Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of May 1987 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 13, 1987 was a Wednesday and it was the 133rd day of the year 1987. The next time you can reuse your old 1987 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 16 days left before your next birthday. You will be 30 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,942 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 371 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1944Armistead Maupin
- 1945Sam Anderson
- 1977Neil Hopkins
- 1977Pusha T
- 1978Germán Magariños
- 1979Jenny Winkler
- 1980Waka Inoue
- 1986Lena Dunham
- 1986Robert Pattinson
- 1993Debby Ryan
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 13.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 13.
- 1881Lima Barreto, Brazilian journalist and author (d. 1922)
- 1898Justin Tuveri, Italian-French soldier (d. 2007)
- 1913William R. Tolbert, Jr., Liberian politician, 20th President of Liberia (d. 1980)
- 1938Giuliano Amato, Italian academic and politician, 48th Prime Minister of Italy
- 1939Peter Frenkel, German race walker and coach
- 1951Rosie Boycott, English journalist and author
- 1956Richard Madeley, English journalist and author
- 1964Ronnie Coleman, American bodybuilder
- 1964Stephen Colbert, American comedian, actor, and talk show host
- 1986Scott Sutter, English footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 13.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1846Mexican–American War: The United States declares war on Mexico.
- 1865American Civil War: Battle of Palmito Ranch: In far south Texas, more than a month after Confederate General Robert E. Lee’s surrender, the last land battle of the Civil War ends with a Confederate victory.
- 1940Queen Wilhelmina of the Netherlands flees her country to Great Britain after the German invasion. Princess Juliana takes her children to Canada for their safety.
- 1948Arab–Israeli War: The Kfar Etzion massacre is committed by Arab irregulars, the day before the declaration of independence of the state of Israel on May 14.
- 1972The Troubles: A car bombing outside a crowded pub in Belfast sparks a two-day gun battle involving the Provisional IRA, Ulster Volunteer Force and British Army. Seven people are killed and over 66 injured.
- 1985Police release a bomb on MOVE headquarters in Philadelphia to end a stand-off, killing 11 MOVE members and destroying the homes of 250 city residents.
- 2005The Andijan massacre occurs in Uzbekistan.
- 2008The Jaipur bombings in Rajasthan, India results in dozens of deaths.
- 2011Two bombs explode in the Charsadda District of Pakistan killing 98 people and wounding 140 others.
- 2015An industrial fire in Valenzuela, Philippines killing 72 people.
View the complete list of historical events for May 13.
Curious about this Grey Jelly Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 13 and 1987 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Paul Rogers, Dave Pegg, Sutton Foster, Herb Alpert, Jean-Marc Barr, Peter Ostrum, John Tartaglia, Kristin Sutton, Mr. T, Stefanie Scott.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 13 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on May 13, 1987.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was With or Without You by U2 as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 16, 1987). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 19, 1996 – Haruka Kodama, Japanese singer (HKT48 and AKB48); December 27, 1980 – Cas Haley, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; March 5, 1954 – Marsha Warfield, American actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 949