Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of May 1941 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
May 16, 1941 was a Friday and it was the 136th day of the year 1941. The next time you can reuse your old 1941 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 51 days left before your next birthday. You will be 76 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,708 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 938 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1909Margaret Sullavan
- 1947Bill Smitrovich
- 1951Jonathan Richman
- 1953Pierce Brosnan
- 1955Debra Winger
- 1955Hazel O'Connor
- 1968Ralph Tresvant
- 1971Rachel Goswell
- 1994Miles Heizer
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 16.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 16.
- 1909Margaret Sullavan, American actress and singer (d. 1960)
- 1917George Gaynes, Finnish-American actor and singer
- 1920Martine Carol, French actress (d. 1967)
- 1947Darrell Sweet, English-Scottish drummer (Nazareth) (d. 1999)
- 1974Laura Pausini, Italian singer-songwriter and producer
- 1975B.Slade, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actor
- 1984Pania Rose, Australian model
- 1984Tomáš Fleischmann, Czech ice hockey player
- 1985Kazuhito Tanaka, Japanese gymnast
- 1990Charlotte Crosby, English television personality
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1527The Florentines drive out the Medici for a second time and Florence re-establishes itself as a republic.
- 1771The Battle of Alamance, a pre-American Revolutionary War battle between local militia and a group of rebels called The “Regulators”, occurs in present-day Alamance County, North Carolina.
- 1834The Battle of Asseiceira is fought, the last and decisive engagement of the Liberal Wars in Portugal.
- 1866The U.S. Congress eliminates the half dime coin and replaces it with the five cent piece, or nickel.
- 1914The first ever National Challenge Cup final is played. Brooklyn Field Club defeats Brooklyn Celtic 2–1.
- 1919A naval Curtiss NC-4 aircraft commanded by Albert Cushing Read leaves Trepassey, Newfoundland, for Lisbon via the Azores on the first transatlantic flight.
- 1920In Rome, Pope Benedict XV canonizes Joan of Arc.
- 1961Park Chung-hee leads a coup d'état to overthrow the Second Republic of South Korea.
- 1975Junko Tabei becomes the first woman to reach the summit of Mount Everest.
- 1991Queen Elizabeth II of the United Kingdom addresses a joint session of the United States Congress. She is the first British monarch to address the U.S. Congress.
View the complete list of historical events for May 16.
Curious about this Strawberry Jelly Fruit? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 16 and 1941 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Achero Mañas, Mark Steel, Wayne Brady, Radka Toneff, Elizabeth Cotten, Richard Kind, Rowan Atkinson, Orson Welles, Adam Scott, Dario Vittori.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 16 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on May 16, 1941.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 5, 1934 – Vern Gosdin, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 2009); December 1, 1988 – Zoë Kravitz, American actress and singer; April 15, 1959 – Fruit Chan, Chinese director, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 880