Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of May 1911 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
May 13, 1911 was a Saturday and it was the 133rd day of the year 1911. The next time you can reuse your old 1911 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 112 days left before your next birthday. You will be 106 years old when that day comes. There have been 38,605 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,308 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922Bea Arthur
- 1944Armistead Maupin
- 1956Alison Goldfrapp
- 1957Alan Ball
- 1966Darius Rucker
- 1967Chuck Schuldiner
- 1968Susan Floyd
- 1977Brian Thomas Smith
- 1986Alexander Rybak
- 1987Matt Doyle
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 13.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 13.
- 1792Pope Pius IX (d. 1878)
- 1842Arthur Sullivan, English composer (d. 1900)
- 1928Édouard Molinaro, French actor, director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2013)
- 1937Roch Carrier, Canadian librarian and author
- 1937Zohra Lampert, American actress
- 1944Sir Crispin Agnew, 11th Baronet, Scottish explorer, lawyer, and judge
- 1967Chuck Schuldiner, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Death, Control Denied, Slaughter, and Voodoocult) (d. 2001)
- 1978Ryan Bukvich, American baseball player
- 1988Casey Donovan, Australian singer-songwriter
- 1998Karen Iwata, Japanese singer (AKB48)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 13.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1568Battle of Langside: The forces of Mary, Queen of Scots, are defeated by a confederacy of Scottish Protestants under James Stewart, Earl of Moray, her half-brother.
- 1804Forces sent by Yusuf Karamanli of Tripoli to retake Derna from the Americans attack the city.
- 1880In Menlo Park, New Jersey, Thomas Edison performs the first test of his electric railway.
- 1923Robert Bellarmine, a Doctor of the Catholic Church, is beatified.
- 1943World War II: German Afrika Korps and Italian troops in North Africa surrender to Allied forces.
- 1951The 400th anniversary of the founding of the National University of San Marcos is commemorated by the opening of the first large-capacity stadium in Peru.
- 1958Ben Carlin becomes the first (and only) person to circumnavigate the world by amphibious vehicle, having travelled over 17,000 km by sea and 62,000 km by land during a ten-year journey.
- 1958During a visit to Caracas, Venezuela, Vice President Richard Nixon’s car is attacked by anti-American demonstrators.
- 2008The Jaipur bombings in Rajasthan, India results in dozens of deaths.
- 2015An industrial fire in Valenzuela, Philippines killing 72 people.
View the complete list of historical events for May 13.
Curious about this Blue Jelly Star? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 13 and 1911 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Roy Wood, Joakim Nätterqvist, Bill Kirchenbauer, John Dykstra, Emilie Autumn, O. W. Fischer, Jenna Marbles, Spider Loc, Artūrs Skrastiņš, Dougray Scott.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 13 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on May 13, 1911.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 14, 1967 – Ariel, Argentinian-English DJ and producer; January 25, 1985 – Tina Karol, Ukrainian singer and actress; January 8, 1923 – Larry Storch, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 872