Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of May 1958 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 11, 1958 was a Sunday and it was the 131st day of the year 1958. The next time you can reuse your old 1958 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 319 days left before your next birthday. You will be 60 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,596 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 731 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1871Frank Schlesinger
- 1892Margaret Rutherford
- 1909Kurt Großkurth
- 1960Gildor Roy
- 1963Masatoshi Hamada
- 1963Natasha Richardson
- 1965Monsour del Rosario
- 1968Jeffrey Donovan
- 1970Nicky Katt
- 1978Judy Ann Santos
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 11.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 11.
- 1715Johann Gottfried Bernhard Bach, German organist (d. 1739)
- 1801Henri Labrouste, French architect and academic, designed the Sainte-Geneviève Library (d. 1875)
- 1838Walter Goodman, English painter, illustrator, and author (d. 1912)
- 1896Josip Štolcer-Slavenski Croatian composer and academic (d. 1955)
- 1924Eugene Dynkin, Russian-American mathematician and theorist (d. 2014)
- 1927Gene Savoy, American explorer, author, and scholar (d. 2007)
- 1933Louis Farrakhan, American religious leader
- 1948Shigeru Izumiya, Japanese singer, actor, and poet
- 1978Perttu Kivilaakso, Finnish cellist and composer (Apocalyptica)
- 1981Austin O'Brien, American actor and photographer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 11.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1310In France, fifty-four members of the Knights Templar are burned at the stake as heretics.
- 1820HMS Beagle, the ship that will take Charles Darwin on his scientific voyage, is launched.
- 1846President James K. Polk asked for and received a Declaration of War against Mexico, starting the Mexican–American War
- 1927The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences is founded.
- 1946UMNO is created.
- 1968The Toronto Transit Commission opens the largest expansion of its Bloor–Danforth line, going to Scarborough in the East, and Etobicoke in the West.
- 1985Bradford City stadium fire: Fifty-six spectators die and more than 200 are injured in a flash fire at Valley Parade football ground during a match against Lincoln City in Bradford, England.
- 1996After the aircraft’s departure from Miami, a fire started by improperly handled chemical oxygen generators in the cargo hold of Atlanta-bound ValuJet Flight 592 causes the Douglas DC-9 to crash in the Florida Everglades killing all 110 on board.
- 2010David Cameron becomes Prime Minister of the United Kingdom following talks between the Conservatives and Liberal Democrats to form the UK’s first coalition government since World War II after elections produced a hung parliament.
- 2013Fifty-two people are killed in a bombing in Reyhanlı, Turkey.
View the complete list of historical events for May 11.
Curious about this Seoul Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 11 and 1958 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sonny Boy Williamson I, Michelle Johnson, Alec Guinness, Tom Dey, MC Mong, Bob Fosse, Eddy Arnold, Takuya Kirimoto, Joy Mukherjee, Michael W. Smith.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 11 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on May 11, 1958.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 31, 1945 – Myfanwy Talog, Welsh actress and singer (d. 1995); June 21, 1959 – Kathy Mattea, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; September 17, 1991 – Minako Kotobuki, Japanese voice actress and singer (Sphere).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,048