Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of May 1983 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 16, 1983 was a Monday and it was the 136th day of the year 1983. The next time you can reuse your old 1983 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 49 days left before your next birthday. You will be 34 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,370 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 419 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1931Jack Dodson
- 1947Barbara Lee
- 1947Bill Smitrovich
- 1948Jesper Christensen
- 1951Unshō Ishizuka
- 1966Scott Reeves
- 1969David Boreanaz
- 1973Jason Acuña
- 1977Emilíana Torrini
- 1981Joseph Morgan
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 16.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 16.
- 1905Henry Fonda, American actor, singer, and producer (d. 1982)
- 1931Denise Filiatrault, Canadian actress and director
- 1944Antal Nagy, Hungarian footballer
- 1957Joan Benoit, American runner
- 1966Thurman Thomas, American football player
- 1974Adam Richman, American actor and television host
- 1987Can Bonomo, Turkish singer
- 1988Jaak Põldma, Estonian tennis player
- 1988Jesús Castillo, Mexican footballer
- 1992Jeff Skinner, Canadian ice hockey player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1527The Florentines drive out the Medici for a second time and Florence re-establishes itself as a republic.
- 1770A 14-year-old Marie Antoinette marries 15-year-old Louis-Auguste who later becomes king of France.
- 1822Greek War of Independence: The Turks capture the Greek town of Souli.
- 1868United States President Andrew Johnson is acquitted in his impeachment trial by one vote in the United States Senate.
- 1891The International Electrotechnical Exhibition opens in Frankfurt, Germany, and will feature the world’s first long distance transmission of high-power, three-phase electric current (the most common form today).
- 1918The Sedition Act of 1918 is passed by the U.S. Congress, making criticism of the government during wartime an imprisonable offense. It will be repealed less than two years later.
- 1960Theodore Maiman operates the first optical laser (a ruby laser), at Hughes Research Laboratories in Malibu, California.
- 1975Junko Tabei becomes the first woman to reach the summit of Mount Everest.
- 1997Mobutu Sese Seko, the President of Zaire, flees the country.
- 2007Nicolas Sarkozy takes office as President of France.
View the complete list of historical events for May 16.
Curious about this Charming Gift Box? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 16 and 1983 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Gustavo Adolfo Palma, Ku Hye-sun, Prakash Mehra, Maki Horikita, Ilse DeLange, Kim Dasom, Hayes Carll, Clarence Williams III, Gil Seong-joon, Roscoe Arbuckle.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 16 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on May 16, 1983.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Let’s Dance by David Bowie as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 21, 1983). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 8, 1944 – Deke Richards, American songwriter and producer (d. 2013); December 16, 1970 – Daniel Cosgrove, American actor; February 26, 1988 – Charley Webb, English actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 910