Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of May 1977 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 10, 1977 was a Tuesday and it was the 130th day of the year 1977. The next time you can reuse your old 1977 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 109 days left before your next birthday. You will be 40 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,501 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 491 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1714Sophie Charlotte Ackermann
- 1838John Wilkes Booth
- 1894Elvira Popescu
- 1902David O. Selznick
- 1905Markos Vamvakaris
- 1922Nancy Walker
- 1950Natalya Bondarchuk
- 1961Johanna ter Steege
- 1971Kim Nam-joo
- 1975Torbjørn Brundtland
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 10.
- 1755Robert Gray, American captain and explorer (d. 1806)
- 1841James Gordon Bennett, Jr., American publisher and broadcaster, co-founded Commercial Cable Company (d. 1918)
- 1901John Desmond Bernal, Irish-English crystallographer and physicist (d. 1971)
- 1908Carl Albert, American lawyer and politician, 54th Speaker of the United States House of Representatives (d. 2000)
- 1915Denis Thatcher, English soldier and businessman, Spouse of the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom (d. 2003)
- 1929George Coe, American actor and producer (d. 2015)
- 1942Youssouf Sambo Bâ, Nigerien-Burkinabe educator and politician
- 1956Yves Jacques, Canadian actor
- 1979Lee Hyori, South Korean singer, dancer, and actress (Fin.K.L)
- 1983Gustav Fridolin, Swedish journalist and politician, Swedish Minister of Education
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1773The Parliament of Great Britain passes the Tea Act, designed to save the British East India Company by granting it a monopoly on the North American tea trade.
- 1775American Revolutionary War: A small Colonial militia led by Ethan Allen and Colonel Benedict Arnold captures Fort Ticonderoga.
- 1775American Revolutionary War: Representatives from the Thirteen Colonies begin the Second Continental Congress in Philadelphia.
- 1849Astor Place Riot: A riot breaks out at the Astor Opera House in Manhattan, New York City over a dispute between actors Edwin Forrest and William Charles Macready, killing at least 25 and injuring over 120.
- 1908Mother’s Day is observed for the first time in the United States, in Grafton, West Virginia.
- 1922The United States annexes the Kingman Reef.
- 1940World War II: Invasion of Iceland by the United Kingdom.
- 1954Bill Haley & His Comets release “Rock Around the Clock”, the first rock and roll record to reach number one on the Billboard charts.
- 1969Vietnam War: The Battle of Dong Ap Bia begins with an assault on Hill 937. It will ultimately become known as Hamburger Hill.
- 1975Sony introduces the Betamax videocassette recorder in Japan.
View the complete list of historical events for May 10.
Curious about this Duhat Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 10 and 1977 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Trevor Bolder, Andrew Copeland, Dennis Stratton, Ethan Juan, Steven Mackintosh, Noel Gallagher, William Gillette, Ed Begley, Ryu Hwa-young, Timur Bekmambetov.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 10 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on May 10, 1977.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was When I Need You by Leo Sayer as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 14, 1977). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 28, 1975 – Sigurd Wongraven, Norwegian singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Satyricon and Storm); May 6, 1960 – Anne Parillaud, French actress; September 19, 1990 – Saki Fukuda, Japanese actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 976