Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of May 1914 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 15, 1914 was a Friday and it was the 135th day of the year 1914. The next time you can reuse your old 1914 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 269 days left before your next birthday. You will be 104 years old when that day comes. There have been 37,717 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,277 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1870Eddie Morton
- 1909Clara Solovera
- 1935Utah Phillips
- 1938Lenny Welch
- 1943Freddie Perren
- 1952Phil Seymour
- 1953Mike Oldfield
- 1968Seth Putnam
- 1972David Charvet
- 1989Akina Minami
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 15.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 15.
- 1808Michael William Balfe, Irish composer and conductor (d. 1870)
- 1856Matthias Zurbriggen, Swiss mountaineer (d. 1917)
- 1891Fritz Feigl, Austrian-Brazilian chemist and academic (d. 1971)
- 1918Joseph Wiseman, Canadian-American actor (d. 2009)
- 1931Ken Venturi, American golfer and sportscaster (d. 2013)
- 1935Ted Dexter, Italian-English cricketer
- 1937Trini Lopez, American singer, guitarist, and actor
- 1954Diana Liverman, English-American geographer and academic
- 1960Rhonda Burchmore, Australian actress, singer, and dancer
- 1987Kévin Constant, French-Guinean footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 15.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 392Emperor Valentinian II is assassinated while advancing into Gaul against the Frankish usurper Arbogast. He is found hanging in his residence at Vienne.
- 1252Pope Innocent IV issues the papal bull ad extirpanda, which authorizes, but also limits, the torture of heretics in the Medieval Inquisition.
- 1602Bartholomew Gosnold becomes the first recorded European to see Cape Cod.
- 1796War of the First Coalition: Napoleon enters Milan in triumph.
- 1919The Winnipeg General Strike begins. By 11:00, almost the whole working population of Winnipeg had walked off the job.
- 1928Walt Disney character Mickey Mouse premieres in his first cartoon, Plane Crazy.
- 1929A fire at the Cleveland Clinic in Cleveland, Ohio kills 123.
- 1932In an attempted coup d'état, the Prime Minister of Japan Inukai Tsuyoshi is assassinated.
- 1948Following the expiration of The British Mandate for Palestine, the Kingdom of Egypt, Transjordan, Lebanon, Syria, Iraq and Saudi Arabia invade Israel thus starting the 1948 Arab–Israeli War.
- 1970President Richard Nixon appoints Anna Mae Hays and Elizabeth P. Hoisington the first female United States Army Generals.
View the complete list of historical events for May 15.
Curious about this Charming Gift Box? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 15 and 1914 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lacey Brown, Zsa Zsa Padilla, Maura Tierney, Guillaume Lemay-Thivierge, Tiiu Kuik, Sarah Gilman, Antonie Hegerlíková, Ann Harding, Leroy Van Dyke, István Bujtor.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 15 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on May 15, 1914.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 4, 1950 – Dagmar Krause, German singer and pianist (Slapp Happy, Henry Cow, Art Bears, and News from Babel); September 16, 1980 – Ken Mizorogi, Japanese actor; November 15, 1937 – Little Willie John, American singer-songwriter (d. 1968).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,010