Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of May 1986 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 2, 1986 was a Friday and it was the 122nd day of the year 1986. The next time you can reuse your old 1986 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 256 days left before your next birthday. You will be 32 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,432 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 387 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915Peggy Mount
- 1930Öztürk Serengil
- 1931Phil Bruns
- 1936Engelbert Humperdinck
- 1950Lou Gramm
- 1959Alan Best
- 1968Hikaru Midorikawa
- 1968Ziana Zain
- 1975David Beckham
- 1978Intars Busulis
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 2.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 2.
- 1890E. E. Smith, American engineer and author (d. 1965)
- 1935Luis Suárez Miramontes, Spanish footballer and manager
- 1941Bruce Cameron, Scottish bishop
- 1947James Dyson, English businessman, founded the Dyson Company
- 1952Mari Natsuki, Japanese actress, singer, and dancer
- 1955Donatella Versace, Italian fashion designer
- 1966Uwe Freiler, German footballer
- 1977Jan Fitschen, German runner
- 1983Ove Vanebo, Norwegian politician
- 1985David Nugent, English footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 2.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1335Otto the Merry, Duke of Austria, becomes Duke of Carinthia.
- 1559John Knox returns from exile to Scotland to become the leader of the nascent Scottish Reformation.
- 1611The King James Bible is published for the first time in London, England, by printer Robert Barker.
- 1812The Siege of Cuautla during the Mexican War of Independence ends with both sides claiming victory after Mexican rebels under José María Morelos y Pavón abandon the city after 72 days under siege by royalist Spanish troops under Félix María Calleja.
- 1932Comedian Jack Benny’s radio show airs for the first time.
- 1972In the early morning hours a fire breaks out at the Sunshine Mine located between Kellogg and Wallace, ID, killing 91 workers.
- 1995During the Croatian War of Independence, the Army of the Republic of Serb Krajina fires cluster bombs at Zagreb, killing seven and wounding over 175 civilians.
- 1998The European Central Bank is founded in Brussels in order to define and execute the European Union’s monetary policy.
- 1999Panamanian election, 1999: Mireya Moscoso becomes the first woman to be elected President of Panama.
- 2008Chaitén Volcano begins erupting in Chile, forcing the evacuation of more than 4,500 people.
View the complete list of historical events for May 2.
Curious about this Cool Blue Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 2 and 1986 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kellie Pickler, Uwe Boll, Soledad Fandiño, Don Siegel, Eric Kripke, Kristin Cavallari, Brooke Vincent, Nicholas Courtney, Steve Harvey, Amina Claudine Myers.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 2 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on May 2, 1986.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Addicted to Love by Robert Palmer as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 3, 1986). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 8, 1975 – Harris Jayaraj, Indian composer and producer; March 11, 1971 – Johnny Knoxville, American actor, stuntman, and producer; February 25, 1986 – Oliver Phelps, English actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,069