Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of May 1986 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 2, 1986 was a Friday and it was the 122nd day of the year 1986. The next time you can reuse your old 1986 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 310 days left before your next birthday. You will be 32 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,378 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 385 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922Serge Reggiani
- 1924Theodore Bikel
- 1929Eddie Garcia
- 1931Phil Bruns
- 1932Maury Allen
- 1936Engelbert Humperdinck
- 1952Isla St Clair
- 1962Elizabeth Berridge
- 1994Josh Bolt
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 2.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 2.
- 1695Giovanni Niccolò Servandoni, Italian-French painter and architect (d. 1766)
- 1797Abraham Pineo Gesner, Canadian physician and geologist (d. 1864)
- 1913Aydın Sayılı, Turkish historian and academic (d. 1993)
- 1922A. M. Rosenthal, Canadian-American journalist and author (d. 2006)
- 1923Patrick Hillery, Irish physician and politician, 6th President of Ireland (d. 2008)
- 1972Dwayne Johnson, American-Canadian wrestler, actor, and producer
- 1981Rina Satō, Japanese voice actress and singer
- 1982Timothy Benjamin, Welsh sprinter
- 1985Lily Allen, English singer-songwriter and actress
- 1988Artur Noga, Polish hurdler
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 2.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1230William de Braose is hanged by Prince Llywelyn the Great.
- 1335Otto the Merry, Duke of Austria, becomes Duke of Carinthia.
- 1876The April Uprising breaks out in Bulgaria.
- 1946The “Battle of Alcatraz” takes place; two guards and three inmates are killed.
- 1980Referendum on system of government held in Nepal.
- 1982Falklands War: The British nuclear submarine HMS Conqueror sinks the Argentine cruiser ARA General Belgrano.
- 1989Hungary begins dismantling its border fence with Austria, which allows a number of East Germans to defect.
- 2004Yelwa massacre ended. It began on 4 February 2004 when armed Muslims attacked the Christians of Yelwa killing more than 78 Christians including at least 48 who were worshipping inside a church compound. More than 630 nomad Muslims were killed by Christians in Nigeria.
- 2011Osama bin Laden, the suspected mastermind behind the September 11 attacks and the FBI’s most wanted man is killed by the United States special forces in Abbottabad, Pakistan.
- 2014Two mudslides in Badakhshan, Afghanistan, leave up to 2,500 people missing.
View the complete list of historical events for May 2.
Curious about this Green Lady? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 2 and 1986 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Geraldine Page, Philece Sampler, Claude Dubois, Misaki Momose, Ziana Zain, Ana Cristina, Chelsea Handler, Kim Novak, Luis Ávalos, Serhan Yavaş.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 2 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on May 2, 1986.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Addicted to Love by Robert Palmer as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 3, 1986). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 7, 1943 – Terry Allen, American singer and painter; May 28, 1935 – Anne Reid, English actress; February 17, 1947 – Ben Cramer, Dutch singer and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,043