Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of May 1909 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 15, 1909 was a Saturday and it was the 135th day of the year 1909. The next time you can reuse your old 1909 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 352 days left before your next birthday. You will be 109 years old when that day comes. There have been 39,460 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,336 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1909James Mason
- 1914Norrie Paramor
- 1937Karin Krog
- 1938Mireille Darc
- 1942Lois Johnson
- 1943Freddie Perren
- 1960Rhonda Burchmore
- 1961Melle Mel
- 1972David Charvet
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 15.
- 1767Ezekiel Hart, Canadian businessman and politician (d. 1843)
- 1891Fritz Feigl, Austrian-Brazilian chemist and academic (d. 1971)
- 1925Carl Sanders, American soldier, pilot, and politician, 74th Governor of Georgia (d. 2014)
- 1946Kenichi Mikawa, Japanese singer and television personality
- 1946Thadeus Nguyễn Văn Lý, Vietnamese priest and activist
- 1949George Adams, American basketball player
- 1951Chris Ham, English political scientist and academic
- 1957Kevin Von Erich, American football player and wrestler
- 1960Rhonda Burchmore, Australian actress, singer, and dancer
- 1989Akina Minami, Japanese model
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 495 BCA newly constructed temple in honour of the god Mercury was dedicated in ancient Rome on the Circus Maximus, between the Aventine and Palatine hills. To spite the senate and the consuls, the people awarded the dedication to a senior military officer, Marcus Laetorius.
- 589King Authari marries Theodelinda, daughter of the Bavarian duke Garibald I. A Catholic, she has great influence among the Lombard nobility.
- 1602Bartholomew Gosnold becomes the first recorded European to see Cape Cod.
- 1701The War of the Spanish Succession begins.
- 1862President Abraham Lincoln signs a bill into law creating the United States Bureau of Agriculture. It is later renamed the United States Department of Agriculture.
- 1904Russo-Japanese War: The Russian minelayer Amur lays a minefield about 15 miles off Port Arthur and sinks Japan’s battleships Hatsuse, 15,000 tons, with 496 crew and Yashima.
- 1934Kārlis Ulmanis establishes an authoritarian government in Latvia.
- 1943Joseph Stalin dissolves the Comintern (or Third International).
- 1974Ma'alot massacre: Members of the Democratic Front for the Liberation of Palestine attack and take hostages at an Israeli school; a total of 31 people are killed, including 22 schoolchildren.
- 1997The United States government acknowledges the existence of the “Secret War” in Laos and dedicates the Laos Memorial in honor of Hmong and other “Secret War” veterans.
View the complete list of historical events for May 15.
Curious about this Double Choco Cherry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 15 and 1909 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Yuya Endo, Pamela Bellwood, Sigtryggur Baldursson, Pierce Gagnon, Peter Thorup, J. J. Barrie, Jacqueline Sassard, Khosrow Shakibai, Ala Ghawas, George Reeves.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 15 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on May 15, 1909.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 23, 1970 – Yann Tiersen, French singer-songwriter and guitarist; October 22, 1965 – Piotr Wiwczarek, Polish singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Vader); October 3, 1983 – Hiroki Suzuki, Japanese actor and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 914