Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of May 1977 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 1, 1977 was a Sunday and it was the 121st day of the year 1977. The next time you can reuse your old 1977 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 309 days left before your next birthday. You will be 41 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,666 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 497 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1905Henry Koster
- 1907Kate Smith
- 1916Glenn Ford
- 1934Shirley Horn
- 1956Catherine Frot
- 1972Julie Benz
- 1976Violante Placido
- 1984Keiichiro Koyama
- 1991Creagen Dow
- 1992You Kikkawa
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 1.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 1.
- 1751Judith Sargent Murray, American poet and playwright (d. 1820)
- 1824Alexander William Williamson, English chemist and academic (d. 1904)
- 1872Sidónio Pais, Portuguese soldier and politician, 4th President of Portugal (d. 1918)
- 1885Ralph Stackpole, American sculptor and painter (d. 1973)
- 1923Milan Kangrga, Croatian philosopher and theorist (d. 2008)
- 1954Joel Rosenberg, Canadian-American author and activist (d. 2011)
- 1966Charlie Schlatter, American actor
- 1973Mike Jesse, German footballer
- 1974Lornah Kiplagat, Kenyan-Dutch runner
- 1986Christian Benítez, Ecuadorian footballer (d. 2013)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 1.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1576Stephen Báthory, the reigning Prince of Transylvania, marries Anna Jagiellon and they become co-rulers of the Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth.
- 1851Queen Victoria opens The Great Exhibition in London.
- 1893The World’s Columbian Exposition opens in Chicago.
- 1898Spanish–American War: Battle of Manila Bay: The United States Navy destroys the Spanish Pacific fleet in the first battle of the war.
- 1925The All-China Federation of Trade Unions is officially founded. Today it is the largest trade union in the world, with 134 million members.
- 1945World War II: Up to 2,500 people die in a mass suicide in Demmin following the advance of the Red Army.
- 1946Start of three-year Pilbara strike of Indigenous Australians.
- 1982Operation Black Buck: The Royal Air Force attacks the Argentine Air Force during Falklands War.
- 1994Three-time Formula One world champion Ayrton Senna is killed in an accident during the San Marino Grand Prix at Imola.
- 2003Invasion of Iraq: In what becomes known as the “Mission Accomplished” speech, on board the USS Abraham Lincoln (off the coast of California), U.S. President George W. Bush declares that “major combat operations in Iraq have ended”.
View the complete list of historical events for May 1.
Curious about this Awesome Blue Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 1 and 1977 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Adam Irigoyen, Maimi Yajima, Cas Haley, Jean-Pierre Melville, Hywel Bennett, Peter Robbins, Christopher Stone, Chrispa, Rudi Carrell, Ryan O'Shaughnessy.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 1 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on May 1, 1977.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Hotel California by Eagles as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 7, 1977). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 18, 1973 – The Blue Meanie, American wrestler and actor; March 27, 1949 – Nadia Arslan, Lebanese model and actress (d. 2008); January 10, 1978 – Tamina Snuka, American wrestler and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,063