Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of March 1987 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 9, 1987 was a Monday and it was the 68th day of the year 1987. The next time you can reuse your old 1987 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 320 days left before your next birthday. You will be 31 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,003 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 373 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1902Will Geer
- 1933Lloyd Price
- 1946Alexandra Bastedo
- 1948Chris Thompson
- 1949Tapani Kansa
- 1951Michael Kinsley
- 1970Shannon Leto
- 1976Yamila Diaz-Rahi
- 1987Bow Wow
- 1991Domo Genesis
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 9.
- 1627John Bowne, English-American activist (d. 1695)
- 1839Phoebe Knapp, American organist and composer (d. 1908)
- 1930Ornette Coleman, American saxophonist, violinist, trumpet player, and composer (d. 2015)
- 1941Ernesto Miranda, American criminal, inspired the Miranda rights (d. 1976)
- 1944Paola Quattrini, Italian actress
- 1950Doug Ault, American baseball player and manager (d. 2004)
- 1958Paul MacLean, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 1959Tom Amandes, American actor and director
- 1964Steve Wilkos, American police officer and talk show host
- 1992Dianne Necio, Filipino model, Binibining Pilipinas-International 2011
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1276Augsburg becomes a Free imperial city.
- 1500The fleet of Pedro Álvares Cabral leaves Lisbon for the Indies. The fleet will discover Brazil which lies within boundaries granted to Portugal in the Treaty of Tordesillas.
- 1765After a campaign by the writer Voltaire, judges in Paris posthumously exonerate Jean Calas of murdering his son. Calas had been tortured and executed in 1762 on the charge, though his son may have actually committed suicide.
- 1811Paraguayan forces defeat Manuel Belgrano at the Battle of Tacuarí.
- 1842Giuseppe Verdi’s third opera, Nabucco, receives its première performance in Milan; its success establishes Verdi as one of Italy’s foremost opera writers.
- 1896Prime Minister Francesco Crispi resigns following the Italian defeat at the Battle of Adwa.
- 1916Mexican Revolution: Pancho Villa leads nearly 500 Mexican raiders in an attack against the border town of Columbus, New Mexico.
- 1933Great Depression: President Franklin D. Roosevelt submits the Emergency Banking Act to Congress, the first of his New Deal policies.
- 1960Dr. Belding Hibbard Scribner implants for the first time a shunt he invented into a patient, which allows the patient to receive hemodialysis on a regular basis.
- 1977The Hanafi Siege: In a thirty-nine-hour standoff, armed Hanafi Muslims seize three Washington, D.C., buildings, killing two and taking 149 hostage.
View the complete list of historical events for March 9.
Curious about this Glazed Blue Heaven? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 9 and 1987 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Fernando González Pacheco, Carla Gugino, Elias Viljanen, David Gates, Kix Brooks, Sikandar Sanam, Sheila MacRae, Adrian Lester, Piper Perabo, Robert Merrill.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 9 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on March 9, 1987.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Jacob’s Ladder by Huey Lewis and the News as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 14, 1987). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 31, 1990 – Kylie Bisutti, American model and author; January 10, 1904 – Ray Bolger, American actor and dancer (d. 1987); July 8, 1930 – Jerry Vale, American singer and actor (d. 2014).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 989