Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of May 1942 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 10, 1942 was a Sunday and it was the 130th day of the year 1942. The next time you can reuse your old 1942 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 109 days left before your next birthday. You will be 75 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,285 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 924 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1838John Wilkes Booth
- 1922Nancy Walker
- 1929George Coe
- 1950Natalya Bondarchuk
- 1952Kikki Danielsson
- 1968Erik Palladino
- 1971Adriano Giannini
- 1976Udo Mechels
- 1990Lauren Potter
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 10.
- 1714Sophie Charlotte Ackermann, German actress (d. 1792)
- 1900Cecilia Payne-Gaposchkin, English-American astronomer and astrophysicist (d. 1979)
- 1920Basil Kelly, Northern Irish barrister, judge and politician (d. 2008)
- 1926Hugo Banzer, Bolivian general and politician, 62nd President of Bolivia (d. 2002)
- 1929Antonine Maillet, Canadian author and playwright
- 1930George E. Smith, American physicist and engineer, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1961Johanna ter Steege, Dutch actress
- 1963Lisa Nowak, American commander and astronaut
- 1975Adam Deadmarsh, Canadian-American ice hockey player
- 1975Hélio Castroneves, Brazilian race car driver
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1833The desecration of the grave of the viceroy of southern Vietnam Lê Văn Duyệt by Emperor Minh Mạng provokes his adopted son to start a revolt.
- 1837Panic of 1837: New York City banks fail, and unemployment reaches record levels.
- 1865American Civil War: In Kentucky, Union soldiers ambush and mortally wound Confederate raider William Quantrill, who lingers until his death on June 6.
- 1876The Centennial Exposition is opened in Philadelphia by U.S. President Ulysses S. Grant and Brazilian Emperor Dom Pedro II.
- 1893The Supreme Court of the United States rules in Nix v. Hedden that a tomato is a vegetable, not a fruit, under the Tariff Act of 1883.
- 1916Sailing in the lifeboat James Caird, Ernest Shackleton arrives at South Georgia after a journey of 800 nautical miles from Elephant Island.
- 1924J. Edgar Hoover is appointed first Director of the United States’ Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), and remains so until his death in 1972.
- 1933Censorship: In Germany, the Nazis stage massive public book burnings.
- 1946First successful launch of an American V-2 rocket at White Sands Proving Ground.
- 1997The Maeslantkering, a storm surge barrier in the Netherlands that is one of the world’s largest moving structures, is opened by Queen Beatrix.
View the complete list of historical events for May 10.
Curious about this Blue Cosmopolitan? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 10 and 1942 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kipp Lennon, Abigail Spencer, Van Morrison, Birgit Minichmayr, Helle Meri, Claude King, René Reinumägi, Rufus Wainwright, David Patrick Kelly, Michael Angarano.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 10 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on May 10, 1942.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 15, 1971 – Jay Harrington, American actor; February 12, 1935 – Gene McDaniels, American singer-songwriter and producer (d. 2011); March 1, 1975 – Tate Stevens, American singer and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 907