Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of May 1948 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 12, 1948 was a Wednesday and it was the 133rd day of the year 1948. The next time you can reuse your old 1948 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 47 days left before your next birthday. You will be 69 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,155 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 852 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1942Ian Dury
- 1948Richard Riehle
- 1950Gabriel Byrne
- 1959Ray Gillen
- 1962Brett Gurewitz
- 1962Emilio Estevez
- 1968Tony Hawk
- 1976Kardinal Offishall
- 1986Emily VanCamp
- 1995Kenton Duty
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 12.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 12.
- 1754Franz Anton Hoffmeister, German composer and publisher (d. 1812)
- 1910Dorothy Hodgkin, English biochemist, crystallographer, and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1994)
- 1916Albert Murray, American author and critic (d. 2013)
- 1935Felipe Alou, Dominican-American baseball player, coach, and manager
- 1938Terry Farrell, English architect, designed the KK100 and the SIS Building
- 1948Richard Riehle, American actor
- 1956Asad Rauf, Pakistani cricketer and umpire
- 1962Brett Gurewitz, American guitarist, songwriter, and producer (Bad Religion, Daredevils, and Error)
- 1971Jamie Luner, American actress
- 1983Domhnall Gleeson, Irish actor, director, and screenwriter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 12.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1510The Prince of Anhua rebellion begins when Zhu Zhifan kills all the officials invited to a banquet and declares his intent on ousting the powerful Ming dynasty eunuch Liu Jin during the reign of the Zhengde Emperor.
- 1689King William’s War: William III of England joins the League of Augsburg starting a war with France.
- 1821The first major battle of the Greek War of Independence against the Turks is fought in Valtetsi.
- 1941Konrad Zuse presents the Z3, the world’s first working programmable, fully automatic computer, in Berlin.
- 1945Argentinian labour leader José Peter declares the Federación Obrera de la Industria de la Carne dissolved.
- 1957Alfonso de Portago crashes during the Mille Miglia, killing himself, his co-driver, Ed Nelson and ten spectators – five of whom were children.
- 1978In Zaire, rebels occupy the city of Kolwezi, the mining center of the province of Shaba (now known as Katanga). The local government asks the U.S.A., France and Belgium to restore order.
- 1982During a procession outside the shrine of the Virgin Mary in Fátima, Portugal, security guards overpower Juan María Fernández y Krohn before he can attack Pope John Paul II with a bayonet. Krohn, an ultraconservative Spanish priest opposed to the Vatican II reforms, believed that the Pope had to be killed for being an “agent of Moscow”.
- 2008U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement conducts the largest-ever raid of a workplace in Postville, Iowa, arresting nearly 400 immigrants for identity theft and document fraud.
- 2015A 7.3-magnitude earthquake and six major aftershocks hit Nepal, killing over 200 people.
View the complete list of historical events for May 12.
Curious about this Choco Blue Velvet? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 12 and 1948 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lillebjørn Nilsen, David Meece, Kaitlin Doubleday, Deborah Allen, Gustavo Charif, Brian Joo, Paula Patton, Wayne Allwine, Conrad Keely, Brian Scolaro.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 12 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on May 12, 1948.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 15, 1941 – Florinda Bolkan, Brazilian actress; July 31, 1919 – Curt Gowdy, American sportscaster and actor (d. 2006); January 3, 1988 – Rodrigo de la Cadena, Mexican singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 969