Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of May 1977 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 13, 1977 was a Friday and it was the 133rd day of the year 1977. The next time you can reuse your old 1977 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 292 days left before your next birthday. You will be 41 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,683 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 497 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922Bea Arthur
- 1938Milton Johns
- 1943Mary Wells
- 1944Armistead Maupin
- 1967Melanie Thornton
- 1971Fana Mokoena
- 1980Mau Marcelo
- 1983Grégory Lemarchal
- 1985Iwan Rheon
- 1993Debby Ryan
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 13.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 13.
- 1856Tom O'Rourke, American boxer and manager (d. 1938)
- 1888Inge Lehmann, Danish seismologist and geophysicist (d. 1993)
- 1901Murilo Mendes, Brazilian poet and telegrapher (d. 1975)
- 1908Eugen Kapp, Estonian composer and educator (d. 1996)
- 1911Robert Middleton, American actor (d. 1977)
- 1941Ritchie Valens, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 1959)
- 1965Hikari Ōta, Japanese comedian and actor
- 1972Darryl Sydor, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 1977Ilse DeLange, Dutch singer-songwriter (The Common Linnets)
- 1987Matt Doyle, American actor and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 13.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1780The Cumberland Compact is signed by leaders of the settlers in early Tennessee.
- 1880In Menlo Park, New Jersey, Thomas Edison performs the first test of his electric railway.
- 1888With the passage of the Lei Áurea (“Golden Law”), Brazil abolishes slavery.
- 1941World War II: Yugoslav royal colonel Dragoljub Mihailović starts fighting with German occupation troops, beginning the Serbian resistance.
- 1951The 400th anniversary of the founding of the National University of San Marcos is commemorated by the opening of the first large-capacity stadium in Peru.
- 1958Ben Carlin becomes the first (and only) person to circumnavigate the world by amphibious vehicle, having travelled over 17,000 km by sea and 62,000 km by land during a ten-year journey.
- 1958The trademark Velcro is registered.
- 1992Li Hongzhi gives the first public lecture on Falun Gong in Changchun, People’s Republic of China.
- 1998Race riots break out in Jakarta, Indonesia, where shops owned by Indonesians of Chinese descent are looted and women raped.
- 2015An industrial fire in Valenzuela, Philippines killing 72 people.
View the complete list of historical events for May 13.
Curious about this Purple Drizzle Cirrus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 13 and 1977 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jessica Stam, Silvy De Bie, Marieta Severo, Kathryn Hahn, Robert Towne, Max B, William Forsythe, Thelma Todd, Milt Kogan, Ronee Blakley.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 13 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on May 13, 1977.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was When I Need You by Leo Sayer as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 14, 1977). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 17, 1980 – Stella, Singaporean singer and actress; November 20, 1963 – Ming-Na Wen, Macanese-American actress; October 12, 1921 – Art Clokey, American animator, producer, screenwriter, and voice actor, created ''Gumby'' (d. 2010).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,057