Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of May 1983 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 11, 1983 was a Wednesday and it was the 131st day of the year 1983. The next time you can reuse your old 1983 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 14 days left before your next birthday. You will be 34 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,405 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 420 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Denver Pyle
- 1935Doug McClure
- 1952Frances Fisher
- 1958Christian Brando
- 1963Masatoshi Hamada
- 1963Roark Critchlow
- 1964Tim Blake Nelson
- 1979Erin Lang
- 1987Lim Seulong
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 11.
- 1801Henri Labrouste, French architect and academic, designed the Sainte-Geneviève Library (d. 1875)
- 1897Kurt Gerron, German actor and director (d. 1944)
- 1934Jim Jeffords, American captain, lawyer, and politician (d. 2014)
- 1958Walt Terrell, American baseball player
- 1964Tim Blake Nelson, American actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1974Benoît Magimel, French actor
- 1977Gonzalo Colsa, Spanish footballer
- 1988Ace Hood, American rapper
- 1992Thibaut Courtois, Belgian footballer
- 1993Jirapong Meenapra, Thai sprinter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 330Byzantium is renamed Nova Roma during a dedication ceremony, but it is more popularly referred to as Constantinople.
- 868A copy of the Diamond Sutra is printed in China, making it the oldest known dated printed book.
- 1647Peter Stuyvesant arrives in New Amsterdam to replace Willem Kieft as Director-General of New Netherland, the Dutch colonial settlement in present-day New York City.
- 1857Indian Rebellion of 1857: Indian rebels seize Delhi from the British.
- 1891The Ōtsu incident: Tsarevich Nicholas Alexandrovich of Imperial Russia (later Nicholas II) suffers a critical head injury during a sword attack by Japanese policeman Tsuda Sanzō. He is rescued by Prince George of Greece and Denmark.
- 1894Pullman Strike: Four thousand Pullman Palace Car Company workers go on a wildcat strike in Illinois.
- 1946UMNO is created.
- 1953The 1953 Waco tornado outbreak: An F5 tornado hits downtown Waco, Texas, killing 114.
- 1968The Toronto Transit Commission opens the largest expansion of its Bloor–Danforth line, going to Scarborough in the East, and Etobicoke in the West.
- 1995More than 170 countries extend the Nuclear Nonproliferation Treaty indefinitely and without conditions.
View the complete list of historical events for May 11.
Curious about this Pink Rose? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 11 and 1983 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Matt Pike, Ayumi Hamasaki, Diana Barrymore, Barbara Walters, Estelle, Aura Lewis, Katia Ricciarelli, Vernon Washington, Dorothy Lamour, Bill Lee.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 11 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on May 11, 1983.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Beat It by Michael Jackson as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 14, 1983). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 8, 1981 – Kalil Wilson, American singer and producer; September 19, 1940 – Sylvia Tyson, Canadian singer-songwriter and guitarist (Quartette, Ian & Sylvia, and Great Speckled Bird); January 5, 1969 – Shea Whigham, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 934