Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of May 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 19, 2002 was a Sunday and it was the 139th day of the year 2002. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 81 days left before your next birthday. You will be 15 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,398 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 183 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1926Fernand Raynaud
- 1941Tania Mallet
- 1944Peter Mayhew
- 1966Sophia Crawford
- 1977Kelly Sheridan
- 1977Wouter Hamel
- 1979Bérénice Marlohe
- 1981Yo Gotti
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 19.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 19.
- 1762Johann Gottlieb Fichte, German philosopher and academic (d. 1814)
- 1928Thomas Kennedy, English air marshal (d. 2013)
- 1939Dick Scobee, American colonel, pilot, and astronaut (d. 1986)
- 1951Dick Slater, American wrestler
- 1954Rick Cerone, American baseball player and sportscaster
- 1961Gregory Poirier, American director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1975Pretinha, Brazilian footballer
- 1977Manuel Almunia, Spanish footballer
- 1982Kevin Amankwaah, English footballer
- 1984Carla Lynch, English actress and model
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 19.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 639Ashina Jiesheshuai and his tribesmen assaulted Emperor Daizong at Jiucheng Palace.
- 1535French explorer Jacques Cartier sets sail on his second voyage to North America with three ships, 110 men, and Chief Donnacona’s two sons (whom Cartier had kidnapped during his first voyage).
- 1542The Prome Kingdom falls to the Taungoo Dynasty in present-day Burma.
- 1655The Invasion of Jamaica begins during the Anglo-Spanish War.
- 1780New England’s Dark Day: A combination of thick smoke and heavy cloud cover causes complete darkness to fall on Eastern Canada and the New England area of the United States at 10:30 A.M.
- 1941The Viet Minh, a communist coalition, formed at Cao Bằng Province, Vietnam.
- 1950Egypt announces that the Suez Canal is closed to Israeli ships and commerce.
- 1961At Silchar Railway Station, Assam, 11 Bengalis die when police open fire on protesters demanding state recognition of Bengali language in the Bengali Language Movement.
- 1962A birthday salute to U.S. President John F. Kennedy takes place at Madison Square Garden, New York City. The highlight is Marilyn Monroe’s rendition of “Happy Birthday”.
- 1971Mars probe program: Mars 2 is launched by the Soviet Union.
View the complete list of historical events for May 19.
Curious about this Lime Green Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 19 and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Marie Osborne Yeats, Marion Ross, Brian Perkins, Zafer Algöz, Laura Sadler, Rachel Roberts, Jessicka, Don Cherry, Tom O'Brien, Laura Innes.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 19 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on May 19, 2002.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Foolish by Ashanti as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 25, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 9, 1976 – Rhona Mitra, English actress and singer; August 9, 1959 – Kurtis Blow, American rapper, producer, and actor; March 11, 1932 – Martin Richards, American film producer (d. 2012).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 931