Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of May 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 19, 2002 was a Sunday and it was the 139th day of the year 2002. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 123 days left before your next birthday. You will be 15 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,356 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 182 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Daniel Gélin
- 1961Gregory Poirier
- 1968Kyle Eastwood
- 1972Claudia Karvan
- 1975Jonas Renkse
- 1978Kim Zolciak
- 1982Rebecca Hall
- 1983Jessica Fox
- 1984Carla Lynch
- 1984Inna Modja
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 19.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 19.
- 1861Nellie Melba, Australian soprano and actress (d. 1931)
- 1899Lothar Rădăceanu, Romanian journalist, linguist, and politician (d. 1955)
- 1949Archie Manning, American football player and sportscaster
- 1951Vytautas Kernagis, Lithuanian singer and actor (d. 2008)
- 1954Rick Cerone, American baseball player and sportscaster
- 1968Kyle Eastwood, American actor, singer, and bass player
- 1970K. J. Choi, South Korean golfer
- 1975Masanobu Ando, Japanese actor
- 1977Wouter Hamel, Dutch singer and guitarist
- 1981Luciano Figueroa, Argentinian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 19.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 639Ashina Jiesheshuai and his tribesmen assaulted Emperor Daizong at Jiucheng Palace.
- 1743Jean-Pierre Christin developed the centigrade temperature scale.
- 1749King George II of Great Britain grants the Ohio Company a charter of land around the forks of the Ohio River.
- 1828U.S. President John Quincy Adams signs the Tariff of 1828 into law, protecting wool manufacturers in the United States.
- 1911Parks Canada, the world’s first national park service, is established as the Dominion Parks Branch under the Department of the Interior.
- 1917the Norwegian football club Rosenborg BK is founded.
- 1941The Viet Minh, a communist coalition, formed at Cao Bằng Province, Vietnam.
- 1943World War II: British Prime Minister Winston Churchill and U.S. President Franklin D. Roosevelt set Monday, May 1, 1944 as the date for the Normandy landings (“D-Day”). It would later be delayed over a month due to bad weather.
- 1961Venera program: Venera 1 becomes the first man-made object to fly-by another planet by passing Venus (the probe had lost contact with Earth a month earlier and did not send back any data).
- 1963The New York Post Sunday Magazine publishes Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.'s Letter from Birmingham Jail.
View the complete list of historical events for May 19.
Curious about this Stunning Pink Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 19 and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ivan Sekyra, Thomas Teige, Hikari Mitsushima, Lucy Fry, TJ Trinidad, Cees Geel, Edie McClurg, James Fox, Carmen Serano, Eddie McClintock.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 19 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on May 19, 2002.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Foolish by Ashanti as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 25, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 7, 1963 – Ann Curless, American singer-songwriter (Exposé); December 18, 1985 – Hana Soukupová, Czech model; January 8, 1965 – Michelle Forbes, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 937