Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of May 1948 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 12, 1948 was a Wednesday and it was the 133rd day of the year 1948. The next time you can reuse your old 1948 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 113 days left before your next birthday. You will be 69 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,089 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 850 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1928Burt Bacharach
- 1948Richard Riehle
- 1948Steve Winwood
- 1956Kimiko Yo
- 1958Eric Singer
- 1959Ving Rhames
- 1961Bruce McCulloch
- 1962April Grace
- 1966Stephen Baldwin
- 1995Luke Benward
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 12.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 12.
- 1496Gustav I of Sweden (d. 1560)
- 1839Tôn Thất Thuyết, Vietnamese mandarin (d. 1913)
- 1845Gabriel Fauré, French pianist, composer, and educator (d. 1924)
- 1905Édouard Rinfret, Canadian lawyer and politician, Postmaster General of Canada (d. 1994)
- 1912Henry Jonsson, Swedish runner (d. 2001)
- 1930Jesús Franco, Spanish director and screenwriter (d. 2013)
- 1966Stephen Baldwin, American actor, director, and producer
- 1976Kardinal Offishall, Canadian rapper and producer, co-founded Black Jays
- 1981Erica Campbell, American model and actress
- 1983Yujiro Kushida, Japanese wrestler and mixed martial artist
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 12.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1191Richard I of England marries Berengaria of Navarre who is crowned Queen consort of England the same day.
- 1619Dutch statesman Johan van Oldenbarnevelt is sentenced to death for high treason.
- 1797War of the First Coalition: Napoleon I of France conquers Venice.
- 1863American Civil War: Battle of Raymond: Two divisions of James B. McPherson’s XVII Corps turn the left wing of Confederate General John C. Pemberton’s defensive line on Fourteen Mile Creek, opening up the interior of Mississippi to the Union Army during the Vicksburg Campaign.
- 1926General Strike: In the United Kingdom, a nine-day general strike by trade unions ends.
- 1926The Italian-built airship Norge becomes the first vessel to fly over the North Pole.
- 1942World War II: Second Battle of Kharkov: In eastern Ukraine, Red Army forces under Marshal Semyon Timoshenko launch a major offensive from the Izium bridgehead, only to be encircled and destroyed by the troops of Army Group South two weeks later.
- 1948Wilhelmina, Queen regnant of the Kingdom of the Netherlands cedes throne.
- 1968Vietnam War: North Vietnamese and Viet Cong forces attack Australian troops defending Fire Support Base Coral, east of Lai Khe in South Vietnam on the night of 12/13 May, resulting in heavy casualties on both sides and beginning the Battle of Coral–Balmoral.
- 2008U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement conducts the largest-ever raid of a workplace in Postville, Iowa, arresting nearly 400 immigrants for identity theft and document fraud.
View the complete list of historical events for May 12.
Curious about this Blue Drizzle Nimbus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 12 and 1948 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Daryl Somers, Stephen Malkmus, Chrisye, Dondre Whitfield, Fletcher Dragge, Charlie Harper, Josh Bolt, Jamie Hector, Jerry Hall, George Webb.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 12 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on May 12, 1948.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 28, 1938 – Bernadette Lafont, French actress and singer (d. 2013); December 26, 1995 – Zach Mills, American actor; September 26, 1961 – Ken Mitsuishi, Japanese actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 939