Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of May 1914 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
May 15, 1914 was a Friday and it was the 135th day of the year 1914. The next time you can reuse your old 1914 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 114 days left before your next birthday. You will be 103 years old when that day comes. There have been 37,507 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,270 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1937Karin Krog
- 1940Lainie Kazan
- 1943Freddie Perren
- 1956Dan Patrick
- 1959Beverly Jo Scott
- 1966Pete Wiggs
- 1978David Krumholtz
- 1981Jamie-Lynn Sigler
- 1982Alexandra Breckenridge
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 15.
- 1567Claudio Monteverdi, Italian priest and composer (d. 1643)
- 1874Polaire, French singer and actress (d. 1939)
- 1892Charles E. Rosendahl, American admiral (d. 1977)
- 1909James Mason, English actor, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1984)
- 1911Max Frisch, Swiss author and playwright (d. 1991)
- 1916Vera Gebuhr, Danish actress (d. 2014)
- 1924Maria Koepcke, German-Peruvian ornithologist and zoologist (d. 1971)
- 1946Thadeus Nguyễn Văn Lý, Vietnamese priest and activist
- 1956Peter Salmon, English television producer
- 1990Jordan Eberle, Canadian ice hockey player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 589King Authari marries Theodelinda, daughter of the Bavarian duke Garibald I. A Catholic, she has great influence among the Lombard nobility.
- 1536Anne Boleyn, Queen of England, stands trial in London on charges of treason, adultery and incest. She is condemned to death by a specially-selected jury.
- 1648The Treaty of Westphalia is signed.
- 1701The War of the Spanish Succession begins.
- 1858Opening of the present Royal Opera House in Covent Garden, London.
- 1911Three hundred three Chinese and five Japanese immigrants are killed in the Torreón massacre when the forces of the Mexican Revolution led by Francisco I. Madero’s brother Emilio Madero take the city of Torreón from the Federales.
- 1925Al-Insaniyyah, the first Arabic communist newspaper, is founded.
- 1928Walt Disney character Mickey Mouse premieres in his first cartoon, Plane Crazy.
- 1940USS Sailfish is recommissioned. It was originally the USS Squalus.
- 1941First flight of the Gloster E.28/39 the first British and Allied jet aircraft.
View the complete list of historical events for May 15.
Curious about this Yellow Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 15 and 1914 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Stanley Long, Jolo Revilla, Kay Hanley, Chae Sang-woo, Jack Concannon, Manna Dey, Cozy Powell, Sophie Ward, Mo-Do, Phil Harris.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 15 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on May 15, 1914.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 10, 1986 – Simenona Martinez, American actress; March 3, 1966 – Timo Tolkki, Finnish guitarist, songwriter, and producer (Stratovarius, Revolution Renaissance, and Symfonia); June 27, 1961 – Meera Syal, English actress, singer, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 857