Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of May 1966 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 11, 1966 was a Wednesday and it was the 131st day of the year 1966. The next time you can reuse your old 1966 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 17 days left before your next birthday. You will be 51 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,611 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 630 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1935Doug McClure
- 1952Shohreh Aghdashloo
- 1965Greg Dulli
- 1965Monsour del Rosario
- 1972Anita Hegh
- 1974Benoît Magimel
- 1978Judy Ann Santos
- 1983Hanna Verboom
- 1983Holly Valance
- 1988Ace Hood
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 11.
- 1799John Lowell, Jr., American businessman and philanthropist, founded Lowell Institute (d. 1836)
- 1827Jean-Baptiste Carpeaux, French sculptor and painter (d. 1875)
- 1890Willie Applegarth, English-American sprinter (d. 1958)
- 1916Camilo José Cela, Spanish author and politician, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2002)
- 1928Andrew van der Bijl, Dutch missionary and author
- 1934Arthur Labatt, Canadian businessman and academic
- 1935Francisco Umbral, Spanish journalist and author (d. 2007)
- 1954Judith Weir, English composer and educator
- 1956Alex Lester, English radio host
- 1981Daniel Ortmeier, American baseball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 912Alexander becomes Emperor of the Byzantine Empire.
- 1857Indian Rebellion of 1857: Indian rebels seize Delhi from the British.
- 1867Luxembourg gains its independence.
- 1910An act of the U.S. Congress establishes Glacier National Park in Montana.
- 1927The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences is founded.
- 1943World War II: American troops invade Attu Island in the Aleutian Islands in an attempt to expel occupying Japanese forces.
- 1945World War II: Off the coast of Okinawa, the aircraft carrier USS Bunker Hill is hit by two kamikazes, killing 346 of its crew. Although badly damaged, the ship is able to return to the U.S. under its own power.
- 1973Citing government misconduct, Daniel Ellsberg has charges for his involvement in releasing the Pentagon Papers to The New York Times dismissed.
- 1996The 1996 Mount Everest disaster: on a single day eight people die during summit attempts on Mount Everest.
- 1998India conducts three underground atomic tests in Pokhran to include a thermonuclear device.
View the complete list of historical events for May 11.
Curious about this Blue Raspberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 11 and 1966 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Devon Aoki, Rhetta Hughes, Zachary Levi, Grethe Holmer, Robert S. Woods, Tony Oller, Keith Levene, Michael Cornacchia, Jimmy Dean, Rob Brydon.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 11 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on May 11, 1966.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Monday, Monday by The Mamas & the Papas as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 14, 1966). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 17, 1977 – Branko Tomović, Serbian-German actor; February 26, 1953 – Michael Bolton, American singer-songwriter and actor (Blackjack); May 10, 1952 – Kikki Danielsson, Swedish singer (Wizex, Chips, Kikki, Bettan & Lotta, and Kjell Roos Band).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 931