Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of May 1931 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
May 16, 1931 was a Saturday and it was the 136th day of the year 1931. The next time you can reuse your old 1931 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 83 days left before your next birthday. You will be 86 years old when that day comes. There have been 31,329 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,061 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1905Henry Fonda
- 1948Katia Dandoulaki
- 1951Unshō Ishizuka
- 1966Metin Şentürk
- 1969David Boreanaz
- 1973Kōsuke Toriumi
- 1974Sonny Sandoval
- 1984Pania Rose
- 1986Shamcey Supsup
- 1989Behati Prinsloo
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 16.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 16.
- 1897Zvi Sliternik, Israeli entomologist and academic (d. 1994)
- 1915Mario Monicelli, Italian director and screenwriter (d. 2010)
- 1934Antony Walker, English general
- 1938Stuart Bell, English lawyer and politician (d. 2012)
- 1963Mercedes Echerer, Austrian actress and politician
- 1964Milton Jones, English comedian, actor, and screenwriter
- 1971Rachel Goswell, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Slowdive and Mojave 3)
- 1973Kōsuke Toriumi, Japanese voice actor
- 1981Taavi Rähn, Estonian footballer
- 1982Łukasz Kubot, Polish tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 218Julia Maesa, aunt of the assassinated Caracalla, is banished to her home in Syria by the self-proclaimed emperor Macrinus and declares her 14-year-old grandson Elagabalus, emperor of Rome.
- 1204Baldwin IX, Count of Flanders is crowned as the first Emperor of the Latin Empire.
- 1527The Florentines drive out the Medici for a second time and Florence re-establishes itself as a republic.
- 1877May 1877 political crisis in France.
- 1966The Communist Party of China issues the “May 16 Notice”, marking the beginning of the Cultural Revolution.
- 1974Josip Broz Tito is re-elected president of the Socialist Federal Republic of Yugoslavia. This time he is elected for life.
- 1997Mobutu Sese Seko, the President of Zaire, flees the country.
- 2007Nicolas Sarkozy takes office as President of France.
- 2014Twelve people are killed in two explosions in the Gikomba market area of the Kenyan capital of Nairobi.
- 2015A passenger train collides with a tractor and trailer on a level crossing at Ibbenbüren, Germany. Two people are killed and 40 are injured.
View the complete list of historical events for May 16.
Curious about this Choco Strawberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 16 and 1931 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Oyo Boy Sotto, Russell Allen, Zac Fox, Aphex Twin, Burgess Meredith, Cynthia Deyanira Rodríguez Ruiz, Todd Bridges, Bertrand Tavernier, Ruth Kobart, Kaitlyn Maher.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 16 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on May 16, 1931.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 14, 1922 – Frances Bergen, American model and actress (d. 2006); December 22, 1971 – Pat Mastroianni, Canadian actor; January 6, 1959 – Kathy Sledge, American singer (Sister Sledge).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 862