Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of May 1953 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 19, 1953 was a Tuesday and it was the 139th day of the year 1953. The next time you can reuse your old 1953 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 271 days left before your next birthday. You will be 65 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,470 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 795 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915Renée Asherson
- 1937Pat Roach
- 1938Madge Hindle
- 1951Joey Ramone
- 1956Martyn Ware
- 1984Carla Lynch
- 1986Eric Lloyd
- 1997Ida LaFontaine
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 19.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 19.
- 1874Gilbert Jessop, English cricketer and soldier (d. 1955)
- 1922Joe Gilmore, Irish bartender
- 1925Guy Provost, Canadian actor (d. 2004)
- 1934Jim Lehrer, American journalist and author
- 1938Madge Hindle, English actress
- 1941Nora Ephron, American director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2012)
- 1946Michele Placido, Italian actor and director
- 1953Victoria Wood, English actress, singer, director, and screenwriter
- 1965Maile Flanagan, American actress, producer, and screenwriter
- 1966Polly Walker, English actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 19.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1445John II of Castile defeats the Infantes of Aragon at the First Battle of Olmedo.
- 1499Catherine of Aragon is married by proxy to Arthur, Prince of Wales. Catherine is 13 and Arthur is 12.
- 1542The Prome Kingdom falls to the Taungoo Dynasty in present-day Burma.
- 1911Parks Canada, the world’s first national park service, is established as the Dominion Parks Branch under the Department of the Interior.
- 1919Mustafa Kemal Atatürk lands at Samsun on the Anatolian Black Sea coast, initiating what is later termed the Turkish War of Independence.
- 1921The United States Congress passes the Emergency Quota Act establishing national quotas on immigration.
- 1961At Silchar Railway Station, Assam, 11 Bengalis die when police open fire on protesters demanding state recognition of Bengali language in the Bengali Language Movement.
- 1961Venera program: Venera 1 becomes the first man-made object to fly-by another planet by passing Venus (the probe had lost contact with Earth a month earlier and did not send back any data).
- 1971Mars probe program: Mars 2 is launched by the Soviet Union.
- 2010The Royal Thai Armed Forces concludes its crackdown on protests by forcing the surrender of United Front for Democracy Against Dictatorship leaders.
View the complete list of historical events for May 19.
Curious about this New York Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 19 and 1953 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sam Roberts, Masaomi Kondō, Jodie Marsh, Yūko Kaida, Christina Masterson, Andy Samberg, John Stuart, Geoffrey Bayldon, Movita Castaneda, Arlene Saunders.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 19 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on May 19, 1953.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 6, 1938 – Serge Nubret, Caribbean-French bodybuilder and actor (d. 2011); May 24, 1926 – Stanley Baxter, Scottish actor and screenwriter; October 31, 1946 – Norman Lovett, English comedian, actor, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,020