Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of May 1983 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 11, 1983 was a Wednesday and it was the 131st day of the year 1983. The next time you can reuse your old 1983 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 75 days left before your next birthday. You will be 34 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,344 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 418 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1911Phil Silvers
- 1920Denver Pyle
- 1935Kit Lambert
- 1972Anita Hegh
- 1974Benoît Magimel
- 1975Coby Bell
- 1980Guji Lorenzana
- 1981Austin O'Brien
- 1982Cory Monteith
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 11.
- 1888Willis Augustus Lee, American admiral (d. 1945)
- 1920Denver Pyle, American actor and director (d. 1997)
- 1935Francisco Umbral, Spanish journalist and author (d. 2007)
- 1941Eric Burdon, English singer-songwriter, actor, and painter (The Animals and War)
- 1958Phil Smyth, Australian basketball player and coach
- 1963Gunilla Carlsson, Swedish politician, 10th Swedish Minister for International Development Cooperation
- 1963Natasha Richardson, English-American actress (d. 2009)
- 1970Harold Ford, Jr., American lawyer and politician
- 1977Janne Ahonen, Finnish ski jumper and race car driver
- 1986Grubby, Dutch gamer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1858Minnesota is admitted as the 32nd U.S. State.
- 1867Luxembourg gains its independence.
- 1891The Ōtsu incident: Tsarevich Nicholas Alexandrovich of Imperial Russia (later Nicholas II) suffers a critical head injury during a sword attack by Japanese policeman Tsuda Sanzō. He is rescued by Prince George of Greece and Denmark.
- 1907Thirty-two Shriners are killed when their chartered train derails at a switch near Surf Depot in Lompoc, California.
- 1918The Mountainous Republic of the Northern Caucasus is officially established.
- 1942William Faulkner’s collections of short stories, Go Down, Moses, is published.
- 1946UMNO is created.
- 1996After the aircraft’s departure from Miami, a fire started by improperly handled chemical oxygen generators in the cargo hold of Atlanta-bound ValuJet Flight 592 causes the Douglas DC-9 to crash in the Florida Everglades killing all 110 on board.
- 1998India conducts three underground atomic tests in Pokhran to include a thermonuclear device.
- 2000Second Chechen War: Chechen separatists ambush Russian paramilitary forces in the Republic of Ingushetia.
View the complete list of historical events for May 11.
Curious about this Crazy Quick Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 11 and 1983 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Whitney Sloan, Tank, Izabel Goulart, Peter Boyle, David Clayton Rogers, Ian Bannen, Tulisa Contostavlos, Johnny Bennett, Edward Fox, Sheila E..
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 11 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on May 11, 1983.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Beat It by Michael Jackson as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 14, 1983). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 30, 1986 – Beni, Japanese-American singer-songwriter and actress; January 24, 1979 – Tatyana Ali, American actress and singer; December 23, 1970 – Karine Polwart, Scottish singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Burns Unit, Malinky, and The Fruit Tree Foundation).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 935