Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of May 1986 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 2, 1986 was a Friday and it was the 122nd day of the year 1986. The next time you can reuse your old 1986 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 4 days left before your next birthday. You will be 31 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,319 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 383 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915Peggy Mount
- 1921Satyajit Ray
- 1922Serge Reggiani
- 1925John Neville
- 1929Eddie Garcia
- 1948Larry Gatlin
- 1952Mari Natsuki
- 1962Jimmy White
- 1962Mitzi Kapture
- 1968Hikaru Midorikawa
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 2.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 2.
- 1860John Scott Haldane, Scottish physiologist, physician, and academic (d. 1936)
- 1879James F. Byrnes, American stenographer and politician, 49th United States Secretary of State (d. 1972)
- 1913Pietro Frua, Italian coachbuilders and car designers (d. 1983)
- 1929Eddie Garcia, Filipino actor and director
- 1945Gene Deckerhoff, American sportscaster
- 1946David Suchet, English actor and producer
- 1948Larry Gatlin, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor (The Imperials)
- 1954Stephen Venables, English mountaineer and author
- 1975Eva Santolaria, Spanish actress
- 1989Jeanette Pohlen, American basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 2.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1559John Knox returns from exile to Scotland to become the leader of the nascent Scottish Reformation.
- 1866Peruvian defenders fight off the Spanish fleet at the Battle of Callao.
- 1932Comedian Jack Benny’s radio show airs for the first time.
- 1945World War II: Italian Campaign: General Heinrich von Vietinghoff signs the official instrument of surrender of all Wehrmacht forces in Italy.
- 1945World War II: The US 82nd Airborne Division liberates Wöbbelin concentration camp finding 1000 dead prisoners, most of whom starved to death.
- 1955Tennessee Williams wins the Pulitzer Prize for Drama for Cat on a Hot Tin Roof.
- 1999Panamanian election, 1999: Mireya Moscoso becomes the first woman to be elected President of Panama.
- 2000President Bill Clinton announces that accurate GPS access would no longer be restricted to the United States military.
- 2011Osama bin Laden, the suspected mastermind behind the September 11 attacks and the FBI’s most wanted man is killed by the United States special forces in Abbottabad, Pakistan.
- 2012A pastel version of The Scream, by Norwegian painter Edvard Munch, sells for $120 million in a New York City auction, setting a new world record for a work of art at auction.
View the complete list of historical events for May 2.
Curious about this Grape? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 2 and 1986 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Paul Junger Witt, Donna Hightower, Meghan Markle, Kathy Hilton, John Farnham, Denzel Whitaker, Avril Lavigne, Norman Whitfield, Claudia Black, Danny Kaye.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 2 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on May 2, 1986.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Addicted to Love by Robert Palmer as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 3, 1986). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 6, 1931 – Mike Nichols, German-American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2014); December 26, 1944 – Jane Lapotaire, English actress and singer; September 3, 1964 – Nigel Rhodes, English actor and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 945