Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of May 1971 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 17, 1971 was a Monday and it was the 137th day of the year 1971. The next time you can reuse your old 1971 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 116 days left before your next birthday. You will be 46 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,686 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 565 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1926Cicely Berry
- 1938Jason Bernard
- 1946Peter Hinwood
- 1948Dick Gaughan
- 1960Lou DiBella
- 1965Trent Reznor
- 1973Josh Homme
- 1973Tamsier Joof
- 1981Lim Jeong-hee
- 1994Julie Anne San Jose
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 17.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 17.
- 1919Gustav Naan, Russian-Estonian physicist and philosopher (d. 1994)
- 1923Michael Beetham, English commander and pilot (d. 2015)
- 1942Al White, American actor
- 1956Bob Saget, American comedian, actor, and television host
- 1956Dave Sim, Canadian cartoonist and author
- 1956Sugar Ray Leonard, American boxer and actor
- 1957Anne Main, Welsh-English educator and politician
- 1970Jordan Knight, American singer-songwriter (New Kids on the Block)
- 1974Wiki González, Venezuelan baseball player
- 1976Mayte Martínez, Spanish runner
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 17.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1859Members of the Melbourne Football Club codified the first rules of Australian rules football.
- 1869Imperial Japanese forces defeat the remnants of the Tokugawa shogunate in the Battle of Hakodate to end the Boshin War.
- 1875Aristides wins the first Kentucky Derby.
- 1970Thor Heyerdahl sets sail from Morocco on the papyrus boat Ra II to sail the Atlantic Ocean.
- 1974Police in Los Angeles raid the Symbionese Liberation Army’s headquarters, killing six members, including Camilla Hall.
- 1980General Chun Doo-hwan of South Korea seizes control of the government and declares martial law in order to suppress student demonstrations.
- 1983The U.S. Department of Energy declassifies documents showing world’s largest mercury pollution event in Oak Ridge, Tennessee (ultimately found to be 4.2 million pounds), in response to the Appalachian Observer’s Freedom of Information Act request.
- 1995Shawn Nelson steals a tank from a military installation and goes on a rampage in San Diego resulting in a 25-minute police chase. Nelson is killed by an officer after the tank got stuck on a concrete barrier and tried to break free.
- 2004The first legal same-sex marriages in the U.S. are performed in the state of Massachusetts.
- 2014A plane crash in northern Laos kills 17 people.
View the complete list of historical events for May 17.
Curious about this Green Apple Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 17 and 1971 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: James LeGros, Goldust, Estrella Morente, Ashley Melnick, Ryo Kimura, Georgie Henley, Erina Ikuta, Ogie Alcasid, Jennifer Salt, John Henry Barbee.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 17 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on May 17, 1971.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Joy to the World by Three Dog Night as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 22, 1971). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 4, 1951 – Martin Chambers, English drummer and singer (The Pretenders); June 5, 1989 – Ellary Porterfield, American actress; May 19, 1915 – Renée Asherson, English actress (d. 2014).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 976