Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of May 1966 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 11, 1966 was a Wednesday and it was the 131st day of the year 1966. The next time you can reuse your old 1966 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 110 days left before your next birthday. You will be 51 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,518 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 627 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1897Kurt Gerron
- 1920Denver Pyle
- 1928Marco Ferreri
- 1960Gildor Roy
- 1965Greg Dulli
- 1974Benoît Magimel
- 1980Guji Lorenzana
- 1981Austin O'Brien
- 1983Holly Valance
- 1988Ace Hood
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 11.
- 1835Kārlis Baumanis, Latvian composer (d. 1905)
- 1888Willis Augustus Lee, American admiral (d. 1945)
- 1897Robert E. Gross, American businessman (d. 1961)
- 1916Camilo José Cela, Spanish author and politician, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2002)
- 1927Gene Savoy, American explorer, author, and scholar (d. 2007)
- 1940Herbert Müller, Swiss race car driver (d. 1981)
- 1946Robert Jarvik, American cardiologist, developed the Artificial heart
- 1952Warren Littlefield, American businessman
- 1954John Gregory, English footballer and manager
- 1970Nicky Katt, American actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1820HMS Beagle, the ship that will take Charles Darwin on his scientific voyage, is launched.
- 1862American Civil War: The ironclad CSS Virginia is scuttled in the James River northwest of Norfolk, Virginia.
- 1907Thirty-two Shriners are killed when their chartered train derails at a switch near Surf Depot in Lompoc, California.
- 1927The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences is founded.
- 1953The 1953 Waco tornado outbreak: An F5 tornado hits downtown Waco, Texas, killing 114.
- 1970The Lubbock tornado, a F5 tornado, hits Lubbock, Texas, killing 26 and causing $250 million in damage.
- 1985Bradford City stadium fire: Fifty-six spectators die and more than 200 are injured in a flash fire at Valley Parade football ground during a match against Lincoln City in Bradford, England.
- 1995More than 170 countries extend the Nuclear Nonproliferation Treaty indefinitely and without conditions.
- 1998India conducts three underground atomic tests in Pokhran to include a thermonuclear device.
- 2013Fifty-two people are killed in a bombing in Reyhanlı, Turkey.
View the complete list of historical events for May 11.
Curious about this Spearmint Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 11 and 1966 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Boman Irani, David Gilmour, Te Ata Fisher, Francis Capra, Nikka Costa, Michael Le Vell, Emily Tyndall, Michael Cuccione, Ronald Reagan, Mike Lookinland.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 11 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on May 11, 1966.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Monday, Monday by The Mamas & the Papas as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 14, 1966). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 1, 1908 – Bill Tapia, American singer and guitarist (d. 2011); October 29, 1940 – Frida Boccara, Moroccan-French singer (d. 1996); September 3, 1978 – Terje Bakken, Norwegian singer-songwriter (Windir) (d. 2004).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 917