Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 14th of May 1983 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 14, 1983 was a Saturday and it was the 134th day of the year 1983. The next time you can reuse your old 1983 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 293 days left before your next birthday. You will be 35 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,491 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 423 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1916Del Moore
- 1928Will "Dub" Jones
- 1944George Lucas
- 1951Robert Zemeckis
- 1962C.C. DeVille
- 1968Greg Davies
- 1977Ada Nicodemou
- 1977Pusha T
- 1986Camila Sodi
- 1998Taruni Sachdev
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 14.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 14.
- 1679Peder Horrebow, Danish astronomer and mathematician (d. 1764)
- 1771Robert Owen, Welsh businessman and social reformer (d. 1858)
- 1852Henri Julien, Canadian illustrator (d. 1908)
- 1961Jean Leloup, Canadian singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1964Suzy Kolber, American sportscaster and producer
- 1977Sophie Anderton, English model and actress
- 1983Sarbel, English-Greek singer
- 1983Uroš Slokar, Slovenian basketball player
- 1984Indrek Siska, Estonian footballer
- 1985Dustin Lynch, American singer-songwriter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 14.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1607Jamestown, Virginia is settled as an English colony.
- 1787In Philadelphia, delegates convene a Constitutional Convention to write a new Constitution for the United States; George Washington presides.
- 1804The Lewis and Clark Expedition departs from Camp Dubois and begins its historic journey by traveling up the Missouri River.
- 1870The first game of rugby in New Zealand is played in Nelson between Nelson College and the Nelson Rugby Football Club.
- 1879The first group of 463 Indian indentured laborers arrives in Fiji aboard the Leonidas.
- 1940The Yermolayev Yer-2, a long-range Soviet medium bomber, makes its first flight.
- 1961American civil rights movement: The Freedom Riders bus is fire-bombed near Anniston, Alabama, and the civil rights protesters are beaten by an angry mob.
- 1973Skylab, the United States’ first space station, is launched.
- 2012Agni Air Flight CHT crashes near Jomsom Airport in Jomsom, Nepal, after a failed go-around, killing 15 people.
- 2013Nigerian President Goodluck Jonathan declares a state of emergency in the northeast states of Borno, Yobe and Adamawa due to the terrorist activities of Boko Haram.
View the complete list of historical events for May 14.
Curious about this Spearmint Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 14 and 1983 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Stone Gossard, Jay Pharoah, Kardinal Offishall, Mel Jackson, Jean Louisa Kelly, Eamon, Kim Hyo-yeon, Steve Peregrin Took, Alkistis Protopsalti, Tara Dawn Holland.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 14 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on May 14, 1983.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Beat It by Michael Jackson as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 14, 1983). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 23, 1974 – Sampsa Astala, Finnish singer-songwriter and drummer; September 6, 1976 – Naomie Harris, English actress; December 13, 1950 – Heather North, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,043