Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of March 1990 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 9, 1990 was a Friday and it was the 68th day of the year 1990. The next time you can reuse your old 1990 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 227 days left before your next birthday. You will be 28 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,000 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 339 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1918Mickey Spillane
- 1921Dimitris Horn
- 1931Thore Skogman
- 1934Del Close
- 1934Joyce Van Patten
- 1936Marty Ingels
- 1945Robin Trower
- 1960Finn Carter
- 1964Valérie Lemercier
- 1980Matthew Gray Gubler
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 9.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 9.
- 1727Johann Gottlieb Preller, German cantor, composer, and surveyor (d. 1786)
- 1753Jean Baptiste Kléber, French general (d. 1800)
- 1900Prince Aimone, Duke of Aosta (d. 1948)
- 1919Cengiz Dağcı, Ukrainian author and poet (d. 2011)
- 1938Lill-Babs, Swedish singer and actress
- 1951Michael Kinsley, American journalist and actor
- 1965Benito Santiago, Puerto Rican baseball player
- 1971C-Murder, American rapper and actor
- 1972Jean Louisa Kelly, American actress and singer
- 1990Daley Blind, Dutch footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 9.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1847Mexican–American War: The first large-scale amphibious assault in U.S. history is launched in the Siege of Veracruz.
- 1908Inter Milan was founded on Football Club Internazionale, following a schism from the Milan Cricket and Football Club.
- 1933Great Depression: President Franklin D. Roosevelt submits the Emergency Banking Act to Congress, the first of his New Deal policies.
- 1945World War II: A coup d'état by Japanese forces in French Indochina removes the French from power.
- 1946Bolton Wanderers stadium disaster at Burnden Park, Bolton, England, kills 33 and injures hundreds more.
- 1954McCarthyism: CBS television broadcasts the See It Now episode, “A Report on Senator Joseph McCarthy”, produced by Fred Friendly.
- 1956Soviet forces suppress mass demonstrations in the Georgian SSR, reacting to Nikita Khrushchev’s de-Stalinization policy.
- 1961Sputnik 9 successfully launches, carrying a human dummy nicknamed Ivan Ivanovich, and demonstrating that Soviet Union was ready to begin human spaceflight.
- 1967Trans World Airlines Flight 553, a Douglas DC-9-15, crashes in a field in Concord Township, Ohio following a mid-air collision with a Beechcraft Baron, killing 26.
- 1989Financially troubled Eastern Air Lines files for bankruptcy.
View the complete list of historical events for March 9.
Curious about this Royal Purple Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 9 and 1990 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Marc Blucas, Micah Alberti, Arthur Freed, Hoyt Axton, Bridgette Andersen, Mark Gatiss, Chitti Babu, Jessica Sutta, Crazy Mohan, Don Siegel.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 9 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on March 9, 1990.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Escapade by Janet Jackson as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 10, 1990). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 29, 1991 – Oviya, Indian model and actress; March 1, 1927 – Harry Belafonte, American singer-songwriter and actor; October 5, 1942 – Billy Scott, American singer-songwriter (d. 2012).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,063