Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of May 1958 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
May 11, 1958 was a Sunday and it was the 131st day of the year 1958. The next time you can reuse your old 1958 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 81 days left before your next birthday. You will be 59 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,469 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 727 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1909Ellis R. Dungan
- 1928Marco Ferreri
- 1950Sadashiv Amrapurkar
- 1960Gildor Roy
- 1974Benoît Magimel
- 1974Billy Kidman
- 1978Laetitia Casta
- 1980Guji Lorenzana
- 1982Cory Monteith
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 11.
- 1733Princess Victoire of France (d. 1799)
- 1801Henri Labrouste, French architect and academic, designed the Sainte-Geneviève Library (d. 1875)
- 1881Jan van Gilse, Dutch composer and conductor (d. 1944)
- 1888Irving Berlin, Belarusian-American pianist and composer (d. 1989)
- 1911Mitchell Sharp, Canadian economist and politician, 23rd Canadian Minister of Finance (d. 2004)
- 1927Mort Sahl, Canadian-American comedian and actor
- 1958Dan Ireland, American director and producer
- 1983Hanna Verboom, Belgian-Dutch actress
- 1985Sifow, Japanese singer
- 1994Hagos Gebrhiwet, Ethiopian runner
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1813In Australia, William Lawson, Gregory Blaxland and William Wentworth lead an expedition to cross the Blue Mountains west of Sydney. Their route opens up inland Australia for continued expansion throughout the 19th century.
- 1857Indian Rebellion of 1857: Indian rebels seize Delhi from the British.
- 1862American Civil War: The ironclad CSS Virginia is scuttled in the James River northwest of Norfolk, Virginia.
- 1867Luxembourg gains its independence.
- 1891The Ōtsu incident: Tsarevich Nicholas Alexandrovich of Imperial Russia (later Nicholas II) suffers a critical head injury during a sword attack by Japanese policeman Tsuda Sanzō. He is rescued by Prince George of Greece and Denmark.
- 1894Pullman Strike: Four thousand Pullman Palace Car Company workers go on a wildcat strike in Illinois.
- 1927The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences is founded.
- 1944World War II: The Allies begin a major offensive against the Axis Powers on the Gustav Line.
- 1996The 1996 Mount Everest disaster: on a single day eight people die during summit attempts on Mount Everest.
- 1998India conducts three underground atomic tests in Pokhran to include a thermonuclear device.
View the complete list of historical events for May 11.
Curious about this You Can Get Me Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 11 and 1958 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Christophe Maé, Harry Dean Stanton, Nicolas Peyrac, Michael Piller, Spike Milligan, Nicole Parker, Dave Brockie, Max Schneider, Paula Tilbrook, Ewa Aulin.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 11 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on May 11, 1958.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 18, 1950 – Cybill Shepherd, American actress and singer; January 16, 1971 – Jonathan Mangum, American actor, producer, and screenwriter; May 31, 1918 – Sadie Corré, English actress and dancer (d. 2009).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 879