Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of May 1958 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 11, 1958 was a Sunday and it was the 131st day of the year 1958. The next time you can reuse your old 1958 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 110 days left before your next birthday. You will be 59 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,440 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 726 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1911Phil Silvers
- 1960Gildor Roy
- 1963Masatoshi Hamada
- 1963Roark Critchlow
- 1968Jeffrey Donovan
- 1970Nicky Katt
- 1972Anita Hegh
- 1987Lim Seulong
- 1988Ace Hood
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 11.
- 1571Niwa Nagashige, Japanese daimyo (d. 1637)
- 1933Narendra Patel, Baron Patel, Tanzanian-English obstetrician, academic, and politician
- 1941Ian Redpath, Australian cricketer and coach
- 1972Anita Hegh, Australian actress
- 1977Janne Ahonen, Finnish ski jumper and race car driver
- 1977Pablo Gabriel García, Uruguayan footballer
- 1979Erin Lang, Canadian singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1981Dusán Mukics, Slovene journalist, poet, and translator
- 1983Steven Sotloff, American-Israeli journalist (d. 2014)
- 1989Cam Newton, American football player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 330Byzantium is renamed Nova Roma during a dedication ceremony, but it is more popularly referred to as Constantinople.
- 1310In France, fifty-four members of the Knights Templar are burned at the stake as heretics.
- 1813In Australia, William Lawson, Gregory Blaxland and William Wentworth lead an expedition to cross the Blue Mountains west of Sydney. Their route opens up inland Australia for continued expansion throughout the 19th century.
- 1833The Aberdeen-built brig Lady of the Lake struck an iceberg and sank off the coast of Newfoundland with the loss of up to 265 passengers and crew.
- 1894Pullman Strike: Four thousand Pullman Palace Car Company workers go on a wildcat strike in Illinois.
- 1927The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences is founded.
- 1960In Buenos Aires, Argentina, four Israeli Mossad agents capture fugitive Nazi Adolf Eichmann who is living under the alias of Ricardo Klement.
- 1968The Toronto Transit Commission opens the largest expansion of its Bloor–Danforth line, going to Scarborough in the East, and Etobicoke in the West.
- 1995More than 170 countries extend the Nuclear Nonproliferation Treaty indefinitely and without conditions.
- 1996After the aircraft’s departure from Miami, a fire started by improperly handled chemical oxygen generators in the cargo hold of Atlanta-bound ValuJet Flight 592 causes the Douglas DC-9 to crash in the Florida Everglades killing all 110 on board.
View the complete list of historical events for May 11.
Curious about this Brown Choco Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 11 and 1958 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jeffrey Parazzo, Todd Glass, Beatrix Lehmann, Eirik Glambek Bøe, Damon Harris, Kumari Kamala, So Ji-sub, Milton Johns, Mary Wickes, Cris Kirkwood.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 11 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on May 11, 1958.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 19, 1971 – John Wozniak, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; July 10, 1961 – Jacky Cheung, Hong Kong singer-songwriter and actor; March 27, 1935 – Julian Glover, English actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 910