Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of May 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 19, 2002 was a Sunday and it was the 139th day of the year 2002. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 52 days left before your next birthday. You will be 15 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,427 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 184 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915Renée Asherson
- 1921Daniel Gélin
- 1931Éric Tappy
- 1939Nancy Kwan
- 1946Michele Placido
- 1953Jimmy Thackery
- 1968Kyle Eastwood
- 1972Jenny Berggren
- 1977Natalia Oreiro
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 19.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 19.
- 1593Jacob Jordaens, Flemish painter and illustrator (d. 1678)
- 1908Percy Williams, Canadian sprinter (d. 1982)
- 1928Colin Chapman, English engineer and businessman, founded Lotus Cars (d. 1982)
- 1929Richard Larter, Australian painter (d. 2014)
- 1948Grace Jones, Jamaican-American singer-songwriter, producer, and actress
- 1949Archie Manning, American football player and sportscaster
- 1973Dario Franchitti, Scottish race car driver
- 1978Dave Bus, Dutch footballer
- 1983Jessica Fox, English actress
- 1985Chris Loudon, Scottish darts player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 19.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1536Anne Boleyn, the second wife of Henry VIII of England, is beheaded for adultery, treason, and incest.
- 1568Queen Elizabeth I of England orders the arrest of Mary, Queen of Scots.
- 1655The Invasion of Jamaica begins during the Anglo-Spanish War.
- 1941The Viet Minh, a communist coalition, formed at Cao Bằng Province, Vietnam.
- 1961Venera program: Venera 1 becomes the first man-made object to fly-by another planet by passing Venus (the probe had lost contact with Earth a month earlier and did not send back any data).
- 1962A birthday salute to U.S. President John F. Kennedy takes place at Madison Square Garden, New York City. The highlight is Marilyn Monroe’s rendition of “Happy Birthday”.
- 1971Mars probe program: Mars 2 is launched by the Soviet Union.
- 1991Croatians vote for independence in a referendum.
- 2007President of Romania Traian Băsescu survives an impeachment referendum and returns to office from suspension.
- 2012A car bomb explodes near a military complex in the Syrian city of Deir ez-Zor, killing 9 people.
View the complete list of historical events for May 19.
Curious about this Berry Cherry Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 19 and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Julia Montes, Jakob Dylan, Sammi Cheng, Naoko Iijima, David Ruprecht, Robert Merrill, Barbara Bel Geddes, Sylvia Robinson, Piper Perabo, Brett Cullen.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 19 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on May 19, 2002.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Foolish by Ashanti as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 25, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 15, 1966 – Manos Papayiannis, Greek model and actor; January 3, 1917 – Albert Mol, Dutch author and actor (d. 2002); April 16, 1959 – Scott McKinsey, American director and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 913