Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of May 1966 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 11, 1966 was a Wednesday and it was the 131st day of the year 1966. The next time you can reuse your old 1966 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 229 days left before your next birthday. You will be 52 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,764 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 635 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1911Phil Silvers
- 1935Doug McClure
- 1935Kit Lambert
- 1950Sadashiv Amrapurkar
- 1965Greg Dulli
- 1974Benoît Magimel
- 1975Coby Bell
- 1978Judy Ann Santos
- 1982Cory Monteith
- 1999Sabrina Carpenter
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 11.
- 1752Johann Friedrich Blumenbach, German physician, physiologist, and anthropologist (d. 1840)
- 1824Jean-Léon Gérôme, French painter and sculptor (d. 1904)
- 1902Karl Pärsimägi, Estonian painter (d. 1942)
- 1935Francisco Umbral, Spanish journalist and author (d. 2007)
- 1952Frances Fisher, English-American actress
- 1954Lubomir Stoykov, Bulgarian journalist and radio host
- 1965Monsour del Rosario, Filipino martial artist and actor
- 1972Anita Hegh, Australian actress
- 1974Billy Kidman, American wrestler, trainer, and producer
- 1981Daniel Ortmeier, American baseball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1745War of the Austrian Succession: Battle of Fontenoy: French forces defeat an Anglo-Dutch–Hanoverian army.
- 1846President James K. Polk asked for and received a Declaration of War against Mexico, starting the Mexican–American War
- 1857Indian Rebellion of 1857: Indian rebels seize Delhi from the British.
- 1891The Ōtsu incident: Tsarevich Nicholas Alexandrovich of Imperial Russia (later Nicholas II) suffers a critical head injury during a sword attack by Japanese policeman Tsuda Sanzō. He is rescued by Prince George of Greece and Denmark.
- 1894Pullman Strike: Four thousand Pullman Palace Car Company workers go on a wildcat strike in Illinois.
- 1942William Faulkner’s collections of short stories, Go Down, Moses, is published.
- 1949Siam officially changes its name to Thailand for the second time. The name had been in use since 1939 but was reverted in 1945.
- 1970The Lubbock tornado, a F5 tornado, hits Lubbock, Texas, killing 26 and causing $250 million in damage.
- 1973Citing government misconduct, Daniel Ellsberg has charges for his involvement in releasing the Pentagon Papers to The New York Times dismissed.
- 1995More than 170 countries extend the Nuclear Nonproliferation Treaty indefinitely and without conditions.
View the complete list of historical events for May 11.
Curious about this Aqua Swirl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 11 and 1966 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Hiroyuki Kinoshita, Ron Sexsmith, Mitra Hajjar, Jessica Lange, Matt Doran, Walt Flanagan, Eliza Coupe, Michelle Fairley, Jaan Toomik, Benjamin Burnley.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 11 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on May 11, 1966.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Monday, Monday by The Mamas & the Papas as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 14, 1966). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 13, 1985 – Naughty Boy, English DJ and producer; September 1, 1989 – Bill Kaulitz, German singer-songwriter and voice actor (Tokio Hotel); July 7, 1991 – Alesso, Swedish DJ and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 991