Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of May 1962 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 11, 1962 was a Friday and it was the 131st day of the year 1962. The next time you can reuse your old 1962 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 42 days left before your next birthday. You will be 55 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,047 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 679 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1909Kurt Großkurth
- 1911Phil Silvers
- 1952Shohreh Aghdashloo
- 1958Christian Brando
- 1963Natasha Richardson
- 1974Benoît Magimel
- 1982Cory Monteith
- 1985Matt Giraud
- 1988Ace Hood
- 1999Sabrina Carpenter
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 11.
- 1771Laskarina Bouboulina, Greek commander (d. 1825)
- 1838Isabelle Bogelot, French philanthropist (d. 1923)
- 1881Theodore von Kármán, Hungarian-American mathematician, physicist, and engineer (d. 1963)
- 1909Ellis R. Dungan, American director and producer (d. 2001)
- 1911Phil Silvers, American actor and singer (d. 1985)
- 1912Saadat Hasan Manto, Indian-Pakistani author and screenwriter (d. 1955)
- 1958Walt Terrell, American baseball player
- 1969Simon Vroemen, Dutch runner
- 1974Stanley Gene, Papua New Guinean rugby player and coach
- 1982Cory Monteith, Canadian actor and singer (d. 2013)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1862American Civil War: The ironclad CSS Virginia is scuttled in the James River northwest of Norfolk, Virginia.
- 1910An act of the U.S. Congress establishes Glacier National Park in Montana.
- 1918The Mountainous Republic of the Northern Caucasus is officially established.
- 1927The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences is founded.
- 1942William Faulkner’s collections of short stories, Go Down, Moses, is published.
- 1949Siam officially changes its name to Thailand for the second time. The name had been in use since 1939 but was reverted in 1945.
- 1953The 1953 Waco tornado outbreak: An F5 tornado hits downtown Waco, Texas, killing 114.
- 1970The Lubbock tornado, a F5 tornado, hits Lubbock, Texas, killing 26 and causing $250 million in damage.
- 1997Deep Blue, a chess-playing supercomputer, defeats Garry Kasparov in the last game of the rematch, becoming the first computer to beat a world-champion chess player in a classic match format.
- 2014Fifteen people are killed and 46 injured in Kinshasa in a stampede caused by tear gas being thrown into the stand by police officers attempting to defuse a hostile incident.
View the complete list of historical events for May 11.
Curious about this Pomegranate Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 11 and 1962 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mick Jones, Caitlin Clarke, John Rodney, Randy Wayne, Charlie Van Dyke, Robert L. Manahan, Anita Harris, Ken Mizorogi, Marina Sirtis, Tara Strong.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 11 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on May 11, 1962.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Soldier Boy by The Shirelles as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 12, 1962). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 16, 1941 – Chuck Woolery, American game show host and actor; March 18, 1947 – Heather Ryan, American model; April 1, 1909 – Abner Biberman, American actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 1977).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 925