Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of May 1926 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 2, 1926 was a Sunday and it was the 122nd day of the year 1926. The next time you can reuse your old 1926 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 281 days left before your next birthday. You will be 92 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,322 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,128 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915Peggy Mount
- 1927Ray Barrett
- 1929Eddie Garcia
- 1932Maury Allen
- 1945Judge Dread
- 1948Larry Gatlin
- 1950Lou Gramm
- 1975David Beckham
- 1981Rina Satō
- 1983Christa Rigozzi
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 2.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 2.
- 1797Abraham Pineo Gesner, Canadian physician and geologist (d. 1864)
- 1879James F. Byrnes, American stenographer and politician, 49th United States Secretary of State (d. 1972)
- 1896Helen of Greece and Denmark (d. 1982)
- 1902Arturo Licata, Italian super-centenarian (d. 2014)
- 1924Theodore Bikel, Austrian-American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor (d. 2015)
- 1946Indrek Tart, Estonian sociologist and poet
- 1970Marco Walker, Swiss footballer and coach
- 1972Dwayne Johnson, American-Canadian wrestler, actor, and producer
- 1974Matt Berry, English actor and singer
- 1980Artūras Masiulis, Lithuanian basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 2.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1230William de Braose is hanged by Prince Llywelyn the Great.
- 1536Anne Boleyn, Queen of England, is arrested and imprisoned on charges of adultery, incest, treason and witchcraft.
- 1672John Maitland becomes Duke of Lauderdale and Earl of March.
- 1829After anchoring nearby, Captain Charles Fremantle of HMS Challenger, declares the Swan River Colony in Australia.
- 1879The Spanish Socialist Workers‘ Party is founded in Casa Labra Pub (city of Madrid) by the historical Spanish workers’leader Pablo Iglesias.
- 1918General Motors acquires the Chevrolet Motor Company of Delaware.
- 1933Gleichschaltung: Adolf Hitler bans trade unions.
- 1986Chernobyl disaster: The City of Chernobyl is evacuated six days after the disaster
- 1995During the Croatian War of Independence, the Army of the Republic of Serb Krajina fires cluster bombs at Zagreb, killing seven and wounding over 175 civilians.
- 2011Osama bin Laden, the suspected mastermind behind the September 11 attacks and the FBI’s most wanted man is killed by the United States special forces in Abbottabad, Pakistan.
View the complete list of historical events for May 2.
Curious about this Rambutan Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 2 and 1926 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lane Smith, Karl Davies, Nicky Whelan, Christopher Judge, Dave Pegg, Brad Garrett, Terry Hands, Lolita Flores, Adrienne Shelly, Cymphonique Miller.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 2 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on May 2, 1926.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 27, 1959 – Lorrie Morgan, American singer; February 12, 1985 – Saskia Burmeister, Australian actress; August 7, 1957 – Daire Brehan, Irish journalist, lawyer, and actress (d. 2012).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 990