Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of May 1987 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 13, 1987 was a Wednesday and it was the 133rd day of the year 1987. The next time you can reuse your old 1987 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 46 days left before your next birthday. You will be 30 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,912 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 370 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1911Maxine Sullivan
- 1924Theodore Mann
- 1935Dominic Cossa
- 1943Mary Wells
- 1949Zoë Wanamaker
- 1954Johnny Logan
- 1975Brian Geraghty
- 1980Mau Marcelo
- 1986Robert Pattinson
- 1988Paulo Avelino
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 13.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 13.
- 1913Theo Helfrich, German racing driver (d. 1978)
- 1922Otl Aicher, German graphic designer and typographer (d. 1991)
- 1924Harry Schwarz, German-South African lawyer, politician, and diplomat, 13th South African Ambassador to the United States (d. 2010)
- 1928Édouard Molinaro, French actor, director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2013)
- 1945Sam Anderson, American actor
- 1953Gerry Sutcliffe, English politician, Vice-Chamberlain of the Household
- 1965János Marozsán, Hungarian footballer
- 1968Sonja Zietlow, German television host
- 1971Imogen Boorman, English actress and martial artist
- 1975Jamie Allison, Canadian ice hockey player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 13.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1648Construction of the Red Fort at Delhi is completed.
- 1864American Civil War: Battle of Resaca: The battle begins with Union General Sherman fighting toward Atlanta.
- 1880In Menlo Park, New Jersey, Thomas Edison performs the first test of his electric railway.
- 1940World War II: Germany’s conquest of France begins as the German army crosses the Meuse. Winston Churchill makes his “blood, toil, tears, and sweat” speech to the House of Commons.
- 1950The first round of the Formula One World Championship is held at Silverstone.
- 1951The 400th anniversary of the founding of the National University of San Marcos is commemorated by the opening of the first large-capacity stadium in Peru.
- 1958During a visit to Caracas, Venezuela, Vice President Richard Nixon’s car is attacked by anti-American demonstrators.
- 1960Hundreds of University of California, Berkeley students congregate for the first day of protest against a visit by the House Committee on Un-American Activities. Thirty-one students are arrested, and the Free Speech Movement is born.
- 1981Mehmet Ali Ağca attempts to assassinate Pope John Paul II in St. Peter’s Square in Rome. The Pope is rushed to the Agostino Gemelli University Polyclinic to undergo emergency surgery and survives.
- 2006São Paulo violence: A major rebellion occurs in several prisons in Brazil.
View the complete list of historical events for May 13.
Curious about this Star Fruit Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 13 and 1987 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Maiha Ishimura, Al Santos, Paprika Steen, Stephen Pearcy, Nils Lofgren, Lionel Jeffries, Anita Harris, Allan Carr, Joe Lally, Tsurutaro Kataoka.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 13 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on May 13, 1987.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was With or Without You by U2 as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 16, 1987). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 28, 1956 – Jerry Douglas, American guitarist and producer (The Country Gentlemen and Strength in Numbers); January 8, 1962 – Chris Marion, American singer and keyboard player; January 3, 1975 – Danica McKellar, American actress, producer, screenwriter, and mathematician.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 979