Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of May 1966 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 11, 1966 was a Wednesday and it was the 131st day of the year 1966. The next time you can reuse your old 1966 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 346 days left before your next birthday. You will be 52 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,647 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 631 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1909Ellis R. Dungan
- 1928Marco Ferreri
- 1933Zoran Radmilović
- 1935Kit Lambert
- 1950Sadashiv Amrapurkar
- 1952Shohreh Aghdashloo
- 1974Billy Kidman
- 1980Guji Lorenzana
- 1983Hanna Verboom
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 11.
- 1827Jean-Baptiste Carpeaux, French sculptor and painter (d. 1875)
- 1932Valentino Garavani, Italian fashion designer, founded Valentino SpA
- 1959Martha Quinn, American radio and television host
- 1961Kimberly McCarthy, American murderer (d. 2013)
- 1963Masatoshi Hamada, Japanese comedian and actor
- 1975Francisco Cordero, Dominican-American baseball player
- 1981Lauren Jackson, Australian basketball player
- 1982Cory Monteith, Canadian actor and singer (d. 2013)
- 1985Beau Ryan, Australian rugby player
- 1992Thibaut Courtois, Belgian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1846President James K. Polk asked for and received a Declaration of War against Mexico, starting the Mexican–American War
- 1867Luxembourg gains its independence.
- 1889An attack upon a U.S. Army paymaster and escort results in the theft of over $28,000 and the award of two Medals of Honor.
- 1891The Ōtsu incident: Tsarevich Nicholas Alexandrovich of Imperial Russia (later Nicholas II) suffers a critical head injury during a sword attack by Japanese policeman Tsuda Sanzō. He is rescued by Prince George of Greece and Denmark.
- 1894Pullman Strike: Four thousand Pullman Palace Car Company workers go on a wildcat strike in Illinois.
- 1946UMNO is created.
- 1949Israel joins the United Nations.
- 1995More than 170 countries extend the Nuclear Nonproliferation Treaty indefinitely and without conditions.
- 1997Deep Blue, a chess-playing supercomputer, defeats Garry Kasparov in the last game of the rematch, becoming the first computer to beat a world-champion chess player in a classic match format.
- 2014Fifteen people are killed and 46 injured in Kinshasa in a stampede caused by tear gas being thrown into the stand by police officers attempting to defuse a hostile incident.
View the complete list of historical events for May 11.
Curious about this Vanilla Mountain Blue? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 11 and 1966 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Arliss Howard, Sheree J. Wilson, Meg Bennett, Nathaniel Marston, Emily Meade, Vicente Aranda, Randy California, Jerry Lee Lewis, Ramona Marquez, Stevie Lynn Jones.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 11 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on May 11, 1966.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Monday, Monday by The Mamas & the Papas as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 14, 1966). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 4, 1960 – Mykelti Williamson, American actor and director; September 11, 1945 – Leo Kottke, American singer and guitarist; December 10, 1984 – Krista Ranillo, Filipino actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 934