Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of May 1911 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
May 13, 1911 was a Saturday and it was the 133rd day of the year 1911. The next time you can reuse your old 1911 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 46 days left before your next birthday. You will be 106 years old when that day comes. There have been 38,671 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,310 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1904Chishū Ryū
- 1914Johnnie Wright
- 1956Steve Blackwood
- 1964Stephen Colbert
- 1971Fana Mokoena
- 1971Imogen Boorman
- 1975Itatí Cantoral
- 1983Grégory Lemarchal
- 1986Lena Dunham
- 1987Laura Izibor
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 13.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 13.
- 1952Mary Walsh, Canadian actress, producer, and screenwriter
- 1954Johnny Logan, Australian-Irish singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1963Wally Masur, Australian tennis player, coach, and sportscaster
- 1972Darryl Sydor, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 1977Neil Hopkins, American actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1977Samantha Morton, English actress and director
- 1980Mau Marcelo, Filipino singer
- 1981Rebecka Liljeberg, Swedish actress
- 1984Benny Dayal, Indian singer (S5)
- 1986Alexander Rybak, Belarusian-Norwegian singer-songwriter, violinist, and actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 13.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1568Battle of Langside: The forces of Mary, Queen of Scots, are defeated by a confederacy of Scottish Protestants under James Stewart, Earl of Moray, her half-brother.
- 1648Construction of the Red Fort at Delhi is completed.
- 1787Captain Arthur Phillip leaves Portsmouth, England, with eleven ships full of convicts (the “First Fleet”) to establish a penal colony in Australia.
- 1943World War II: German Afrika Korps and Italian troops in North Africa surrender to Allied forces.
- 1954The original Broadway production of The Pajama Game opens and runs for another 1,063 performances. Later received three Tony Awards for Best Musical, Best Performance by a Featured Actress in a Musical, and Best Choreography.
- 1963The U.S. Supreme Court case Brady v. Maryland is decided.
- 1969Race riots, later known as the 13 May incident, take place in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- 2011Two bombs explode in the Charsadda District of Pakistan killing 98 people and wounding 140 others.
- 201249 dismembered bodies are discovered by Mexican authorities on Mexican Federal Highway 40.
- 2014An explosion at an underground coal mine in south-western Turkey kills 301 miners.
View the complete list of historical events for May 13.
Curious about this Vanilla Strawberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 13 and 1911 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Gael García Bernal, Choi Ji-woo, Jen Kirkman, Krissel Valdez, Cedric the Entertainer, Louis B. Mayer, Evi Goffin, David Monahan, Markus Hoffmann, Scott Storch.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 13 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on May 13, 1911.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 24, 1958 – Sammy Kershaw, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; October 4, 1937 – Gail Gilmore, Canadian-American actress and dancer (d. 2014); November 16, 1913 – Ellen Albertini Dow, American actress (d. 2015).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 869