Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 14th of May 1983 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 14, 1983 was a Saturday and it was the 134th day of the year 1983. The next time you can reuse your old 1983 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 112 days left before your next birthday. You will be 34 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,307 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 417 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Richard Deacon
- 1936Bobby Darin
- 1957Big Van Vader
- 1961Tim Roth
- 1971Nasha Aziz
- 1972Gabriel Mann
- 1974Krister Axel
- 1977Pusha T
- 1977Sophie Anderton
- 1993Miranda Cosgrove
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 14.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 14.
- 1657Sambhaji, Indian emperor (d. 1689)
- 1710Adolf Frederick, King of Sweden (d. 1771)
- 1863John Charles Fields, Canadian mathematician, founder of the Fields Medal (d. 1932)
- 1903Billie Dove, American actress (d. 1997)
- 1943Ólafur Ragnar Grímsson, Icelandic academic and politician, 5th President of Iceland
- 1950Adolfo Domínguez, Spanish fashion designer
- 1952Raul Mälk, Estonian politician, 22nd Estonian Minister of Foreign Affairs
- 1962Danny Huston, Italian-American actor and director
- 1984Michael Rensing, German footballer
- 1992Maggy, Japanese model
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 14.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1607Jamestown, Virginia is settled as an English colony.
- 1747War of the Austrian Succession: A British fleet under Admiral George Anson defeats the French at the First Battle of Cape Finisterre.
- 1811Paraguay: Pedro Juan Caballero, Fulgencio Yegros and José Gaspar Rodríguez de Francia start actions to depose the Spanish governor
- 1868Boshin War: The Battle of Utsunomiya Castle ends as former Tokugawa shogunate forces withdraw northward to Aizu by way of Nikkō.
- 1940The Yermolayev Yer-2, a long-range Soviet medium bomber, makes its first flight.
- 1940World War II: Rotterdam is bombed by the German Luftwaffe.
- 1948Israel is declared to be an independent state and a provisional government is established. Immediately after the declaration, Israel is attacked by the neighboring Arab states, triggering the 1948 Arab–Israeli War.
- 1955Cold War: Eight Communist bloc countries, including the Soviet Union, sign a mutual defense treaty called the Warsaw Pact.
- 1961American civil rights movement: The Freedom Riders bus is fire-bombed near Anniston, Alabama, and the civil rights protesters are beaten by an angry mob.
- 1973Skylab, the United States’ first space station, is launched.
View the complete list of historical events for May 14.
Curious about this Kamias Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 14 and 1983 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Colin Egglesfield, Antonio Larreta, George Beverly Shea, Olive Tell, Bob Geldof, Catherine Castel, John Singleton, Mandy Rice-Davies, Anna Oxa, Jim Lowe.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 14 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on May 14, 1983.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Beat It by Michael Jackson as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 14, 1983). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 26, 1985 – Arjun Kapoor, Indian actor and producer; June 28, 1995 – Kåre Hedebrant, Swedish actor; April 29, 1971 – Siniša Vuco, Croatian singer-songwriter and guitarist (Živo blato).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 935