Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of May 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 16, 1960 was a Monday and it was the 137th day of the year 1960. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 324 days left before your next birthday. You will be 58 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,860 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 706 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1891Richard Tauber
- 1921Harry Carey, Jr.
- 1929Betty Carter
- 1937Yvonne Craig
- 1951Jonathan Richman
- 1958Gitane Demone
- 1969David Boreanaz
- 1974Sonny Sandoval
- 1983Nancy Ajram
- 1994Miles Heizer
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 16.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 16.
- 1879Pierre Gilliard, Swiss author and academic (d. 1962)
- 1907Luigi Villoresi, Italian race car driver (d. 1997)
- 1910Olga Bergholz, Russian poet and author (d. 1975)
- 1919Liberace, American singer, pianist, and actor (d. 1987)
- 1929John Conyers, American lawyer and politician
- 1957Bob Suter, American ice hockey player and coach (d. 2014)
- 1966Sommore, American actress, producer, and screenwriter
- 1970Danielle Spencer, Australian singer-songwriter and actress
- 1975B.Slade, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actor
- 1990Charlotte Crosby, English television personality
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 16.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1812Russian Field Marshal Mikhail Kutuzov signs the Treaty of Bucharest, ending the Russo-Turkish War. Bessarabia is annexed by Imperial Russia.
- 1866The U.S. Congress eliminates the half dime coin and replaces it with the five cent piece, or nickel.
- 1914The first ever National Challenge Cup final is played. Brooklyn Field Club defeats Brooklyn Celtic 2–1.
- 1918The Sedition Act of 1918 is passed by the U.S. Congress, making criticism of the government during wartime an imprisonable offense. It will be repealed less than two years later.
- 1975India annexes Sikkim after the mountain state holds a referendum in which the popular vote is in favor of merging with India.
- 1983Sudan People’s Liberation Army/Movement rebels against the Sudanese government.
- 1991Queen Elizabeth II of the United Kingdom addresses a joint session of the United States Congress. She is the first British monarch to address the U.S. Congress.
- 1997Mobutu Sese Seko, the President of Zaire, flees the country.
- 2011STS-134 (ISS assembly flight ULF6), launched from the Kennedy Space Center on the 25th and final flight for OV 105.
- 2015A passenger train collides with a tractor and trailer on a level crossing at Ibbenbüren, Germany. Two people are killed and 40 are injured.
View the complete list of historical events for May 16.
Curious about this Fantastic White Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 16 and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Amon Tobin, Laura Wright, Uğur Rıfat Karlova, Shawn Roberts, Jennifer Hawkins, Irene Worth, Sunny Deol, Coolio, Arlene Martel, Supply Belcher.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 16 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on May 16, 1960.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Stuck on You by Elvis Presley as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 16, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 1, 1969 – Morris Chestnut, American actor and producer; August 17, 1962 – John Marshall Jones, American actor, director, and producer; April 14, 1949 – Sonja Kristina, a British songwriter, musician and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,100