Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of May 1942 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 10, 1942 was a Sunday and it was the 130th day of the year 1942. The next time you can reuse your old 1942 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 43 days left before your next birthday. You will be 75 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,351 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 926 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1894Elvira Popescu
- 1905Markos Vamvakaris
- 1922Nancy Walker
- 1931Ichirō Nagai
- 1942Carl Douglas
- 1965Linda Evangelista
- 1967Young MC
- 1968Erik Palladino
- 1971Kim Nam-joo
- 1990Lauren Potter
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 10.
- 1714Sophie Charlotte Ackermann, German actress (d. 1792)
- 1891Mahmoud Mokhtar, Egyptian sculptor and academic (d. 1934)
- 1918T. Berry Brazelton, American pediatrician and author
- 1927Nayantara Sahgal, Indian author
- 1943David Clennon, American actor
- 1944Marie-France Pisier, French actress, director, and screenwriter (d. 2011)
- 1950Natalya Bondarchuk, Russian actress and director
- 1958Gaétan Boucher, Canadian speed skater
- 1975Andrea Anders, American actress
- 1985Odette Annable, American actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1774Louis XVI and Marie Antoinette become King and Queen of France.
- 1796War of the First Coalition: Napoleon I of France wins a decisive victory against Austrian forces at Lodi bridge over the Adda River in Italy. The Austrians lose some 2,000 men.
- 1833The desecration of the grave of the viceroy of southern Vietnam Lê Văn Duyệt by Emperor Minh Mạng provokes his adopted son to start a revolt.
- 1849Astor Place Riot: A riot breaks out at the Astor Opera House in Manhattan, New York City over a dispute between actors Edwin Forrest and William Charles Macready, killing at least 25 and injuring over 120.
- 1872Victoria Woodhull becomes the first woman nominated for President of the United States.
- 1877Romania declares itself independent from the Ottoman Empire following the Senate adoption of Mihail Kogălniceanu’s Declaration of Independence. Recognized on March 26, 1881 after the end of the Romanian War of Independence.
- 1893The Supreme Court of the United States rules in Nix v. Hedden that a tomato is a vegetable, not a fruit, under the Tariff Act of 1883.
- 1940World War II: German fighters accidentally bomb the German city of Freiburg.
- 1972First flight of the Fairchild Republic A-10 Thunderbolt II (a.k.a. “Warthog”).
- 1993In Thailand, a fire at the Kader Toy Factory kills 156 workers.
View the complete list of historical events for May 10.
Curious about this Mixed Berry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 10 and 1942 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rukmani Devi, Andy Gibb, Herb Voland, Darío Lopilato, Mike Scott, Bharath, Tony Scalzo, Julie Delpy, Zach Blair, Michael Kiske.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 10 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on May 10, 1942.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 11, 1987 – Joss Stone, English singer-songwriter, and actress (SuperHeavy); March 27, 1946 – Andrea Giordana, Italian singer and actor; October 23, 1928 – Bella Darvi, Polish-American actress (d. 1971).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 900