Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of May 1977 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 13, 1977 was a Friday and it was the 133rd day of the year 1977. The next time you can reuse your old 1977 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 19 days left before your next birthday. You will be 40 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,591 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 494 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1904Chishū Ryū
- 1961Dennis Rodman
- 1964Tom Verica
- 1967Melanie Thornton
- 1971Espen Lind
- 1977Anthony Q. Farrell
- 1977Brian Thomas Smith
- 1980Mau Marcelo
- 1987Carrie Prejean
- 1988Casey Donovan
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 13.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 13.
- 1254Marie of Brabant, Queen of France (d. 1321)
- 1832Juris Alunāns, Latvian philologist and author (d. 1864)
- 1928Theo Saat, Dutch sprinter (d. 2015)
- 1951Selina Scott, English journalist, producer, and author
- 1965Hikari Ōta, Japanese comedian and actor
- 1980Mau Marcelo, Filipino singer
- 1984Benny Dayal, Indian singer (S5)
- 1984Ginger Orsi, American actress and singer
- 1985Travis Zajac, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1989P. K. Subban, Canadian ice hockey player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 13.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1515Mary Tudor, Queen of France and Charles Brandon, 1st Duke of Suffolk are officially married at Greenwich.
- 1619Dutch statesman Johan van Oldenbarnevelt is executed in The Hague after being convicted of treason.
- 1848First performance of Finland’s national anthem.
- 1941World War II: Yugoslav royal colonel Dragoljub Mihailović starts fighting with German occupation troops, beginning the Serbian resistance.
- 1943World War II: German Afrika Korps and Italian troops in North Africa surrender to Allied forces.
- 1958The trademark Velcro is registered.
- 1960Hundreds of University of California, Berkeley students congregate for the first day of protest against a visit by the House Committee on Un-American Activities. Thirty-one students are arrested, and the Free Speech Movement is born.
- 1985Police release a bomb on MOVE headquarters in Philadelphia to end a stand-off, killing 11 MOVE members and destroying the homes of 250 city residents.
- 1996Severe thunderstorms and a tornado in Bangladesh kill 600 people.
- 2005The Andijan massacre occurs in Uzbekistan.
View the complete list of historical events for May 13.
Curious about this Kiss Me Goodbye? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 13 and 1977 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Paul Luty, Blair Late, Sam Spiegel, Nick Swardson, Anne-Marie Cadieux, Jonathan Lipnicki, Alice Brady, JoJo, Matthew Lillard, Kim Kyu-jong.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 13 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on May 13, 1977.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was When I Need You by Leo Sayer as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 14, 1977). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 3, 1918 – Patrick Cargill, English actor and producer (d. 1996); May 21, 1967 – Blake Schwarzenbach, American singer and guitarist (Jawbreaker, Jets to Brazil, The Thorns of Life, and forgetters); January 1, 1939 – Michèle Mercier, French actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 912