Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of May 1958 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 11, 1958 was a Sunday and it was the 131st day of the year 1958. The next time you can reuse your old 1958 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 44 days left before your next birthday. You will be 59 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,506 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 728 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1909Kurt Großkurth
- 1958Christian Brando
- 1964Tim Blake Nelson
- 1965Greg Dulli
- 1965Monsour del Rosario
- 1980Guji Lorenzana
- 1981Austin O'Brien
- 1983Hanna Verboom
- 1983Holly Valance
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 11.
- 1827Jean-Baptiste Carpeaux, French sculptor and painter (d. 1875)
- 1869Archibald Warden, English tennis player (d. 1943)
- 1892Margaret Rutherford, English actress (d. 1972)
- 1921Robin Barbour, Scottish author and Church of Scotland minister (d. 2014)
- 1960Gildor Roy, Canadian actor
- 1961Luis Felipe, Cuban gang leader, founded the Latin Kings
- 1979Vytautas Žiūra, Lithuanian-Austrian handball player
- 1981Dusán Mukics, Slovene journalist, poet, and translator
- 1985Beau Ryan, Australian rugby player
- 1985Sifow, Japanese singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1672Franco-Dutch War: Louis XIV of France invades the Netherlands.
- 1813In Australia, William Lawson, Gregory Blaxland and William Wentworth lead an expedition to cross the Blue Mountains west of Sydney. Their route opens up inland Australia for continued expansion throughout the 19th century.
- 1833The Aberdeen-built brig Lady of the Lake struck an iceberg and sank off the coast of Newfoundland with the loss of up to 265 passengers and crew.
- 1862American Civil War: The ironclad CSS Virginia is scuttled in the James River northwest of Norfolk, Virginia.
- 1891The Ōtsu incident: Tsarevich Nicholas Alexandrovich of Imperial Russia (later Nicholas II) suffers a critical head injury during a sword attack by Japanese policeman Tsuda Sanzō. He is rescued by Prince George of Greece and Denmark.
- 1944World War II: The Allies begin a major offensive against the Axis Powers on the Gustav Line.
- 1949Siam officially changes its name to Thailand for the second time. The name had been in use since 1939 but was reverted in 1945.
- 1995More than 170 countries extend the Nuclear Nonproliferation Treaty indefinitely and without conditions.
- 1997Deep Blue, a chess-playing supercomputer, defeats Garry Kasparov in the last game of the rematch, becoming the first computer to beat a world-champion chess player in a classic match format.
- 2013Fifty-two people are killed in a bombing in Reyhanlı, Turkey.
View the complete list of historical events for May 11.
Curious about this Beautyberry Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 11 and 1958 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lauren Lane, Danny Masterson, Denis Lawson, Clifton Collins, Jr., David Ogden Stiers, Ken Griffey, Jr., Gilberto Gil, Zdzisława Donat, Tito Puente, Green Gartside.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 11 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on May 11, 1958.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 8, 1933 – Peter Orlovsky, American poet and actor (d. 2010); April 25, 1946 – Talia Shire, American actress and producer; February 18, 1924 – Sam Rolfe, American screenwriter and producer (d. 1993).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 915