Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of May 1957 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
May 17, 1957 was a Friday and it was the 137th day of the year 1957. The next time you can reuse your old 1957 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 50 days left before your next birthday. You will be 60 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,865 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 740 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1918Birgit Nilsson
- 1926Dietmar Schönherr
- 1960Lou DiBella
- 1960Simon Fuller
- 1964David Eigenberg
- 1973Steve Barakatt
- 1976Wang Leehom
- 1985Derek Hough
- 1988Nikki Reed
- 1990Leven Rambin
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 17.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 17.
- 1938Jason Bernard, American actor (d. 1996)
- 1952Patricia Aakhus, American author and academic (d. 2012)
- 1955Bill Paxton, American actor and director
- 1962Jane Moore, English journalist and author
- 1964Stratos Apostolakis, Greek footballer and coach
- 1980Fredrik Kessiakoff, Swedish cyclist
- 1981Chris Skidmore, English historian and politician
- 1982Chloe Smith, English politician
- 1984Christine Ohuruogu, English runner
- 1990Fabian Giefer, German footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 17.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1642Paul Chomedey de Maisonneuve (1612–1676) founds the Ville Marie de Montréal.
- 1814The Constitution of Norway is signed and Crown Prince Christian Frederick of Denmark is elected King of Norway by the Norwegian Constituent Assembly.
- 1940World War II: Germany occupies Brussels, Belgium.
- 1967Six-Day War: President Gamal Abdel Nasser of Egypt demands dismantling of the peace-keeping UN Emergency Force in Egypt.
- 1973Watergate scandal: Televised hearings begin in the United States Senate.
- 1980General Chun Doo-hwan of South Korea seizes control of the government and declares martial law in order to suppress student demonstrations.
- 1987An Iraqi Dassault Mirage F1 fighter jet fires two missiles into the U.S. Navy warship USS Stark, killing 37 and injuring 21 of her crew.
- 1990The General Assembly of the World Health Organization (WHO) eliminates homosexuality from the list of psychiatric diseases.
- 2000Arsenal and Galatasaray fans clash in the 2000 UEFA Cup Final riots in Copenhagen
- 2007Trains from North and South Korea cross the 38th Parallel in a test-run agreed by both governments. This is the first time that trains have crossed the Demilitarized Zone since 1953.
View the complete list of historical events for May 17.
Curious about this Caribbean Blue Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 17 and 1957 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kevin Gilbert (musician), Betty Schade, Yasmeen Ghauri, Sam Elliott, Stuart Prebble, Dave Bautista, Dolores del Río, Julie Marie Berman, Gabe Kaplan, Amy Lee.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 17 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on May 17, 1957.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 5, 1920 – Fons Rademakers, Dutch-Swiss actor, director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2007); March 16, 1956 – Clifton Powell, American actor, director, and producer; February 1, 1984 – Lee Thompson Young, American actor (d. 2013).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 869