Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of May 1986 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 2, 1986 was a Friday and it was the 122nd day of the year 1986. The next time you can reuse your old 1986 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 72 days left before your next birthday. You will be 31 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,251 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 381 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922Serge Reggiani
- 1931Phil Bruns
- 1936Norma Aleandro
- 1945Judge Dread
- 1946David Suchet
- 1962Jimmy White
- 1981Rina Satō
- 1981Robert Buckley
- 1983Christa Rigozzi
- 1997Perla Haney-Jardine
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 2.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 2.
- 1533Philip II, Duke of Brunswick-Grubenhagen (d. 1596)
- 1923Patrick Hillery, Irish physician and politician, 6th President of Ireland (d. 2008)
- 1929Link Wray, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 2005)
- 1941Clay Carroll, American baseball player
- 1945Goldy McJohn, Canadian keyboard player (Steppenwolf, The Mynah Birds, and The Sparrows)
- 1952Mari Natsuki, Japanese actress, singer, and dancer
- 1954Dawn Primarolo, English politician
- 1955Donatella Versace, Italian fashion designer
- 1968Jeff Agoos, Swiss-American soccer player, manager, and sportscaster
- 1990Kay Panabaker, American actress and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 2.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1335Otto the Merry, Duke of Austria, becomes Duke of Carinthia.
- 1670King Charles II of England grants a permanent charter to the Hudson’s Bay Company to open up the fur trade in North America.
- 1879The Spanish Socialist Workers‘ Party is founded in Casa Labra Pub (city of Madrid) by the historical Spanish workers’leader Pablo Iglesias.
- 1885Good Housekeeping magazine goes on sale for the first time.
- 1885Cree and Assiniboine warriors win the Battle of Cut Knife, their largest victory over Canadian forces during the North-West Rebellion.
- 1945World War II: The US 82nd Airborne Division liberates Wöbbelin concentration camp finding 1000 dead prisoners, most of whom starved to death.
- 1946The “Battle of Alcatraz” takes place; two guards and three inmates are killed.
- 1963Berthold Seliger launches a rocket with three stages and a maximum flight altitude of more than 100 kilometres near Cuxhaven. It is the only sounding rocket developed in Germany.
- 1986Chernobyl disaster: The City of Chernobyl is evacuated six days after the disaster
- 2008Chaitén Volcano begins erupting in Chile, forcing the evacuation of more than 4,500 people.
View the complete list of historical events for May 2.
Curious about this Vanilla Strawberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 2 and 1986 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Taylor Hicks, Michel Martelly, Woolly Wolstenholme, Anita Doth, Misato Fukuen, J. B. Blanc, Jason Beghe, Lionel Rose, Stephen DeRosa, William Holden.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 2 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on May 2, 1986.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Addicted to Love by Robert Palmer as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 3, 1986). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 31, 1944 – Jos LeDuc, Canadian-American wrestler and actor (d. 1999); August 6, 1920 – Selma Diamond, Canadian-American actress and screenwriter (d. 1985); August 21, 1986 – Brooks Wheelan, American comedian and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 932