Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of May 1957 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 17, 1957 was a Friday and it was the 137th day of the year 1957. The next time you can reuse your old 1957 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 271 days left before your next birthday. You will be 61 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,009 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 745 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1904Jean Gabin
- 1944Jesse Winchester
- 1960Lou DiBella
- 1960Simon Fuller
- 1961Jamil Azzaoui
- 1964David Eigenberg
- 1973Matthew McGrory
- 1973Tamsier Joof
- 1975Kostas Sommer
- 1982Kaye Abad
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 17.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 17.
- 1873Dorothy Richardson, English author and journalist (d. 1957)
- 1888Tich Freeman, English cricketer (d. 1965)
- 1921Bob Merrill, American composer and screenwriter (d. 1998)
- 1942Taj Mahal, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Rising Sons)
- 1952Patricia Aakhus, American author and academic (d. 2012)
- 1965Paige Turco, American actress
- 1971Shaun Hart, Australian footballer, coach, and sportscaster
- 1976Kandi Burruss, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actress (Xscape)
- 1978Magdalena Zděnovcová, Czech tennis player
- 1985Derek Hough, American actor, singer, and dancer (Ballas Hough Band)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 17.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1395Battle of Rovine, Wallachians defeat an invading Ottoman army.
- 1521Edward Stafford, 3rd Duke of Buckingham, is executed for treason.
- 1673Louis Jolliet and Jacques Marquette begin exploring the Mississippi River.
- 1808Napoleon I of France orders the annexation of the Papal States to the French Empire.
- 1902Greek archaeologist Valerios Stais discovers the Antikythera mechanism, an ancient mechanical analog computer.
- 1939The Columbia Lions and the Princeton Tigers play in the United States’ first televised sporting event, a collegiate baseball game in New York City.
- 1940World War II: the old city centre of the Dutch town of Middelburg is bombed by the German Luftwaffe, to force the surrender of the Dutch armies in Zeeland.
- 1969Venera program: Soviet Venera 6 begins its descent into the atmosphere of Venus, sending back atmospheric data before being crushed by pressure.
- 1974The Troubles: Thirty-three civilians are killed and 300 injured when the Ulster Volunteer Force (UVF) detonates four car bombs in Dublin and Monaghan, Republic of Ireland. It is the deadliest attack of the Troubles and the deadliest terrorist attack in the Republic’s history. There are allegations that British state forces were involved.
- 2015At least 9 people are killed and 18 injured, some by law enforcement and others in gunfire exchanges, in a shootout between rival biker gangs in Waco, Texas.
View the complete list of historical events for May 17.
Curious about this Vanilla Blue Raspberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 17 and 1957 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Geoff Whitehorn, Eddie Kirkland, Brandi Carlile, Paul Stookey, Erika Padilla, Ben Stiller, Kurt Großkurth, Joris Putman, Laima Vaikule, Mary Wells.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 17 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on May 17, 1957.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 1, 1989 – Tomoka Kurokawa, Japanese actress; August 1, 1965 – Sam Mendes, English director and producer; August 28, 1992 – Max Collins, American-Filipino model and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,047