Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of May 1977 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 13, 1977 was a Friday and it was the 133rd day of the year 1977. The next time you can reuse your old 1977 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 348 days left before your next birthday. You will be 41 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,627 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 495 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1928Édouard Molinaro
- 1935Teddy Randazzo
- 1944Carolyn Franklin
- 1945Lasse Berghagen
- 1967Chuck Schuldiner
- 1975Brian Geraghty
- 1981Sunny Leone
- 1987Mei Kurokawa
- 1988Casey Donovan
- 1998Karen Iwata
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 13.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 13.
- 1717Maria Theresa, Austrian wife of Francis I, Holy Roman Emperor (d. 1780)
- 1918Balasaraswati, Indian dancer and instructor (d. 1984)
- 1949Zoë Wanamaker, American-English actress
- 1950Stevie Wonder, American singer-songwriter, pianist, and producer
- 1956Steve Blackwood, American actor
- 1962Nick Hurd, English businessman and politician, Minister for Civil Society
- 1965Hikari Ōta, Japanese comedian and actor
- 1975Brian Geraghty, American actor and producer
- 1976Trajan Langdon, American basketball player and scout
- 1988Casey Donovan, Australian singer-songwriter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 13.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1515Mary Tudor, Queen of France and Charles Brandon, 1st Duke of Suffolk are officially married at Greenwich.
- 1880In Menlo Park, New Jersey, Thomas Edison performs the first test of his electric railway.
- 1954The original Broadway production of The Pajama Game opens and runs for another 1,063 performances. Later received three Tony Awards for Best Musical, Best Performance by a Featured Actress in a Musical, and Best Choreography.
- 1960Hundreds of University of California, Berkeley students congregate for the first day of protest against a visit by the House Committee on Un-American Activities. Thirty-one students are arrested, and the Free Speech Movement is born.
- 1981Mehmet Ali Ağca attempts to assassinate Pope John Paul II in St. Peter’s Square in Rome. The Pope is rushed to the Agostino Gemelli University Polyclinic to undergo emergency surgery and survives.
- 1989Large groups of students occupy Tiananmen Square and begin a hunger strike.
- 1998Race riots break out in Jakarta, Indonesia, where shops owned by Indonesians of Chinese descent are looted and women raped.
- 2000In Enschede, the Netherlands, a fireworks factory explodes, killing 22 people, wounding 950, and resulting in approximately €450 million in damage.
- 2005The Bính Bridge opens to traffic in Hai Phong, Vietnam.
- 2006São Paulo violence: A major rebellion occurs in several prisons in Brazil.
View the complete list of historical events for May 13.
Curious about this Blue Ocean Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 13 and 1977 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jermaine Jackson, Mike Willesee, Sven-Ole Thorsen, Maria von Trapp, Ken Lynch, Vince McMahon, Jana Kask, Camile Velasco, Nicholas Hytner, Sean Kingston.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 13 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on May 13, 1977.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was When I Need You by Leo Sayer as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 14, 1977). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 19, 1981 – Nikki Osborne, Australian actress; April 27, 1962 – Choi Min-sik, South Korean actor; April 30, 1926 – Cloris Leachman, American actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 961