Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of May 1953 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 19, 1953 was a Tuesday and it was the 139th day of the year 1953. The next time you can reuse your old 1953 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 325 days left before your next birthday. You will be 65 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,416 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 793 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1931Éric Tappy
- 1932Alma Cogan
- 1935David Hartman
- 1941Nora Ephron
- 1946Michele Placido
- 1954Hōchū Ōtsuka
- 1961Gregory Poirier
- 1981Georges St-Pierre
- 1984Carla Lynch
- 1991Jordan Pruitt
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 19.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 19.
- 1889Tản Đà, Vietnamese poet and author (d. 1939)
- 1937Pat Roach, English wrestler and actor (d. 2004)
- 1949Philip Hunt, Baron Hunt of Kings Heath, English politician
- 1956Steven Ford, American actor
- 1959Nicole Brown Simpson, German-American murder victim (d. 1994)
- 1965Boris, French singer-songwriter and radio host
- 1974Emma Shapplin, French soprano
- 1975London Fletcher, American football player
- 1982Pål Steffen Andresen, Norwegian footballer
- 1993Ryunosuke Kamiki, Japanese actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 19.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1445John II of Castile defeats the Infantes of Aragon at the First Battle of Olmedo.
- 1499Catherine of Aragon is married by proxy to Arthur, Prince of Wales. Catherine is 13 and Arthur is 12.
- 1643Thirty Years’ War: French forces under the duc d'Enghien decisively defeat Spanish forces at the Battle of Rocroi, marking the symbolic end of Spain as a dominant land power.
- 1743Jean-Pierre Christin developed the centigrade temperature scale.
- 1845Captain Sir John Franklin and his ill-fated Arctic expedition depart from Greenhithe, England.
- 1917the Norwegian football club Rosenborg BK is founded.
- 1941The Viet Minh, a communist coalition, formed at Cao Bằng Province, Vietnam.
- 1963The New York Post Sunday Magazine publishes Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.'s Letter from Birmingham Jail.
- 1986The Firearm Owners Protection Act is signed into law by U.S. President Ronald Reagan.
- 2012A car bomb explodes near a military complex in the Syrian city of Deir ez-Zor, killing 9 people.
View the complete list of historical events for May 19.
Curious about this Triple Choco Special? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 19 and 1953 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rosie O'Donnell, Jacqueline Aguilera, Jay Reatard, Mairéad Ní Mhaonaigh, Riz Ahmed, Dean Riesner, Traylor Howard, Anita Anand, William Lundigan, Jennifer Nettles.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 19 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on May 19, 1953.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 19, 1915 – Édith Piaf, French singer-songwriter and actress (d. 1963); July 30, 1991 – Diana Vickers, English singer-songwriter and actress; November 7, 1976 – Rob Caggiano, American guitarist and producer (Anthrax, Boiler Room, and The Damned Things).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 988