Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of May 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 19, 2002 was a Sunday and it was the 139th day of the year 2002. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 358 days left before your next birthday. You will be 16 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,486 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 186 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1937Pat Roach
- 1940Mickey Newbury
- 1949Dusty Hill
- 1951Joey Ramone
- 1951Vytautas Kernagis
- 1953Victoria Wood
- 1972Claudia Karvan
- 1986Eric Lloyd
- 1987Michael Angelakos
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 19.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 19.
- 1889Tản Đà, Vietnamese poet and author (d. 1939)
- 1910Alan Melville, South African cricketer (d. 1983)
- 1956Oliver Letwin, English philosopher and politician, Chancellor of the Duchy of Lancaster
- 1967Massimo Taccon, Italian painter and sculptor
- 1972Claudia Karvan, Australian actress, producer, and screenwriter
- 1974Emma Shapplin, French soprano
- 1977Wouter Hamel, Dutch singer and guitarist
- 1978Dave Bus, Dutch footballer
- 1986Mario Chalmers, American basketball player
- 1989Jasmine, Japanese singer-songwriter and producer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 19.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1643Thirty Years’ War: French forces under the duc d'Enghien decisively defeat Spanish forces at the Battle of Rocroi, marking the symbolic end of Spain as a dominant land power.
- 1649An Act of Parliament declaring England a Commonwealth is passed by the Long Parliament. England would be a republic for the next eleven years.
- 1911Parks Canada, the world’s first national park service, is established as the Dominion Parks Branch under the Department of the Interior.
- 1919Mustafa Kemal Atatürk lands at Samsun on the Anatolian Black Sea coast, initiating what is later termed the Turkish War of Independence.
- 1934Zveno and the Bulgarian Army engineer a coup d'état and install Kimon Georgiev as the new Prime Minister of Bulgaria.
- 1941The Viet Minh, a communist coalition, formed at Cao Bằng Province, Vietnam.
- 1943World War II: British Prime Minister Winston Churchill and U.S. President Franklin D. Roosevelt set Monday, May 1, 1944 as the date for the Normandy landings (“D-Day”). It would later be delayed over a month due to bad weather.
- 1961Venera program: Venera 1 becomes the first man-made object to fly-by another planet by passing Venus (the probe had lost contact with Earth a month earlier and did not send back any data).
- 1986The Firearm Owners Protection Act is signed into law by U.S. President Ronald Reagan.
- 2012A car bomb explodes near a military complex in the Syrian city of Deir ez-Zor, killing 9 people.
View the complete list of historical events for May 19.
Curious about this Ancient Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 19 and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Eldbjørg Raknes, LiSA, Jack O'Connell, Giorgia Palmas, Buff Bagwell, Steve Forrest, Eddie McClintock, Steve Millar, Dr. John, Rita Moreno.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 19 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on May 19, 2002.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Foolish by Ashanti as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 25, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 6, 1971 – Sanjay Suri, Indian actor and producer; May 24, 1914 – Giuseppe Valdengo, Italian actor and singer (d. 2007); March 22, 1912 – Karl Malden, American actor, singer, and director (d. 2009).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 984