Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of May 1998 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
May 11, 1998 was a Monday and it was the 131st day of the year 1998. The next time you can reuse your old 1998 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 113 days left before your next birthday. You will be 19 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,827 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 232 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1911Phil Silvers
- 1928Marco Ferreri
- 1935Doug McClure
- 1941Eric Burdon
- 1950Sadashiv Amrapurkar
- 1958Dan Ireland
- 1965Monsour del Rosario
- 1974Billy Kidman
- 1978Laetitia Casta
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 11.
- 1835Kārlis Baumanis, Latvian composer (d. 1905)
- 1899Paulino Masip, Spanish author and playwright (d. 1963)
- 1933Louis Farrakhan, American religious leader
- 1952Warren Littlefield, American businessman
- 1960Gildor Roy, Canadian actor
- 1963Roark Critchlow, Canadian-American actor
- 1974Billy Kidman, American wrestler, trainer, and producer
- 1980Ernest Vardanean, Armenian-Moldovan political scientist and journalist
- 1981Austin O'Brien, American actor and photographer
- 1986Grubby, Dutch gamer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 330Byzantium is renamed Nova Roma during a dedication ceremony, but it is more popularly referred to as Constantinople.
- 1310In France, fifty-four members of the Knights Templar are burned at the stake as heretics.
- 1745War of the Austrian Succession: Battle of Fontenoy: French forces defeat an Anglo-Dutch–Hanoverian army.
- 1846President James K. Polk asked for and received a Declaration of War against Mexico, starting the Mexican–American War
- 1894Pullman Strike: Four thousand Pullman Palace Car Company workers go on a wildcat strike in Illinois.
- 1910An act of the U.S. Congress establishes Glacier National Park in Montana.
- 1918The Mountainous Republic of the Northern Caucasus is officially established.
- 1960In Buenos Aires, Argentina, four Israeli Mossad agents capture fugitive Nazi Adolf Eichmann who is living under the alias of Ricardo Klement.
- 2013Fifty-two people are killed in a bombing in Reyhanlı, Turkey.
- 2014Fifteen people are killed and 46 injured in Kinshasa in a stampede caused by tear gas being thrown into the stand by police officers attempting to defuse a hostile incident.
View the complete list of historical events for May 11.
Curious about this Inert Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 11 and 1998 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Grace Moore, Harold Perrineau, Alyssa Sutherland, Craig Stevens, Kaori Fukuhara, Beulah Bondi, Mike D, Holly Madison, Christine Cavanaugh, Kevin Peter Hall.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 11 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on May 11, 1998.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Too Close by Next as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 16, 1998). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 24, 1987 – Merve Sevi, Turkish actress; January 19, 1972 – Joana Benedek, Romanian-Mexican model and actress; December 18, 1932 – Roger Smith, American actor, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 898