Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of May 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 16, 1960 was a Monday and it was the 137th day of the year 1960. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 270 days left before your next birthday. You will be 58 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,914 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 708 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1891Richard Tauber
- 1931Jack Dodson
- 1953Pierce Brosnan
- 1959Mare Winningham
- 1964Boyd Tinsley
- 1966Celia Ireland
- 1969David Boreanaz
- 1977Melanie Lynskey
- 1982Billy Crawford
- 1984Pania Rose
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 16.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 16.
- 1891Richard Tauber, Austrian tenor and actor (d. 1948)
- 1906Alfred Pellan, Canadian painter and educator (d. 1988)
- 1923Victoria Fromkin, American linguist and academic (d. 2000)
- 1943Dan Coats, American politician and diplomat, 29th United States Ambassador to Germany
- 1948Staf Van Roosbroeck, Belgian cyclist
- 1951Christian Lacroix, French fashion designer
- 1955Hazel O'Connor, English-Irish singer-songwriter and actress
- 1957Joan Benoit, American runner
- 1985Corey Perry, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1991Grigor Dimitrov, Bulgarian tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 16.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1866The U.S. Congress eliminates the half dime coin and replaces it with the five cent piece, or nickel.
- 1874A flood on the Mill River in Massachusetts destroys much of four villages and kills 139 people.
- 1888Nikola Tesla delivers a lecture describing the equipment which will allow efficient generation and use of alternating currents to transmit electric power over long distances.
- 1914The first ever National Challenge Cup final is played. Brooklyn Field Club defeats Brooklyn Celtic 2–1.
- 1920In Rome, Pope Benedict XV canonizes Joan of Arc.
- 1961Park Chung-hee leads a coup d'état to overthrow the Second Republic of South Korea.
- 1966The Communist Party of China issues the “May 16 Notice”, marking the beginning of the Cultural Revolution.
- 1988A report by the Surgeon General of the United States C. Everett Koop states that the addictive properties of nicotine are similar to those of heroin and cocaine.
- 1997Mobutu Sese Seko, the President of Zaire, flees the country.
- 2003In Casablanca, Morocco, 33 civilians are killed and more than 100 people are injured in the Casablanca terrorist attacks.
View the complete list of historical events for May 16.
Curious about this Triple Strawberry Special? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 16 and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Stephan Elliott, Robert Sean Leonard, Anthony Way, Brian Harvey, Steve Hindalong, Nanette Bordeaux, Madeline Carroll, Rachel Roberts, Annie Wersching, Evangeline Lilly.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 16 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on May 16, 1960.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Stuck on You by Elvis Presley as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 16, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 18, 1957 – Jon Lindstrom, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter; August 7, 1957 – Daire Brehan, Irish journalist, lawyer, and actress (d. 2012); April 11, 1947 – Meshach Taylor, American actor and singer (d. 2014).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,070