Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of May 1998 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 11, 1998 was a Monday and it was the 131st day of the year 1998. The next time you can reuse your old 1998 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 322 days left before your next birthday. You will be 20 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,983 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 237 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1892Margaret Rutherford
- 1909Kurt Großkurth
- 1911Phil Silvers
- 1963Roark Critchlow
- 1978Judy Ann Santos
- 1979Erin Lang
- 1981Austin O'Brien
- 1983Hanna Verboom
- 1987Lim Seulong
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 11.
- 1838Isabelle Bogelot, French philanthropist (d. 1923)
- 1875Harriet Quimby, American pilot and screenwriter (d. 1912)
- 1948Shigeru Izumiya, Japanese singer, actor, and poet
- 1950Jeremy Paxman, English journalist and author
- 1959Martha Quinn, American radio and television host
- 1964John Parrott, English snooker player and sportscaster
- 1968Jeffrey Donovan, American actor, director, and producer
- 1979Vytautas Žiūra, Lithuanian-Austrian handball player
- 1987Albulena Haxhiu, Kosovo jurist and politician
- 1991Alex Nimely, Liberian-English footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 330Byzantium is renamed Nova Roma during a dedication ceremony, but it is more popularly referred to as Constantinople.
- 1672Franco-Dutch War: Louis XIV of France invades the Netherlands.
- 1812Prime Minister Spencer Perceval is assassinated by John Bellingham in the lobby of the House of Commons, London.
- 1846President James K. Polk asked for and received a Declaration of War against Mexico, starting the Mexican–American War
- 1891The Ōtsu incident: Tsarevich Nicholas Alexandrovich of Imperial Russia (later Nicholas II) suffers a critical head injury during a sword attack by Japanese policeman Tsuda Sanzō. He is rescued by Prince George of Greece and Denmark.
- 1945World War II: Off the coast of Okinawa, the aircraft carrier USS Bunker Hill is hit by two kamikazes, killing 346 of its crew. Although badly damaged, the ship is able to return to the U.S. under its own power.
- 1946UMNO is created.
- 1949Siam officially changes its name to Thailand for the second time. The name had been in use since 1939 but was reverted in 1945.
- 1968The Toronto Transit Commission opens the largest expansion of its Bloor–Danforth line, going to Scarborough in the East, and Etobicoke in the West.
- 1995More than 170 countries extend the Nuclear Nonproliferation Treaty indefinitely and without conditions.
View the complete list of historical events for May 11.
Curious about this Creme-filled Choco? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 11 and 1998 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Shannon Curfman, Greg Quill, Barbara Windsor, Brian Bonsall, Alexandra Kerry, Chris Addison, Marianne Faithfull, Hemanta Kumar Mukhopadhyay, Raquel Diaz, Tom Virtue.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 11 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on May 11, 1998.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Too Close by Next as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 16, 1998). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 28, 1944 – Bobby Ball, English comedian, actor, and singer; July 30, 1960 – Jeff Rudom, American basketball player and actor (d. 2011); September 14, 1973 – Mic Geronimo, American rapper.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 944