Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of May 1914 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 15, 1914 was a Friday and it was the 135th day of the year 1914. The next time you can reuse your old 1914 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 323 days left before your next birthday. You will be 104 years old when that day comes. There have been 37,663 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,275 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925Roy Stewart
- 1938Lenny Welch
- 1950Nicholas Hammond
- 1959Andrew Eldritch
- 1961Melle Mel
- 1965André Abujamra
- 1972Conrad Keely
- 1978Caroline Dhavernas
- 1989Akina Minami
- 1991Mollee Gray
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 15.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 15.
- 1817Debendranath Tagore, Indian philosopher and author (d. 1905)
- 1898Arletty, French model, actress, and singer (d. 1992)
- 1949George Adams, American basketball player
- 1959Beverly Jo Scott, American-Belgian singer-songwriter
- 1959Luis Pérez-Sala, Spanish race car driver
- 1960Rimas Kurtinaitis, Lithuanian basketball player and coach
- 1974Matthew Sadler, English chess player and author
- 1976Tyler Walker, American baseball player
- 1987Jennylyn Mercado, Filipino singer-songwriter and actress
- 1987Leonardo Mayer, Argentinian tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 15.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 495 BCA newly constructed temple in honour of the god Mercury was dedicated in ancient Rome on the Circus Maximus, between the Aventine and Palatine hills. To spite the senate and the consuls, the people awarded the dedication to a senior military officer, Marcus Laetorius.
- 1602Bartholomew Gosnold becomes the first recorded European to see Cape Cod.
- 1791French Revolution: Maximilien Robespierre proposes the Self-denying Ordinance.
- 1792War of the First Coalition: France declares war on Kingdom of Sardinia.
- 1817Opening of the first private mental health hospital in the United States, the Asylum for the Relief of Persons Deprived of the Use of Their Reason (now Friends Hospital) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- 1858Opening of the present Royal Opera House in Covent Garden, London.
- 1940USS Sailfish is recommissioned. It was originally the USS Squalus.
- 1960The Soviet Union launches Sputnik 4.
- 1969People’s Park: California Governor Ronald Reagan has an impromptu student park owned by University of California at Berkeley fenced off from student anti-war protestors, sparking a riot called Bloody Thursday.
- 2006Cloud Gate was formally dedicated in Chicago’s Millennium Park.
View the complete list of historical events for May 15.
Curious about this Fabulous Yellow Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 15 and 1914 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Aaron Carter, Vincent Winter, Stephen Christian, Warren Beatty, Liza Weil, Robin Dunne, Judy Carne, Jaycee Chan, Betty Who, Bud Andrews.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 15 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on May 15, 1914.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 6, 1979 – Christine Smith, American model and actress; July 4, 1990 – Kelsi Crain, American model, Miss Louisiana 2010; July 21, 1951 – Robin Williams, American actor, singer, and producer (d. 2014).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,005