Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of March 1987 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 9, 1987 was a Monday and it was the 68th day of the year 1987. The next time you can reuse your old 1987 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 347 days left before your next birthday. You will be 31 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,976 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 372 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Dimitris Horn
- 1936Mickey Gilley
- 1942Mark Lindsay
- 1944Paola Quattrini
- 1951Michael Kinsley
- 1958Jack Kenny
- 1959Tom Amandes
- 1979Melina Perez
- 1989Kim Tae-yeon
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 9.
- 1627John Bowne, English-American activist (d. 1695)
- 1806Edwin Forrest, American actor and philanthropist (d. 1872)
- 1936Marty Ingels, American actor (d. 2015)
- 1943Trish Van Devere, American actress
- 1951Zakir Hussain, Indian tabla player, composer, and actor
- 1959Lonny Price, American actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1969Stefie Shock, Canadian singer-songwriter
- 1970Shannon Leto, American drummer and actor (Thirty Seconds to Mars and The Wondergirls)
- 1975Didiayer Snyder, Australian model, author, and interior designer
- 1978MickDeth, American bass player (Eighteen Visions, Bleeding Through, and Clear) (d. 2013)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1811Paraguayan forces defeat Manuel Belgrano at the Battle of Tacuarí.
- 1847Mexican–American War: The first large-scale amphibious assault in U.S. history is launched in the Siege of Veracruz.
- 1944World War II: Japanese troops counter-attack American forces on Hill 700 in Bougainville in a battle that would last five days.
- 1945The Bombing of Tokyo by the United States Army Air Forces begin, one of the most destructive bombing raids in history.
- 1945World War II: A coup d'état by Japanese forces in French Indochina removes the French from power.
- 1946Bolton Wanderers stadium disaster at Burnden Park, Bolton, England, kills 33 and injures hundreds more.
- 1957A magnitude 8.3 earthquake in the Andreanof Islands, Alaska triggers a Pacific-wide tsunami causing extensive damage to Hawaii and Oahu.
- 1959The Barbie doll makes its debut at the American International Toy Fair in New York.
- 1967Trans World Airlines Flight 553, a Douglas DC-9-15, crashes in a field in Concord Township, Ohio following a mid-air collision with a Beechcraft Baron, killing 26.
- 1976Forty-two people die in the 1976 Cavalese cable car disaster, the worst cable-car accident to date.
View the complete list of historical events for March 9.
Curious about this Vanilla Green Tea Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 9 and 1987 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sally Pressman, St. Clair Lee, Peter Sarsgaard, Tex Avery, Kahlil Joseph, Andrew Ridgeley, Arletty, Chris Serle, Son Dam-bi, Noël Coward.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 9 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on March 9, 1987.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Jacob’s Ladder by Huey Lewis and the News as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 14, 1987). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 16, 1962 – Melanie Smith, American actress; April 2, 1963 – Michael Panes, American actor and singer; December 2, 1956 – Steven Bauer, Cuban-American actor and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 955