Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of May 1958 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 18, 1958 was a Sunday and it was the 138th day of the year 1958. The next time you can reuse your old 1958 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 117 days left before your next birthday. You will be 59 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,433 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 726 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1911Big Joe Turner
- 1913Charles Trenet
- 1934Dwayne Hickman
- 1961Russell Senior
- 1962Nanne Grönvall
- 1963Marty McSorley
- 1973The Blue Meanie
- 1974Chantal Kreviazuk
- 1986Katya Shchekina
- 1987Luisana Lopilato
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 18.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 18.
- 1692Joseph Butler, English bishop, theologian, and apologist (d. 1752)
- 1959Jay Wells, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 1965Ingo Schwichtenberg, German drummer (Helloween) (d. 1995)
- 1966Michael Tait, American singer-songwriter and producer (DC Talk, Tait, and Newsboys)
- 1966Renata Nielsen, Polish-Danish long jumper and coach
- 1970Tim Horan, Australian rugby player and sportscaster
- 1972Turner Stevenson, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 1978Chad Donella, Canadian actor
- 1984Simon Pagenaud, French race car driver
- 1990Dimitri Daeseleire, Belgian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 18.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1268The Principality of Antioch, a crusader state, falls to the Mamluk Sultan Baibars in the Siege of Antioch.
- 1631In Dorchester, Massachusetts, John Winthrop takes the oath of office and becomes the first Governor of Massachusetts.
- 1652Rhode Island passes the first law in English-speaking North America making slavery illegal.
- 1756The Seven Years’ War begins when Great Britain declares war on France.
- 1896Khodynka Tragedy: A mass panic on Khodynka Field in Moscow during the festivities of the coronation of Russian Tsar Nicholas II results in the deaths of 1,389 people.
- 1917World War I: The Selective Service Act of 1917 is passed, giving the President of the United States the power of conscription.
- 1927The Bath School disaster: Forty-five people are killed by bombs planted by a disgruntled school-board member in Michigan.
- 1969Apollo program: Apollo 10 is launched.
- 1993Riots in Nørrebro, Copenhagen caused by the approval of the four Danish exceptions in the Maastricht Treaty referendum. Police opened fire against civilians for the first time since World War II and injured 11 demonstrators. In total 113 bullets are fired.
- 2011Twenty-two people are killed when Sol Líneas Aéreas Flight 5428 crashes in southern Argentina.
View the complete list of historical events for May 18.
Curious about this Mumbai Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 18 and 1958 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Norman Jones, Brad Bird, Nancy Juvonen, Cindy Taylor, Chris Foreman, Naoki Urasawa, Walt Disney, Eikichi Yazawa, Johnny Brown, Holly Cole.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 18 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on May 18, 1958.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 5, 1943 – Max Gail, American actor and director; October 17, 1974 – John Rocker, American baseball player and actor; December 13, 1978 – Ryo Kawakita, Japanese singer-songwriter and guitarist (Maximum the Hormone).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 905