Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of May 1948 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 12, 1948 was a Wednesday and it was the 133rd day of the year 1948. The next time you can reuse your old 1948 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 264 days left before your next birthday. You will be 70 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,303 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 857 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1904Eiji Nakano
- 1928Henry Cosby
- 1940Norman Whitfield
- 1948Steve Winwood
- 1950Bruce Boxleitner
- 1950Gabriel Byrne
- 1958Eric Singer
- 1968Catherine Tate
- 1976Kardinal Offishall
- 1978Aya Ishiguro
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 12.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 12.
- 1932Joel Joffe, Baron Joffe, South African-English lawyer and politician
- 1948Steve Winwood, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Spencer Davis Group, Traffic, and Blind Faith)
- 1963Charles Pettigrew, American singer (Charles & Eddie) (d. 2001)
- 1978Aya Ishiguro, Japanese singer and fashion designer (Morning Musume and Tanpopo)
- 1978Hossein Rezazadeh, Iranian weightlifter and politician
- 1978Malin Åkerman, Swedish-Canadian model, actress, and singer
- 1979Aaron Yoo, American actor
- 1984Tommaso Reato, Italian rugby player
- 1986Emily VanCamp, Canadian actress
- 1990Florent Amodio, Brazilian-French figure skater
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 12.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 922After much hardship, Abbasid envoy Ahmad ibn Fadlan arrived in the lands of Volga Bulgars.
- 1364Jagiellonian University, the oldest university in Poland, is founded in Kraków, Poland.
- 1510The Prince of Anhua rebellion begins when Zhu Zhifan kills all the officials invited to a banquet and declares his intent on ousting the powerful Ming dynasty eunuch Liu Jin during the reign of the Zhengde Emperor.
- 1743Maria Theresa of Austria is crowned Queen of Bohemia after defeating her rival, Charles VII, Holy Roman Emperor.
- 1797War of the First Coalition: Napoleon I of France conquers Venice.
- 1821The first major battle of the Greek War of Independence against the Turks is fought in Valtetsi.
- 1865American Civil War: The Battle of Palmito Ranch: The first day of the last major land action to take place during the Civil War, resulting in a Confederate victory.
- 1978In Zaire, rebels occupy the city of Kolwezi, the mining center of the province of Shaba (now known as Katanga). The local government asks the U.S.A., France and Belgium to restore order.
- 1981Francis Hughes starves to death in the Maze Prison in a Republican campaign for political prisoner status to be granted to Provisional IRA prisoners.
- 1986NBC debuts the current well-known peacock as seen in the NBC 60th Anniversary Celebration.
View the complete list of historical events for May 12.
Curious about this Aqua Swirl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 12 and 1948 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Chris Wallace, Marcus Mumford, Diego Torres, Ronald Neame, Astrid Varnay, Lauren Holly, Andy Ologun, Jason McCaslin, Bess Myerson, Ken Berry.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 12 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on May 12, 1948.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 8, 1946 – Tim Thomerson, American actor and producer; February 1, 1971 – Michael C. Hall, American actor, singer, and producer; April 6, 1982 – Miguel Ángel Silvestre, Spanish actor and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,055