert, Chord Overstreet, Takayuki Kubota, Jason Sehorn.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 9 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on March 9, 1978.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was (Love Is) Thicker Than Water by Andy Gibb as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 11, 1978). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 26, 1932 – Joyce Jameson, American actress (d. 1987); June 7, 1977 – Erik Weiner, American actor, producer, and screenwriter; August 8, 1934 – Sarat Pujari, Indian actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 2014).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 922