Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 14th of May 1976 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 14, 1976 was a Friday and it was the 135th day of the year 1976. The next time you can reuse your old 1976 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 47 days left before your next birthday. You will be 41 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,928 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 505 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1903Billie Dove
- 1928Will "Dub" Jones
- 1933Frank Harte
- 1970Erkan Mustafa
- 1971Sofia Coppola
- 1977Ada Nicodemou
- 1985Sally Martin
- 1998Taruni Sachdev
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 14.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 14.
- 1917Norman Luboff, American composer and conductor (d. 1987)
- 1928Frederik H. Kreuger, Dutch engineer, author, and academic (d. 2015)
- 1932Richard Estes, American painter and illustrator
- 1942Tony Pérez, Cuban-American baseball player and manager
- 1942Valeriy Brumel, Russian high jumper (d. 2003)
- 1955Alasdair Fraser, Scottish fiddler (Skyedance)
- 1969Danny Wood, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actor (New Kids on the Block and Upper Street)
- 1975Nicki Sørensen, Danish cyclist
- 1980Pavel Londak, Estonian footballer
- 1980Zdeněk Grygera, Czech footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 14.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1264Battle of Lewes: Henry III of England is captured and forced to sign the Mise of Lewes, making Simon de Montfort the de facto ruler of England.
- 1608The Protestant Union is founded in Auhausen.
- 1643Four-year-old Louis XIV becomes King of France upon the death of his father, Louis XIII.
- 1804The Lewis and Clark Expedition departs from Camp Dubois and begins its historic journey by traveling up the Missouri River.
- 1879The first group of 463 Indian indentured laborers arrives in Fiji aboard the Leonidas.
- 1935The Philippines ratifies an independence agreement.
- 1940World War II: Rotterdam is bombed by the German Luftwaffe.
- 1951Trains run on the Talyllyn Railway in Wales for the first time since preservation, making it the first railway in the world to be operated by volunteers.
- 1973Skylab, the United States’ first space station, is launched.
- 2013Nigerian President Goodluck Jonathan declares a state of emergency in the northeast states of Borno, Yobe and Adamawa due to the terrorist activities of Boko Haram.
View the complete list of historical events for May 14.
Curious about this Manila Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 14 and 1976 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Léo-Ernest Ouimet, Kana Ueda, Chloë Agnew, Paul Preiss, Raj Kapoor, Logan Browning, Don Gordon, Mort Shuman, Bruna Tenório, Corinne Bohrer.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 14 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on May 14, 1976.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Boogie Fever by The Sylvers as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 15, 1976). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 16, 1963 – Christine Cavanaugh, American actress and singer (d. 2014); November 2, 1905 – James Dunn, American actor and singer (d. 1967); March 25, 1958 – James McDaniel, American actor and director.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 913