Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of May 1964 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 11, 1964 was a Monday and it was the 132nd day of the year 1964. The next time you can reuse your old 1964 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 14 days left before your next birthday. You will be 53 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,344 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 655 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1897Kurt Gerron
- 1909Kurt Großkurth
- 1935Doug McClure
- 1948Shigeru Izumiya
- 1952Shohreh Aghdashloo
- 1956Theresa Burke
- 1958Christian Brando
- 1965Monsour del Rosario
- 1972Anita Hegh
- 1979Erin Lang
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 11.
- 1888Irving Berlin, Belarusian-American pianist and composer (d. 1989)
- 1909Ellis R. Dungan, American director and producer (d. 2001)
- 1909Kurt Großkurth, German actor and singer (d. 1975)
- 1935Francisco Umbral, Spanish journalist and author (d. 2007)
- 1940Herbert Müller, Swiss race car driver (d. 1981)
- 1952Shohreh Aghdashloo, Iranian-American actress
- 1981Austin O'Brien, American actor and photographer
- 1981Daniel Ortmeier, American baseball player
- 1983Hanna Verboom, Belgian-Dutch actress
- 1986Abou Diaby, French footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1647Peter Stuyvesant arrives in New Amsterdam to replace Willem Kieft as Director-General of New Netherland, the Dutch colonial settlement in present-day New York City.
- 1672Franco-Dutch War: Louis XIV of France invades the Netherlands.
- 1867Luxembourg gains its independence.
- 1891The Ōtsu incident: Tsarevich Nicholas Alexandrovich of Imperial Russia (later Nicholas II) suffers a critical head injury during a sword attack by Japanese policeman Tsuda Sanzō. He is rescued by Prince George of Greece and Denmark.
- 1927The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences is founded.
- 1944World War II: The Allies begin a major offensive against the Axis Powers on the Gustav Line.
- 1945World War II: Off the coast of Okinawa, the aircraft carrier USS Bunker Hill is hit by two kamikazes, killing 346 of its crew. Although badly damaged, the ship is able to return to the U.S. under its own power.
- 1949Siam officially changes its name to Thailand for the second time. The name had been in use since 1939 but was reverted in 1945.
- 1987In Baltimore, the first heart–lung transplant takes place. The surgery is performed by Dr. Bruce Reitz of the Stanford University School of Medicine.
- 1996The 1996 Mount Everest disaster: on a single day eight people die during summit attempts on Mount Everest.
View the complete list of historical events for May 11.
Curious about this Coconut? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 11 and 1964 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Thunder, Liz Smith, Ketil Stokkan, Steve Harris, Enrique Murciano, Jane Connell, Yui Mizuno, Cara DeLizia, Marie Prevost, Lorenzo Music.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 11 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on May 11, 1964.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was My Guy by Mary Wells as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 16, 1964). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 28, 1927 – Cleo Laine, English singer and actress; December 2, 1952 – Rob Mounsey, American keyboard player, composer, and producer (Joe Cool); May 5, 1987 – Marija Šestić, Bosnian singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 954