Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of May 1998 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 11, 1998 was a Monday and it was the 131st day of the year 1998. The next time you can reuse your old 1998 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 73 days left before your next birthday. You will be 19 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,867 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 233 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1897Kurt Gerron
- 1911Phil Silvers
- 1928Marco Ferreri
- 1950Sadashiv Amrapurkar
- 1958Christian Brando
- 1960Gildor Roy
- 1963Natasha Richardson
- 1968Jeffrey Donovan
- 1978Judy Ann Santos
- 1985Matt Giraud
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 11.
- 1715Ignazio Fiorillo, Italian composer and educator (d. 1787)
- 1930Edsger W. Dijkstra, Dutch computer scientist and academic, co-developed THE multiprogramming system (d. 2002)
- 1933Narendra Patel, Baron Patel, Tanzanian-English obstetrician, academic, and politician
- 1934Arthur Labatt, Canadian businessman and academic
- 1950Jeremy Paxman, English journalist and author
- 1953David Gest, American concert promoter
- 1965Monsour del Rosario, Filipino martial artist and actor
- 1970Jason Queally, English cyclist
- 1972Anita Hegh, Australian actress
- 1992Thibaut Courtois, Belgian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 912Alexander becomes Emperor of the Byzantine Empire.
- 1745War of the Austrian Succession: Battle of Fontenoy: French forces defeat an Anglo-Dutch–Hanoverian army.
- 1812Prime Minister Spencer Perceval is assassinated by John Bellingham in the lobby of the House of Commons, London.
- 1927The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences is founded.
- 1945World War II: Off the coast of Okinawa, the aircraft carrier USS Bunker Hill is hit by two kamikazes, killing 346 of its crew. Although badly damaged, the ship is able to return to the U.S. under its own power.
- 1949Siam officially changes its name to Thailand for the second time. The name had been in use since 1939 but was reverted in 1945.
- 1953The 1953 Waco tornado outbreak: An F5 tornado hits downtown Waco, Texas, killing 114.
- 1987In Baltimore, the first heart–lung transplant takes place. The surgery is performed by Dr. Bruce Reitz of the Stanford University School of Medicine.
- 2013Fifty-two people are killed in a bombing in Reyhanlı, Turkey.
- 2014Fifteen people are killed and 46 injured in Kinshasa in a stampede caused by tear gas being thrown into the stand by police officers attempting to defuse a hostile incident.
View the complete list of historical events for May 11.
Curious about this Glazed White Pearl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 11 and 1998 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Pimp C, Jim Broadbent, Jordis Unga, Ruth Warrick, Thongchai McIntyre, Evelyn Knight, Christopher Gorham, Davorin Popović, Rina Ketty, Sydney Pollack.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 11 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on May 11, 1998.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Too Close by Next as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 16, 1998). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 19, 1954 – Katey Sagal, American actress and singer; May 10, 1971 – Craig Mack, American rapper and producer; March 4, 1934 – Anne Haney, American actress (d. 2001).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 932