Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of May 1966 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 16, 1966 was a Monday and it was the 136th day of the year 1966. The next time you can reuse your old 1966 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 323 days left before your next birthday. You will be 52 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,670 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 632 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1944Danny Trejo
- 1964John Salley
- 1968Ralph Tresvant
- 1972Khary Payton
- 1974Adam Richman
- 1975Tony Kakko
- 1986Shakti Arora
- 1987Can Bonomo
- 1992Davika Hoorne
- 1994Miles Heizer
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 16.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 16.
- 1910Olga Bergholz, Russian poet and author (d. 1975)
- 1912Studs Terkel, American historian and author (d. 2008)
- 1929Adrienne Rich, American poet and author (d. 2012)
- 1947Barbara Lee, American singer (The Chiffons) (d. 1992)
- 1953Pierce Brosnan, Irish-American actor and producer
- 1964Boyd Tinsley, American singer-songwriter and violinist (Dave Matthews Band)
- 1969Tucker Carlson, American journalist, co-founded The Daily Caller
- 1973Jason Acuña, American actor and stuntman
- 1988Martynas Gecevičius, Lithuanian basketball player
- 1989Behati Prinsloo, Namibian model
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 16.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1527The Florentines drive out the Medici for a second time and Florence re-establishes itself as a republic.
- 1770A 14-year-old Marie Antoinette marries 15-year-old Louis-Auguste who later becomes king of France.
- 1771The Battle of Alamance, a pre-American Revolutionary War battle between local militia and a group of rebels called The “Regulators”, occurs in present-day Alamance County, North Carolina.
- 1811Peninsular War: The allies Spain, Portugal and United Kingdom, defeat the French at the Battle of Albuera.
- 1843The first major wagon train heading for the Pacific Northwest sets out on the Oregon Trail with one thousand pioneers from Elm Grove, Missouri.
- 1868United States President Andrew Johnson is acquitted in his impeachment trial by one vote in the United States Senate.
- 1874A flood on the Mill River in Massachusetts destroys much of four villages and kills 139 people.
- 1914The first ever National Challenge Cup final is played. Brooklyn Field Club defeats Brooklyn Celtic 2–1.
- 1974Josip Broz Tito is re-elected president of the Socialist Federal Republic of Yugoslavia. This time he is elected for life.
- 1997Mobutu Sese Seko, the President of Zaire, flees the country.
View the complete list of historical events for May 16.
Curious about this Choco Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 16 and 1966 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lea Michele, Lois Nettleton, Tsurutaro Kataoka, Lin Chi-ling, Joseph Estrada, Susumu Hirasawa, Aaron Paul, Jordis Unga, Tyrone Power, Carolyn Hennesy.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 16 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on May 16, 1966.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Monday, Monday by The Mamas & the Papas as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 21, 1966). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 15, 1979 – Chantal Janzen, Dutch actress and singer; June 30, 1983 – Cheryl Cole, English singer-songwriter, dancer, and model (Girls Aloud); March 30, 1994 – Haruka Shimazaki, Japanese singer and actress (AKB48).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,071