Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of May 1956 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
May 18, 1956 was a Friday and it was the 139th day of the year 1956. The next time you can reuse your old 1956 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 51 days left before your next birthday. You will be 61 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,229 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 753 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1887Jeanie MacPherson
- 1912Richard Brooks
- 1934Dwayne Hickman
- 1939Silvana Armenulić
- 1946Andreas Katsulas
- 1950Mark Mothersbaugh
- 1966Michael Tait
- 1978Chad Donella
- 1987Luisana Lopilato
- 1999Laura Omloop
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 18.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 18.
- 1662George Smalridge, English bishop (d. 1719)
- 1873Lucy Beaumont, English-American actress (d. 1937)
- 1925Lillian Hoban, American author and illustrator (d. 1998)
- 1936Michael Sandle, English sculptor and academic
- 1939Gordon O'Connor, Canadian general and politician, 38th Canadian Minister of Defence
- 1947Hugh Keays-Byrne, Indian-Australian actor
- 1950Mark Mothersbaugh, American singer-songwriter and painter (Devo)
- 1974Chantal Kreviazuk, Canadian singer-songwriter and pianist
- 1979Mariusz Lewandowski, Polish footballer
- 1986Kevin Anderson, South African tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 18.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1291Fall of Acre, the end of Crusader presence in the Holy Land
- 1388During the Battle of Buyur Lake, General Lan Yu led a Chinese army forward to crush the Mongol hordes of Tögüs Temür, the Khan of Northern Yuan.
- 1631In Dorchester, Massachusetts, John Winthrop takes the oath of office and becomes the first Governor of Massachusetts.
- 1783First United Empire Loyalists reach Parrtown (later called Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada after leaving the United States.
- 1812John Bellingham is found guilty and sentenced to death by hanging for the assassination of British Prime Minister Spencer Perceval.
- 1933New Deal: President Franklin D. Roosevelt signs an act creating the Tennessee Valley Authority.
- 1959Launch of the National Liberation Committee of Côte d'Ivoire in Conakry, Guinea.
- 1974Completion of the Warsaw radio mast, the tallest construction ever built at the time. It collapsed on August 8, 1991.
- 2006The post Loktantra Andolan government passes a landmark bill curtailing the power of the monarchy and making Nepal a secular country.
- 2015At least 78 people die in a landslides caused by heavy rains in the Colombian town of Salgar.
View the complete list of historical events for May 18.
Curious about this Glazed Green Prairie? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 18 and 1956 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Russell Allen, Leah McFall, John Hughes, Bipin Gupta, Jerry Jeff Walker, Dianne Wiest, Suchitra Mitra, Cherry Jones, Jimmy Jewel, Bruce Hornsby.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 18 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on May 18, 1956.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 13, 1938 – Daevid Allen, Australian singer-songwriter and guitarist (Soft Machine and Gong) (d. 2015); May 28, 1961 – Julie T. Wallace, English actress; July 30, 1971 – Elvis Crespo, American-Puerto Rican singer (Grupo Manía).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 882