Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of May 1958 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 12, 1958 was a Monday and it was the 132nd day of the year 1958. The next time you can reuse your old 1958 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 19 days left before your next birthday. You will be 59 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,531 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 729 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1948Richard Riehle
- 1959Ving Rhames
- 1960Paul Arcand
- 1962Brett Gurewitz
- 1967Joe McKinney
- 1971Jamie Luner
- 1981Dennis Trillo
- 1981Erica Campbell
- 1983Domhnall Gleeson
- 1995Kenton Duty
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 12.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 12.
- 1496Gustav I of Sweden (d. 1560)
- 1839Tôn Thất Thuyết, Vietnamese mandarin (d. 1913)
- 1875Charles Holden, English architect, designed the Bristol Central Library (d. 1960)
- 1880Lincoln Ellsworth, American explorer (d. 1951)
- 1903Wilfrid Hyde-White, English-American actor (d. 1991)
- 1922Bob Goldham, Canadian ice hockey player and sportscaster (d. 1991)
- 1922Marco Denevi, Argentinian lawyer and author (d. 1998)
- 1946Daniel Libeskind, American architect, designed the Imperial War Museum North and Jewish Museum
- 1947Micheline Lanctôt, Canadian actress, director, and screenwriter
- 1985Paolo Goltz, Argentinian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 12.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1619Dutch statesman Johan van Oldenbarnevelt is sentenced to death for high treason.
- 1865American Civil War: The Battle of Palmito Ranch: The first day of the last major land action to take place during the Civil War, resulting in a Confederate victory.
- 1885North-West Rebellion: The four-day Battle of Batoche, pitting rebel Métis against the Canadian government, comes to an end with a decisive rebel defeat.
- 1926General Strike: In the United Kingdom, a nine-day general strike by trade unions ends.
- 1926The Italian-built airship Norge becomes the first vessel to fly over the North Pole.
- 1942World War II: Second Battle of Kharkov: In eastern Ukraine, Red Army forces under Marshal Semyon Timoshenko launch a major offensive from the Izium bridgehead, only to be encircled and destroyed by the troops of Army Group South two weeks later.
- 1975Mayaguez incident: The Cambodian navy seizes the American merchant ship SS Mayaguez in international waters.
- 2006Mass unrest by the Primeiro Comando da Capital begins in São Paulo (Brazil), leaving at least 150 dead.
- 2008U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement conducts the largest-ever raid of a workplace in Postville, Iowa, arresting nearly 400 immigrants for identity theft and document fraud.
- 2015A 7.3-magnitude earthquake and six major aftershocks hit Nepal, killing over 200 people.
View the complete list of historical events for May 12.
Curious about this Kamias Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 12 and 1958 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Klaus Flouride, Jimmy Greenspoon, Bryan Cranston, Ray Allen, Mandy Rice-Davies, Mundo Earwood, Wayne Nelson, Xuxa, Ricardo Arjona, Beth Ditto.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 12 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on May 12, 1958.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 23, 1984 – Kate French, American actress; June 10, 1938 – Violetta Villas, Belgian-Polish singer-songwriter and actress (d. 2011); March 9, 1969 – Stefie Shock, Canadian singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 909