Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of May 1971 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 17, 1971 was a Monday and it was the 137th day of the year 1971. The next time you can reuse your old 1971 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 50 days left before your next birthday. You will be 46 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,752 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 567 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1914Robert N. Thompson
- 1942Taj Mahal
- 1945Esin Engin
- 1956Sugar Ray Leonard
- 1960Lou DiBella
- 1963Taimo Toomast
- 1970Angelica Agurbash
- 1970Jordan Knight
- 1981Lim Jeong-hee
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 17.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 17.
- 1155Jien, Japanese monk, poet, and historian (d. 1225)
- 1836Virginie Loveling, Belgian author and poet (d. 1923)
- 1895Reinhold Saulmann, Estonian sprinter and bandy player (d. 1936)
- 1912Ace Parker, American baseball and football player (d. 2013)
- 1949Bill Bruford, English drummer, songwriter, and producer (Yes, King Crimson, UK, Earthworks, Anderson Bruford Wakeman Howe, and National Health)
- 1952Howard Hampton, Canadian lawyer and politician
- 1960Lou DiBella, American boxing promoter, actor, and producer
- 1962Rosalind Picard, American computer scientist and engineer, co-founded Affectiva
- 1970Jordan Knight, American singer-songwriter (New Kids on the Block)
- 1985Emil Sitoci, Dutch wrestler
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 17.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1590Anne of Denmark is crowned Queen of Scotland.
- 1673Louis Jolliet and Jacques Marquette begin exploring the Mississippi River.
- 1915The last British Liberal Party government (led by Herbert Henry Asquith) falls.
- 1954The United States Supreme Court hands down a unanimous decision in Brown v. Board of Education of Topeka, Kansas.
- 1974Police in Los Angeles raid the Symbionese Liberation Army’s headquarters, killing six members, including Camilla Hall.
- 1987An Iraqi Dassault Mirage F1 fighter jet fires two missiles into the U.S. Navy warship USS Stark, killing 37 and injuring 21 of her crew.
- 1992Three days of popular protests against the government of Prime Minister of Thailand Suchinda Kraprayoon begin in Bangkok, leading to a military crackdown that results in 52 officially confirmed deaths, many disappearances, hundreds of injuries, and over 3,500 arrests.
- 1997Troops of Laurent Kabila march into Kinshasa. Zaire is officially renamed Democratic Republic of the Congo.
- 2013Two Metro-North commuter trains collide near Bridgeport, Connecticut injuring at least 72 people.
- 2015At least 9 people are killed and 18 injured, some by law enforcement and others in gunfire exchanges, in a shootout between rival biker gangs in Waco, Texas.
View the complete list of historical events for May 17.
Curious about this Double Choco Cherry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 17 and 1971 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Arielle Dombasle, Sheryl Crow, Donald Calthrop, Maxwell Caulfield, Tanay Chheda, Rob Holliday, Rachael Lillis, Lauren Pope, Giuseppe Taddei, Amanda Marchant.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 17 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on May 17, 1971.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Joy to the World by Three Dog Night as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 22, 1971). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 9, 1966 – Tamela Mann, American singer-songwriter and actress; June 8, 1982 – Irina Lăzăreanu, Romanian-Canadian model and singer; September 2, 1993 – Montana Cox, Australian model.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 976