Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of May 1931 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
May 16, 1931 was a Saturday and it was the 136th day of the year 1931. The next time you can reuse your old 1931 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 115 days left before your next birthday. You will be 86 years old when that day comes. There have been 31,297 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,060 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1948Katia Dandoulaki
- 1959Mare Winningham
- 1969Tracey Gold
- 1973Jason Acuña
- 1977Claudia Albertario
- 1981Joseph Morgan
- 1986Megan Fox
- 1986Shakti Arora
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 16.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 16.
- 1641Dudley North, English economist and politician (d. 1691)
- 1906Margret Rey, German author and illustrator (d. 1996)
- 1925Nancy Roman, American astronomer
- 1945Massimo Moratti, Italian businessman
- 1953Stephen Woolman, Lord Woolman, Scottish judge and academic
- 1955Páidí Ó Sé, Irish footballer and manager (d. 2012)
- 1962Helga Radtke, German long jumper
- 1966Sommore, American actress, producer, and screenwriter
- 1972Khary Payton, American actor
- 1990Amanda Carreras, Gibraltarian tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 218Julia Maesa, aunt of the assassinated Caracalla, is banished to her home in Syria by the self-proclaimed emperor Macrinus and declares her 14-year-old grandson Elagabalus, emperor of Rome.
- 1204Baldwin IX, Count of Flanders is crowned as the first Emperor of the Latin Empire.
- 1568Mary, Queen of Scots, flees to England.
- 1811Peninsular War: The allies Spain, Portugal and United Kingdom, defeat the French at the Battle of Albuera.
- 1891The International Electrotechnical Exhibition opens in Frankfurt, Germany, and will feature the world’s first long distance transmission of high-power, three-phase electric current (the most common form today).
- 1920In Rome, Pope Benedict XV canonizes Joan of Arc.
- 1974Josip Broz Tito is re-elected president of the Socialist Federal Republic of Yugoslavia. This time he is elected for life.
- 1975India annexes Sikkim after the mountain state holds a referendum in which the popular vote is in favor of merging with India.
- 1986The Seville Statement on Violence is adopted by an international meeting of scientists, convened by the Spanish National Commission for UNESCO, in Seville, Spain.
- 1988A report by the Surgeon General of the United States C. Everett Koop states that the addictive properties of nicotine are similar to those of heroin and cocaine.
View the complete list of historical events for May 16.
Curious about this Vanilla Creme Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 16 and 1931 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lee Miller, Ko So-young, John P. Finnegan, Jane Powell, Tracy Middendorf, Barbara Crampton, Kimberly Wyatt, Janey Lee Grace, Sascha Konietzko, Luke Mitchell.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 16 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on May 16, 1931.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 15, 1966 – Shirley Kwan, Hong Kong singer, dancer, and actress; August 30, 1996 – Trevor Jackson, American actor, singer, and dancer; January 2, 1983 – Kate Bosworth, American actress, singer, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 895