Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of May 1953 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
May 19, 1953 was a Tuesday and it was the 139th day of the year 1953. The next time you can reuse your old 1953 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 52 days left before your next birthday. You will be 64 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,324 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 790 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1906Bruce Bennett
- 1908Merriam Modell
- 1938Girish Karnad
- 1945Pete Townshend
- 1956Martyn Ware
- 1971Ross Katz
- 1972Claudia Karvan
- 1972Jenny Berggren
- 1981Bong Tae-gyu
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 19.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 19.
- 1880Albert Richardson, English architect and educator, designed the Manchester Opera House (d. 1964)
- 1890Ho Chi Minh, Vietnamese politician, 1st President of Vietnam (d. 1969)
- 1926Kriyananda, Romanian-American spiritual leader and author (d. 2013)
- 1929Richard Larter, Australian painter (d. 2014)
- 1953Florin Marin, Romanian footballer and manager
- 1954Rick Cerone, American baseball player and sportscaster
- 1955James Gosling, Canadian-American computer scientist, created Java
- 1961Wayne Van Dorp, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1989Jasmine, Japanese singer-songwriter and producer
- 1993Ryunosuke Kamiki, Japanese actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 19.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1536Anne Boleyn, the second wife of Henry VIII of England, is beheaded for adultery, treason, and incest.
- 1542The Prome Kingdom falls to the Taungoo Dynasty in present-day Burma.
- 1776American Revolutionary War: A Continental Army garrison surrenders in the Battle of The Cedars.
- 1828U.S. President John Quincy Adams signs the Tariff of 1828 into law, protecting wool manufacturers in the United States.
- 1911Parks Canada, the world’s first national park service, is established as the Dominion Parks Branch under the Department of the Interior.
- 1950Egypt announces that the Suez Canal is closed to Israeli ships and commerce.
- 1984Michael Larson, a contestant on the television game show Press Your Luck exploits a bug in the prize board, and wins over US$110,000.
- 1986The Firearm Owners Protection Act is signed into law by U.S. President Ronald Reagan.
- 1991Croatians vote for independence in a referendum.
- 2012Three gas cylinder bombs explode in front of a vocational school in the Italian city of Brindisi, killing 1 and injuring 5 others.
View the complete list of historical events for May 19.
Curious about this Star Fruit Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 19 and 1953 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Billy Boyd, Markus Feehily, Simonetta Stefanelli, Moon Bloodgood, Kishore Kumar, Ray McAnally, Ivri Lider, Raquel Castro, Sharena, Brian Thompson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 19 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on May 19, 1953.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 1, 1990 – Caitlin Stasey, Australian actress and singer; April 20, 1943 – Edie Sedgwick, American model and actress (d. 1971); March 13, 1973 – David Draiman, American singer-songwriter (Disturbed and Device).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 866