Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of May 1942 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 10, 1942 was a Sunday and it was the 130th day of the year 1942. The next time you can reuse your old 1942 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 345 days left before your next birthday. You will be 76 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,414 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 928 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1905Markos Vamvakaris
- 1931Ichirō Nagai
- 1938Jean Becker
- 1968Erik Palladino
- 1970Dallas Roberts
- 1975Shin Jung-hwan
- 1975Torbjørn Brundtland
- 1990Lauren Potter
- 1992Charice Pempengco
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 10.
- 1838John Wilkes Booth, American actor, assassin of Abraham Lincoln (d. 1865)
- 1900Cecilia Payne-Gaposchkin, English-American astronomer and astrophysicist (d. 1979)
- 1940Wayne Dyer, American author and educator (d. 2015)
- 1956Vladislav Listyev, Russian journalist (d. 1995)
- 1961Johanna ter Steege, Dutch actress
- 1967Nobuhiro Takeda, Japanese footballer and sportscaster
- 1969John Scalzi, American author and blogger
- 1976Udo Mechels, Belgian singer
- 1985Ryan Getzlaf, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1993Mirai Shida, Japanese actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 70Siege of Jerusalem: Titus, son of emperor Vespasian, opens a full-scale assault on Jerusalem and attacks the city’s Third Wall to the northwest.
- 1773The Parliament of Great Britain passes the Tea Act, designed to save the British East India Company by granting it a monopoly on the North American tea trade.
- 1876The Centennial Exposition is opened in Philadelphia by U.S. President Ulysses S. Grant and Brazilian Emperor Dom Pedro II.
- 1893The Supreme Court of the United States rules in Nix v. Hedden that a tomato is a vegetable, not a fruit, under the Tariff Act of 1883.
- 1941World War II: Rudolf Hess parachutes into Scotland to try to negotiate a peace deal between the United Kingdom and Nazi Germany.
- 1960The nuclear submarine USS Triton completes Operation Sandblast, the first underwater circumnavigation of the earth.
- 1979The Federated States of Micronesia become self-governing.
- 2005A hand grenade thrown by Vladimir Arutyunian lands about 65 feet (20 meters) from U.S. President George W. Bush while he is giving a speech to a crowd in Tbilisi, Georgia, but it malfunctions and does not detonate.
- 2008An EF4 tornado strikes the Oklahoma–Kansas state line, killing 21 people and injuring over 100.
- 2012The Damascus bombings are carried out using a pair of car bombs detonated by suicide bombers outside of a military intelligence complex in Damascus, Syria, killing 55 people and injuring 400 others
View the complete list of historical events for May 10.
Curious about this Aqua Swirl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 10 and 1942 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Adam Wade, Steve Higgins, Alasdair Milne, Reinhard Mey, Demy, Manuel Martínez Gutiérrez, Haddaway, Quentin Tarantino, Jonathan Schmock, Matt Dillon.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 10 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on May 10, 1942.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 26, 1908 – Tex Avery, American animator, producer, and voice actor (d. 1980); May 24, 1972 – Greg Berlanti, American director, producer, and screenwriter; April 28, 1987 – Robin Schulz, German DJ and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 921