Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of May 1977 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
May 13, 1977 was a Friday and it was the 133rd day of the year 1977. The next time you can reuse your old 1977 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 83 days left before your next birthday. You will be 40 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,527 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 492 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1904Chishū Ryū
- 1914Johnnie Wright
- 1971Espen Lind
- 1976Ana Popović
- 1976Magdalena Walach
- 1984Benny Dayal
- 1986Giuliana Marino
- 1987Charlotte Wessels
- 1987Matt Doyle
- 1993Bang Minah
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 13.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 13.
- 1792Pope Pius IX (d. 1878)
- 1881Joe Forshaw, American runner (d. 1964)
- 1947Edgar Burcksen, Dutch-American film editor
- 1948Sheila Jeffreys, English-Australian political scientist, author, and academic
- 1963Andrea Leadsom, English politician
- 1964Ronnie Coleman, American bodybuilder
- 1968Miguel Ángel Blanco, Spanish politician (d. 1997)
- 1976Trajan Langdon, American basketball player and scout
- 1978Ryan Bukvich, American baseball player
- 1985Iwan Rheon, Welsh actor and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 13.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1373Julian of Norwich has visions which are later transcribed in her Revelations of Divine Love.
- 1568Battle of Langside: The forces of Mary, Queen of Scots, are defeated by a confederacy of Scottish Protestants under James Stewart, Earl of Moray, her half-brother.
- 1619Dutch statesman Johan van Oldenbarnevelt is executed in The Hague after being convicted of treason.
- 1648Construction of the Red Fort at Delhi is completed.
- 1830Ecuador gains its independence from Gran Colombia.
- 1940Queen Wilhelmina of the Netherlands flees her country to Great Britain after the German invasion. Princess Juliana takes her children to Canada for their safety.
- 1950The first round of the Formula One World Championship is held at Silverstone.
- 1958The trademark Velcro is registered.
- 1967Dr. Zakir Hussain becomes the third President of India. He is the first Muslim President of the Indian Union. He holds this position until August 24, 1969.
- 1989Large groups of students occupy Tiananmen Square and begin a hunger strike.
View the complete list of historical events for May 13.
Curious about this Watermelon? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 13 and 1977 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Andy Merrill, Des Coleman, David Arkin, Ann Robinson, Brendan Perry, Billy Gibbons, Kristian Alfonso, Jishu Dasgupta, Theodore Kosloff, Takehito Koyasu.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 13 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on May 13, 1977.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was When I Need You by Leo Sayer as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 14, 1977). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 28, 1927 – Roza Makagonova, Russian actress (d. 1995); November 19, 1975 – Sushmita Sen, Indian model and actress, Miss Universe 1994; November 23, 1988 – Saab Magalona, Filipino actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 894