Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of May 1977 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 13, 1977 was a Friday and it was the 133rd day of the year 1977. The next time you can reuse your old 1977 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 112 days left before your next birthday. You will be 40 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,498 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 491 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1938Milton Johns
- 1943Mary Wells
- 1945Sam Anderson
- 1946Tim Pigott-Smith
- 1950Danny Kirwan
- 1958Frances Barber
- 1965Hikari Ōta
- 1984Ginger Orsi
- 1986Giuliana Marino
- 1993Debby Ryan
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 13.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 13.
- 1924Theodore Mann, American director and producer (d. 2012)
- 1938Milton Johns, English actor
- 1944Sir Crispin Agnew, 11th Baronet, Scottish explorer, lawyer, and judge
- 1947Edgar Burcksen, Dutch-American film editor
- 1971Rob Fredrickson, American football player
- 1973Eric Lewis, American pianist
- 1978Brooke Anderson, American journalist
- 1983Jacob Reynolds, American actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1984Benny Dayal, Indian singer (S5)
- 1988Casey Donovan, Australian singer-songwriter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 13.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1619Dutch statesman Johan van Oldenbarnevelt is executed in The Hague after being convicted of treason.
- 1648Construction of the Red Fort at Delhi is completed.
- 1779War of the Bavarian Succession: Russian and French mediators at the Congress of Teschen negotiate an end to the war. In the agreement Austria receives the part of its territory that was taken from it (the Innviertel).
- 1939The first commercial FM radio station in the United States is launched in Bloomfield, Connecticut. The station later becomes WDRC-FM.
- 1958Ben Carlin becomes the first (and only) person to circumnavigate the world by amphibious vehicle, having travelled over 17,000 km by sea and 62,000 km by land during a ten-year journey.
- 1980An F3 tornado hits Kalamazoo County, Michigan. President Jimmy Carter declares it a federal disaster area.
- 1989Large groups of students occupy Tiananmen Square and begin a hunger strike.
- 2000In Enschede, the Netherlands, a fireworks factory explodes, killing 22 people, wounding 950, and resulting in approximately €450 million in damage.
- 2014Major floods in Southeast Europe kill at least 47 people.
- 2015An industrial fire in Valenzuela, Philippines killing 72 people.
View the complete list of historical events for May 13.
Curious about this Choco Peachberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 13 and 1977 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Joe E. Ross, Ahmet Mümtaz Taylan, Peggy Cass, Lisa Hannigan, Beatriz Michelena, Al Franken, Martti Talvela, Victor Fleming, Nicole Sullivan, Jaymala Shiledar.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 13 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on May 13, 1977.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was When I Need You by Leo Sayer as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 14, 1977). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 3, 1945 – Bill Paterson, Scottish-English actor; September 9, 1985 – Martin Johnson, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Boys Like Girls); March 30, 1962 – Adrianna Biedrzyńska, Polish actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 920