Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of May 1958 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 11, 1958 was a Sunday and it was the 131st day of the year 1958. The next time you can reuse your old 1958 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 13 days left before your next birthday. You will be 59 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,537 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 729 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1928Marco Ferreri
- 1958Dan Ireland
- 1963Masatoshi Hamada
- 1970Nicky Katt
- 1972Anita Hegh
- 1975Coby Bell
- 1978Laetitia Casta
- 1982Cory Monteith
- 1983Holly Valance
- 1987Lim Seulong
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 11.
- 1799John Lowell, Jr., American businessman and philanthropist, founded Lowell Institute (d. 1836)
- 1861Frederick Russell Burnham, American soldier and adventurer (d. 1947)
- 1881Al Cabrera, Spanish-Cuban baseball player and manager (d. 1964)
- 1940Herbert Müller, Swiss race car driver (d. 1981)
- 1958Phil Smyth, Australian basketball player and coach
- 1963Gunilla Carlsson, Swedish politician, 10th Swedish Minister for International Development Cooperation
- 1965Greg Dulli, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Twilight Singers, The Afghan Whigs, and The Gutter Twins)
- 1979Erin Lang, Canadian singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1984Andrés Iniesta, Spanish footballer
- 1985Matt Giraud, American singer-songwriter and pianist
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1858Minnesota is admitted as the 32nd U.S. State.
- 1927The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences is founded.
- 1945World War II: Off the coast of Okinawa, the aircraft carrier USS Bunker Hill is hit by two kamikazes, killing 346 of its crew. Although badly damaged, the ship is able to return to the U.S. under its own power.
- 1946UMNO is created.
- 1949Israel joins the United Nations.
- 1953The 1953 Waco tornado outbreak: An F5 tornado hits downtown Waco, Texas, killing 114.
- 1973Citing government misconduct, Daniel Ellsberg has charges for his involvement in releasing the Pentagon Papers to The New York Times dismissed.
- 1985Bradford City stadium fire: Fifty-six spectators die and more than 200 are injured in a flash fire at Valley Parade football ground during a match against Lincoln City in Bradford, England.
- 1987Klaus Barbie goes on trial in Lyon for war crimes committed during World War II.
- 1996After the aircraft’s departure from Miami, a fire started by improperly handled chemical oxygen generators in the cargo hold of Atlanta-bound ValuJet Flight 592 causes the Douglas DC-9 to crash in the Florida Everglades killing all 110 on board.
View the complete list of historical events for May 11.
Curious about this Wintergreen Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 11 and 1958 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Frida Sandén, Takuya Kirimoto, Thomas Ian Griffith, Candy Hsu, Jack Huston, Steve Collins, Katharine Alexander, k.d. lang, Astrid Varnay, Paola Rey.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 11 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on May 11, 1958.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 29, 1953 – Don Dokken, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Dokken); October 1, 1975 – Kim Sun-a, South Korean actress; February 24, 1927 – Emmanuelle Riva, French actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 902