Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 14th of May 1976 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 14, 1976 was a Friday and it was the 135th day of the year 1976. The next time you can reuse your old 1976 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 16 days left before your next birthday. You will be 41 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,959 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 506 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Arve Opsahl
- 1926Eric Morecambe
- 1933Siân Phillips
- 1940Troy Shondell
- 1945Francesca Annis
- 1958Andrus Vaarik
- 1961Jean Leloup
- 1983Amber Tamblyn
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 14.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 14.
- 1927Herbert W. Franke, Austrian scientist and author
- 1945Francesca Annis, English actress
- 1955Dennis Martínez, Nicaraguan baseball player and coach
- 1960Anne Clark, English singer-songwriter and poet
- 1966Mike Inez, American bass player and songwriter (Alice in Chains, Black Label Society, Slash’s Snakepit, and Spys4Darwin)
- 1974Krister Axel, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1975Nicki Sørensen, Danish cyclist
- 1983Anahí, Mexican singer-songwriter, producer, and actress (RBD)
- 1984Luke Gregerson, American baseball player
- 1984Olly Murs, English singer-songwriter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 14.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1509Battle of Agnadello: In northern Italy, French forces defeat the Venetians.
- 1643Four-year-old Louis XIV becomes King of France upon the death of his father, Louis XIII.
- 1796Edward Jenner administers the first smallpox inoculation.
- 1804The Lewis and Clark Expedition departs from Camp Dubois and begins its historic journey by traveling up the Missouri River.
- 1811Paraguay: Pedro Juan Caballero, Fulgencio Yegros and José Gaspar Rodríguez de Francia start actions to depose the Spanish governor
- 1913Governor of New York William Sulzer approves the charter for the Rockefeller Foundation, which begins operations with a $100 million donation from John D. Rockefeller.
- 1935The Philippines ratifies an independence agreement.
- 1940World War II: The Battle of the Netherlands ends with the Netherlands surrendering to Germany.
- 1951Trains run on the Talyllyn Railway in Wales for the first time since preservation, making it the first railway in the world to be operated by volunteers.
- 2004The Constitutional Court of South Korea overturns the impeachment of President Roh Moo-hyun.
View the complete list of historical events for May 14.
Curious about this Purple Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 14 and 1976 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Guru Dutt, Nanette Newman, Georgia Salpa, Marisol Nichols, Daniel MacMaster, Chloe Nørgaard, Andrea Bendewald, Bjørn Floberg, Anne Sharp, Jan Ravens.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 14 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on May 14, 1976.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Boogie Fever by The Sylvers as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 15, 1976). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 27, 1956 – Kevin McNally, English actor and screenwriter; May 27, 1972 – Ivete Sangalo, Brazilian singer-songwriter, producer, and actress (Banda Eva); June 17, 1945 – Frank Ashmore, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 912