Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of May 1966 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 12, 1966 was a Thursday and it was the 132nd day of the year 1966. The next time you can reuse your old 1966 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 347 days left before your next birthday. You will be 52 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,646 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 631 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1914Howard K. Smith
- 1928Henry Cosby
- 1950Gabriel Byrne
- 1959Deborah Warner
- 1962April Grace
- 1962Brett Gurewitz
- 1963Gavin Hood
- 1966Stephen Baldwin
- 1968Tony Hawk
- 1971Kristin Asbjørnsen
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 12.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 12.
- 1911Charles Biro, American author and illustrator (d. 1972)
- 1928Burt Bacharach, American singer-songwriter, pianist, and producer
- 1930Jesús Franco, Spanish director and screenwriter (d. 2013)
- 1935Johnny Bucyk, Canadian ice hockey player and sportscaster
- 1938Terry Farrell, English architect, designed the KK100 and the SIS Building
- 1939Cyril Chantler, English pediatrician and academic
- 1942Ian Dury, English singer-songwriter and actor (The Blockheads and Kilburn and the High Roads) (d. 2000)
- 1953Kevin Grevey, American basketball player and sportscaster
- 1985Paolo Goltz, Argentinian footballer
- 1995Luke Benward, American actor and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 12.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 907Zhu Wen forces Emperor Ai into abdicating, ending the Tang dynasty after nearly three hundred years of rule.
- 1191Richard I of England marries Berengaria of Navarre who is crowned Queen consort of England the same day.
- 1551National University of San Marcos, the oldest university in the Americas, is founded in Lima, Peru.
- 1619Dutch statesman Johan van Oldenbarnevelt is sentenced to death for high treason.
- 1864American Civil War: The Battle of Spotsylvania Court House: Thousands of Union and Confederate soldiers die in “the Bloody Angle”.
- 1870The Manitoba Act is given the Royal Assent, paving the way for Manitoba to become a province of Canada on July 15.
- 1932Ten weeks after his abduction, the infant son of Charles Lindbergh, Charles Jr., is found dead in Hopewell, New Jersey, just a few miles from the Lindberghs’ home.
- 1945Argentinian labour leader José Peter declares the Federación Obrera de la Industria de la Carne dissolved.
- 2002Former US President Jimmy Carter arrives in Cuba for a five-day visit with Fidel Castro becoming the first President of the United States, in or out of office, to visit the island since Castro’s 1959 revolution.
- 2003The Riyadh compound bombings, carried out by al-Qaeda, kill 26 people.
View the complete list of historical events for May 12.
Curious about this White Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 12 and 1966 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Hans Hotter, Madhu Sapre, David Sullivan, Ryo Hayami, Bobbi Martin, Shikao Suga, Alanas Chošnau, Ricardo Darín, Sir Mix-a-Lot, Steve Collins.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 12 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on May 12, 1966.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Monday, Monday by The Mamas & the Papas as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 14, 1966). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 6, 1977 – Kiyoshi Hikawa, Japanese singer; July 16, 1965 – Sherri Stoner, American actress, producer, and screenwriter; July 20, 1938 – Diana Rigg, English actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 967