Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of May 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 16, 1960 was a Monday and it was the 137th day of the year 1960. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 86 days left before your next birthday. You will be 57 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,733 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 702 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1909Margaret Sullavan
- 1929Betty Carter
- 1966Scott Reeves
- 1973Kōsuke Toriumi
- 1978Jim Sturgess
- 1979Barbara Nedeljáková
- 1986Shakti Arora
- 1994Miles Heizer
- 1998Ariel Waller
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 16.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 16.
- 1845Élie Metchnikoff, Ukrainian-French biologist and zoologist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1916)
- 1913Woody Herman, American singer, saxophonist, and clarinet player (d. 1987)
- 1915Mario Monicelli, Italian director and screenwriter (d. 2010)
- 1917James C. Murray, American lawyer and politician (d. 1999)
- 1960S. Shanmuganathan, Sri Lankan commander and politician (d. 1998)
- 1962Jimmy Hood, Scottish engineer and politician
- 1973Special Ed, American rapper and actor (Crooklyn Dodgers)
- 1981Ricardo Costa, Portuguese footballer
- 1985Corey Perry, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1992Davika Hoorne Thai-Belgian model and actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1811Peninsular War: The allies Spain, Portugal and United Kingdom, defeat the French at the Battle of Albuera.
- 1868United States President Andrew Johnson is acquitted in his impeachment trial by one vote in the United States Senate.
- 1914The first ever National Challenge Cup final is played. Brooklyn Field Club defeats Brooklyn Celtic 2–1.
- 1920In Rome, Pope Benedict XV canonizes Joan of Arc.
- 1943The Holocaust: The Warsaw Ghetto Uprising ends.
- 1953American journalist William N. Oatis is released after serving 22 months of a ten-year prison sentence for espionage in Czechoslovakia.
- 1966The Communist Party of China issues the “May 16 Notice”, marking the beginning of the Cultural Revolution.
- 1975India annexes Sikkim after the mountain state holds a referendum in which the popular vote is in favor of merging with India.
- 1991Queen Elizabeth II of the United Kingdom addresses a joint session of the United States Congress. She is the first British monarch to address the U.S. Congress.
- 2007Nicolas Sarkozy takes office as President of France.
View the complete list of historical events for May 16.
Curious about this Star Fruit Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 16 and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Erma Franklin, Thomas Allen, Kyōko Koizumi, Sunny Deol, David Oyelowo, Dingdong Dantes, Auguste Lumière, Don Mitchell, Roger Chapman, Andrea Anders.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 16 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on May 16, 1960.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Stuck on You by Elvis Presley as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 16, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 28, 1969 – Jack Black, American actor, singer, guitarist, and producer (Tenacious D); February 1, 1937 – Don Everly, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Everly Brothers); April 24, 1940 – Chris Kelly, English television host and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 938