Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of May 1971 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 17, 1971 was a Monday and it was the 137th day of the year 1971. The next time you can reuse your old 1971 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 235 days left before your next birthday. You will be 47 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,932 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 573 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1911Maureen O'Sullivan
- 1926Cicely Berry
- 1969Alan Doyle
- 1974Sendhil Ramamurthy
- 1975Jonti Picking
- 1975Laura Voutilainen
- 1985Derek Hough
- 1986Tahj Mowry
- 1996Ryan Ochoa
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 17.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 17.
- 1682Bartholomew Roberts, Welsh pirate (d. 1722)
- 1768Caroline of Brunswick (d. 1821)
- 1895Reinhold Saulmann, Estonian sprinter and bandy player (d. 1936)
- 1906Zinka Milanov, Croatian-American soprano and educator (d. 1989)
- 1946Peter Hinwood, English actor
- 1950Howard Ashman, American playwright and composer (d. 1991)
- 1970Jordan Knight, American singer-songwriter (New Kids on the Block)
- 1971Martin Aunin, Estonian architect
- 1979David Jarolím, Czech footballer
- 1991Adil Omar, Pakistani rapper, producer, and actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 17.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1536George Boleyn, 2nd Viscount Rochford and four other men are executed for treason.
- 1590Anne of Denmark is crowned Queen of Scotland.
- 1869Imperial Japanese forces defeat the remnants of the Tokugawa shogunate in the Battle of Hakodate to end the Boshin War.
- 1902Greek archaeologist Valerios Stais discovers the Antikythera mechanism, an ancient mechanical analog computer.
- 1940World War II: Germany occupies Brussels, Belgium.
- 1954The United States Supreme Court hands down a unanimous decision in Brown v. Board of Education of Topeka, Kansas.
- 1994Malawi holds its first multi-party elections.
- 1995Shawn Nelson steals a tank from a military installation and goes on a rampage in San Diego resulting in a 25-minute police chase. Nelson is killed by an officer after the tank got stuck on a concrete barrier and tried to break free.
- 2006The aircraft carrier USS Oriskany is sunk in the Gulf of Mexico as an artificial reef.
- 2015At least 9 people are killed and 18 injured, some by law enforcement and others in gunfire exchanges, in a shootout between rival biker gangs in Waco, Texas.
View the complete list of historical events for May 17.
Curious about this Pink Rose? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 17 and 1971 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Earl Holliman, Rafael Morais, Lianne La Havas, Ryōtarō Sugi, Carolina Crescentini, Frank Farian, Rachel Specter, Tammy Lynn Michaels, Sasha Sokol, Sheryl Crow.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 17 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on May 17, 1971.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Joy to the World by Three Dog Night as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 22, 1971). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 31, 1958 – Wally Kurth, American actor and singer; September 2, 1937 – Derek Fowlds, English actor; June 13, 1981 – Daryl Blonder, American actor and author (d. 2012).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 986