Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of March 1987 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 9, 1987 was a Monday and it was the 68th day of the year 1987. The next time you can reuse your old 1987 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 16 days left before your next birthday. You will be 30 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,942 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 371 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1932Walter Mercado
- 1936Mickey Gilley
- 1940Raúl Juliá
- 1948Chris Thompson
- 1955Ornella Muti
- 1960Linda Fiorentino
- 1964Valérie Lemercier
- 1986Brittany Snow
- 1991Brenna O'Brien
- 1994Angeli Gonzales
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 9.
- 1839Phoebe Knapp, American organist and composer (d. 1908)
- 1882Arthur Beecher Carles, American painter and academic (d. 1952)
- 1890Vyacheslav Molotov, Russian politician, Soviet Minister of Foreign Affairs (d. 1986)
- 1930Ornette Coleman, American saxophonist, violinist, trumpet player, and composer (d. 2015)
- 1932Keely Smith, American actress and singer
- 1941Ernesto Miranda, American criminal, inspired the Miranda rights (d. 1976)
- 1972Jean Louisa Kelly, American actress and singer
- 1975Chaske Spencer, American actor
- 1984Joe Gilgun, English actor
- 1991Domo Genesis, American rapper (Odd Future)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 141 BCLiu Che, posthumously known as Emperor Wu of Han, assumes the throne over the Han dynasty of China.
- 1230Bulgarian tsar Ivan Asen II defeats Theodore of Epirus in the Battle of Klokotnitsa.
- 1566David Rizzio, private secretary to Mary, Queen of Scots, is murdered in the Palace of Holyroodhouse, Edinburgh, Scotland.
- 1765After a campaign by the writer Voltaire, judges in Paris posthumously exonerate Jean Calas of murdering his son. Calas had been tortured and executed in 1762 on the charge, though his son may have actually committed suicide.
- 1842The first documented discovery of gold in California occurs at Rancho San Francisco, six years before the California Gold Rush.
- 1862American Civil War: The USS Monitor and CSS Virginia fight to a draw in the Battle of Hampton Roads, the first battle between two ironclad warships.
- 1944World War II: Japanese troops counter-attack American forces on Hill 700 in Bougainville in a battle that would last five days.
- 1944World War II: Soviet Army planes attack Tallinn, Estonia.
- 1954McCarthyism: CBS television broadcasts the See It Now episode, “A Report on Senator Joseph McCarthy”, produced by Fred Friendly.
- 1977The Hanafi Siege: In a thirty-nine-hour standoff, armed Hanafi Muslims seize three Washington, D.C., buildings, killing two and taking 149 hostage.
View the complete list of historical events for March 9.
Curious about this Choco Peppermint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 9 and 1987 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: David Morales, Lucia Micarelli, Peter Breck, Terry Hall, Gia Carangi, Jessicka, Farah Fath, Kasumi Arimura, Alexander Bard, Sonny Terry.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 9 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on March 9, 1987.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Jacob’s Ladder by Huey Lewis and the News as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 14, 1987). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 29, 1982 – Matthew Mercer, American voice actor, director, and producer; June 9, 1964 – Slaid Cleaves, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; July 24, 1936 – Dan Inosanto, American martial artist and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 982