Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of May 1942 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 10, 1942 was a Sunday and it was the 130th day of the year 1942. The next time you can reuse your old 1942 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 228 days left before your next birthday. You will be 76 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,531 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 932 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1889Mae Murray
- 1922Nancy Walker
- 1948Meg Foster
- 1958Vlada Divljan
- 1965Linda Evangelista
- 1968Erik Palladino
- 1971Craig Mack
- 1975Andrea Anders
- 1976Udo Mechels
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 10.
- 1878Konstantinos Parthenis, Greek painter (d. 1967)
- 1894Dimitri Tiomkin, Ukrainian-American composer and conductor (d. 1979)
- 1902David O. Selznick, American director and producer (d. 1965)
- 1903Otto Bradfisch, German economist, jurist, and SS officer (d. 1994)
- 1929Audun Boysen, Norwegian runner (d. 2000)
- 1952Vanderlei Luxemburgo, Brazilian footballer and manager
- 1953Tito Santana, American wrestler and coach
- 1970Gabriela Montero, Venezuelan-American pianist
- 1975Hélio Castroneves, Brazilian race car driver
- 2013Taufaʻahau Manumataongo of Tonga
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 28 BCEA sunspot is observed by Han dynasty astronomers during the reign of Emperor Cheng of Han, one of the earliest dated sunspot observations in China.
- 1773The Parliament of Great Britain passes the Tea Act, designed to save the British East India Company by granting it a monopoly on the North American tea trade.
- 1837Panic of 1837: New York City banks fail, and unemployment reaches record levels.
- 1863American Civil War: Confederate General Thomas “Stonewall” Jackson dies eight days after he is accidentally shot by his own troops.
- 1940World War II: German fighters accidentally bomb the German city of Freiburg.
- 1946First successful launch of an American V-2 rocket at White Sands Proving Ground.
- 1962Marvel Comics publishes the first issue of The Incredible Hulk.
- 1997The Maeslantkering, a storm surge barrier in the Netherlands that is one of the world’s largest moving structures, is opened by Queen Beatrix.
- 2005A hand grenade thrown by Vladimir Arutyunian lands about 65 feet (20 meters) from U.S. President George W. Bush while he is giving a speech to a crowd in Tbilisi, Georgia, but it malfunctions and does not detonate.
- 2008An EF4 tornado strikes the Oklahoma–Kansas state line, killing 21 people and injuring over 100.
View the complete list of historical events for May 10.
Curious about this Triple Strawberry Special? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 10 and 1942 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jiří Kabeš, Nanase Aikawa, Heintje Simons, Ryan Castro, Maurice Copeland, Laura Molina, Cho Kyuhyun, Massari, Colin Blunstone, Matt McGorry.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 10 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on May 10, 1942.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 31, 1961 – Larry Mullen, Jr., Irish drummer, songwriter, and actor (U2 and Automatic Baby); November 5, 1943 – Sam Shepard, American actor and screenwriter; May 19, 1964 – Murali, Indian actor (d. 2010).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 939