Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 14th of May 1976 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 14, 1976 was a Friday and it was the 135th day of the year 1976. The next time you can reuse your old 1976 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 268 days left before your next birthday. You will be 42 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,072 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 510 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1893Louis Verneuil
- 1926Eric Morecambe
- 1936Charlie Gracie
- 1939Veruschka von Lehndorff
- 1940Troy Shondell
- 1953Tom Cochrane
- 1961Jean Leloup
- 1964Suzy Kolber
- 1966Marianne Denicourt
- 1972Gabriel Mann
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 14.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 14.
- 1725Ludovico Manin, French politician, Doge of Venice (d. 1802)
- 1881George Murray Hulbert, American judge and politician (d. 1950)
- 1923Adnan Pachachi, Iraqi politician, Iraqi Minister of Foreign Affairs
- 1926Eric Morecambe, English actor and singer (d. 1984)
- 1933Siân Phillips, Welsh actress and singer
- 1938Robert Boyd, English pediatrician and academic
- 1943Ólafur Ragnar Grímsson, Icelandic academic and politician, 5th President of Iceland
- 1961Tim Roth, English actor and director
- 1968Greg Davies, Welsh comedian and actor
- 1984Gary Ablett, Jr., Australian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 14.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1607Jamestown, Virginia is settled as an English colony.
- 1608The Protestant Union is founded in Auhausen.
- 1868Boshin War: The Battle of Utsunomiya Castle ends as former Tokugawa shogunate forces withdraw northward to Aizu by way of Nikkō.
- 1931Ådalen shootings: Five people are killed in Ådalen, Sweden, as soldiers open fire on an unarmed trade union demonstration.
- 1939Lina Medina becomes the youngest confirmed mother in medical history at the age of five.
- 1948Israel is declared to be an independent state and a provisional government is established. Immediately after the declaration, Israel is attacked by the neighboring Arab states, triggering the 1948 Arab–Israeli War.
- 1955Cold War: Eight Communist bloc countries, including the Soviet Union, sign a mutual defense treaty called the Warsaw Pact.
- 1961American civil rights movement: The Freedom Riders bus is fire-bombed near Anniston, Alabama, and the civil rights protesters are beaten by an angry mob.
- 1963Kuwait joins the United Nations.
- 2004The Constitutional Court of South Korea overturns the impeachment of President Roh Moo-hyun.
View the complete list of historical events for May 14.
Curious about this Lanzones Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 14 and 1976 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Nana Suzuki, John D. Loudermilk, Anna Deavere Smith, Yuki Ninagawa, Maria Lawson, Rusty Joiner, Peter Stone, Amber Beattie, Dan Haseltine, Dolores Hope.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 14 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on May 14, 1976.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Boogie Fever by The Sylvers as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 15, 1976). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 29, 1969 – Eleni Menegaki, Greek actress and talk show host; May 10, 1977 – Denise Ho, Hong Kong-Canadian singer and actress; October 9, 1922 – Olga Guillot, Cuban-American singer (d. 2010).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,057