Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of May 1971 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 0 minutes. Enjoy!
May 17, 1971 was a Monday and it was the 137th day of the year 1971. The next time you can reuse your old 1971 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 84 days left before your next birthday. You will be 46 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,718 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 566 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1904Jean Gabin
- 1911Maureen O'Sullivan
- 1942Taj Mahal
- 1946Udo Lindenberg
- 1949Bill Bruford
- 1965Trent Reznor
- 1969Alan Doyle
- 1975Jonti Picking
- 1996Ryan Ochoa
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 17.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 17.
- 1758Sir John St Aubyn, 5th Baronet, English politician (d. 1839)
- 1844Julius Wellhausen, German orientalist and scholar (d. 1918)
- 1864Ante Trumbić, Croatian lawyer and politician, 27th Mayor of Split (d. 1938)
- 1874George Sheldon, American diver (d. 1907)
- 1888Tich Freeman, English cricketer (d. 1965)
- 1937Hazel R. O'Leary, American lawyer and politician, 7th United States Secretary of Energy
- 1940Reynato Puno, Filipino lawyer and jurist, 22nd Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of the Philippines
- 1941David Cope, American composer and author
- 1958Paul Di'Anno, English singer-songwriter (Iron Maiden and Gogmagog)
- 1980Davor Džalto, Bosnian historian and philosopher
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 17.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1808Napoleon I of France orders the annexation of the Papal States to the French Empire.
- 1869Imperial Japanese forces defeat the remnants of the Tokugawa shogunate in the Battle of Hakodate to end the Boshin War.
- 1940World War II: Germany occupies Brussels, Belgium.
- 1943World War II: the Dambuster Raids by No. 617 Squadron RAF on German dams.
- 1969Venera program: Soviet Venera 6 begins its descent into the atmosphere of Venus, sending back atmospheric data before being crushed by pressure.
- 1974The Troubles: Thirty-three civilians are killed and 300 injured when the Ulster Volunteer Force (UVF) detonates four car bombs in Dublin and Monaghan, Republic of Ireland. It is the deadliest attack of the Troubles and the deadliest terrorist attack in the Republic’s history. There are allegations that British state forces were involved.
- 1980General Chun Doo-hwan of South Korea seizes control of the government and declares martial law in order to suppress student demonstrations.
- 1983The U.S. Department of Energy declassifies documents showing world’s largest mercury pollution event in Oak Ridge, Tennessee (ultimately found to be 4.2 million pounds), in response to the Appalachian Observer’s Freedom of Information Act request.
- 1987An Iraqi Dassault Mirage F1 fighter jet fires two missiles into the U.S. Navy warship USS Stark, killing 37 and injuring 21 of her crew.
- 1990The General Assembly of the World Health Organization (WHO) eliminates homosexuality from the list of psychiatric diseases.
View the complete list of historical events for May 17.
Curious about this Blueberry Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 17 and 1971 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Anna Kendrick, Ken Weatherwax, Sharlto Copley, Macy Gray, Gary Glitter, Nehir Erdoğan, Willie Hall, Jacqueline Bisset, Danny Salomon, Gene Vincent.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 17 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on May 17, 1971.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Joy to the World by Three Dog Night as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 22, 1971). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 27, 1964 – Zheng Geping, Singaporean actor; March 8, 1979 – Andy Ross, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (OK Go); August 1, 1986 – Elijah Kelley, American actor, singer, and dancer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,024