Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of May 1911 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
May 13, 1911 was a Saturday and it was the 133rd day of the year 1911. The next time you can reuse your old 1911 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 83 days left before your next birthday. You will be 106 years old when that day comes. There have been 38,634 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,309 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1943Mary Wells
- 1944Carolyn Franklin
- 1951Selina Scott
- 1962Paul McDermott
- 1967Melanie Thornton
- 1976Ana Popović
- 1977Neil Hopkins
- 1981Sunny Leone
- 1987Matt Doyle
- 1993Debby Ryan
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 13.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 13.
- 1179Theobald III, Count of Champagne (d. 1201)
- 1588Ole Worm, Danish physician and historian (d. 1654)
- 1730Charles Watson-Wentworth, 2nd Marquess of Rockingham, English politician, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom (d. 1782)
- 1895Nandor Fodor, Hungarian-American psychologist, parapsychologist, and author (d. 1964)
- 1957Koji Suzuki, Japanese author and screenwriter
- 1963Andrea Leadsom, English politician
- 1964Chris Maitland, English drummer (Porcupine Tree and Nosound)
- 1964Tom Verica, American actor and director
- 1971Fana Mokoena, South African actor
- 1975Evelin Samuel, Estonian singer and actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 13.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1619Dutch statesman Johan van Oldenbarnevelt is executed in The Hague after being convicted of treason.
- 1846Mexican–American War: The United States declares war on Mexico.
- 1954The original Broadway production of The Pajama Game opens and runs for another 1,063 performances. Later received three Tony Awards for Best Musical, Best Performance by a Featured Actress in a Musical, and Best Choreography.
- 1958May 1958 crisis: A group of French military officers lead a coup in Algiers demanding that a government of national unity be formed with Charles de Gaulle at its head in order to defend French control of Algeria.
- 1981Mehmet Ali Ağca attempts to assassinate Pope John Paul II in St. Peter’s Square in Rome. The Pope is rushed to the Agostino Gemelli University Polyclinic to undergo emergency surgery and survives.
- 1995Alison Hargreaves, a 33-year-old British mother, becomes the first woman to conquer Everest without oxygen or the help of sherpas.
- 2005The Andijan massacre occurs in Uzbekistan.
- 2006São Paulo violence: A major rebellion occurs in several prisons in Brazil.
- 2008The Jaipur bombings in Rajasthan, India results in dozens of deaths.
- 2011Two bombs explode in the Charsadda District of Pakistan killing 98 people and wounding 140 others.
View the complete list of historical events for May 13.
Curious about this Lime Green Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 13 and 1911 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: A. Rafiq, Michelle Branch, Jason Hughes, Paulina Gretzky, Petra Haden, Keith Hernandez, Denise Jannah, Tina Barrett, Ronald Neame, Lewis Smith.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 13 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on May 13, 1911.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 21, 1962 – Rob Morrow, American actor, singer, and director; November 26, 1948 – Marianne Muellerleile, American actress; August 18, 1990 – Nicole Uysiuseng, Filipino-Chinese actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 895