Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of May 1964 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 11, 1964 was a Monday and it was the 132nd day of the year 1964. The next time you can reuse your old 1964 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 81 days left before your next birthday. You will be 53 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,277 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 653 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1897Kurt Gerron
- 1909Ellis R. Dungan
- 1911Phil Silvers
- 1928Marco Ferreri
- 1935Doug McClure
- 1964Tim Blake Nelson
- 1968Jeffrey Donovan
- 1970Nicky Katt
- 1972Anita Hegh
- 1985Matt Giraud
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 11.
- 1715Ignazio Fiorillo, Italian composer and educator (d. 1787)
- 1881Jan van Gilse, Dutch composer and conductor (d. 1944)
- 1902Karl Pärsimägi, Estonian painter (d. 1942)
- 1951Mike Slemen, English rugby player and educator
- 1956Alex Lester, English radio host
- 1963Gunilla Carlsson, Swedish politician, 10th Swedish Minister for International Development Cooperation
- 1975Coby Bell, American actor and producer
- 1977Janne Ahonen, Finnish ski jumper and race car driver
- 1977Pablo Gabriel García, Uruguayan footballer
- 1992Thibaut Courtois, Belgian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 912Alexander becomes Emperor of the Byzantine Empire.
- 1846President James K. Polk asked for and received a Declaration of War against Mexico, starting the Mexican–American War
- 1889An attack upon a U.S. Army paymaster and escort results in the theft of over $28,000 and the award of two Medals of Honor.
- 1891The Ōtsu incident: Tsarevich Nicholas Alexandrovich of Imperial Russia (later Nicholas II) suffers a critical head injury during a sword attack by Japanese policeman Tsuda Sanzō. He is rescued by Prince George of Greece and Denmark.
- 1910An act of the U.S. Congress establishes Glacier National Park in Montana.
- 1918The Mountainous Republic of the Northern Caucasus is officially established.
- 1946UMNO is created.
- 1953The 1953 Waco tornado outbreak: An F5 tornado hits downtown Waco, Texas, killing 114.
- 1973Citing government misconduct, Daniel Ellsberg has charges for his involvement in releasing the Pentagon Papers to The New York Times dismissed.
- 1985Bradford City stadium fire: Fifty-six spectators die and more than 200 are injured in a flash fire at Valley Parade football ground during a match against Lincoln City in Bradford, England.
View the complete list of historical events for May 11.
Curious about this Raspberry Jelly Fruit? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 11 and 1964 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Aga Muhlach, Emmy Rossum, Mike Pinder, Hugo Speer, Joan Armatrading, Jeannie Ortega, Barbara De Fina, Glen Campbell, Sakurako Ohara, Alexandru Giugaru.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 11 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on May 11, 1964.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was My Guy by Mary Wells as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 16, 1964). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 28, 1916 – Olle Björklund, Swedish actor and journalist (d. 1981); September 18, 1967 – Ricky Bell, American singer (New Edition and Bell Biv DeVoe); October 21, 1972 – Masakazu Morita, Japanese voice actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 942