Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of May 1931 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
May 16, 1931 was a Saturday and it was the 136th day of the year 1931. The next time you can reuse your old 1931 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 49 days left before your next birthday. You will be 86 years old when that day comes. There have been 31,363 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,062 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1891Richard Tauber
- 1940Ole Ernst
- 1945Nicky Chinn
- 1947Barbara Lee
- 1963Mercedes Echerer
- 1964John Salley
- 1971Rachel Goswell
- 1974Laura Pausini
- 1985Tadayoshi Okura
- 1987Can Bonomo
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 16.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 16.
- 1898Kenji Mizoguchi, Japanese director and screenwriter (d. 1956)
- 1920Martine Carol, French actress (d. 1967)
- 1928Billy Martin, American baseball player and coach (d. 1989)
- 1946Robert Fripp, English guitarist, songwriter, and producer (King Crimson, The League of Gentlemen, Giles, Giles and Fripp, and Fripp & Eno)
- 1967Doug Brocail, American baseball player and coach
- 1969Tucker Carlson, American journalist, co-founded The Daily Caller
- 1973Special Ed, American rapper and actor (Crooklyn Dodgers)
- 1974Adam Richman, American actor and television host
- 1985Anja Mittag, German footballer
- 1990Thomas Brodie-Sangster, English actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1204Baldwin IX, Count of Flanders is crowned as the first Emperor of the Latin Empire.
- 1527The Florentines drive out the Medici for a second time and Florence re-establishes itself as a republic.
- 1771The Battle of Alamance, a pre-American Revolutionary War battle between local militia and a group of rebels called The “Regulators”, occurs in present-day Alamance County, North Carolina.
- 1822Greek War of Independence: The Turks capture the Greek town of Souli.
- 1843The first major wagon train heading for the Pacific Northwest sets out on the Oregon Trail with one thousand pioneers from Elm Grove, Missouri.
- 1868United States President Andrew Johnson is acquitted in his impeachment trial by one vote in the United States Senate.
- 1874A flood on the Mill River in Massachusetts destroys much of four villages and kills 139 people.
- 1877May 1877 political crisis in France.
- 1974Josip Broz Tito is re-elected president of the Socialist Federal Republic of Yugoslavia. This time he is elected for life.
- 1988A report by the Surgeon General of the United States C. Everett Koop states that the addictive properties of nicotine are similar to those of heroin and cocaine.
View the complete list of historical events for May 16.
Curious about this Pink Topaz? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 16 and 1931 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Morgan Featherstone, Gloria Manon, Tara Conner, Sean Conlon, Sergey Lazarev, Yayan Ruhian, Rudi Protrudi, Rino Katase, Ève Lavallière, Lucy Pinder.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 16 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on May 16, 1931.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 14, 1986 – Dan Smith, English singer-songwriter (Bastille); March 1, 1990 – Harry Eden, English actor; September 10, 1988 – Coco Rocha, Canadian model.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 890