Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of May 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 16, 1960 was a Monday and it was the 137th day of the year 1960. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 115 days left before your next birthday. You will be 57 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,704 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 701 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1891Richard Tauber
- 1940Ole Ernst
- 1969Tracey Gold
- 1973Jason Acuña
- 1973Tori Spelling
- 1974Laura Pausini
- 1975Tony Kakko
- 1977Emilíana Torrini
- 1977Melanie Lynskey
- 1983Nancy Ajram
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 16.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 16.
- 1882Simeon Price, American golfer (d. 1945)
- 1883Celâl Bayar, Turkish politician, 3rd President of Turkey (d. 1986)
- 1910Higashifushimi Kunihide, Japanese monk and educator (d. 2014)
- 1928Billy Martin, American baseball player and coach (d. 1989)
- 1953David Maclean, Scottish politician
- 1957Yuri Shevchuk, Russian singer-songwriter and guitarist (DDT)
- 1969David Boreanaz, American actor, director, and producer
- 1972Christian Califano, French rugby player
- 1974Laura Pausini, Italian singer-songwriter and producer
- 1975B.Slade, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1568Mary, Queen of Scots, flees to England.
- 1584Santiago de Vera becomes sixth Governor-General of the Spanish colony of the Philippines.
- 1771The Battle of Alamance, a pre-American Revolutionary War battle between local militia and a group of rebels called The “Regulators”, occurs in present-day Alamance County, North Carolina.
- 1822Greek War of Independence: The Turks capture the Greek town of Souli.
- 1929In Hollywood, the first Academy Awards are awarded.
- 1969Venera program: Venera 5, a Soviet space probe, lands on Venus.
- 1975India annexes Sikkim after the mountain state holds a referendum in which the popular vote is in favor of merging with India.
- 1986The Seville Statement on Violence is adopted by an international meeting of scientists, convened by the Spanish National Commission for UNESCO, in Seville, Spain.
- 1997Mobutu Sese Seko, the President of Zaire, flees the country.
- 2003In Casablanca, Morocco, 33 civilians are killed and more than 100 people are injured in the Casablanca terrorist attacks.
View the complete list of historical events for May 16.
Curious about this Davao Pomelo Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 16 and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Brandon Tartikoff, Patxi Andión, Tamara Desni, Toni Sailer, Ariana Richards, Karina Smirnoff, Al Jardine, Lee Marvin, Alice Englert, Edward Anhalt.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 16 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on May 16, 1960.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Stuck on You by Elvis Presley as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 16, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 26, 1990 – Christopher Massey, American actor and singer; November 8, 1989 – Van Roxas, Filipino singer and actor; April 12, 1927 – Thomas Hemsley, English actor and singer (d. 2013).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 915