Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of May 1987 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 13, 1987 was a Wednesday and it was the 133rd day of the year 1987. The next time you can reuse your old 1987 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 318 days left before your next birthday. You will be 31 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,005 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 373 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1934Leon Wagner
- 1944Carolyn Franklin
- 1965Hikari Ōta
- 1965Lari White
- 1966Kamen Vodenicharov
- 1977Ilse DeLange
- 1987Carrie Prejean
- 1987Matt Doyle
- 1993Bang Minah
- 1993Debby Ryan
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 13.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 13.
- 1905Fakhruddin Ali Ahmed, Indian lawyer and politician, 5th President of India (d. 1977)
- 1950Bobby Valentine, American baseball player and manager
- 1950Danny Kirwan, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Fleetwood Mac)
- 1951Paul Thompson, English drummer (Roxy Music, Concrete Blonde, and Angelic Upstarts)
- 1953David Voelker, American businessman and philanthropist (d. 2013)
- 1958Frances Barber, English actress and singer
- 1965José Antonio Delgado, Venezuelan mountaineer (d. 2006)
- 1973Eric Lewis, American pianist
- 1979Mickey Madden, American bass player (Maroon 5)
- 1983Jacob Reynolds, American actor, producer, and screenwriter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 13.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1373Julian of Norwich has visions which are later transcribed in her Revelations of Divine Love.
- 1515Mary Tudor, Queen of France and Charles Brandon, 1st Duke of Suffolk are officially married at Greenwich.
- 1787Captain Arthur Phillip leaves Portsmouth, England, with eleven ships full of convicts (the “First Fleet”) to establish a penal colony in Australia.
- 1909The first Giro d'Italia starts from Milan. Italian cyclist Luigi Ganna will be the winner.
- 1912The Royal Flying Corps, the forerunner of the Royal Air Force, is established in the United Kingdom.
- 1950The first round of the Formula One World Championship is held at Silverstone.
- 1958Ben Carlin becomes the first (and only) person to circumnavigate the world by amphibious vehicle, having travelled over 17,000 km by sea and 62,000 km by land during a ten-year journey.
- 1989Large groups of students occupy Tiananmen Square and begin a hunger strike.
- 1998India carries out two nuclear tests at Pokhran, following the three conducted on May 11. The United States and Japan impose economic sanctions on India.
- 2008The Jaipur bombings in Rajasthan, India results in dozens of deaths.
View the complete list of historical events for May 13.
Curious about this Piña Colada? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 13 and 1987 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sam Sallon, Gary Numan, Kokia, Olivia Colman, Lee Young, Grant Gustin, Jim Davidson, Yolanda Adams, Riley Keough, Kimberlin Brown.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 13 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on May 13, 1987.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was With or Without You by U2 as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 16, 1987). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 10, 1956 – Mark Gordon, American director and producer; June 27, 1958 – Lisa Germano, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (OP8 and Eels); July 4, 1959 – Victoria Abril, Spanish actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,070