Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of May 1956 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
May 12, 1956 was a Saturday and it was the 133rd day of the year 1956. The next time you can reuse your old 1956 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 15 days left before your next birthday. You will be 61 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,265 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 754 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1907Katharine Hepburn
- 1924Tony Hancock
- 1943Linda Dano
- 1948Steve Winwood
- 1963Charles Pettigrew
- 1966Stephen Baldwin
- 1971Kristin Asbjørnsen
- 1976Kardinal Offishall
- 1981Erica Campbell
- 1986Emily VanCamp
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 12.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 12.
- 1829Pavlos Carrer, Greek composer and educator (d. 1896)
- 1840Alejandro Gorostiaga, Chilean colonel (d. 1912)
- 1900Helene Weigel, Austrian-German actress (d. 1971)
- 1911Charles Biro, American author and illustrator (d. 1972)
- 1932Joel Joffe, Baron Joffe, South African-English lawyer and politician
- 1936Guillermo Endara, Panamanian lawyer and politician, 32nd President of Panama (d. 2009)
- 1939Miltiadis Evert, Greek minister and politician, 69th Mayor of Athens (d. 2011)
- 1950Bruce Boxleitner, American actor and author
- 1963Deborah Kara Unger, Canadian actress
- 1983Francisco Javier Torres, Mexican footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 12.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 304Roman Emperor Diocletian orders the beheading of the 14-year-old Pancras of Rome.
- 1364Jagiellonian University, the oldest university in Poland, is founded in Kraków, Poland.
- 1551National University of San Marcos, the oldest university in the Americas, is founded in Lima, Peru.
- 1821The first major battle of the Greek War of Independence against the Turks is fought in Valtetsi.
- 1885North-West Rebellion: The four-day Battle of Batoche, pitting rebel Métis against the Canadian government, comes to an end with a decisive rebel defeat.
- 1935Bill Wilson and Dr. Bob Smith (founders of Alcoholics Anonymous) meet for the first time in Akron, Ohio, at the home of Henrietta Siberling.
- 1941Konrad Zuse presents the Z3, the world’s first working programmable, fully automatic computer, in Berlin.
- 1942World War II: The U.S. tanker SS Virginia is torpedoed in the mouth of the Mississippi River by the German submarine U-507.
- 1952Gaj Singh is crowned Maharaja of Jodhpur.
- 2007Riots in which over 50 people are killed and over 100 are injured take place in Karachi upon the arrival in town of the Chief Justice of Pakistan Iftikhar Muhammad Chaudhry.
View the complete list of historical events for May 12.
Curious about this Choco Drizzle Stratus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 12 and 1956 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Joel Hodgson, John Legend, Cem Yılmaz, Stromae, Sayuri Kokushō, Shayna Fox, Betty Thomas, Saki Fukuda, Peter Kern, Seann Walsh.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 12 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on May 12, 1956.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 18, 1950 – Cybill Shepherd, American actress and singer; April 15, 1959 – Emma Thompson, English actress and screenwriter; June 14, 1949 – Jim Lea, English singer-songwriter, bass player, and producer (Slade).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 896