Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of May 1962 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 11, 1962 was a Friday and it was the 131st day of the year 1962. The next time you can reuse your old 1962 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 261 days left before your next birthday. You will be 56 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,193 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 684 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1909Kurt Großkurth
- 1933Zoran Radmilović
- 1935Kit Lambert
- 1952Frances Fisher
- 1952Shohreh Aghdashloo
- 1960Gildor Roy
- 1980Guji Lorenzana
- 1983Hanna Verboom
- 1999Sabrina Carpenter
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 11.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 11.
- 1861Frederick Russell Burnham, American soldier and adventurer (d. 1947)
- 1870Otto von Friesen, Swedish linguist and academic (d. 1942)
- 1881Al Cabrera, Spanish-Cuban baseball player and manager (d. 1964)
- 1916Camilo José Cela, Spanish author and politician, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2002)
- 1928Andrew van der Bijl, Dutch missionary and author
- 1933Narendra Patel, Baron Patel, Tanzanian-English obstetrician, academic, and politician
- 1952Mike Lupica, American journalist and author
- 1954Lubomir Stoykov, Bulgarian journalist and radio host
- 1982Cory Monteith, Canadian actor and singer (d. 2013)
- 1986Grubby, Dutch gamer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 11.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1820HMS Beagle, the ship that will take Charles Darwin on his scientific voyage, is launched.
- 1857Indian Rebellion of 1857: Indian rebels seize Delhi from the British.
- 1918The Mountainous Republic of the Northern Caucasus is officially established.
- 1927The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences is founded.
- 1943World War II: American troops invade Attu Island in the Aleutian Islands in an attempt to expel occupying Japanese forces.
- 1946UMNO is created.
- 1960In Buenos Aires, Argentina, four Israeli Mossad agents capture fugitive Nazi Adolf Eichmann who is living under the alias of Ricardo Klement.
- 1973Citing government misconduct, Daniel Ellsberg has charges for his involvement in releasing the Pentagon Papers to The New York Times dismissed.
- 2010David Cameron becomes Prime Minister of the United Kingdom following talks between the Conservatives and Liberal Democrats to form the UK’s first coalition government since World War II after elections produced a hung parliament.
- 2014Fifteen people are killed and 46 injured in Kinshasa in a stampede caused by tear gas being thrown into the stand by police officers attempting to defuse a hostile incident.
View the complete list of historical events for May 11.
Curious about this Vanilla Strawberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 11 and 1962 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: David White, Bucky Covington, Victoria Justice, Carmen Electra, Fred Thompson, Claude Chabrol, Lou Albano, Sommore, Ed Wynn, Roky Erickson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 11 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on May 11, 1962.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Soldier Boy by The Shirelles as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 12, 1962). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 2, 1990 – Amy Castle, American actress; June 3, 1971 – John Hodgman, American author and actor; July 22, 1992 – Junki Tozuka, Japanese actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,060