Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of May 1966 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 11, 1966 was a Wednesday and it was the 131st day of the year 1966. The next time you can reuse your old 1966 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 44 days left before your next birthday. You will be 51 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,584 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 629 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1927Mort Sahl
- 1933Zoran Radmilović
- 1948Shigeru Izumiya
- 1950Sadashiv Amrapurkar
- 1963Masatoshi Hamada
- 1965Monsour del Rosario
- 1979Erin Lang
- 1982Cory Monteith
- 1983Hanna Verboom
- 1987Lim Seulong
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 11.
- 1888Irving Berlin, Belarusian-American pianist and composer (d. 1989)
- 1914Haroun Tazieff, French volcanologist and geologist (d. 1998)
- 1918Richard Feynman, American physicist and engineer, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1988)
- 1927Gene Savoy, American explorer, author, and scholar (d. 2007)
- 1951Mike Slemen, English rugby player and educator
- 1957Mike Nesbitt, Irish journalist and politician
- 1958Nalliah Kumaraguruparan, Sri Lankan accountant and politician
- 1966Christoph Schneider, German drummer (Rammstein and Feeling B)
- 1974Darren Ward, English-Welsh footballer and coach
- 1980Ernest Vardanean, Armenian-Moldovan political scientist and journalist
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1310In France, fifty-four members of the Knights Templar are burned at the stake as heretics.
- 1792Captain Robert Gray becomes the first documented white person to sail into the Columbia River.
- 1891The Ōtsu incident: Tsarevich Nicholas Alexandrovich of Imperial Russia (later Nicholas II) suffers a critical head injury during a sword attack by Japanese policeman Tsuda Sanzō. He is rescued by Prince George of Greece and Denmark.
- 1927The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences is founded.
- 1949Israel joins the United Nations.
- 1963Racist bombings in Birmingham, Alabama disrupt nonviolence in the Birmingham campaign and precipitate a crisis involving federal troops.
- 1996The 1996 Mount Everest disaster: on a single day eight people die during summit attempts on Mount Everest.
- 1998India conducts three underground atomic tests in Pokhran to include a thermonuclear device.
- 2010David Cameron becomes Prime Minister of the United Kingdom following talks between the Conservatives and Liberal Democrats to form the UK’s first coalition government since World War II after elections produced a hung parliament.
- 2014Fifteen people are killed and 46 injured in Kinshasa in a stampede caused by tear gas being thrown into the stand by police officers attempting to defuse a hostile incident.
View the complete list of historical events for May 11.
Curious about this Choco Strawberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 11 and 1966 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Troy Donahue, Randy Johnson, Alexandra Stewart, Rob Brydon, Gabriel Gabrio, Willie Colón, Elvin Bishop, Miyu Irino, Lynn Hung, Bill Stevenson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 11 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on May 11, 1966.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Monday, Monday by The Mamas & the Papas as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 14, 1966). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 24, 1943 – Sharon Tate, American model and actress (d. 1969); January 9, 1943 – Freddie Starr, English actor and singer; February 4, 1960 – Adrienne King, American actress, dancer, and painter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 965