Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of May 1977 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 10, 1977 was a Tuesday and it was the 130th day of the year 1977. The next time you can reuse your old 1977 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 262 days left before your next birthday. You will be 41 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,713 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 498 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1838John Wilkes Booth
- 1889Mae Murray
- 1902David O. Selznick
- 1929George Coe
- 1942Carl Douglas
- 1957Sid Vicious
- 1970Dallas Roberts
- 1971Kim Nam-joo
- 1976Udo Mechels
- 1981Nicky Whelan
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 10.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 10.
- 1788Augustin-Jean Fresnel, French physicist and engineer (d. 1827)
- 1911Bel Kaufman, American author and educator (d. 2014)
- 1922David Azrieli, Polish-Canadian businessman and philanthropist (d. 2014)
- 1938Manuel Santana, Spanish tennis player
- 1958Vlada Divljan, Serbian singer-songwriter and guitarist (Idoli and Apartchiks) (d. 2015)
- 1967Young MC, English-American rapper, producer, and actor
- 1970Dallas Roberts, American actor
- 1972Radosław Majdan, Polish footballer
- 1979Lee Hyori, South Korean singer, dancer, and actress (Fin.K.L)
- 2013Taufaʻahau Manumataongo of Tonga
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 10.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1534Jacques Cartier visits Newfoundland.
- 1773The Parliament of Great Britain passes the Tea Act, designed to save the British East India Company by granting it a monopoly on the North American tea trade.
- 1796War of the First Coalition: Napoleon I of France wins a decisive victory against Austrian forces at Lodi bridge over the Adda River in Italy. The Austrians lose some 2,000 men.
- 1866Romania National Holiday 1866-1947, The Modern Monarchy Instauration of the Kingdom of Romania, Carol I of Romania
- 1869The First Transcontinental Railroad, linking the eastern and western United States, is completed at Promontory Summit, Utah (not Promontory Point, Utah) with the golden spike.
- 1904The Horch & Cir. Motorwagenwerke AG is founded.
- 1924J. Edgar Hoover is appointed first Director of the United States’ Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), and remains so until his death in 1972.
- 1940World War II: German raids on British shipping convoys and military airfields begin.
- 1960The nuclear submarine USS Triton completes Operation Sandblast, the first underwater circumnavigation of the earth.
- 2002F.B.I. agent Robert Hanssen is sentenced to life imprisonment without the possibility of parole for selling United States secrets to Moscow for $1.4 million in cash and diamonds.
View the complete list of historical events for May 10.
Curious about this Christmas Favorite? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 10 and 1977 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Vanessa Hessler, Miki Yeung, Annika Norlin, Hanne Hiob, Stéphane Rousseau, Farhad Mehrad, Lauren Holly, Jonathan Winters, Guy Garvey, Richard Kiley.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 10 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on May 10, 1977.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was When I Need You by Leo Sayer as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 14, 1977). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 7, 1949 – John Oates, American singer-songwriter guitarist, and producer (Hall & Oates); December 29, 1936 – Mary Tyler Moore, American actress and singer; January 15, 1961 – Yves Pelletier, Canadian actor and director.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,090