Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of May 1958 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 21, 1958 was a Wednesday and it was the 141st day of the year 1958. The next time you can reuse your old 1958 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 297 days left before your next birthday. You will be 60 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,618 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 732 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1923Evelyn Ward
- 1924Peggy Cass
- 1951Al Franken
- 1954Marc Ribot
- 1968Lauren Hays
- 1972Brett Tucker
- 1972The Notorious B.I.G.
- 1982Brian Klemm
- 1986Park Sojin
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 21.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 21.
- 1920Forrest White, American businessman, co-founded the Music Man Company (d. 1994)
- 1924Peggy Cass, American actress (d. 1999)
- 1929Larance Marable, American drummer (d. 2012)
- 1929Robert Welch, English silversmith and industrial designer (d. 2000)
- 1938Lee “Shot” Williams, American singer (d. 2011)
- 1954Marc Ribot, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Bar Kokhba Sextet)
- 1958Michael Crick, English journalist and author
- 1981Craig Anderson, American ice hockey player
- 1986Park Sojin, South Korean singer-songwriter and dancer (Girl’s Day)
- 1988Kaire Leibak, Estonian triple jumper
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 21.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1085The Swedish town of Helsingborg is founded.
- 1502The island of Saint Helena is discovered by the Portuguese explorer João da Nova.
- 1809The first day of the Battle of Aspern-Essling between the Austrian army led by Archduke Charles and the French army led by Napoleon I of France sees the French attack across the Danube held.
- 1864American Civil War: The Battle of Spotsylvania Court House ends.
- 1864The Ionian Islands reunite with Greece.
- 1946Physicist Louis Slotin is fatally irradiated in a criticality incident during an experiment with the demon core at Los Alamos National Laboratory.
- 1969Civil unrest in Rosario, Argentina, known as Rosariazo, following the death of a 15-year-old student.
- 1991Former Indian Prime Minister Rajiv Gandhi is assassinated by a female suicide bomber near Madras.
- 1991Mengistu Haile Mariam, president of the People’s Democratic Republic of Ethiopia, flees Ethiopia, effectively bringing the Ethiopian Civil War to an end.
- 2003An earthquake hits northern Algeria, killing more than 2,000 people.
View the complete list of historical events for May 21.
Curious about this Vanilla Mountain Blue? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 21 and 1958 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Atsushi Hashimoto, Fatih Kısaparmak, Rip Taylor, Herman Finkers, Carl Douglas, Jenny Twitchell Kempton, Athena Lundberg, Lance Broadway, George Layton, Camryn.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 21 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on May 21, 1958.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 9, 1992 – Tyler James Williams, American actor and singer; November 20, 1992 – Yen Santos, Filipino actress; September 18, 1972 – Michael Landes, American actor and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 996