Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of May 1941 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
May 16, 1941 was a Friday and it was the 136th day of the year 1941. The next time you can reuse your old 1941 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 80 days left before your next birthday. You will be 76 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,679 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 937 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1909Margaret Sullavan
- 1925Bobbejaan Schoepen
- 1940Ole Ernst
- 1945Nicky Chinn
- 1950Ray Condo
- 1972Khary Payton
- 1973Special Ed
- 1982Ju Ji-hoon
- 1985Stanislav Ianevski
- 1986Megan Fox
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 16.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 16.
- 1898Desanka Maksimović, Serbian poet and academic (d. 1993)
- 1906Arturo Uslar Pietri, Venezuelan lawyer, journalist, and author (d. 2001)
- 1907Luigi Villoresi, Italian race car driver (d. 1997)
- 1945Nicky Chinn, English songwriter and producer
- 1946Robert Fripp, English guitarist, songwriter, and producer (King Crimson, The League of Gentlemen, Giles, Giles and Fripp, and Fripp & Eno)
- 1950Bruce Coville, American author
- 1952James Herndon, American psychologist and academic
- 1953Stephen Woolman, Lord Woolman, Scottish judge and academic
- 1962Lisa Yuskavage, American painter
- 1990Charlotte Crosby, English television personality
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1811Peninsular War: The allies Spain, Portugal and United Kingdom, defeat the French at the Battle of Albuera.
- 1877May 1877 political crisis in France.
- 1929In Hollywood, the first Academy Awards are awarded.
- 1960Theodore Maiman operates the first optical laser (a ruby laser), at Hughes Research Laboratories in Malibu, California.
- 1969Venera program: Venera 5, a Soviet space probe, lands on Venus.
- 1975India annexes Sikkim after the mountain state holds a referendum in which the popular vote is in favor of merging with India.
- 1975Junko Tabei becomes the first woman to reach the summit of Mount Everest.
- 1988A report by the Surgeon General of the United States C. Everett Koop states that the addictive properties of nicotine are similar to those of heroin and cocaine.
- 1997Mobutu Sese Seko, the President of Zaire, flees the country.
- 2005Kuwait permits women’s suffrage in a 35–23 National Assembly vote.
View the complete list of historical events for May 16.
Curious about this Christmas Favorite? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 16 and 1941 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Emilíana Torrini, Robert Le Vigan, Neil Denis, Natalie La Rose, Sarah Jones, Dominic Purcell, Jaan Arder, Caio César, Henry Maske, Larry Adler.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 16 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on May 16, 1941.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 14, 1937 – Teresa Lipowska, Polish actress; February 16, 1950 – Kazuki Tomokawa, Japanese singer; April 9, 1932 – Carl Perkins, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 1998).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 854