Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of May 1964 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 11, 1964 was a Monday and it was the 132nd day of the year 1964. The next time you can reuse your old 1964 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 110 days left before your next birthday. You will be 53 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,248 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 652 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1892Margaret Rutherford
- 1935Kit Lambert
- 1952Frances Fisher
- 1958Dan Ireland
- 1963Masatoshi Hamada
- 1963Roark Critchlow
- 1965Monsour del Rosario
- 1979Erin Lang
- 1982Cory Monteith
- 1983Holly Valance
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 11.
- 1838Isabelle Bogelot, French philanthropist (d. 1923)
- 1838Walter Goodman, English painter, illustrator, and author (d. 1912)
- 1897Kurt Gerron, German actor and director (d. 1944)
- 1911Mitchell Sharp, Canadian economist and politician, 23rd Canadian Minister of Finance (d. 2004)
- 1911Phil Silvers, American actor and singer (d. 1985)
- 1927Gene Savoy, American explorer, author, and scholar (d. 2007)
- 1930Edsger W. Dijkstra, Dutch computer scientist and academic, co-developed THE multiprogramming system (d. 2002)
- 1951Ed Stelmach, Canadian farmer and politician, 13th Premier of Alberta
- 1988Ace Hood, American rapper
- 1991Alex Nimely, Liberian-English footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 330Byzantium is renamed Nova Roma during a dedication ceremony, but it is more popularly referred to as Constantinople.
- 868A copy of the Diamond Sutra is printed in China, making it the oldest known dated printed book.
- 1820HMS Beagle, the ship that will take Charles Darwin on his scientific voyage, is launched.
- 1889An attack upon a U.S. Army paymaster and escort results in the theft of over $28,000 and the award of two Medals of Honor.
- 1894Pullman Strike: Four thousand Pullman Palace Car Company workers go on a wildcat strike in Illinois.
- 1918The Mountainous Republic of the Northern Caucasus is officially established.
- 1946UMNO is created.
- 1960In Buenos Aires, Argentina, four Israeli Mossad agents capture fugitive Nazi Adolf Eichmann who is living under the alias of Ricardo Klement.
- 1968The Toronto Transit Commission opens the largest expansion of its Bloor–Danforth line, going to Scarborough in the East, and Etobicoke in the West.
- 1987Klaus Barbie goes on trial in Lyon for war crimes committed during World War II.
View the complete list of historical events for May 11.
Curious about this Green Guava Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 11 and 1964 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mitsou, Roger Smith, Jake Hurwitz, Jeanne Mockford, Hideto Matsumoto, Ioan Gruffudd, Mary Beth Peil, Phil Leeds, Dario Vittori, Miriam Seegar.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 11 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on May 11, 1964.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was My Guy by Mary Wells as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 16, 1964). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 3, 1983 – Hiroki Suzuki, Japanese actor and singer; March 11, 1984 – Anna Tsuchiya, Japanese model, actress, and singer (Spin Aqua); February 6, 1934 – Bernard Erhard, American voice actor (d. 2000).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 936