Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of May 1956 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 18, 1956 was a Friday and it was the 139th day of the year 1956. The next time you can reuse your old 1956 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 270 days left before your next birthday. You will be 62 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,375 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 758 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1897Frank Capra
- 1922Bill Macy
- 1941Miriam Margolyes
- 1957Michael Cretu
- 1958Toyah Willcox
- 1960Yannick Noah
- 1970Tina Fey
- 1975Jack Johnson
- 1985Dalma Kovács
- 1999Laura Omloop
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 18.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 18.
- 1822Mathew Brady, American photographer and journalist (d. 1896)
- 1868Nicholas II of Russia (d. 1918)
- 1892Ezio Pinza, Italian-American actor and singer (d. 1957)
- 1904Jacob K. Javits, American colonel and politician, 58th New York Attorney General (d. 1986)
- 1927Ray Nagel, American football player and coach (d. 2015)
- 1933H. D. Deve Gowda, Indian farmer and politician, 11th Prime Minister of India
- 1941Gino Brito, Canadian wrestler and promoter
- 1946Reggie Jackson, American baseball player, sportscaster, and actor
- 1978Chad Donella, Canadian actor
- 1981Mahamadou Diarra, Malian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 18.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1565The Great Siege of Malta begins, in which Ottoman forces attempt and fail to conquer Malta.
- 1565The Royal Audiencia of Concepción is created by a decree of Philip II of Spain.
- 1652Rhode Island passes the first law in English-speaking North America making slavery illegal.
- 1863American Civil War: The Siege of Vicksburg begins.
- 1917World War I: The Selective Service Act of 1917 is passed, giving the President of the United States the power of conscription.
- 1926Evangelist Aimee Semple McPherson disappears while visiting a Venice, California beach.
- 1933New Deal: President Franklin D. Roosevelt signs an act creating the Tennessee Valley Authority.
- 1974Completion of the Warsaw radio mast, the tallest construction ever built at the time. It collapsed on August 8, 1991.
- 1974Nuclear test: under project Smiling Buddha, India successfully detonates its first nuclear weapon becoming the sixth nation to do so.
- 1991Northern Somalia declares independence from the rest of Somalia as the Republic of Somaliland but is not recognized by the international community.
View the complete list of historical events for May 18.
Curious about this Glazed White Pearl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 18 and 1956 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Erich von Stroheim, Brit Marling, James Sutton, Lew Grade, Wayne Knight, Colm Feore, Stanley Kubrick, Julia Melim, Stephen Lynch, Marie Dressler.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 18 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on May 18, 1956.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 23, 1991 – Zia Quizon, Filipino singer-songwriter; November 18, 1970 – Mike Epps, American comedian, actor, and producer; January 17, 1948 – Jim Ladd, American radio host and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,006