Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of May 1909 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 15, 1909 was a Saturday and it was the 135th day of the year 1909. The next time you can reuse your old 1909 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 81 days left before your next birthday. You will be 108 years old when that day comes. There have been 39,366 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,333 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1943Freddie Perren
- 1946Kenichi Mikawa
- 1955Lia Vissi
- 1960Greg Wise
- 1961Katrin Cartlidge
- 1965André Abujamra
- 1966Pete Wiggs
- 1967Madhuri Dixit
- 1984Samantha Noble
- 1991Mollee Gray
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 15.
- 1749Levi Lincoln, Sr., American lawyer and politician, 4th United States Attorney General (d. 1820)
- 1862Arthur Schnitzler, Austrian author and playwright (d. 1931)
- 1926Anthony Shaffer, English author, playwright, and screenwriter (d. 2001)
- 1926Clermont Pépin, Canadian pianist, composer, and educator (d. 2006)
- 1936Anna Maria Alberghetti, Italian-American actress and singer
- 1936Ralph Steadman, English painter and illustrator
- 1975Ales Michalevic, Belarusian lawyer and politician
- 1976Ryan Leaf, American football player and coach
- 1979Ryan Max Riley, American skier
- 1984Sérgio Jimenez, Brazilian race car driver
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 495 BCA newly constructed temple in honour of the god Mercury was dedicated in ancient Rome on the Circus Maximus, between the Aventine and Palatine hills. To spite the senate and the consuls, the people awarded the dedication to a senior military officer, Marcus Laetorius.
- 392Emperor Valentinian II is assassinated while advancing into Gaul against the Frankish usurper Arbogast. He is found hanging in his residence at Vienne.
- 1791French Revolution: Maximilien Robespierre proposes the Self-denying Ordinance.
- 1792War of the First Coalition: France declares war on Kingdom of Sardinia.
- 1904Russo-Japanese War: The Russian minelayer Amur lays a minefield about 15 miles off Port Arthur and sinks Japan’s battleships Hatsuse, 15,000 tons, with 496 crew and Yashima.
- 1919Greek invasion of Smyrna. During the invasion, the Greek army kills or wounds 350 Turks. Those responsible are punished by the Greek Commander Aristides Stergiades.
- 1969People’s Park: California Governor Ronald Reagan has an impromptu student park owned by University of California at Berkeley fenced off from student anti-war protestors, sparking a riot called Bloody Thursday.
- 1986Elio de Angelis, was killed while testing the Brabham BT55 at the Paul Ricard circuit at Le Castellet.
- 1988Soviet war in Afghanistan: After more than eight years of fighting, the Soviet Army begins to withdrawal 115,000 troops from Afghanistan.
- 2010Jessica Watson becomes the youngest person to sail, non-stop and unassisted around the world solo.
View the complete list of historical events for May 15.
Curious about this Imperial Pink Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 15 and 1909 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bill Kerr, Ritchie Neville, Peter Thorup, Princess Salwa Aga Khan, Kevin Spacey, Park Shin-hye, Trinidad James, Conrad Keely, Peter Egan, Tania Mallet.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 15 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on May 15, 1909.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 28, 1935 – Heather Sears, English actress (d. 1994); January 9, 1967 – Steve Harwell, American singer-songwriter (Smash Mouth); September 17, 1931 – Anne Bancroft, American actress and singer (d. 2005).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 930