Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of May 1958 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
May 12, 1958 was a Monday and it was the 132nd day of the year 1958. The next time you can reuse your old 1958 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 45 days left before your next birthday. You will be 59 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,505 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 728 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1889Yvonne de Bray
- 1922Murray Gershenz
- 1937George Carlin
- 1942Michel Fugain
- 1948Richard Riehle
- 1959Deborah Warner
- 1966Stephen Baldwin
- 1968Catherine Tate
- 1981Erica Campbell
- 1997Odeya Rush
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 12.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 12.
- 1903Wilfrid Hyde-White, English-American actor (d. 1991)
- 1911Charles Biro, American author and illustrator (d. 1972)
- 1926Viren J. Shah, Indian politician, 21st Governor of West Bengal (d. 2013)
- 1936Guillermo Endara, Panamanian lawyer and politician, 32nd President of Panama (d. 2009)
- 1937George Carlin, American comedian, actor, and author (d. 2008)
- 1939Cyril Chantler, English pediatrician and academic
- 1960Lisa Martin, Australian runner
- 1968Catherine Tate, English actress and screenwriter
- 1978Malin Åkerman, Swedish-Canadian model, actress, and singer
- 1995Irina Khromacheva, Russian tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 12.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 907Zhu Wen forces Emperor Ai into abdicating, ending the Tang dynasty after nearly three hundred years of rule.
- 922After much hardship, Abbasid envoy Ahmad ibn Fadlan arrived in the lands of Volga Bulgars.
- 1551National University of San Marcos, the oldest university in the Americas, is founded in Lima, Peru.
- 1797War of the First Coalition: Napoleon I of France conquers Venice.
- 1870The Manitoba Act is given the Royal Assent, paving the way for Manitoba to become a province of Canada on July 15.
- 1941Konrad Zuse presents the Z3, the world’s first working programmable, fully automatic computer, in Berlin.
- 1945Argentinian labour leader José Peter declares the Federación Obrera de la Industria de la Carne dissolved.
- 1981Francis Hughes starves to death in the Maze Prison in a Republican campaign for political prisoner status to be granted to Provisional IRA prisoners.
- 1986NBC debuts the current well-known peacock as seen in the NBC 60th Anniversary Celebration.
- 2006Iranian Azeris interpret a cartoon published in an Iranian magazine as insulting, resulting in massive riots throughout the country.
View the complete list of historical events for May 12.
Curious about this Pink Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 12 and 1958 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Julie Harris, Marty Allen, Lester Matthews, Johnnie Fingers, Alia Bhatt, N. S. Krishnan, Smriti Irani, Josh Kelley, Arci Muñoz, Noel Clarke.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 12 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on May 12, 1958.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 1, 1968 – Park Shin-yang, South Korean actor; May 2, 1945 – Bianca Jagger, Nicaraguan-American model, actress, and activist; September 29, 1980 – Dewi Rezer, Indonesian model and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 878