Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of May 1962 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 11, 1962 was a Friday and it was the 131st day of the year 1962. The next time you can reuse your old 1962 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 77 days left before your next birthday. You will be 55 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,012 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 678 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Denver Pyle
- 1952Shohreh Aghdashloo
- 1958Christian Brando
- 1963Masatoshi Hamada
- 1968Jeffrey Donovan
- 1974Benoît Magimel
- 1974Billy Kidman
- 1975Coby Bell
- 1978Judy Ann Santos
- 1983Hanna Verboom
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 11.
- 1752Johann Friedrich Blumenbach, German physician, physiologist, and anthropologist (d. 1840)
- 1888Willis Augustus Lee, American admiral (d. 1945)
- 1916Camilo José Cela, Spanish author and politician, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2002)
- 1932Valentino Garavani, Italian fashion designer, founded Valentino SpA
- 1952Shohreh Aghdashloo, Iranian-American actress
- 1953David Gest, American concert promoter
- 1954John Gregory, English footballer and manager
- 1965Stefano Domenicali, Italian race car driver and manager
- 1974Billy Kidman, American wrestler, trainer, and producer
- 1977Pablo Gabriel García, Uruguayan footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1745War of the Austrian Succession: Battle of Fontenoy: French forces defeat an Anglo-Dutch–Hanoverian army.
- 1833The Aberdeen-built brig Lady of the Lake struck an iceberg and sank off the coast of Newfoundland with the loss of up to 265 passengers and crew.
- 1862American Civil War: The ironclad CSS Virginia is scuttled in the James River northwest of Norfolk, Virginia.
- 1880Seven people are killed in the Mussel Slough Tragedy, a gun battle in California.
- 1891The Ōtsu incident: Tsarevich Nicholas Alexandrovich of Imperial Russia (later Nicholas II) suffers a critical head injury during a sword attack by Japanese policeman Tsuda Sanzō. He is rescued by Prince George of Greece and Denmark.
- 1943World War II: American troops invade Attu Island in the Aleutian Islands in an attempt to expel occupying Japanese forces.
- 1945World War II: Off the coast of Okinawa, the aircraft carrier USS Bunker Hill is hit by two kamikazes, killing 346 of its crew. Although badly damaged, the ship is able to return to the U.S. under its own power.
- 1968The Toronto Transit Commission opens the largest expansion of its Bloor–Danforth line, going to Scarborough in the East, and Etobicoke in the West.
- 1987Klaus Barbie goes on trial in Lyon for war crimes committed during World War II.
- 1996The 1996 Mount Everest disaster: on a single day eight people die during summit attempts on Mount Everest.
View the complete list of historical events for May 11.
Curious about this Royal Gift Box? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 11 and 1962 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Barry Pepper, Nils-Aslak Valkeapää, Nancy Meyers, Freddie Stroma, Charlotte Arnold, Matt McAndrew, Hall Bartlett, Lisa Lampanelli, Ami Dolenz, Matti Nykänen.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 11 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on May 11, 1962.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Soldier Boy by The Shirelles as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 12, 1962). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 18, 1901 – Reginald Sheffield, English-American actor (d. 1957); March 15, 1931 – James Ellis, Northern Irish actor (d. 2014); July 26, 1985 – Matt Riddlehoover, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 978