Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of May 1971 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 17, 1971 was a Monday and it was the 137th day of the year 1971. The next time you can reuse your old 1971 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 23 days left before your next birthday. You will be 46 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,779 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 568 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1919Antonio Aguilar
- 1938Jason Bernard
- 1943David Simeon
- 1956Bob Saget
- 1965Paige Turco
- 1973Josh Homme
- 1974Sendhil Ramamurthy
- 1976Kandi Burruss
- 1987Ott Lepland
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 17.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 17.
- 1749Edward Jenner, English physician and microbiologist (d. 1823)
- 1866Erik Satie, French pianist and composer (d. 1925)
- 1895Reinhold Saulmann, Estonian sprinter and bandy player (d. 1936)
- 1906Zinka Milanov, Croatian-American soprano and educator (d. 1989)
- 1944Paul Crossley, English pianist
- 1950Alan Johnson, English politician, Shadow Chancellor of the Exchequer
- 1958Paul Whitehouse, Welsh-English actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1966Mark Kratzmann, Australian tennis player and coach
- 1971Martin Aunin, Estonian architect
- 1976Wang Leehom, American-Taiwanese singer-songwriter, producer, actor, and director
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 17.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1521Edward Stafford, 3rd Duke of Buckingham, is executed for treason.
- 1536The annulment of Henry VIII and Anne Boleyn’s marriage.
- 1814The Constitution of Norway is signed and Crown Prince Christian Frederick of Denmark is elected King of Norway by the Norwegian Constituent Assembly.
- 1859Members of the Melbourne Football Club codified the first rules of Australian rules football.
- 1900Second Boer War: British troops relieve Mafeking.
- 1933Vidkun Quisling and Johan Bernhard Hjort form Nasjonal Samling — the national-socialist party of Norway.
- 1939The Columbia Lions and the Princeton Tigers play in the United States’ first televised sporting event, a collegiate baseball game in New York City.
- 1940World War II: the old city centre of the Dutch town of Middelburg is bombed by the German Luftwaffe, to force the surrender of the Dutch armies in Zeeland.
- 1973Watergate scandal: Televised hearings begin in the United States Senate.
- 1995Shawn Nelson steals a tank from a military installation and goes on a rampage in San Diego resulting in a 25-minute police chase. Nelson is killed by an officer after the tank got stuck on a concrete barrier and tried to break free.
View the complete list of historical events for May 17.
Curious about this Blue Jelly Star? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 17 and 1971 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Andrew Koenig, Millicent Martin, Daniel Küblböck, Fredro Starr, George Fisher, Estrella Morente, John Walker, Tomoe Shinohara, Bone Crusher, Barbet Schroeder.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 17 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on May 17, 1971.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Joy to the World by Three Dog Night as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 22, 1971). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 16, 1986 – Josje Huisman, Dutch singer, actress, dancer (K3); December 10, 1977 – Emmanuelle Chriqui, Canadian actress; August 15, 1912 – Amir Khan, Indian singer (d. 1974).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 960