Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of May 1958 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
May 21, 1958 was a Wednesday and it was the 141st day of the year 1958. The next time you can reuse your old 1958 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 125 days left before your next birthday. You will be 59 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,425 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 726 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1928Alice Drummond
- 1954Janice Karman
- 1957Judge Reinhold
- 1963Richard Appel
- 1965Josh Richman
- 1976Deron Miller
- 1981Kaori Shimizu
- 1986Konstantinos Argyros
- 1991Sarah Ramos
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 21.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 21.
- 1799Mary Anning, English paleontologist (d. 1847)
- 1901Sam Jaffe, American film producer and agent (d. 2000)
- 1949Rosalind Plowright, English soprano
- 1962David Crumb, American composer and educator
- 1969Brian Statham, English footballer
- 1977Quinton Fortune, South African footballer and coach
- 1978Jamaal Magloire, Canadian basketball player and coach
- 1986Mario Mandžukić, Croatian footballer
- 1988Claire Cashmore, English swimmer
- 1994Tom Daley, English diver
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 21.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1851Slavery is abolished in Colombia, South America.
- 1864American Civil War: The Battle of Spotsylvania Court House ends.
- 1864Russia declares an end to the Russo-Circassian War and many Circassians are forced into exile. The day is designated the Circassian Day of Mourning.
- 1924University of Chicago students Richard Loeb and Nathan Leopold, Jr. murder 14-year-old Bobby Franks in a “thrill killing”.
- 1961American civil rights movement: Alabama Governor John Malcolm Patterson declares martial law in an attempt to restore order after race riots break out.
- 1976The Yuba City bus disaster occurs in Martinez, California. Twenty-nine are killed making it the deadliest road accident in U.S. history.
- 1991Mengistu Haile Mariam, president of the People’s Democratic Republic of Ethiopia, flees Ethiopia, effectively bringing the Ethiopian Civil War to an end.
- 1992After 30 seasons Johnny Carson hosted his penultimate episode and last featuring guests (Robin Williams and Bette Midler) of The Tonight Show.
- 2001French Taubira law is enacted, officially recognizing the Atlantic slave trade and slavery as crimes against humanity.
- 2012A suicide bombing kills more than 120 people in Sana'a, Yemen.
View the complete list of historical events for May 21.
Curious about this Heavenly Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 21 and 1958 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kıvanç Tatlıtuğ, Brad Roberts, Paul Hébert, Orhan Ölmez, Ellen ten Damme, Tim Reynolds, Eric Woolfson, Rosemary Ashe, Erica Carlson, Twink Caplan.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 21 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on May 21, 1958.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 14, 1970 – Meredith Salenger, American actress; February 20, 1984 – Keisuke Koide. Japanese actor; June 1, 1925 – Marie Knight, American singer (d. 2009).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 860