Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of May 1936 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 15, 1936 was a Friday and it was the 136th day of the year 1936. The next time you can reuse your old 1936 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 320 days left before your next birthday. You will be 82 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,630 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,003 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1918Joseph Wiseman
- 1935Akihiro Miwa
- 1940Lainie Kazan
- 1946Kenichi Mikawa
- 1950Nicholas Hammond
- 1951Dennis Frederiksen
- 1965André Abujamra
- 1967Madhuri Dixit
- 1968Sophie Raworth
- 1982Tatsuya Fujiwara
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 15.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 15.
- 1901Xavier Herbert, Australian author (d. 1984)
- 1903Maria Reiche, German mathematician and archaeologist (d. 1998)
- 1926Clermont Pépin, Canadian pianist, composer, and educator (d. 2006)
- 1937Trini Lopez, American singer, guitarist, and actor
- 1943Freddie Perren, American songwriter, producer, and conductor (d. 2004)
- 1949George Adams, American basketball player
- 1959Kaokor Galaxy, Thai boxer
- 1961Katrin Cartlidge, English actress (d. 2002)
- 1963Brenda Bakke, American actress
- 1995Ryosuke Yamamoto, Japanese actor and model
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 15.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1252Pope Innocent IV issues the papal bull ad extirpanda, which authorizes, but also limits, the torture of heretics in the Medieval Inquisition.
- 1525Insurgent peasants led by Anabaptist pastor Thomas Müntzer were defeated at the Battle of Frankenhausen, ending the German Peasants’ War in the Holy Roman Empire.
- 1602Bartholomew Gosnold becomes the first recorded European to see Cape Cod.
- 1701The War of the Spanish Succession begins.
- 1793Diego Marín Aguilera flies a glider for “about 360 meters”, at a height of 5–6 meters, during one of the first attempted manned flights.
- 1953Cubmaster Don Murphy organized the first pinewood derby, in Manhattan Beach, California, by Pack 280c.
- 1963Project Mercury: The launch of the final Mercury mission, Mercury-Atlas 9 with astronaut Gordon Cooper on board. He becomes the first American to spend more than a day in space, and the last American to go into space alone.
- 1972In Laurel, Maryland, Arthur Bremer shoots and paralyzes Alabama Governor George Wallace while he is campaigning to become President.
- 1987The Soviet Union launches the Polyus prototype orbital weapons platform. It fails to reach orbit.
- 2010Jessica Watson becomes the youngest person to sail, non-stop and unassisted around the world solo.
View the complete list of historical events for May 15.
Curious about this Pink Rose? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 15 and 1936 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Meghan Ory, Arta Dobroshi, Kayla Collins, Thore Schölermann, Steve Winwood, Eileen Atkins, Mai Meneses, Polaire, Mary Elizabeth McGlynn, Caroline Néron.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 15 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on May 15, 1936.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 8, 1989 – Gabriella Wilde, English actress; December 9, 1958 – Nick Seymour, Australian bass player, songwriter, and producer (Crowded House, Deadstar, and Tarmac Adam); October 9, 1970 – Jason Butler Harner, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,024