Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 14th of May 1952 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
May 14, 1952 was a Wednesday and it was the 135th day of the year 1952. The next time you can reuse your old 1952 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 78 days left before your next birthday. You will be 65 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,663 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 801 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1933Frank Harte
- 1940Troy Shondell
- 1942Rüdiger Vogler
- 1959Steve Hogarth
- 1971Sofia Coppola
- 1974Krister Axel
- 1976Martine McCutcheon
- 1977Sophie Anderton
- 1998Taruni Sachdev
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 14.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 14.
- 1316Charles IV, Holy Roman Emperor (d. 1378)
- 1907Ayub Khan, Pakistani general and politician, 2nd President of Pakistan (d. 1974)
- 1914Gul Khan Nasir, Pakistani journalist, poet, and politician (d. 1983)
- 1922Franjo Tuđman, Yugoslav historian; later 1st President of Croatia (d. 1999)
- 1936Charlie Gracie, American singer and guitarist
- 1943Ólafur Ragnar Grímsson, Icelandic academic and politician, 5th President of Iceland
- 1958Andrus Vaarik, Estonian actor and director
- 1959John Holt, American football player (d. 2013)
- 1981Pranav Mistry, Indian computer scientist, invented SixthSense
- 1985Dustin Lynch, American singer-songwriter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 14.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1264Battle of Lewes: Henry III of England is captured and forced to sign the Mise of Lewes, making Simon de Montfort the de facto ruler of England.
- 1643Four-year-old Louis XIV becomes King of France upon the death of his father, Louis XIII.
- 1811Paraguay: Pedro Juan Caballero, Fulgencio Yegros and José Gaspar Rodríguez de Francia start actions to depose the Spanish governor
- 1870The first game of rugby in New Zealand is played in Nelson between Nelson College and the Nelson Rugby Football Club.
- 1889The children’s charity, the National Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children is launched in London.
- 1897The Stars and Stripes Forever is first performed in public near Willow Grove Park, Philadelphia.
- 1913Governor of New York William Sulzer approves the charter for the Rockefeller Foundation, which begins operations with a $100 million donation from John D. Rockefeller.
- 1935The Philippines ratifies an independence agreement.
- 1940World War II: The Battle of the Netherlands ends with the Netherlands surrendering to Germany.
- 1973Skylab, the United States’ first space station, is launched.
View the complete list of historical events for May 14.
Curious about this Hurry Up Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 14 and 1952 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kurt Moll, Rose Leslie, Sofía Zámolo, Mark Derwin, Sam Robards, Kevin Smith, Suzu Natsume, Deen, Greg Wise, Lara Jean Marshall.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 14 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on May 14, 1952.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 26, 1905 – Monty Berman, English cinematographer and producer (d. 2006); March 15, 1968 – Sabrina Salerno, Italian singer, actress, and producer; November 18, 1970 – Johan Liiva, Swedish singer-songwriter (Arch Enemy, Carnage, NonExist, and Hearse).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 894