Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of May 1942 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
May 10, 1942 was a Sunday and it was the 130th day of the year 1942. The next time you can reuse your old 1942 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 77 days left before your next birthday. You will be 75 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,317 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 925 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1902David O. Selznick
- 1943David Clennon
- 1957Sid Vicious
- 1958Vlada Divljan
- 1971Craig Mack
- 1973Aviv Geffen
- 1979Lee Hyori
- 1981Nicky Whelan
- 1989Lindsey Shaw
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 10.
- 1847Wilhelm Killing, German mathematician and academic (d. 1923)
- 1902David O. Selznick, American director and producer (d. 1965)
- 1916Milton Babbitt, American composer and educator (d. 2011)
- 1930George E. Smith, American physicist and engineer, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1946Donovan, Scottish singer-songwriter, guitarist, producer, and actor
- 1961Johanna ter Steege, Dutch actress
- 1971Leslie Stefanson, American model and actress
- 1975Hélio Castroneves, Brazilian race car driver
- 1977Denise Ho, Hong Kong-Canadian singer and actress
- 1983Gustav Fridolin, Swedish journalist and politician, Swedish Minister of Education
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1291Scottish nobles recognize the authority of Edward I of England pending the selection of a king.
- 1655England, with troops under the command of Admiral William Penn and General Robert Venables, annexes Jamaica from Spain.
- 1775American Revolutionary War: A small Colonial militia led by Ethan Allen and Colonel Benedict Arnold captures Fort Ticonderoga.
- 1866Romania National Holiday 1866-1947, The Modern Monarchy Instauration of the Kingdom of Romania, Carol I of Romania
- 1876The Centennial Exposition is opened in Philadelphia by U.S. President Ulysses S. Grant and Brazilian Emperor Dom Pedro II.
- 1893The Supreme Court of the United States rules in Nix v. Hedden that a tomato is a vegetable, not a fruit, under the Tariff Act of 1883.
- 1940World War II: German fighters accidentally bomb the German city of Freiburg.
- 1946First successful launch of an American V-2 rocket at White Sands Proving Ground.
- 1979The Federated States of Micronesia become self-governing.
- 1981François Mitterrand wins the presidential election and becomes the first Socialist President of France in the French Fifth Republic.
View the complete list of historical events for May 10.
Curious about this Lemon Whipped Cream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 10 and 1942 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Diane Tell, Kappei Yamaguchi, Garry Robbins, Josh Kelley, Nicky Wu, Massari, Benny Dayal, Dave Pirner, DJ Clue?, Ryan Hansen.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 10 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on May 10, 1942.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 24, 1975 – Krisdayanti, Indonesian singer-songwriter, producer, and actress; April 12, 1974 – Marley Shelton, American actress; February 29, 1964 – Mervyn Warren, American tenor, composer, and producer (Take 6).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 874