Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of May 1966 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 12, 1966 was a Thursday and it was the 132nd day of the year 1966. The next time you can reuse your old 1966 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 45 days left before your next birthday. You will be 51 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,583 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 629 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1928Burt Bacharach
- 1937George Carlin
- 1937Susan Hampshire
- 1940Norman Whitfield
- 1948Richard Riehle
- 1955Kix Brooks
- 1966Stephen Baldwin
- 1971Jamie Luner
- 1979Aaron Yoo
- 1981Rami Malek
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 12.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 12.
- 1700Luigi Vanvitelli, Italian architect and engineer, designed the Palace of Caserta and Royal Palace of Milan (d. 1773)
- 1829Pavlos Carrer, Greek composer and educator (d. 1896)
- 1899Indra Devi, Latvian yoga instructor (d. 2002)
- 1921Joseph Beuys, German sculptor and illustrator (d. 1986)
- 1922Bob Goldham, Canadian ice hockey player and sportscaster (d. 1991)
- 1924Maxine Cooper, American actress and photographer (d. 2009)
- 1924Tony Hancock, English actor, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1968)
- 1938Paul Huxley, English painter and academic
- 1960Paul Arcand, Canadian journalist and producer
- 1990Florent Amodio, Brazilian-French figure skater
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 12.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1191Richard I of England marries Berengaria of Navarre who is crowned Queen consort of England the same day.
- 1510The Prince of Anhua rebellion begins when Zhu Zhifan kills all the officials invited to a banquet and declares his intent on ousting the powerful Ming dynasty eunuch Liu Jin during the reign of the Zhengde Emperor.
- 1870The Manitoba Act is given the Royal Assent, paving the way for Manitoba to become a province of Canada on July 15.
- 1932Ten weeks after his abduction, the infant son of Charles Lindbergh, Charles Jr., is found dead in Hopewell, New Jersey, just a few miles from the Lindberghs’ home.
- 1937The Duke and Duchess of York are crowned as King George VI and Queen Elizabeth of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland in Westminster Abbey.
- 1986NBC debuts the current well-known peacock as seen in the NBC 60th Anniversary Celebration.
- 1989The San Bernardino train disaster kills four people. A week later an underground gasoline pipeline explodes killing two more people.
- 1998Four students are shot at Trisakti University, leading to widespread riots and the fall of Suharto
- 2006Iranian Azeris interpret a cartoon published in an Iranian magazine as insulting, resulting in massive riots throughout the country.
- 2015A 7.3-magnitude earthquake and six major aftershocks hit Nepal, killing over 200 people.
View the complete list of historical events for May 12.
Curious about this Choco Monster Rainbow? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 12 and 1966 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Colin Young, Denis Lawson, Danny Flores, Paul Le Mat, Metin Serezli, Terry Callier, Kevin Cadogan, Christina Aguilera, Eric Christmas, Kevin Sharp.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 12 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on May 12, 1966.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Monday, Monday by The Mamas & the Papas as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 14, 1966). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 18, 1923 – Jean-Louis Roux, Canadian actor and politician, 34th Lieutenant Governor of Quebec (d. 2013); December 10, 1952 – Susan Dey, American actress and producer; October 26, 1953 – Lauren Tewes, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 985