Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of May 1909 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 15, 1909 was a Saturday and it was the 135th day of the year 1909. The next time you can reuse your old 1909 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 295 days left before your next birthday. You will be 109 years old when that day comes. There have been 39,517 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,338 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1870Eddie Morton
- 1910Constance Cummings
- 1955Lee Horsley
- 1961Melle Mel
- 1963Brenda Bakke
- 1965André Abujamra
- 1966Pete Wiggs
- 1972David Charvet
- 1984Mr Probz
- 1987Jennylyn Mercado
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 15.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 15.
- 1854Ioannis Psycharis, Ukrainian-French philologist and author (d. 1929)
- 1859Pierre Curie, French physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1906)
- 1895William D. Byron, American lieutenant and politician (d. 1941)
- 1914Angus MacLean, Canadian farmer and politician, 25th Premier of Prince Edward Island (d. 2000)
- 1925Roy Stewart, Jamaican-English actor and stuntman (d. 2008)
- 1976Jacek Krzynówek, Polish footballer
- 1984Sérgio Jimenez, Brazilian race car driver
- 1986Thomas Brown, American football player
- 1987Michael Brantley, American baseball player
- 1988Indrek Kajupank, Estonian basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 15.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 392Emperor Valentinian II is assassinated while advancing into Gaul against the Frankish usurper Arbogast. He is found hanging in his residence at Vienne.
- 1836Francis Baily observes “Baily’s beads” during an annular eclipse.
- 1849Troops of the Two Sicilies take Palermo and crush the republican government of Sicily.
- 1911Three hundred three Chinese and five Japanese immigrants are killed in the Torreón massacre when the forces of the Mexican Revolution led by Francisco I. Madero’s brother Emilio Madero take the city of Torreón from the Federales.
- 1929A fire at the Cleveland Clinic in Cleveland, Ohio kills 123.
- 1942World War II: In the United States, a bill creating the Women’s Army Auxiliary Corps (WAAC) is signed into law.
- 1969People’s Park: California Governor Ronald Reagan has an impromptu student park owned by University of California at Berkeley fenced off from student anti-war protestors, sparking a riot called Bloody Thursday.
- 1972Okinawa, under U.S. military governance since its conquest in 1945, reverts to Japanese control.
- 1986Elio de Angelis, was killed while testing the Brabham BT55 at the Paul Ricard circuit at Le Castellet.
- 2010Jessica Watson becomes the youngest person to sail, non-stop and unassisted around the world solo.
View the complete list of historical events for May 15.
Curious about this Green Guava Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 15 and 1909 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jimmy Gardner, Lu Yi, Guy Garvey, Erika Yamakawa, Dennis Waterman, Patrick Bauchau, Christophe Gans, Rodolfo Acosta, Yul Brynner, Chris Morris.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 15 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on May 15, 1909.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 16, 1925 – Angela Lansbury, English-American actress, singer, and producer; March 15, 1907 – Zarah Leander, Swedish actress and singer (d. 1981); December 10, 1936 – Howard Smith, American journalist, director, and producer (d. 2014).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,039