Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of May 1977 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 10, 1977 was a Tuesday and it was the 130th day of the year 1977. The next time you can reuse your old 1977 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 80 days left before your next birthday. You will be 40 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,530 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 492 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1894Elvira Popescu
- 1931Ichirō Nagai
- 1938Jean Becker
- 1952Kikki Danielsson
- 1959Victoria Rowell
- 1971Leslie Stefanson
- 1975Torbjørn Brundtland
- 1976Udo Mechels
- 1978Kenan Thompson
- 1981Nicky Whelan
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 10.
- 1770Louis-Nicolas Davout, French general and politician, French Minister of War (d. 1823)
- 1904David Brown, English businessman (d. 1993)
- 1915Denis Thatcher, English soldier and businessman, Spouse of the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom (d. 2003)
- 1957Sid Vicious, English singer and bass player (Sex Pistols, Siouxsie and the Banshees, Vicious White Kids, and The Flowers of Romance) (d. 1979)
- 1958Tauseef Ahmed, Pakistani cricketer
- 1960Dean Heller, American lawyer and politician, 15th Secretary of State of Nevada
- 1968Al Murray, English comedian and television host
- 1969Dennis Bergkamp, Dutch footballer and manager
- 1975Hélio Castroneves, Brazilian race car driver
- 1991Giorgos Machlelis, Greek footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 28 BCEA sunspot is observed by Han dynasty astronomers during the reign of Emperor Cheng of Han, one of the earliest dated sunspot observations in China.
- 1291Scottish nobles recognize the authority of Edward I of England pending the selection of a king.
- 1796War of the First Coalition: Napoleon I of France wins a decisive victory against Austrian forces at Lodi bridge over the Adda River in Italy. The Austrians lose some 2,000 men.
- 1801First Barbary War: The Barbary pirates of Tripoli declare war on the United States of America.
- 1824The National Gallery in London opens to the public.
- 1866Romania National Holiday 1866-1947, The Modern Monarchy Instauration of the Kingdom of Romania, Carol I of Romania
- 1876The Centennial Exposition is opened in Philadelphia by U.S. President Ulysses S. Grant and Brazilian Emperor Dom Pedro II.
- 1922The United States annexes the Kingman Reef.
- 1970Bobby Orr scores “The Goal” to win the 1970 Stanley Cup Finals, for the Boston Bruins’ fourth NHL championship in their history.
- 1997A 7.3 Mw earthquake strikes Iran’s Khorasan Province, killing 1,567, injuring over 2,300, leaving 50,000 homeless, and damaging or destroying over 15,000 homes.
View the complete list of historical events for May 10.
Curious about this Choco Lychee? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 10 and 1977 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Johnny Thunders, Paul Newlan, Eros Ramazzotti, Ryo Fukawa, John Bunnell, Tito Gobbi, Christina Aguilera, Raymond Louis Kennedy, Sam De Grasse, Lisa McCune.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 10 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on May 10, 1977.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was When I Need You by Leo Sayer as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 14, 1977). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 8, 1963 – Anthony Field, Australian guitarist, songwriter, producer, and actor (The Cockroaches and The Wiggles); May 27, 1986 – Timo Descamps, Belgian actor and singer; August 28, 1925 – Donald O'Connor, American actor, singer, and dancer (d. 2003).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 974