Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of May 1926 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 2, 1926 was a Sunday and it was the 122nd day of the year 1926. The next time you can reuse your old 1926 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 9 days left before your next birthday. You will be 91 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,229 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,125 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915Doris Fisher
- 1937Lorenzo Music
- 1945Judge Dread
- 1948Larry Gatlin
- 1956Yasushi Akimoto
- 1968Hikaru Midorikawa
- 1975David Beckham
- 1976Jeff Gutt
- 1988Lara Veronin
- 1991Jeong Jinwoon
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 2.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 2.
- 1360Yongle Emperor of China (d. 1424)
- 1754Vicente Martín y Soler, Spanish composer (d. 1806)
- 1797Abraham Pineo Gesner, Canadian physician and geologist (d. 1864)
- 1808Emma Darwin, English wife of Charles Darwin (d. 1896)
- 1873Jurgis Baltrušaitis, Lithuanian poet, critic, and translator (d. 1944)
- 1922A. M. Rosenthal, Canadian-American journalist and author (d. 2006)
- 1935Faisal II of Iraq (d. 1958)
- 1954Dawn Primarolo, English politician
- 1974Andy Johnson, English-Welsh footballer
- 1988Artur Noga, Polish hurdler
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 2.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1808Outbreak of the Peninsular War: The people of Madrid rise up in rebellion against French occupation. Francisco de Goya later memorializes this event in his painting The Second of May 1808.
- 1812The Siege of Cuautla during the Mexican War of Independence ends with both sides claiming victory after Mexican rebels under José María Morelos y Pavón abandon the city after 72 days under siege by royalist Spanish troops under Félix María Calleja.
- 1829After anchoring nearby, Captain Charles Fremantle of HMS Challenger, declares the Swan River Colony in Australia.
- 1879The Spanish Socialist Workers‘ Party is founded in Casa Labra Pub (city of Madrid) by the historical Spanish workers’leader Pablo Iglesias.
- 1920The first game of the Negro National League baseball is played in Indianapolis.
- 1955Tennessee Williams wins the Pulitzer Prize for Drama for Cat on a Hot Tin Roof.
- 1980Referendum on system of government held in Nepal.
- 1986Chernobyl disaster: The City of Chernobyl is evacuated six days after the disaster
- 1994A bus crashes in Gdańsk, Poland killing 32 people.
- 2004Yelwa massacre ended. It began on 4 February 2004 when armed Muslims attacked the Christians of Yelwa killing more than 78 Christians including at least 48 who were worshipping inside a church compound. More than 630 nomad Muslims were killed by Christians in Nigeria.
View the complete list of historical events for May 2.
Curious about this Tokyo Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 2 and 1926 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sue Thompson, Christine Lakin, Hinton Battle, Ralph Fiennes, Ilya Salmanzadeh, Robert L. Manahan, Mio Takeuchi, Dan Bucatinsky, Kōsuke Kujirai, Reef the Lost Cauze.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 2 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on May 2, 1926.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 14, 1918 – Ingmar Bergman, Swedish director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2007); April 21, 1996 – Tavi Gevinson, American writer and actress, founded ''Rookie Magazine''; June 8, 1941 – Fuzzy Haskins, American singer, guitarist, and producer (The Parliaments and Parliament-Funkadelic).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 916