Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of May 1920 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 2, 1920 was a Sunday and it was the 123rd day of the year 1920. The next time you can reuse your old 1920 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 281 days left before your next birthday. You will be 98 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,513 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,203 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Nigel Patrick
- 1915Doris Fisher
- 1920Vasantrao Deshpande
- 1936Norma Aleandro
- 1975Eva Santolaria
- 1977Jenna von Oÿ
- 1981Robert Buckley
- 1987Nana Kitade
- 1994Josh Bolt
- 1997Perla Haney-Jardine
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 2.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 2.
- 1451René II, Duke of Lorraine (d. 1508)
- 1707Jean-Baptiste Barrière, French cellist and composer (d. 1747)
- 1867Giuseppe Morello, Italian-American mob boss (d. 1930)
- 1885Hedda Hopper, American actress and journalist (d. 1966)
- 1923Patrick Hillery, Irish physician and politician, 6th President of Ireland (d. 2008)
- 1926Gérard D. Levesque, Canadian lawyer and politician, 5th Deputy Premier of Quebec (d. 1993)
- 1946Peter L. Benson, American psychologist and academic (d. 2011)
- 1962David Volz, American pole vaulter
- 1971Musashimaru Kōyō, Samoan-American sumo wrestler, the 67th Yokozuna
- 1990Paul George, American basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 2.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1335Otto the Merry, Duke of Austria, becomes Duke of Carinthia.
- 1536Anne Boleyn, Queen of England, is arrested and imprisoned on charges of adultery, incest, treason and witchcraft.
- 1829After anchoring nearby, Captain Charles Fremantle of HMS Challenger, declares the Swan River Colony in Australia.
- 1889Menelik II, Emperor of Ethiopia, signs a treaty of amity with Italy, giving Italy control over Eritrea.
- 1964First ascent of Shishapangma the fourteenth highest mountain in the world and the lowest of the Eight-thousanders.
- 1969The British ocean liner Queen Elizabeth 2 departs on her maiden voyage to New York City.
- 1980Referendum on system of government held in Nepal.
- 2000President Bill Clinton announces that accurate GPS access would no longer be restricted to the United States military.
- 2008Chaitén Volcano begins erupting in Chile, forcing the evacuation of more than 4,500 people.
- 2011An E. coli outbreak strikes Europe, mostly in Germany, leaving more than 30 people dead and many others sick from the bacteria outbreak.
View the complete list of historical events for May 2.
Curious about this Grey Jelly Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 2 and 1920 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Yasushi Akimoto, Barbara Jefford, Keri Hilson, Kayahan, Judith Malina, Burt Bacharach, Anne Heche, Wil Wheaton, Stephanie Faracy, Tim Matheson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 2 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on May 2, 1920.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 13, 1954 – Louise Mandrell, American singer-songwriter and actress; May 21, 1948 – Leo Sayer, English-Australian singer-songwriter; April 4, 1970 – Barry Pepper, Canadian actor and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,009