Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of May 1966 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 12, 1966 was a Thursday and it was the 132nd day of the year 1966. The next time you can reuse your old 1966 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 228 days left before your next birthday. You will be 52 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,765 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 635 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1928Burt Bacharach
- 1928Henry Cosby
- 1940Norman Whitfield
- 1945Ian McLagan
- 1948Steve Winwood
- 1950Bruce Boxleitner
- 1966Stephen Baldwin
- 1967Joe McKinney
- 1968Catherine Tate
- 1969Kim Fields
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 12.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 12.
- 1622Louis de Buade de Frontenac, French-Canadian soldier and politician, 3rd Governor General of New France (d. 1698)
- 1803Justus von Liebig, German chemist and academic (d. 1873)
- 1907Leslie Charteris, English author and screenwriter (d. 1993)
- 1910Dorothy Hodgkin, English biochemist, crystallographer, and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1994)
- 1910Gordon Jenkins, American pianist and composer (d. 1984)
- 1911Charles Biro, American author and illustrator (d. 1972)
- 1916Albert Murray, American author and critic (d. 2013)
- 1936Tom Snyder, American journalist and talk show host (d. 2007)
- 1942Michel Fugain, French singer-songwriter
- 1981Kentaro Sato, Japanese-American composer and conductor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 12.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 304Roman Emperor Diocletian orders the beheading of the 14-year-old Pancras of Rome.
- 1328Antipope Nicholas V, a claimant to the papacy, is consecrated in Rome by the Bishop of Venice.
- 1510The Prince of Anhua rebellion begins when Zhu Zhifan kills all the officials invited to a banquet and declares his intent on ousting the powerful Ming dynasty eunuch Liu Jin during the reign of the Zhengde Emperor.
- 1689King William’s War: William III of England joins the League of Augsburg starting a war with France.
- 1821The first major battle of the Greek War of Independence against the Turks is fought in Valtetsi.
- 1937The Duke and Duchess of York are crowned as King George VI and Queen Elizabeth of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland in Westminster Abbey.
- 1941Konrad Zuse presents the Z3, the world’s first working programmable, fully automatic computer, in Berlin.
- 1949The Soviet Union lifts its blockade of Berlin.
- 1949The western occupying powers approve the Basic Law for the new German state: The Federal Republic of Germany.
- 1955Austria regains its independence as the Allied occupation following World War II ends.
View the complete list of historical events for May 12.
Curious about this Choco Blue Velvet? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 12 and 1966 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tim Staffell, Ira Losco, Lionel Stander, Ryo Hayami, Margarethe von Trotta, Elaine Stritch, Neetu Chandra, Zoe Caldwell, Brian Joo, Silvestre Rasuk.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 12 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on May 12, 1966.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Monday, Monday by The Mamas & the Papas as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 14, 1966). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 1, 1983 – Jake Silbermann, American actor; June 9, 1980 – James DeBello, American actor; January 31, 1942 – Daniela Bianchi, Italian actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 996