Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of May 1986 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 2, 1986 was a Friday and it was the 122nd day of the year 1986. The next time you can reuse your old 1986 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 101 days left before your next birthday. You will be 31 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,222 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 380 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922Serge Reggiani
- 1932Maury Allen
- 1937Lorenzo Music
- 1959Alan Best
- 1962Elizabeth Berridge
- 1962Mitzi Kapture
- 1976Jeff Gutt
- 1981Robert Buckley
- 1983Christa Rigozzi
- 1987Nana Kitade
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 2.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 2.
- 1896Helen of Greece and Denmark (d. 1982)
- 1906Philippe Halsman, Latvian-American photographer (d. 1979)
- 1931Phil Bruns, American actor and stuntman (d. 2012)
- 1942Jacques Rogge, Belgian businessman
- 1946David Suchet, English actor and producer
- 1962Big Boss Man, American wrestler and manager (d. 2004)
- 1979Jason Chimera, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1983Daniel Sordo, Spanish race car driver
- 1988Neftalí Feliz, Dominican baseball player
- 1997Perla Haney-Jardine, Brazilian-American actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 2.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1536Anne Boleyn, Queen of England, is arrested and imprisoned on charges of adultery, incest, treason and witchcraft.
- 1559John Knox returns from exile to Scotland to become the leader of the nascent Scottish Reformation.
- 1672John Maitland becomes Duke of Lauderdale and Earl of March.
- 1885Good Housekeeping magazine goes on sale for the first time.
- 1889Menelik II, Emperor of Ethiopia, signs a treaty of amity with Italy, giving Italy control over Eritrea.
- 1955Tennessee Williams wins the Pulitzer Prize for Drama for Cat on a Hot Tin Roof.
- 1969The British ocean liner Queen Elizabeth 2 departs on her maiden voyage to New York City.
- 1986Chernobyl disaster: The City of Chernobyl is evacuated six days after the disaster
- 1994A bus crashes in Gdańsk, Poland killing 32 people.
- 2004Yelwa massacre ended. It began on 4 February 2004 when armed Muslims attacked the Christians of Yelwa killing more than 78 Christians including at least 48 who were worshipping inside a church compound. More than 630 nomad Muslims were killed by Christians in Nigeria.
View the complete list of historical events for May 2.
Curious about this Lemon Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 2 and 1986 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Maury Povich, Mandy Cho, Jamie Noble, Merlin Santana, Cho Kyuhyun, Pamela Des Barres, Katy Brand, Laurence Harvey, Nathalia Ramos, Jacques Dutronc.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 2 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on May 2, 1986.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Addicted to Love by Robert Palmer as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 3, 1986). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 27, 1949 – Maureen McGovern, American singer and actress; February 21, 1955 – Kelsey Grammer, American actor, singer, director, and producer; August 9, 1991 – Alice Barlow, English actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 904