Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of May 1926 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 2, 1926 was a Sunday and it was the 122nd day of the year 1926. The next time you can reuse your old 1926 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 222 days left before your next birthday. You will be 92 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,381 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,130 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915Doris Fisher
- 1936Engelbert Humperdinck
- 1945Bianca Jagger
- 1952Mari Natsuki
- 1959Alan Best
- 1960Stephen Daldry
- 1972Dwayne Johnson
- 1974Matt Berry
- 1981Rina Satō
- 1991Laurie Duncan
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 2.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 2.
- 1551William Camden, English historian and topographer (d. 1623)
- 1754Vicente Martín y Soler, Spanish composer (d. 1806)
- 1802Heinrich Gustav Magnus, German chemist and physicist (d. 1870)
- 1859Jerome K. Jerome, English author and playwright (d. 1927)
- 1881Alexander Kerensky, Russian lawyer and politician, 10th Prime Minister of Russia (d. 1970)
- 1924Hugh Cortazzi, English soldier, historian, and diplomat, British Ambassador to Japan
- 1931Phil Bruns, American actor and stuntman (d. 2012)
- 1981Matt Murray, English footballer
- 1986Emily Hart, American actress
- 1990Kay Panabaker, American actress and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 2.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1670King Charles II of England grants a permanent charter to the Hudson’s Bay Company to open up the fur trade in North America.
- 1863American Civil War: Stonewall Jackson is wounded by friendly fire while returning to camp after reconnoitering during the Battle of Chancellorsville. He succumbs to pneumonia eight days later.
- 1885Good Housekeeping magazine goes on sale for the first time.
- 1941Following the coup d'état against Iraq Crown Prince 'Abd al-Ilah earlier that year, the United Kingdom launches the Anglo-Iraqi War to restore him to power.
- 1945World War II: Italian Campaign: General Heinrich von Vietinghoff signs the official instrument of surrender of all Wehrmacht forces in Italy.
- 1980Referendum on system of government held in Nepal.
- 1982Falklands War: The British nuclear submarine HMS Conqueror sinks the Argentine cruiser ARA General Belgrano.
- 2004Yelwa massacre ended. It began on 4 February 2004 when armed Muslims attacked the Christians of Yelwa killing more than 78 Christians including at least 48 who were worshipping inside a church compound. More than 630 nomad Muslims were killed by Christians in Nigeria.
- 2008Cyclone Nargis makes landfall in Burma killing over 138,000 people and leaving millions of people homeless.
- 2011Osama bin Laden, the suspected mastermind behind the September 11 attacks and the FBI’s most wanted man is killed by the United States special forces in Abbottabad, Pakistan.
View the complete list of historical events for May 2.
Curious about this Rose Lychee? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 2 and 1926 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Cliff Michelmore, Sandra Dickinson, Douglas Kenney, Sakis Rouvas, Zohar Argov, Yoochun, Marina Sirtis, Michelle Heaton, Billey Shamrock, Rita Coolidge.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 2 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on May 2, 1926.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 8, 1935 – Stratos Dionysiou, Greek singer-songwriter (d. 1990); April 7, 1928 – James Garner, American actor, singer, and producer (d. 2014); December 7, 1950 – Ron Hynes, Canadian singer-songwriter and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 965