Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of May 1956 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 12, 1956 was a Saturday and it was the 133rd day of the year 1956. The next time you can reuse your old 1956 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 111 days left before your next birthday. You will be 61 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,169 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 751 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1924Maxine Cooper
- 1924Tony Hancock
- 1942Ian Dury
- 1943Linda Dano
- 1945Ian McLagan
- 1950Billy Squier
- 1950Bruce Boxleitner
- 1968Tony Hawk
- 1978Malin Åkerman
- 1989Eleftheria Eleftheriou
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 12.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 12.
- 1911Charles Biro, American author and illustrator (d. 1972)
- 1914Bertus Aafjes, Dutch poet and author (d. 1993)
- 1942Michel Fugain, French singer-songwriter
- 1948Dave Heineman, American captain and politician, 39th Governor of Nebraska
- 1956Asad Rauf, Pakistani cricketer and umpire
- 1957Ziya Onis, Turkish economist and academic
- 1966Bebel Gilberto, American-Brazilian singer-songwriter
- 1983Yujiro Kushida, Japanese wrestler and mixed martial artist
- 1987Gianluca Sansone, Italian footballer
- 1995Luke Benward, American actor and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 12.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1551National University of San Marcos, the oldest university in the Americas, is founded in Lima, Peru.
- 1619Dutch statesman Johan van Oldenbarnevelt is sentenced to death for high treason.
- 1885North-West Rebellion: The four-day Battle of Batoche, pitting rebel Métis against the Canadian government, comes to an end with a decisive rebel defeat.
- 1932Ten weeks after his abduction, the infant son of Charles Lindbergh, Charles Jr., is found dead in Hopewell, New Jersey, just a few miles from the Lindberghs’ home.
- 1933The Agricultural Adjustment Act is enacted to restrict agricultural production by paying farmers subsidies.
- 1937The Duke and Duchess of York are crowned as King George VI and Queen Elizabeth of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland in Westminster Abbey.
- 1942World War II: Second Battle of Kharkov: In eastern Ukraine, Red Army forces under Marshal Semyon Timoshenko launch a major offensive from the Izium bridgehead, only to be encircled and destroyed by the troops of Army Group South two weeks later.
- 1949The western occupying powers approve the Basic Law for the new German state: The Federal Republic of Germany.
- 1952Gaj Singh is crowned Maharaja of Jodhpur.
- 1957Alfonso de Portago crashes during the Mille Miglia, killing himself, his co-driver, Ed Nelson and ten spectators – five of whom were children.
View the complete list of historical events for May 12.
Curious about this Red Jelly Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 12 and 1956 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Stromae, Miyu Yoshimoto, Jason Jones, Baptiste Giabiconi, Irene Hervey, Don Roff, Hunt Block, Paul Winchell, Helen Dunbar, Jennifer Palm Lundberg.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 12 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on May 12, 1956.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 18, 1907 – Compay Segundo, Cuban singer-songwriter and guitarist (Buena Vista Social Club) (d. 2003); July 25, 1989 – Noel Callahan, Canadian actor; October 7, 1978 – Omar Benson Miller, American actor and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 916