Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of May 1941 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 16, 1941 was a Friday and it was the 136th day of the year 1941. The next time you can reuse your old 1941 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 117 days left before your next birthday. You will be 76 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,642 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 936 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1931Denise Filiatrault
- 1931Jack Dodson
- 1961Kevin McDonald
- 1973Jason Acuña
- 1974Laura Pausini
- 1981Joseph Morgan
- 1982Billy Crawford
- 1984Pania Rose
- 1994Miles Heizer
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 16.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 16.
- 1907Luigi Villoresi, Italian race car driver (d. 1997)
- 1917Juan Rulfo, Mexican author and photographer (d. 1986)
- 1937Yvonne Craig, American actress and dancer (d. 2015)
- 1944Antal Nagy, Hungarian footballer
- 1950Ray Condo, Canadian singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 2004)
- 1957Anthony St John, 22nd Baron St John of Bletso, English lawyer and businessman
- 1958Glenn Gregory, English singer-songwriter (Heaven 17, Honeyroot, and ABC)
- 1964Boyd Tinsley, American singer-songwriter and violinist (Dave Matthews Band)
- 1978Scott Nicholls, English motorcycle racer
- 1985Kazuhito Tanaka, Japanese gymnast
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1204Baldwin IX, Count of Flanders is crowned as the first Emperor of the Latin Empire.
- 1770A 14-year-old Marie Antoinette marries 15-year-old Louis-Auguste who later becomes king of France.
- 1771The Battle of Alamance, a pre-American Revolutionary War battle between local militia and a group of rebels called The “Regulators”, occurs in present-day Alamance County, North Carolina.
- 1843The first major wagon train heading for the Pacific Northwest sets out on the Oregon Trail with one thousand pioneers from Elm Grove, Missouri.
- 1966The Communist Party of China issues the “May 16 Notice”, marking the beginning of the Cultural Revolution.
- 1975India annexes Sikkim after the mountain state holds a referendum in which the popular vote is in favor of merging with India.
- 1986The Seville Statement on Violence is adopted by an international meeting of scientists, convened by the Spanish National Commission for UNESCO, in Seville, Spain.
- 1988A report by the Surgeon General of the United States C. Everett Koop states that the addictive properties of nicotine are similar to those of heroin and cocaine.
- 2005Kuwait permits women’s suffrage in a 35–23 National Assembly vote.
- 2015A passenger train collides with a tractor and trailer on a level crossing at Ibbenbüren, Germany. Two people are killed and 40 are injured.
View the complete list of historical events for May 16.
Curious about this Blueberry Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 16 and 1941 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Keir Dullea, Klaus Voormann, Joe Mantegna, Bill Slayback, Graham Cole, M. G. Ramachandran, Christine Smith, Mort Weisinger, Melissa O'Neil, Caroll Spinney.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 16 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on May 16, 1941.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 23, 1987 – Naomi Watanabe, Japanese actress; May 9, 1969 – Hudson Leick, American actress; November 19, 1964 – Crystal Waters, American singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 906