Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of May 1957 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 17, 1957 was a Friday and it was the 137th day of the year 1957. The next time you can reuse your old 1957 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 325 days left before your next birthday. You will be 61 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,955 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 743 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1918A. C. Lyles
- 1942Taj Mahal
- 1945Esin Engin
- 1955Bill Paxton
- 1955David Townsend
- 1958Paul Di'Anno
- 1960Simon Fuller
- 1973Sasha Alexander
- 1981Lim Jeong-hee
- 1991Adil Omar
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 17.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 17.
- 1906Zinka Milanov, Croatian-American soprano and educator (d. 1989)
- 1936Dennis Hopper, American actor and director (d. 2010)
- 1942Taj Mahal, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Rising Sons)
- 1964Stratos Apostolakis, Greek footballer and coach
- 1971Queen Máxima of the Netherlands
- 1974Wiki González, Venezuelan baseball player
- 1976Mayte Martínez, Spanish runner
- 1979Wayne Thomas, English footballer
- 1982Tony Parker, French-American basketball player
- 1983Jeremy Sowers, American baseball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 17.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1395Battle of Rovine, Wallachians defeat an invading Ottoman army.
- 1775American Revolutionary War: the Continental Congress bans trade with Quebec.
- 1792The New York Stock Exchange is formed under the Buttonwood Agreement.
- 1814The Constitution of Norway is signed and Crown Prince Christian Frederick of Denmark is elected King of Norway by the Norwegian Constituent Assembly.
- 1900Second Boer War: British troops relieve Mafeking.
- 1940World War II: the old city centre of the Dutch town of Middelburg is bombed by the German Luftwaffe, to force the surrender of the Dutch armies in Zeeland.
- 1969Venera program: Soviet Venera 6 begins its descent into the atmosphere of Venus, sending back atmospheric data before being crushed by pressure.
- 1974Police in Los Angeles raid the Symbionese Liberation Army’s headquarters, killing six members, including Camilla Hall.
- 1994Malawi holds its first multi-party elections.
- 2000Arsenal and Galatasaray fans clash in the 2000 UEFA Cup Final riots in Copenhagen
View the complete list of historical events for May 17.
Curious about this Glazed Green Prairie? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 17 and 1957 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Queenie Leonard, Sean Whalen, G.W. Bailey, Harry Saltzman, John Abbott, Lee Tae Gon, Sophie Tucker, Ike Barinholtz, Rhys Ifans, Ali Larter.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 17 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on May 17, 1957.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 17, 1955 – Mark Boone Junior, American actor and producer; October 17, 1960 – Rob Marshall, American director, producer, and choreographer; September 9, 1945 – Dee Dee Sharp, American singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 977