Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of May 1971 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 17, 1971 was a Monday and it was the 137th day of the year 1971. The next time you can reuse your old 1971 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 352 days left before your next birthday. You will be 47 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,815 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 569 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1911Lisa Fonssagrives
- 1919Antonio Aguilar
- 1945Esin Engin
- 1960Lou DiBella
- 1975Laura Voutilainen
- 1980Dallas Taylor
- 1981Shiri Maimon
- 1986Tahj Mowry
- 1990Kree Harrison
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 17.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 17.
- 1919Merle Miller, American author and screenwriter (d. 1986)
- 1924Francis Tombs, Baron Tombs, English engineer and politician
- 1934Earl Morrall, American football player and coach (d. 2014)
- 1941David Cope, American composer and author
- 1944Jesse Winchester, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (d. 2014)
- 1963Jon Koncak, American basketball player
- 1965Trent Reznor, American singer-songwriter and producer (Nine Inch Nails, How to Destroy Angels)
- 1967Paul D'Amour, American bass player (Tool and Replicants)
- 1984Christian Bolaños, Costa Rican footballer
- 1985Todd Redmond, American baseball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 17.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1849A large fire nearly burns St. Louis, Missouri to the ground.
- 1869Imperial Japanese forces defeat the remnants of the Tokugawa shogunate in the Battle of Hakodate to end the Boshin War.
- 1940World War II: the old city centre of the Dutch town of Middelburg is bombed by the German Luftwaffe, to force the surrender of the Dutch armies in Zeeland.
- 1967Six-Day War: President Gamal Abdel Nasser of Egypt demands dismantling of the peace-keeping UN Emergency Force in Egypt.
- 1970Thor Heyerdahl sets sail from Morocco on the papyrus boat Ra II to sail the Atlantic Ocean.
- 1994Malawi holds its first multi-party elections.
- 2006The aircraft carrier USS Oriskany is sunk in the Gulf of Mexico as an artificial reef.
- 2013Two Metro-North commuter trains collide near Bridgeport, Connecticut injuring at least 72 people.
- 2014A plane crash in northern Laos kills 17 people.
- 2015At least 9 people are killed and 18 injured, some by law enforcement and others in gunfire exchanges, in a shootout between rival biker gangs in Waco, Texas.
View the complete list of historical events for May 17.
Curious about this Triple Strawberry Special? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 17 and 1971 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Brandon DiCamillo, Malin Reitan, Angus McLaren, Kimberlee Peterson, Mirjana Puhar, Chris O'Donnell, Lewis Fitz-Gerald, Simon Jones, Bert Jansch, Will Smith.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 17 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on May 17, 1971.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Joy to the World by Three Dog Night as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 22, 1971). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 26, 1964 – Sandra Bullock, American actress and producer; January 31, 1921 – John Agar, American actor (d. 2002); January 15, 1982 – Emina Jahović, Serbian-Turkish singer-songwriter and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 944