Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of May 1956 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 18, 1956 was a Friday and it was the 139th day of the year 1956. The next time you can reuse your old 1956 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 323 days left before your next birthday. You will be 62 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,322 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 756 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1892Ezio Pinza
- 1907Lincoln Stedman
- 1913Mary Howard de Liagre
- 1922Bill Macy
- 1947Gail Strickland
- 1960Yannick Noah
- 1974Chantal Kreviazuk
- 1980Felicia Pearson
- 1987Luisana Lopilato
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 18.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 18.
- 1898Faruk Nafiz Çamlıbel, Turkish poet, author, and playwright (d. 1973)
- 1914Boris Christoff, Bulgarian-Italian opera singer (d. 1993)
- 1927Richard Body, English politician
- 1939Silvana Armenulić, Bosnian singer-songwriter and actress
- 1947Gail Strickland, American actress
- 1950Mark Mothersbaugh, American singer-songwriter and painter (Devo)
- 1950Rod Milburn, American hurdler and coach (d. 1997)
- 1959Jay Wells, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 1979Michal Martikán, Slovak canoe racer
- 1984Ivet Lalova, Bulgarian sprinter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 18.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1291Fall of Acre, the end of Crusader presence in the Holy Land
- 1565The Great Siege of Malta begins, in which Ottoman forces attempt and fail to conquer Malta.
- 1652Rhode Island passes the first law in English-speaking North America making slavery illegal.
- 1783First United Empire Loyalists reach Parrtown (later called Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada after leaving the United States.
- 1803Napoleonic Wars: The United Kingdom revokes the Treaty of Amiens and declares war on France.
- 1843The Disruption in Edinburgh of the Free Church of Scotland from the Church of Scotland.
- 1927The Bath School disaster: Forty-five people are killed by bombs planted by a disgruntled school-board member in Michigan.
- 1955Operation Passage to Freedom, the evacuation of 310,000 Vietnamese civilians, soldiers and non-Vietnamese members of the French Army from communist North Vietnam to South Vietnam following the end of the First Indochina War, ends.
- 2011Twenty-two people are killed when Sol Líneas Aéreas Flight 5428 crashes in southern Argentina.
- 2015At least 78 people die in a landslides caused by heavy rains in the Colombian town of Salgar.
View the complete list of historical events for May 18.
Curious about this Kiwi Whipped Cream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 18 and 1956 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Hal Kalin, Broery, Ermal Mamaqi, William Lucas, Jeremy Renner, Meral Okay, Manami Higa, Jean Dujardin, Peg Lynch, Steve Lukather.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 18 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on May 18, 1956.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 8, 1953 – Billy Burnette, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor (Fleetwood Mac); February 5, 1928 – Tage Danielsson, Swedish author, actor, and director (d. 1985); July 26, 1944 – Kiel Martin, American actor (d. 1990).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,006