Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of May 1956 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 18, 1956 was a Friday and it was the 139th day of the year 1956. The next time you can reuse your old 1956 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 120 days left before your next birthday. You will be 61 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,160 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 751 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1873Lucy Beaumont
- 1912Perry Como
- 1922Bill Macy
- 1947Hugh Keays-Byrne
- 1950Mark Mothersbaugh
- 1955Chow Yun-fat
- 1955Lena T. Hansson
- 1957Michael Cretu
- 1970Billy Howerdel
- 1980Ali Zafar
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 18.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 18.
- 1872Bertrand Russell, Welsh mathematician, historian, and philosopher, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1970)
- 1907Irene Hunt, American author and educator (d. 2001)
- 1931Kalju Pitksaar, Estonian chess player (d. 1995)
- 1948Yi Mun-yol, South Korean author and academic
- 1950Nick Wyman, American actor
- 1959Jay Wells, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 1967Nancy Juvonen, American screenwriter and producer, co-founded Flower Films
- 1973Donyell Marshall, American basketball player and coach
- 1977Lee Hendrie, English footballer
- 1985Oliver Sin, Hungarian painter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 18.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 332Constantine the Great announced free distributions of food to the citizens in Constantinople.
- 1291Fall of Acre, the end of Crusader presence in the Holy Land
- 1593Playwright Thomas Kyd’s accusations of heresy lead to an arrest warrant for Christopher Marlowe.
- 1811Battle of Las Piedras: The first great military triumph of the revolution of the Río de la Plata in Uruguay led by José Artigas.
- 1896Khodynka Tragedy: A mass panic on Khodynka Field in Moscow during the festivities of the coronation of Russian Tsar Nicholas II results in the deaths of 1,389 people.
- 1896The United States Supreme Court rules in Plessy v. Ferguson that the “separate but equal” doctrine is constitutional.
- 1955Operation Passage to Freedom, the evacuation of 310,000 Vietnamese civilians, soldiers and non-Vietnamese members of the French Army from communist North Vietnam to South Vietnam following the end of the First Indochina War, ends.
- 1974Completion of the Warsaw radio mast, the tallest construction ever built at the time. It collapsed on August 8, 1991.
- 1974Nuclear test: under project Smiling Buddha, India successfully detonates its first nuclear weapon becoming the sixth nation to do so.
- 2011Twenty-two people are killed when Sol Líneas Aéreas Flight 5428 crashes in southern Argentina.
View the complete list of historical events for May 18.
Curious about this Double Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 18 and 1956 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rick Baker, Alan Badel, Rodney Carrington, Curtis Jones, Mayuko Fukuda, Cayetana Guillén Cuervo, Roger Brierley, Blues Saraceno, Dudley Sutton, Sean Conlon.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 18 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on May 18, 1956.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 2, 1971 – Troy Brown, American football player and actor; December 21, 1948 – Willi Resetarits, Austrian singer-songwriter, actor, and activist; August 21, 1986 – Brooks Wheelan, American comedian and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 901