Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of May 1966 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 12, 1966 was a Thursday and it was the 132nd day of the year 1966. The next time you can reuse your old 1966 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 111 days left before your next birthday. You will be 51 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,517 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 627 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922Murray Gershenz
- 1924Tony Hancock
- 1937Susan Hampshire
- 1938Millie Perkins
- 1940Norman Whitfield
- 1942Billy Swan
- 1942Ian Dury
- 1942Michel Fugain
- 1962Brett Gurewitz
- 1966Bebel Gilberto
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 12.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 12.
- 1825Orélie-Antoine de Tounens, French lawyer and explorer (d. 1878)
- 1905Édouard Rinfret, Canadian lawyer and politician, Postmaster General of Canada (d. 1994)
- 1936Guillermo Endara, Panamanian lawyer and politician, 32nd President of Panama (d. 2009)
- 1939Jalal Dabagh, Kurdish journalist and politician
- 1950Gabriel Byrne, Irish actor, director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1966Stephen Baldwin, American actor, director, and producer
- 1969Kim Fields, American actress, singer, and director
- 1978Hossein Rezazadeh, Iranian weightlifter and politician
- 1986Jonathan Orozco, Mexican footballer
- 1987Liu Hong, Chinese race walker
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 12.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 304Roman Emperor Diocletian orders the beheading of the 14-year-old Pancras of Rome.
- 1328Antipope Nicholas V, a claimant to the papacy, is consecrated in Rome by the Bishop of Venice.
- 1743Maria Theresa of Austria is crowned Queen of Bohemia after defeating her rival, Charles VII, Holy Roman Emperor.
- 1862U.S. federal troops occupy Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
- 1926General Strike: In the United Kingdom, a nine-day general strike by trade unions ends.
- 1926The Italian-built airship Norge becomes the first vessel to fly over the North Pole.
- 1949The western occupying powers approve the Basic Law for the new German state: The Federal Republic of Germany.
- 1957Alfonso de Portago crashes during the Mille Miglia, killing himself, his co-driver, Ed Nelson and ten spectators – five of whom were children.
- 1986NBC debuts the current well-known peacock as seen in the NBC 60th Anniversary Celebration.
- 2006Mass unrest by the Primeiro Comando da Capital begins in São Paulo (Brazil), leaving at least 150 dead.
View the complete list of historical events for May 12.
Curious about this Caribbean Blue Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 12 and 1966 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Calvin Chen, Itamar Singer, Stuart Murdoch, Magne Furuholmen, Alison Krauss, Chuck Negron, Damien Rice, Haing S. Ngor, Corey Harris, Grace Phipps.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 12 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on May 12, 1966.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Monday, Monday by The Mamas & the Papas as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 14, 1966). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 16, 1911 – Ginger Rogers, American actress, singer, and dancer (d. 1995); May 15, 1972 – Conrad Keely, English-American singer-songwriter and guitarist (...And You Will Know Us by the Trail of Dead); May 16, 1905 – Henry Fonda, American actor, singer, and producer (d. 1982).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 933