Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of May 1962 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 11, 1962 was a Friday and it was the 131st day of the year 1962. The next time you can reuse your old 1962 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 115 days left before your next birthday. You will be 55 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,974 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 677 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1935Kit Lambert
- 1952Shohreh Aghdashloo
- 1958Christian Brando
- 1963Natasha Richardson
- 1974Benoît Magimel
- 1974Billy Kidman
- 1978Laetitia Casta
- 1983Hanna Verboom
- 1999Sabrina Carpenter
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 11.
- 1799John Lowell, Jr., American businessman and philanthropist, founded Lowell Institute (d. 1836)
- 1869Archibald Warden, English tennis player (d. 1943)
- 1890Willie Applegarth, English-American sprinter (d. 1958)
- 1894Martha Graham, American dancer and choreographer (d. 1991)
- 1913Robert Jungk, Austrian journalist and author (d. 1994)
- 1952Warren Littlefield, American businessman
- 1964Bobby Witt, American baseball player
- 1970Jason Queally, English cyclist
- 1983Hanna Verboom, Belgian-Dutch actress
- 1984John Bowie, American football player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 912Alexander becomes Emperor of the Byzantine Empire.
- 1880Seven people are killed in the Mussel Slough Tragedy, a gun battle in California.
- 1944World War II: The Allies begin a major offensive against the Axis Powers on the Gustav Line.
- 1949Siam officially changes its name to Thailand for the second time. The name had been in use since 1939 but was reverted in 1945.
- 1968The Toronto Transit Commission opens the largest expansion of its Bloor–Danforth line, going to Scarborough in the East, and Etobicoke in the West.
- 1973Citing government misconduct, Daniel Ellsberg has charges for his involvement in releasing the Pentagon Papers to The New York Times dismissed.
- 1995More than 170 countries extend the Nuclear Nonproliferation Treaty indefinitely and without conditions.
- 1996After the aircraft’s departure from Miami, a fire started by improperly handled chemical oxygen generators in the cargo hold of Atlanta-bound ValuJet Flight 592 causes the Douglas DC-9 to crash in the Florida Everglades killing all 110 on board.
- 1998India conducts three underground atomic tests in Pokhran to include a thermonuclear device.
- 2010David Cameron becomes Prime Minister of the United Kingdom following talks between the Conservatives and Liberal Democrats to form the UK’s first coalition government since World War II after elections produced a hung parliament.
View the complete list of historical events for May 11.
Curious about this Pink Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 11 and 1962 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jimmie Rodgers, Bobby Barth, Kim Larsen, Buck Henry, Robert Sheehan, Kenny Baker, Joanna Barnes, Daisuke Ono, Griffin Dunne, Lloyd Kaufman.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 11 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on May 11, 1962.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Soldier Boy by The Shirelles as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 12, 1962). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 17, 1975 – Elena Anaya, Spanish actress; July 10, 1972 – Sofía Vergara, Colombian-American actress and producer; August 12, 1971 – Rebecca Gayheart, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 938