Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of May 1931 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 16, 1931 was a Saturday and it was the 136th day of the year 1931. The next time you can reuse your old 1931 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 351 days left before your next birthday. You will be 87 years old when that day comes. There have been 31,426 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,064 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1945Nicky Chinn
- 1948Jesper Christensen
- 1951Unshō Ishizuka
- 1973Kōsuke Toriumi
- 1974Adam Richman
- 1974Laura Pausini
- 1975Tony Kakko
- 1979Barbara Nedeljáková
- 1984Pania Rose
- 1986Shakti Arora
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 16.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 16.
- 1882Simeon Price, American golfer (d. 1945)
- 1916Ephraim Katzir, Israeli biophysicist and politician, 4th President of Israel (d. 2009)
- 1929Adrienne Rich, American poet and author (d. 2012)
- 1953Pierce Brosnan, Irish-American actor and producer
- 1964Edit Bérces, Hungarian runner
- 1965Krist Novoselic, American bass player and songwriter (Nirvana, Flipper, Sweet 75, The No WTO Combo, and Eyes Adrift)
- 1978Scott Nicholls, English motorcycle racer
- 1981Ricardo Costa, Portuguese footballer
- 1986Megan Fox, American actress
- 1994Miles Heizer, American actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 218Julia Maesa, aunt of the assassinated Caracalla, is banished to her home in Syria by the self-proclaimed emperor Macrinus and declares her 14-year-old grandson Elagabalus, emperor of Rome.
- 1532Sir Thomas More resigns as Lord Chancellor of England.
- 1770A 14-year-old Marie Antoinette marries 15-year-old Louis-Auguste who later becomes king of France.
- 1771The Battle of Alamance, a pre-American Revolutionary War battle between local militia and a group of rebels called The “Regulators”, occurs in present-day Alamance County, North Carolina.
- 1874A flood on the Mill River in Massachusetts destroys much of four villages and kills 139 people.
- 1888Nikola Tesla delivers a lecture describing the equipment which will allow efficient generation and use of alternating currents to transmit electric power over long distances.
- 1891The International Electrotechnical Exhibition opens in Frankfurt, Germany, and will feature the world’s first long distance transmission of high-power, three-phase electric current (the most common form today).
- 1919A naval Curtiss NC-4 aircraft commanded by Albert Cushing Read leaves Trepassey, Newfoundland, for Lisbon via the Azores on the first transatlantic flight.
- 1961Park Chung-hee leads a coup d'état to overthrow the Second Republic of South Korea.
- 2005Kuwait permits women’s suffrage in a 35–23 National Assembly vote.
View the complete list of historical events for May 16.
Curious about this Strawberry Jelly Fruit? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 16 and 1931 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Gareth Hunt, Rusty Goffe, Guy Carawan, Jaime Lyn Bauer, Marilyn Cole, Donovan, Alessandro Nivola, Lucy Doraine, Glenn Yarbrough, Michael Callen.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 16 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on May 16, 1931.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 9, 1969 – Jakob Dylan, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Wallflowers); March 9, 1934 – Joyce Van Patten, American actress; June 2, 1941 – Charlie Watts, English drummer, songwriter, and producer (The Rolling Stones and Blues Incorporated).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 906