Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of May 1958 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 12, 1958 was a Monday and it was the 132nd day of the year 1958. The next time you can reuse your old 1958 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 319 days left before your next birthday. You will be 60 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,596 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 731 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1928Henry Cosby
- 1937George Carlin
- 1942Billy Swan
- 1942Ian Dury
- 1948Steve Winwood
- 1963Charles Pettigrew
- 1966Stephen Baldwin
- 1968Catherine Tate
- 1979Aaron Yoo
- 1997Odeya Rush
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 12.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 12.
- 1700Luigi Vanvitelli, Italian architect and engineer, designed the Palace of Caserta and Royal Palace of Milan (d. 1773)
- 1922Roy Salvadori, English race car driver and manager (d. 2012)
- 1926Viren J. Shah, Indian politician, 21st Governor of West Bengal (d. 2013)
- 1948Steve Winwood, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Spencer Davis Group, Traffic, and Blind Faith)
- 1955Kix Brooks, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actor (Brooks & Dunn)
- 1962Emilio Estevez, American actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1963Panagiotis Fasoulas, Greek basketball player and politician
- 1969Igor Kováč, Slovakian hurdler
- 1986Emily VanCamp, Canadian actress
- 1995Luke Benward, American actor and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 12.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1191Richard I of England marries Berengaria of Navarre who is crowned Queen consort of England the same day.
- 1588French Wars of Religion: Henry III of France flees Paris after Henry I, Duke of Guise enters the city and a spontaneous uprising occurs.
- 1864American Civil War: The Battle of Spotsylvania Court House: Thousands of Union and Confederate soldiers die in “the Bloody Angle”.
- 1885North-West Rebellion: The four-day Battle of Batoche, pitting rebel Métis against the Canadian government, comes to an end with a decisive rebel defeat.
- 1945Argentinian labour leader José Peter declares the Federación Obrera de la Industria de la Carne dissolved.
- 1952Gaj Singh is crowned Maharaja of Jodhpur.
- 1955Nineteen days after bus workers went on strike in Singapore, rioting breaks out and seriously impacts Singapore’s bid for independence.
- 1982During a procession outside the shrine of the Virgin Mary in Fátima, Portugal, security guards overpower Juan María Fernández y Krohn before he can attack Pope John Paul II with a bayonet. Krohn, an ultraconservative Spanish priest opposed to the Vatican II reforms, believed that the Pope had to be killed for being an “agent of Moscow”.
- 2006Iranian Azeris interpret a cartoon published in an Iranian magazine as insulting, resulting in massive riots throughout the country.
- 2007Riots in which over 50 people are killed and over 100 are injured take place in Karachi upon the arrival in town of the Chief Justice of Pakistan Iftikhar Muhammad Chaudhry.
View the complete list of historical events for May 12.
Curious about this Choco Strawberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 12 and 1958 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rajeshwari Sachdev, Terry Farrell, Sophie Ellis-Bextor, Danny O'Donoghue, Brian Gibson, Jessica Tuck, Rajkumar, William H. Macy, Zuhal Olcay, Jérôme Minière.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 12 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on May 12, 1958.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 10, 1932 – Barrie Ingham, English-American actor (d. 2015); March 11, 1942 – Peter Eyre, American-English actor; August 5, 1947 – Angry Anderson, Australian singer-songwriter and actor (Rose Tattoo, The Party Boys, and Buster Brown).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,102