Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of May 1908 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 20, 1908 was a Wednesday and it was the 141st day of the year 1908. The next time you can reuse your old 1908 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 326 days left before your next birthday. You will be 110 years old when that day comes. There have been 39,851 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,349 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1848Howard Vernon
- 1950Andy Johns
- 1955Zbigniew Preisner
- 1956Dean Butler
- 1959Israel Kamakawiwoʻole
- 1966Mindy Cohn
- 1967Gabriele Muccino
- 1981Rachel Platten
- 1982Jack Anthony
- 1983Manchu Manoj
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 20.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 20.
- 1663William Bradford, English-American printer (d. 1752)
- 1776Simon Fraser, American-Canadian fur trader and explorer (d. 1862)
- 1882Sigrid Undset, Danish-Norwegian author and translator, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1949)
- 1899Aleksandr Deyneka, Russian painter and sculptor (d. 1969)
- 1924David Chavchavadze, English-American CIA officer and author (d. 2014)
- 1951Thomas Woodcock, English genealogist and academic
- 1959Israel Kamakawiwoʻole, American singer-songwriter and ukulele player (Makaha Sons of Ni'ihau) (d. 1997)
- 1969Road Dogg, American wrestler, producer, and soldier
- 1982Petr Čech, Czech footballer
- 1983Michaela McManus, American actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 20.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 526An earthquake kills about 250,000 people in what is now Syria and Antiochia.
- 1609Shakespeare’s sonnets are first published in London, perhaps illicitly, by the publisher Thomas Thorpe.
- 1775Mecklenburg Declaration of Independence is signed in Charlotte, North Carolina
- 1840York Minster is badly damaged by fire.
- 1902Cuba gains independence from the United States. Tomás Estrada Palma becomes the country’s first President.
- 1908Budi Utomo organization is founded in Dutch East Indies, beginning the Indonesian National Awakening.
- 1940The Holocaust: The first prisoners arrive at a new concentration camp at Auschwitz.
- 1941World War II: Battle of Crete: German paratroops invade Crete.
- 1965PIA Flight 705, a Pakistan International Airlines Boeing 720-040B, crashes while descending to land at Cairo International Airport, killing 121 of the 127 passengers and crew.
- 1990The first post-Communist presidential and parliamentary elections are held in Romania.
View the complete list of historical events for May 20.
Curious about this Lanzones Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 20 and 1908 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lloyd Bochner, Marjorie Lord, Kevin Peter Hall, Paul Geremia, Simone de Oliveira, Cody Christian, Marina Kuroki, Jehanne d'Alcy, Aaron Paul, John Morgan.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 20 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on May 20, 1908.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 26, 1984 – Melissa Marty, Puerto Rician model and actress; July 4, 1997 – Jason Spevack, Canadian actor, producer, and screenwriter; January 26, 1974 – Rokia Traoré, Malian singer-songwriter and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 974