Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of May 1958 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 12, 1958 was a Monday and it was the 132nd day of the year 1958. The next time you can reuse your old 1958 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 79 days left before your next birthday. You will be 59 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,471 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 727 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922Murray Gershenz
- 1937Susan Hampshire
- 1950Gabriel Byrne
- 1968Catherine Tate
- 1971Jamie Luner
- 1971Kristin Asbjørnsen
- 1979Aaron Yoo
- 1981Dennis Trillo
- 1981Erica Campbell
- 1983Domhnall Gleeson
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 12.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 12.
- 1803Justus von Liebig, German chemist and academic (d. 1873)
- 1829Pavlos Carrer, Greek composer and educator (d. 1896)
- 1895Jiddu Krishnamurti, Indian-American philosopher and author (d. 1986)
- 1921Farley Mowat, Canadian environmentalist and author (d. 2014)
- 1942Billy Swan, American singer-songwriter
- 1950Helena Kennedy, Baroness Kennedy of The Shaws, Scottish lawyer, academic, and politician
- 1981Dennis Trillo, Filipino actor and singer
- 1981Kentaro Sato, Japanese-American composer and conductor
- 1983Virginie Razzano, French tennis player
- 1986Emily VanCamp, Canadian actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 12.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1191Richard I of England marries Berengaria of Navarre who is crowned Queen consort of England the same day.
- 1328Antipope Nicholas V, a claimant to the papacy, is consecrated in Rome by the Bishop of Venice.
- 1510The Prince of Anhua rebellion begins when Zhu Zhifan kills all the officials invited to a banquet and declares his intent on ousting the powerful Ming dynasty eunuch Liu Jin during the reign of the Zhengde Emperor.
- 1873Coronation of Oscar II of Sweden
- 1926The Italian-built airship Norge becomes the first vessel to fly over the North Pole.
- 1937The Duke and Duchess of York are crowned as King George VI and Queen Elizabeth of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland in Westminster Abbey.
- 1945Argentinian labour leader José Peter declares the Federación Obrera de la Industria de la Carne dissolved.
- 1975Mayaguez incident: The Cambodian navy seizes the American merchant ship SS Mayaguez in international waters.
- 1986NBC debuts the current well-known peacock as seen in the NBC 60th Anniversary Celebration.
- 2008U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement conducts the largest-ever raid of a workplace in Postville, Iowa, arresting nearly 400 immigrants for identity theft and document fraud.
View the complete list of historical events for May 12.
Curious about this Golden Choco Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 12 and 1958 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Karoline Herfurth, Nao Minamisawa, Oscar Quitak, LaSalle Ishii, Cesare Danova, Marcus Graham, Ethan Smith, Shunsuke Nishikawa, Andy LaRocque, Alan Oppenheimer.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 12 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on May 12, 1958.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 22, 1996 – Makisig Morales, Filipino singer and actor (Mak and the Dudes); July 13, 1994 – Hayley Erin, American actress; July 25, 1946 – Rita Marley, Cuban-Jamaican singer (Bob Marley and the Wailers and I Threes).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 900