Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of May 1941 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 16, 1941 was a Friday and it was the 136th day of the year 1941. The next time you can reuse your old 1941 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 355 days left before your next birthday. You will be 77 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,769 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 940 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1891Richard Tauber
- 1955Hazel O'Connor
- 1957Yuri Shevchuk
- 1964John Salley
- 1966Metin Şentürk
- 1972Khary Payton
- 1973Jason Acuña
- 1977Claudia Albertario
- 1978Jim Sturgess
- 1985Stanislav Ianevski
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 16.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 16.
- 1898Desanka Maksimović, Serbian poet and academic (d. 1993)
- 1917Juan Rulfo, Mexican author and photographer (d. 1986)
- 1920Martine Carol, French actress (d. 1967)
- 1929Betty Carter, American singer-songwriter (d. 1998)
- 1946Roger Earl, English drummer and songwriter (Savoy Brown and Foghat)
- 1949Rick Reuschel, American baseball player
- 1953Pierce Brosnan, Irish-American actor and producer
- 1960Landon Deireragea, Nauruan politician, Nauruan Speaker of Parliament
- 1968Ralph Tresvant, American singer, actor, and producer (New Edition and Heads of State)
- 1974Sonny Sandoval, American singer-songwriter (P.O.D.)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1568Mary, Queen of Scots, flees to England.
- 1822Greek War of Independence: The Turks capture the Greek town of Souli.
- 1888Nikola Tesla delivers a lecture describing the equipment which will allow efficient generation and use of alternating currents to transmit electric power over long distances.
- 1891The International Electrotechnical Exhibition opens in Frankfurt, Germany, and will feature the world’s first long distance transmission of high-power, three-phase electric current (the most common form today).
- 1960Theodore Maiman operates the first optical laser (a ruby laser), at Hughes Research Laboratories in Malibu, California.
- 1966The Communist Party of China issues the “May 16 Notice”, marking the beginning of the Cultural Revolution.
- 1975India annexes Sikkim after the mountain state holds a referendum in which the popular vote is in favor of merging with India.
- 1983Sudan People’s Liberation Army/Movement rebels against the Sudanese government.
- 1986The Seville Statement on Violence is adopted by an international meeting of scientists, convened by the Spanish National Commission for UNESCO, in Seville, Spain.
- 1991Queen Elizabeth II of the United Kingdom addresses a joint session of the United States Congress. She is the first British monarch to address the U.S. Congress.
View the complete list of historical events for May 16.
Curious about this Triple Choco Special? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 16 and 1941 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Skye Sweetnam, John Hannah, Shareeka Epps, Eliot Frankel, Helma Sanders-Brahms, Eleanor Powell, Michel Forget, Eszter Tamási, Margaret Colin, Sofia Essaïdi.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 16 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on May 16, 1941.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 28, 1996 – Miyu Yoshimoto, Japanese actress and idol (X21); July 9, 1982 – Maggie Ma, Canadian actress, singer, and dancer; November 10, 1950 – Debra Hill, American screenwriter and producer (d. 2005).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 908