Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of May 1977 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 1, 1977 was a Sunday and it was the 121st day of the year 1977. The next time you can reuse your old 1977 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 255 days left before your next birthday. You will be 41 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,720 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 499 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1936Hans E. Wallman
- 1945Carson Whitsett
- 1950Dann Florek
- 1967Scott Coffey
- 1974Kellie Crawford
- 1976Darius McCrary
- 1980Yousuke Ichikawa
- 1988Anushka Sharma
- 1992You Kikkawa
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 1.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 1.
- 1829José de Alencar, Brazilian author and playwright (d. 1877)
- 1908Giovannino Guareschi, Italian journalist and author (d. 1968)
- 1929Sonny James, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1936Hans E. Wallman, Swedish director, producer, and composer (d. 2014)
- 1954Fred Chichin, French singer-songwriter and guitarist (Les Rita Mitsouko) (d. 2007)
- 1971Artur Kohutek, Polish hurdler and soldier
- 1984David Backes, American ice hockey player
- 1989Tim Urban, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1990Caitlin Stasey, Australian actress and singer
- 1992You Kikkawa, Japanese singer (MilkyWay)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 1.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1851Queen Victoria opens The Great Exhibition in London.
- 1893The World’s Columbian Exposition opens in Chicago.
- 1894Coxey’s Army, the first significant American protest march, arrives in Washington, D.C.
- 1944World War II: Two hundred Communist prisoners are shot by the Germans at Kaisariani in Athens, Greece in reprisal for the killing of General Franz Krech by partisans at Molaoi.
- 1948The Democratic People’s Republic of Korea (North Korea) is established, with Kim Il-sung as leader.
- 1956The polio vaccine developed by Jonas Salk is made available to the public.
- 1957Thirty-four people are killed when a Vickers Viking airliner crashes in Hampshire England.
- 1961The Prime Minister of Cuba, Fidel Castro, proclaims Cuba a socialist nation and abolishes elections.
- 1999The body of British climber George Mallory is found on Mount Everest, 75 years after his disappearance in 1924.
- 2007The Los Angeles May Day mêlée occurs, in which the Los Angeles Police Department’s response to a May Day pro-immigration rally become a matter of controversy.
View the complete list of historical events for May 1.
Curious about this Vanilla Mountain Blue? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 1 and 1977 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sir Mix-a-Lot, Saeed Jaffrey, Mark E. Smith, Jesse Blaze Snider, Malene Mortensen, Dodi Fayed, Scottie Thompson, Jamie Foxx, Jack Dunham, Blind Mississippi Morris.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 1 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on May 1, 1977.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Hotel California by Eagles as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 7, 1977). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 20, 1992 – AJ Muhlach, Filipino actor, singer, and dancer (XLR8); January 19, 1986 – Loren Galler-Rabinowitz, American model and ice dancer, Miss Massachusetts 2010; July 15, 1951 – Jesse Ventura, American wrestler, actor, and politician, 38th Governor of Minnesota.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,060