Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of May 1958 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 12, 1958 was a Monday and it was the 132nd day of the year 1958. The next time you can reuse your old 1958 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 111 days left before your next birthday. You will be 59 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,439 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 726 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1903Wilfrid Hyde-White
- 1924Maxine Cooper
- 1937George Carlin
- 1960Paul Arcand
- 1961Bruce McCulloch
- 1966Bebel Gilberto
- 1966Stephen Baldwin
- 1968Catherine Tate
- 1968Tony Hawk
- 1997Odeya Rush
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 12.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 12.
- 1622Louis de Buade de Frontenac, French-Canadian soldier and politician, 3rd Governor General of New France (d. 1698)
- 1929Sam Nujoma, Namibian politician, 1st President of Namibia
- 1948Steve Winwood, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Spencer Davis Group, Traffic, and Blind Faith)
- 1950Bruce Boxleitner, American actor and author
- 1956Bernie Federko, Canadian ice hockey player, coach, and manager
- 1963Charles Pettigrew, American singer (Charles & Eddie) (d. 2001)
- 1981Dennis Trillo, Filipino actor and singer
- 1983Virginie Razzano, French tennis player
- 1985Andrew Howe, Italian long jumper and sprinter
- 1985Jeroen Simaeys, Belgian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 12.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1191Richard I of England marries Berengaria of Navarre who is crowned Queen consort of England the same day.
- 1863American Civil War: Battle of Raymond: Two divisions of James B. McPherson’s XVII Corps turn the left wing of Confederate General John C. Pemberton’s defensive line on Fourteen Mile Creek, opening up the interior of Mississippi to the Union Army during the Vicksburg Campaign.
- 1881In North Africa, Tunisia becomes a French protectorate.
- 1885North-West Rebellion: The four-day Battle of Batoche, pitting rebel Métis against the Canadian government, comes to an end with a decisive rebel defeat.
- 1926General Strike: In the United Kingdom, a nine-day general strike by trade unions ends.
- 1933The Agricultural Adjustment Act is enacted to restrict agricultural production by paying farmers subsidies.
- 1935Bill Wilson and Dr. Bob Smith (founders of Alcoholics Anonymous) meet for the first time in Akron, Ohio, at the home of Henrietta Siberling.
- 1942World War II: The U.S. tanker SS Virginia is torpedoed in the mouth of the Mississippi River by the German submarine U-507.
- 1986NBC debuts the current well-known peacock as seen in the NBC 60th Anniversary Celebration.
- 2002Former US President Jimmy Carter arrives in Cuba for a five-day visit with Fidel Castro becoming the first President of the United States, in or out of office, to visit the island since Castro’s 1959 revolution.
View the complete list of historical events for May 12.
Curious about this Perfect Gift Box? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 12 and 1958 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Claude Dubois, Marilyn Beck, Lys Assia, Laura Molina, Adam Darski, Joshua Dionisio, Ox Baker, Avraham Fried, Ben Gazzara, Ann Miller.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 12 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on May 12, 1958.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 19, 1960 – Luke Morley, English guitarist, songwriter, and producer (The Union, Terraplane, and Thunder); August 18, 1948 – Joseph Marcell, St. Lucian-English actor; August 6, 1951 – Catherine Hicks, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 940