Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of March 1990 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
March 9, 1990 was a Friday and it was the 68th day of the year 1990. The next time you can reuse your old 1990 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 283 days left before your next birthday. You will be 28 years old when that day comes. There have been 9,944 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 337 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1918Mickey Spillane
- 1921Carl Betz
- 1931Thore Skogman
- 1942Mark Lindsay
- 1945Robert Calvert
- 1946Warren Skaaren
- 1948Jeffrey Osborne
- 1958Martin Fry
- 1989Kim Tae-yeon
- 1991Brenna O'Brien
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 9.
- 1213Hugh IV, Duke of Burgundy (d. 1271)
- 1887Phil Mead, English cricketer and footballer (d. 1958)
- 1890Rupert Balfe, Australian footballer and lieutenant (d. 1915)
- 1928Gerald Bull, Canadian engineer and academic (d. 1990)
- 1930Taina Elg, Finnish-American actress and dancer
- 1960Finn Carter, American actress and photographer
- 1971C-Murder, American rapper and actor
- 1971Emmanuel Lewis, American actor and singer
- 1975Chaske Spencer, American actor
- 1990Daley Blind, Dutch footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 141 BCLiu Che, posthumously known as Emperor Wu of Han, assumes the throne over the Han dynasty of China.
- 1566David Rizzio, private secretary to Mary, Queen of Scots, is murdered in the Palace of Holyroodhouse, Edinburgh, Scotland.
- 1796Napoléon Bonaparte marries his first wife, Joséphine de Beauharnais.
- 1842The first documented discovery of gold in California occurs at Rancho San Francisco, six years before the California Gold Rush.
- 1847Mexican–American War: The first large-scale amphibious assault in U.S. history is launched in the Siege of Veracruz.
- 1862American Civil War: The USS Monitor and CSS Virginia fight to a draw in the Battle of Hampton Roads, the first battle between two ironclad warships.
- 1910The Westmoreland County coal strike, involving 15,000 coal miners represented by the United Mine Workers, begins.
- 1945World War II: A coup d'état by Japanese forces in French Indochina removes the French from power.
- 1967Trans World Airlines Flight 553, a Douglas DC-9-15, crashes in a field in Concord Township, Ohio following a mid-air collision with a Beechcraft Baron, killing 26.
- 1997Comet Hale–Bopp: Observers in China, Mongolia and eastern Siberia are treated to a rare double feature as an eclipse permits Hale-Bopp to be seen during the day.
View the complete list of historical events for March 9.
Curious about this Caribbean Blue Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 9 and 1990 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Marty Adams, Daniel Cudmore, Tré Cool, France Gall, George Steele, Ramón Rodríguez, Kimberly Dos Ramos, Lenny Bruce, Jack Carpenter, Ayahi Takagaki.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 9 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on March 9, 1990.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Escapade by Janet Jackson as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 10, 1990). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 7, 1970 – Cha Seung-won, South Korean model and actor; November 21, 1971 – Michael Strahan, American football player, actor, and talk show host; March 27, 1992 – Aoi Yūki, Japanese voice actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 953