Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of May 1958 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 18, 1958 was a Sunday and it was the 138th day of the year 1958. The next time you can reuse your old 1958 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 270 days left before your next birthday. You will be 60 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,645 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 733 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1873Lucy Beaumont
- 1907Lincoln Stedman
- 1936Leon Ashley
- 1939Silvana Armenulić
- 1944Albert Hammond
- 1955Lena T. Hansson
- 1988Ryan Cooley
- 1990Heo Ga-yoon
- 1999Laura Omloop
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 18.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 18.
- 1822Mathew Brady, American photographer and journalist (d. 1896)
- 1895Augusto César Sandino, Nicaraguan rebel leader (d. 1934)
- 1912Richard Brooks, American director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1992)
- 1917Bill Everett, American author and illustrator (d. 1973)
- 1938Joan Blackman, American actress
- 1939Patrick Cormack, Baron Cormack, English historian, journalist, and politician
- 1941Miriam Margolyes, English-Australian actress and singer
- 1951Angela Voigt, German long jumper (d. 2013)
- 1974Chantal Kreviazuk, Canadian singer-songwriter and pianist
- 1980Ali Zafar, Pakistani singer-songwriter, actor, and director
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 18.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 332Constantine the Great announced free distributions of food to the citizens in Constantinople.
- 1152Henry II of England marries Eleanor of Aquitaine.
- 1268The Principality of Antioch, a crusader state, falls to the Mamluk Sultan Baibars in the Siege of Antioch.
- 1652Rhode Island passes the first law in English-speaking North America making slavery illegal.
- 1860Abraham Lincoln wins the Republican Party presidential nomination over William H. Seward, who later becomes the United States Secretary of State.
- 1956First ascent of Lhotse 8,516 meters, by a Swiss team.
- 1958An F-104 Starfighter sets a world speed record of 1,404.19 mph (2,259.82 km/h).
- 1974Completion of the Warsaw radio mast, the tallest construction ever built at the time. It collapsed on August 8, 1991.
- 1991Northern Somalia declares independence from the rest of Somalia as the Republic of Somaliland but is not recognized by the international community.
- 1993Riots in Nørrebro, Copenhagen caused by the approval of the four Danish exceptions in the Maastricht Treaty referendum. Police opened fire against civilians for the first time since World War II and injured 11 demonstrators. In total 113 bullets are fired.
View the complete list of historical events for May 18.
Curious about this Milk Chocolate Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 18 and 1958 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Anne-Julia Hagen, Phyllis Curtin, Jane Lynch, Aidy Bryant, Marie Fel, George Abbott, María Eugenia Larraín, Go Eun-bi, Lorne Michaels, Théodore Botrel.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 18 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on May 18, 1958.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 13, 1956 – Janet Hubert, American actress; June 29, 1924 – Flo Sandon's, Italian singer (d. 2006); June 8, 1969 – Marcos Siega, American director and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,023