Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of May 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 16, 1960 was a Monday and it was the 137th day of the year 1960. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 19 days left before your next birthday. You will be 57 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,800 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 704 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1909Margaret Sullavan
- 1920Martine Carol
- 1925Bobbejaan Schoepen
- 1944Danny Trejo
- 1966Metin Şentürk
- 1970Danielle Spencer
- 1973Tori Spelling
- 1977Melanie Lynskey
- 1985Stanislav Ianevski
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 16.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 16.
- 1907Luigi Villoresi, Italian race car driver (d. 1997)
- 1923Merton Miller, American economist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2000)
- 1955Jack Morris, American baseball player and sportscaster
- 1957Benjamin Mancroft, 3rd Baron Mancroft, English politician
- 1980Nuria Llagostera Vives, Spanish tennis player
- 1986Andy Keogh, Irish footballer
- 1987Can Bonomo, Turkish singer
- 1990Omar Strong, American basketball player
- 1992Davika Hoorne Thai-Belgian model and actress
- 1993IU, South Korean singer-songwriter and actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 218Julia Maesa, aunt of the assassinated Caracalla, is banished to her home in Syria by the self-proclaimed emperor Macrinus and declares her 14-year-old grandson Elagabalus, emperor of Rome.
- 1204Baldwin IX, Count of Flanders is crowned as the first Emperor of the Latin Empire.
- 1532Sir Thomas More resigns as Lord Chancellor of England.
- 1868United States President Andrew Johnson is acquitted in his impeachment trial by one vote in the United States Senate.
- 1891The International Electrotechnical Exhibition opens in Frankfurt, Germany, and will feature the world’s first long distance transmission of high-power, three-phase electric current (the most common form today).
- 1943The Holocaust: The Warsaw Ghetto Uprising ends.
- 1961Park Chung-hee leads a coup d'état to overthrow the Second Republic of South Korea.
- 1975Junko Tabei becomes the first woman to reach the summit of Mount Everest.
- 1988A report by the Surgeon General of the United States C. Everett Koop states that the addictive properties of nicotine are similar to those of heroin and cocaine.
- 2011STS-134 (ISS assembly flight ULF6), launched from the Kennedy Space Center on the 25th and final flight for OV 105.
View the complete list of historical events for May 16.
Curious about this Duhat Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 16 and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lana Parrilla, Nitza Saul, Erica Tonooka, Curtis Hanson, Pruitt Taylor Vince, Koichi Domoto, Ishmeet Singh, Nuno Markl, Ian Wallace, Melanie Smith.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 16 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on May 16, 1960.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Stuck on You by Elvis Presley as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 16, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 28, 1990 – Soulja Boy, American rapper, producer, and actor; April 11, 1946 – Laurie Faso, American actor and game show host; July 31, 1931 – Ivan Rebroff, German singer (d. 2008).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 939