Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of May 1953 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 19, 1953 was a Tuesday and it was the 139th day of the year 1953. The next time you can reuse your old 1953 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 86 days left before your next birthday. You will be 64 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,290 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 789 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1932Claude Blanchard
- 1939James Fox
- 1939Nancy Kwan
- 1941Bobby Burgess
- 1949Dusty Hill
- 1953Victoria Wood
- 1965Cecilia Bolocco
- 1983Jessica Fox
- 1991Jordan Pruitt
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 19.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 19.
- 1724Augustus Hervey, 3rd Earl of Bristol, English admiral and politician, Chief Secretary for Ireland (d. 1779)
- 1861Nellie Melba, Australian soprano and actress (d. 1931)
- 1880Albert Richardson, English architect and educator, designed the Manchester Opera House (d. 1964)
- 1910Alan Melville, South African cricketer (d. 1983)
- 1921Harry W. Brown, American colonel and pilot (d. 1991)
- 1939Nancy Kwan, Hong Kong-American actress and makeup artist
- 1953Dawud M. Mu'Min, American murderer (d. 1997)
- 1965Boris, French singer-songwriter and radio host
- 1979Bérénice Marlohe, French actress
- 1985Chris Loudon, Scottish darts player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 19.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 715Pope Gregory II is elected.
- 1051Henry I of France is married to Anne of Kiev.
- 1499Catherine of Aragon is married by proxy to Arthur, Prince of Wales. Catherine is 13 and Arthur is 12.
- 1536Anne Boleyn, the second wife of Henry VIII of England, is beheaded for adultery, treason, and incest.
- 1643Thirty Years’ War: French forces under the duc d'Enghien decisively defeat Spanish forces at the Battle of Rocroi, marking the symbolic end of Spain as a dominant land power.
- 1848Mexican–American War: Mexico ratifies the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo thus ending the war and ceding California, Nevada, Utah and parts of four other modern-day U.S. states to the United States for US$15 million.
- 1942World War II: In the aftermath of the Battle of the Coral Sea, Task Force 16 heads to Pearl Harbor.
- 1950Egypt announces that the Suez Canal is closed to Israeli ships and commerce.
- 1962A birthday salute to U.S. President John F. Kennedy takes place at Madison Square Garden, New York City. The highlight is Marilyn Monroe’s rendition of “Happy Birthday”.
- 1984Michael Larson, a contestant on the television game show Press Your Luck exploits a bug in the prize board, and wins over US$110,000.
View the complete list of historical events for May 19.
Curious about this Lemon Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 19 and 1953 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Pearl Bailey, Martti Talvela, Susumu Terajima, Wendy Wilson, Antanas Škėma, Sean Kingston, James Whitmore, Jake Miller, Bob Azzam, David Wilson-Johnson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 19 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on May 19, 1953.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 24, 1977 – Kym Valentine, Australian actress; April 3, 1942 – Marek Perepeczko, Polish actor (d. 2005); August 12, 1949 – Lou Martin, Northern Irish pianist, songwriter, and producer (d. 2012).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 909