Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of May 1977 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 10, 1977 was a Tuesday and it was the 130th day of the year 1977. The next time you can reuse your old 1977 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 13 days left before your next birthday. You will be 40 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,597 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 494 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1894Elvira Popescu
- 1905Markos Vamvakaris
- 1935Larry Williams
- 1948Meg Foster
- 1950Natalya Bondarchuk
- 1965Linda Evangelista
- 1967Young MC
- 1971Adriano Giannini
- 1975Shin Jung-hwan
- 1976Udo Mechels
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 10.
- 1813Montgomery Blair, American lieutenant and politician, 20th United States Postmaster General (d. 1883)
- 1902David O. Selznick, American director and producer (d. 1965)
- 1934Kenneth D. Taylor, Canadian diplomat (d. 2015)
- 1942Carl Douglas, Jamaican-English singer
- 1957Sid Vicious, English singer and bass player (Sex Pistols, Siouxsie and the Banshees, Vicious White Kids, and The Flowers of Romance) (d. 1979)
- 1963Lisa Nowak, American commander and astronaut
- 1966Jonathan Edwards, English triple jumper
- 1967Nobuhiro Takeda, Japanese footballer and sportscaster
- 1978Bruno Cheyrou, French footballer
- 1981Nicky Whelan, Australian model and actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1503Christopher Columbus visits the Cayman Islands and names them Las Tortugas after the numerous turtles there.
- 1655England, with troops under the command of Admiral William Penn and General Robert Venables, annexes Jamaica from Spain.
- 1774Louis XVI and Marie Antoinette become King and Queen of France.
- 1865American Civil War: Jefferson Davis is captured by Union troops near Irwinville, Georgia.
- 1893The Supreme Court of the United States rules in Nix v. Hedden that a tomato is a vegetable, not a fruit, under the Tariff Act of 1883.
- 1940World War II: Germany invades Belgium, the Netherlands and Luxembourg.
- 1948The Republic of China implements “temporary provisions” granting President Chiang Kai-shek extended powers to deal with the Communist uprising; they will remain in effect until 1991.
- 1960The nuclear submarine USS Triton completes Operation Sandblast, the first underwater circumnavigation of the earth.
- 2005A hand grenade thrown by Vladimir Arutyunian lands about 65 feet (20 meters) from U.S. President George W. Bush while he is giving a speech to a crowd in Tbilisi, Georgia, but it malfunctions and does not detonate.
- 2012The Damascus bombings are carried out using a pair of car bombs detonated by suicide bombers outside of a military intelligence complex in Damascus, Syria, killing 55 people and injuring 400 others
View the complete list of historical events for May 10.
Curious about this Blue Quandong Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 10 and 1977 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Marilyn Schreffler, Ashley Slanina-Davies, Melissa Suffield, Pierre Bachelet, Yuya Matsushita, Esther Schweins, Leo Hallerstam, William C. Woxlin, Sydney Blu, Nev Schulman.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 10 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on May 10, 1977.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was When I Need You by Leo Sayer as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 14, 1977). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 10, 1962 – Alan Muraoka, American actor and director; March 27, 1953 – Bairbre Dowling, Irish actress; March 31, 1936 – Sandayū Dokumamushi, Japanese actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 966