Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of March 1987 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 9, 1987 was a Monday and it was the 68th day of the year 1987. The next time you can reuse your old 1987 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 164 days left before your next birthday. You will be 31 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,159 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 378 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Carl Betz
- 1938Tom Adams
- 1971Diego Torres
- 1971Emmanuel Lewis
- 1980Matthew Gray Gubler
- 1983Maite Perroni
- 1991Brenna O'Brien
- 1995Hikaru Ohsawa
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 9.
- 1847Martin Pierre Marsick, Belgian violinist, composer, and educator (d. 1924)
- 1926Joe Franklin, American radio and television host (d. 2015)
- 1950Howard Shelley, English pianist and conductor
- 1965Benito Santiago, Puerto Rican baseball player
- 1969Mahmoud Abdul-Rauf, American basketball player
- 1969Stefie Shock, Canadian singer-songwriter
- 1983Bobby Campo, American actor
- 1983Maite Perroni, Mexican singer-songwriter and actress (RBD)
- 1990YG, American rapper
- 1994Angeli Gonzales, Filipino actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1765After a campaign by the writer Voltaire, judges in Paris posthumously exonerate Jean Calas of murdering his son. Calas had been tortured and executed in 1762 on the charge, though his son may have actually committed suicide.
- 1811Paraguayan forces defeat Manuel Belgrano at the Battle of Tacuarí.
- 1842The first documented discovery of gold in California occurs at Rancho San Francisco, six years before the California Gold Rush.
- 1862American Civil War: The USS Monitor and CSS Virginia fight to a draw in the Battle of Hampton Roads, the first battle between two ironclad warships.
- 1933Great Depression: President Franklin D. Roosevelt submits the Emergency Banking Act to Congress, the first of his New Deal policies.
- 1956Soviet forces suppress mass demonstrations in the Georgian SSR, reacting to Nikita Khrushchev’s de-Stalinization policy.
- 1977The Hanafi Siege: In a thirty-nine-hour standoff, armed Hanafi Muslims seize three Washington, D.C., buildings, killing two and taking 149 hostage.
- 1989Financially troubled Eastern Air Lines files for bankruptcy.
- 1997Comet Hale–Bopp: Observers in China, Mongolia and eastern Siberia are treated to a rare double feature as an eclipse permits Hale-Bopp to be seen during the day.
- 2011Space Shuttle Discovery makes its final landing after 39 flights.
View the complete list of historical events for March 9.
Curious about this Lemon Whipped Cream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 9 and 1987 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Constantino Romero, Jack Neo, James Arness, John Byner, Anthony Franciosa, Mitsuki Takahata, Lisa Stansfield, John Musker, Jerry Levine, Renato Russo.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 9 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on March 9, 1987.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Jacob’s Ladder by Huey Lewis and the News as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 14, 1987). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 11, 1993 – Alyson Stoner, American actress, singer, and dancer; June 2, 1955 – Dana Carvey, American comedian, actor, and singer; March 11, 1932 – Martin Richards, American film producer (d. 2012).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,004