Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of May 1931 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 16, 1931 was a Saturday and it was the 136th day of the year 1931. The next time you can reuse your old 1931 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 22 days left before your next birthday. You will be 86 years old when that day comes. There have been 31,390 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,063 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1900Aage Winther-Jørgensen
- 1921Harry Carey, Jr.
- 1940Ole Ernst
- 1945Nicky Chinn
- 1947Barbara Lee
- 1959Mare Winningham
- 1964Boyd Tinsley
- 1966Metin Şentürk
- 1974Adam Richman
- 1998Ariel Waller
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 16.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 16.
- 1905Henry Fonda, American actor, singer, and producer (d. 1982)
- 1919Ramon Margalef, Spanish ecologist and biologist (d. 2004)
- 1953Kitanoumi Toshimitsu, Japanese sumo wrestler, the 55th Yokozuna
- 1969Tucker Carlson, American journalist, co-founded The Daily Caller
- 1974Laura Pausini, Italian singer-songwriter and producer
- 1975B.Slade, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actor
- 1983Nancy Ajram, Lebanese singer
- 1985Anja Mittag, German footballer
- 1992Jeff Skinner, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1994Miles Heizer, American actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 218Julia Maesa, aunt of the assassinated Caracalla, is banished to her home in Syria by the self-proclaimed emperor Macrinus and declares her 14-year-old grandson Elagabalus, emperor of Rome.
- 1834The Battle of Asseiceira is fought, the last and decisive engagement of the Liberal Wars in Portugal.
- 1914The first ever National Challenge Cup final is played. Brooklyn Field Club defeats Brooklyn Celtic 2–1.
- 1951The first regularly scheduled transatlantic flights begin between Idlewild Airport (now John F Kennedy International Airport) in New York City and Heathrow Airport in London, operated by El Al Israel Airlines.
- 1953American journalist William N. Oatis is released after serving 22 months of a ten-year prison sentence for espionage in Czechoslovakia.
- 1961Park Chung-hee leads a coup d'état to overthrow the Second Republic of South Korea.
- 1969Venera program: Venera 5, a Soviet space probe, lands on Venus.
- 1986The Seville Statement on Violence is adopted by an international meeting of scientists, convened by the Spanish National Commission for UNESCO, in Seville, Spain.
- 1991Queen Elizabeth II of the United Kingdom addresses a joint session of the United States Congress. She is the first British monarch to address the U.S. Congress.
- 2011STS-134 (ISS assembly flight ULF6), launched from the Kennedy Space Center on the 25th and final flight for OV 105.
View the complete list of historical events for May 16.
Curious about this Flamboyant Pink Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 16 and 1931 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sumire Satō, Yayan Ruhian, Nikki Sanderson, Lauri Ylönen, Billy Davis, Jr., Sandra Bullock, Talisa Soto, Manna Dey, Robert Cummings, Norrie Paramor.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 16 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on May 16, 1931.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 29, 1979 – Andrew-Lee Potts, English actor, director, and producer; May 1, 1956 – Catherine Frot, French actress; September 21, 1984 – Wale, American rapper.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 903