Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of May 1914 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
May 15, 1914 was a Friday and it was the 135th day of the year 1914. The next time you can reuse your old 1914 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 85 days left before your next birthday. You will be 103 years old when that day comes. There have been 37,536 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,271 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1935Akihiro Miwa
- 1936Anna Maria Alberghetti
- 1942Lois Johnson
- 1956Dan Patrick
- 1960Rob Bowman
- 1961Katrin Cartlidge
- 1978Caroline Dhavernas
- 1984Mr Probz
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 15.
- 1938Mireille Darc, French actress, director, and screenwriter
- 1943Freddie Perren, American songwriter, producer, and conductor (d. 2004)
- 1952Phil Seymour, American singer-songwriter and producer (d. 1993)
- 1960Rimas Kurtinaitis, Lithuanian basketball player and coach
- 1970Ronald de Boer, Dutch footballer and manager
- 1978Edu Gaspar, Brazilian footballer
- 1981Zara Phillips, English horse rider
- 1985Tania Cagnotto, Italian diver
- 1986Matías Fernández, Chilean footballer
- 1988Nemanja Nešić, Serbian rower (d. 2012)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 392Emperor Valentinian II is assassinated while advancing into Gaul against the Frankish usurper Arbogast. He is found hanging in his residence at Vienne.
- 1796War of the First Coalition: Napoleon enters Milan in triumph.
- 1811Paraguay declares independence from Spain.
- 1864American Civil War: Battle of New Market, Virginia: Students from the Virginia Military Institute fight alongside the Confederate Army to force Union General Franz Sigel out of the Shenandoah Valley.
- 1869Women’s suffrage: In New York, Susan B. Anthony and Elizabeth Cady Stanton form the National Woman Suffrage Association.
- 1891Pope Leo XIII defends workers’ rights and property rights in the encyclical Rerum novarum, the beginning of modern Catholic social teaching.
- 1919Greek invasion of Smyrna. During the invasion, the Greek army kills or wounds 350 Turks. Those responsible are punished by the Greek Commander Aristides Stergiades.
- 1929A fire at the Cleveland Clinic in Cleveland, Ohio kills 123.
- 1942World War II: In the United States, a bill creating the Women’s Army Auxiliary Corps (WAAC) is signed into law.
- 1986Elio de Angelis, was killed while testing the Brabham BT55 at the Paul Ricard circuit at Le Castellet.
View the complete list of historical events for May 15.
Curious about this Choco Purpleberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 15 and 1914 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bob Newhart, Edyta Górniak, Angela Cartwright, David Arquette, Leman Çıdamlı, Austin Pendleton, John Wesley Harding, Jack Canfora, Judee Sill, Christine Elise.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 15 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on May 15, 1914.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 1, 1901 – Irna Phillips, American actress and screenwriter (d. 1973); July 2, 1957 – Bret Hart, Canadian wrestler and actor; January 19, 1967 – Javier Cámara, Spanish actor and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 878