Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of May 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 19, 2002 was a Sunday and it was the 139th day of the year 2002. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 25 days left before your next birthday. You will be 15 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,454 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 185 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908Merriam Modell
- 1932Claude Blanchard
- 1939James Fox
- 1939Nancy Kwan
- 1941Tania Mallet
- 1947Paul Brady
- 1956Martyn Ware
- 1966Sophia Crawford
- 1970Jason Gray-Stanford
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 19.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 19.
- 1913Carol Victor, Hereditary Prince of Albania (d. 1973)
- 1921Leslie Broderick, English lieutenant and pilot (d. 2013)
- 1925Malcolm X, American minister and activist (d. 1965)
- 1941Igor Judge, Baron Judge, Maltese-English lawyer and judge, Lord Chief Justice of England and Wales
- 1949Archie Manning, American football player and sportscaster
- 1956Martyn Ware, English keyboard player, songwriter, and producer (The Human League and Heaven 17)
- 1960Yazz, English singer
- 1961Gregory Poirier, American director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1966Sophia Crawford, English actress and martial artist
- 1968Kyle Eastwood, American actor, singer, and bass player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 19.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 639Ashina Jiesheshuai and his tribesmen assaulted Emperor Daizong at Jiucheng Palace.
- 1051Henry I of France is married to Anne of Kiev.
- 1921The United States Congress passes the Emergency Quota Act establishing national quotas on immigration.
- 1941The Viet Minh, a communist coalition, formed at Cao Bằng Province, Vietnam.
- 1971Mars probe program: Mars 2 is launched by the Soviet Union.
- 1984Michael Larson, a contestant on the television game show Press Your Luck exploits a bug in the prize board, and wins over US$110,000.
- 1986The Firearm Owners Protection Act is signed into law by U.S. President Ronald Reagan.
- 2007President of Romania Traian Băsescu survives an impeachment referendum and returns to office from suspension.
- 2010The Royal Thai Armed Forces concludes its crackdown on protests by forcing the surrender of United Front for Democracy Against Dictatorship leaders.
- 2012Three gas cylinder bombs explode in front of a vocational school in the Italian city of Brindisi, killing 1 and injuring 5 others.
View the complete list of historical events for May 19.
Curious about this Unreal Green Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 19 and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Arkie Whiteley, Frank Bonner, K. C. Martel, Don Novello, Eikichi Yazawa, J-Kwon, David Franzoni, Eason Chan, Khaled El Sheikh, María Chacón.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 19 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on May 19, 2002.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Foolish by Ashanti as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 25, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 22, 1973 – Donell Jones, American singer-songwriter and producer; November 6, 1972 – Thandie Newton, English actress and singer; June 18, 1987 – O.T. Genasis, Belizean-American rapper.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 924