Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of May 1966 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 16, 1966 was a Monday and it was the 136th day of the year 1966. The next time you can reuse your old 1966 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 269 days left before your next birthday. You will be 52 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,724 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 634 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1891Richard Tauber
- 1937Yvonne Craig
- 1940Ole Ernst
- 1946Robert Fripp
- 1958Glenn Gregory
- 1964John Salley
- 1966Metin Şentürk
- 1969David Boreanaz
- 1986Megan Fox
- 1994Miles Heizer
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 16.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 16.
- 1845Élie Metchnikoff, Ukrainian-French biologist and zoologist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1916)
- 1931Hana Brady, Czech-Polish holocaust victim (d. 1944)
- 1931Lowell P. Weicker, Jr., American soldier and politician, 85th Governor of Connecticut
- 1951Christian Lacroix, French fashion designer
- 1957Benjamin Mancroft, 3rd Baron Mancroft, English politician
- 1961Kevin McDonald, Canadian actor and screenwriter
- 1962Lisa Yuskavage, American painter
- 1964Milton Jones, English comedian, actor, and screenwriter
- 1966Metin Şentürk, Turkish singer
- 1979Barbara Nedeljáková, Slovak actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 16.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 218Julia Maesa, aunt of the assassinated Caracalla, is banished to her home in Syria by the self-proclaimed emperor Macrinus and declares her 14-year-old grandson Elagabalus, emperor of Rome.
- 1771The Battle of Alamance, a pre-American Revolutionary War battle between local militia and a group of rebels called The “Regulators”, occurs in present-day Alamance County, North Carolina.
- 1868United States President Andrew Johnson is acquitted in his impeachment trial by one vote in the United States Senate.
- 1891The International Electrotechnical Exhibition opens in Frankfurt, Germany, and will feature the world’s first long distance transmission of high-power, three-phase electric current (the most common form today).
- 1960Theodore Maiman operates the first optical laser (a ruby laser), at Hughes Research Laboratories in Malibu, California.
- 1966The Communist Party of China issues the “May 16 Notice”, marking the beginning of the Cultural Revolution.
- 1969Venera program: Venera 5, a Soviet space probe, lands on Venus.
- 1983Sudan People’s Liberation Army/Movement rebels against the Sudanese government.
- 1991Queen Elizabeth II of the United Kingdom addresses a joint session of the United States Congress. She is the first British monarch to address the U.S. Congress.
- 2005Kuwait permits women’s suffrage in a 35–23 National Assembly vote.
View the complete list of historical events for May 16.
Curious about this Tamarind Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 16 and 1966 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Johnny Cash, LaVern Baker, Claudia Conserva, Roger Young, Angela Martini, Joe Perry, Marco Leonardi, Willie D, KC Concepcion, David Doyle.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 16 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on May 16, 1966.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Monday, Monday by The Mamas & the Papas as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 21, 1966). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 8, 1937 – Richard Fariña, American singer-songwriter and author (d. 1966); September 25, 1952 – Tommy Norden, American actor; February 27, 1957 – Timothy Spall, English actor and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,085