Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of May 1948 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
May 12, 1948 was a Wednesday and it was the 133rd day of the year 1948. The next time you can reuse your old 1948 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 18 days left before your next birthday. You will be 69 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,184 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 853 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1889Yvonne de Bray
- 1907Katharine Hepburn
- 1942Ian Dury
- 1950Billy Squier
- 1959Ving Rhames
- 1962Emilio Estevez
- 1963Charles Pettigrew
- 1963Gavin Hood
- 1967Joe McKinney
- 1986Emily VanCamp
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 12.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 12.
- 1869Carl Schuhmann, German gymnast, wrestler, and weightlifter (d. 1946)
- 1873J. E. H. MacDonald, English-Canadian painter (d. 1932)
- 1889Otto Frank, German-Swiss businessman (d. 1980)
- 1912Henry Jonsson, Swedish runner (d. 2001)
- 1926Viren J. Shah, Indian politician, 21st Governor of West Bengal (d. 2013)
- 1940Norman Whitfield, American songwriter and producer (d. 2008)
- 1943Linda Dano, American actress and author
- 1959Deborah Warner, English director and producer
- 1974Marc Capdevila, Spanish swimmer
- 1976Kardinal Offishall, Canadian rapper and producer, co-founded Black Jays
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 12.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1551National University of San Marcos, the oldest university in the Americas, is founded in Lima, Peru.
- 1797War of the First Coalition: Napoleon I of France conquers Venice.
- 1881In North Africa, Tunisia becomes a French protectorate.
- 1885North-West Rebellion: The four-day Battle of Batoche, pitting rebel Métis against the Canadian government, comes to an end with a decisive rebel defeat.
- 1948Wilhelmina, Queen regnant of the Kingdom of the Netherlands cedes throne.
- 1955Austria regains its independence as the Allied occupation following World War II ends.
- 1965The Soviet spacecraft Luna 5 crashes on the Moon.
- 1968Vietnam War: North Vietnamese and Viet Cong forces attack Australian troops defending Fire Support Base Coral, east of Lai Khe in South Vietnam on the night of 12/13 May, resulting in heavy casualties on both sides and beginning the Battle of Coral–Balmoral.
- 1978In Zaire, rebels occupy the city of Kolwezi, the mining center of the province of Shaba (now known as Katanga). The local government asks the U.S.A., France and Belgium to restore order.
- 2008An earthquake (measuring around 8.0 magnitude) occurs in Sichuan, China, killing over 69,000 people.
View the complete list of historical events for May 12.
Curious about this Cherry Choco Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 12 and 1948 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Cara Zavaleta, Katy Perry, Ruben Gonzaga, Cedric the Entertainer, Michael Sweet, Nita Naldi, Andrei Konchalovsky, James Dewees, Camille Winbush, Jeffrey Jones.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 12 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on May 12, 1948.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 3, 1975 – Jason Marsden, American actor, director, and producer; November 23, 1912 – George O'Hanlon, American actor and screenwriter (d. 1989); November 2, 1937 – Earl Carroll, American singer (The Cadillacs and The Coasters) (d. 2012).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 888