Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of May 1983 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 16, 1983 was a Monday and it was the 136th day of the year 1983. The next time you can reuse your old 1983 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 18 days left before your next birthday. You will be 34 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,401 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 420 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1929Betty Carter
- 1951Unshō Ishizuka
- 1963Mercedes Echerer
- 1964Milton Jones
- 1966Celia Ireland
- 1966Scott Reeves
- 1977Emilíana Torrini
- 1982Ju Ji-hoon
- 1985Tadayoshi Okura
- 1986Shamcey Supsup
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 16.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 16.
- 1906Margret Rey, German author and illustrator (d. 1996)
- 1929Betty Carter, American singer-songwriter (d. 1998)
- 1929John Conyers, American lawyer and politician
- 1960Steve Scott, British journalist and presenter
- 1982Łukasz Kubot, Polish tennis player
- 1982Billy Crawford, Filipino-American singer-songwriter and actor
- 1986Shamcey Supsup, Filipino model and architect
- 1988Jaak Põldma, Estonian tennis player
- 1990Omar Strong, American basketball player
- 1992Davika Hoorne Thai-Belgian model and actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 218Julia Maesa, aunt of the assassinated Caracalla, is banished to her home in Syria by the self-proclaimed emperor Macrinus and declares her 14-year-old grandson Elagabalus, emperor of Rome.
- 1527The Florentines drive out the Medici for a second time and Florence re-establishes itself as a republic.
- 1568Mary, Queen of Scots, flees to England.
- 1771The Battle of Alamance, a pre-American Revolutionary War battle between local militia and a group of rebels called The “Regulators”, occurs in present-day Alamance County, North Carolina.
- 1868United States President Andrew Johnson is acquitted in his impeachment trial by one vote in the United States Senate.
- 1918The Sedition Act of 1918 is passed by the U.S. Congress, making criticism of the government during wartime an imprisonable offense. It will be repealed less than two years later.
- 1960Theodore Maiman operates the first optical laser (a ruby laser), at Hughes Research Laboratories in Malibu, California.
- 1983Sudan People’s Liberation Army/Movement rebels against the Sudanese government.
- 1986The Seville Statement on Violence is adopted by an international meeting of scientists, convened by the Spanish National Commission for UNESCO, in Seville, Spain.
- 1991Queen Elizabeth II of the United Kingdom addresses a joint session of the United States Congress. She is the first British monarch to address the U.S. Congress.
View the complete list of historical events for May 16.
Curious about this Glazed Blue Heaven? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 16 and 1983 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ronnie Drew, Marcus Brigstocke, Bob Azzam, Ernst Busch, Kyoko Fukada, Natalie Zea, George McCorkle, David Essex, Rangel Valchanov, Tony Hancock.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 16 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on May 16, 1983.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Let’s Dance by David Bowie as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 21, 1983). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 14, 1986 – Kouhei Takeda, Japanese actor, entertainer, and model; June 3, 1950 – Melissa Mathison, American screenwriter and producer; December 9, 1972 – Michael Corcoran, American singer-songwriter and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 955