Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of May 1908 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 20, 1908 was a Wednesday and it was the 141st day of the year 1908. The next time you can reuse your old 1908 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 273 days left before your next birthday. You will be 110 years old when that day comes. There have been 39,904 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,351 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1927David Hedison
- 1944Joe Cocker
- 1959Susan Cowsill
- 1969Road Dogg
- 1972Tina Hobley
- 1986Louisa Krause
- 1986Robert Emms
- 1988Nathaniel Brown
- 1988Robin Juhkental
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 20.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 20.
- 1897Malcolm Nokes, English hammer and discus thrower (d. 1986)
- 1901Max Euwe, Dutch chess player, mathematician, and author (d. 1981)
- 1929Ahmed Hamdi, Egyptian general and engineer (d. 1973)
- 1939John David Bingham Younger, Scottish politician, Lord Lieutenant of Tweeddale
- 1949Michèle Roberts, English author and poet
- 1965Ted Allen, American television host and author
- 1971Tony Stewart, American race car driver
- 1981Sean Conlon, English singer-songwriter (Five)
- 1982Petr Čech, Czech footballer
- 1992AJ Muhlach, Filipino actor, singer, and dancer (XLR8)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 20.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1498Portuguese explorer Vasco da Gama discovers the sea route to India when he arrives at Kozhikode (previously known as Calicut), India.
- 1775Mecklenburg Declaration of Independence is signed in Charlotte, North Carolina
- 1840York Minster is badly damaged by fire.
- 1862U.S. President Abraham Lincoln signs the Homestead Act into law.
- 1873Levi Strauss and Jacob Davis receive a U.S. patent for blue jeans with copper rivets.
- 1891History of cinema: The first public display of Thomas Edison’s prototype kinetoscope.
- 1916The Saturday Evening Post publishes its first cover with a Norman Rockwell painting (Boy with Baby Carriage).
- 1927Treaty of Jeddah: The United Kingdom recognizes the sovereignty of King Ibn Saud in the Kingdoms of Hejaz and Nejd, which later merge to become the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- 1948Chiang Kai-shek is elected as the first President of the Republic of China.
- 2013An EF5 tornado strikes the Oklahoma City suburb of Moore, killing 24 people and injuring 377 others.
View the complete list of historical events for May 20.
Curious about this Vanilla Mountain Blue? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 20 and 1908 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bonnie Franklin, Mimi Kok, Jacky Cheung, Ksenia Solo, Steve Taylor, Keiko Takahashi, Iben Hjejle, Mio Takeuchi, Jen Da Silva, Sukhwinder Singh.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 20 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on May 20, 1908.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 16, 1927 – Edie Adams, American actress and singer (d. 2008); June 28, 1946 – Bruce Davison, American actor and director; May 16, 1951 – Jonathan Richman, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Modern Lovers).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 995