Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of May 1958 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
May 21, 1958 was a Wednesday and it was the 141st day of the year 1958. The next time you can reuse your old 1958 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 53 days left before your next birthday. You will be 59 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,497 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 728 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1901Sam Jaffe
- 1904Robert Montgomery
- 1915Cathleen Cordell
- 1918Dennis Day
- 1920Anthony Steel
- 1951Al Franken
- 1957Judge Reinhold
- 1965Josh Richman
- 1989Emily Robins
- 1991Sarah Ramos
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 21.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 21.
- 1755Alfred Moore, American lawyer and judge (d. 1810)
- 1901Sam Jaffe, American film producer and agent (d. 2000)
- 1902Anatole Litvak, Ukrainian-American director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1974)
- 1920Bill Barber, American tuba player and educator (d. 2007)
- 1928Alice Drummond, American actress
- 1960Vladimir Salnikov, Russian swimmer
- 1969Brian Statham, English footballer
- 1970Brigita Bukovec, Slovenian hurdler
- 1978Max B, American rapper and songwriter
- 1980Chris Raab, American actor and stuntman
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 21.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1871French troops invade the Paris Commune and engage its residents in street fighting. By the close of “Bloody Week”, some 20,000 communards have been killed and 38,000 arrested.
- 1904The Fédération Internationale de Football Association (FIFA) is founded in Paris.
- 1937A Soviet station, North Pole-1, becomes the first scientific research settlement to operate on the drift ice of the Arctic Ocean.
- 1951The opening of the Ninth Street Show, otherwise known as the 9th Street Art Exhibition: A gathering of a number of notable artists, and the stepping-out of the post war New York avant-garde, collectively known as the New York School.
- 1972Michelangelo’s Pietà in St. Peter’s Basilica in Rome is damaged by a vandal, the mentally disturbed Hungarian geologist Laszlo Toth.
- 1981Irish Republican hunger strikers Raymond McCreesh and Patsy O'Hara die on hunger strike in Maze prison.
- 1982Falklands War: A British amphibious assault during Operation Sutton leads to the Battle of San Carlos.
- 2012A bus accident near Himara, Albania kills 13 people and injures 21 others.
- 2012A suicide bombing kills more than 120 people in Sana'a, Yemen.
- 2014The National September 11 Museum opens to the public.
View the complete list of historical events for May 21.
Curious about this Vanilla Green Tea Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 21 and 1958 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Madison Davenport, Steve Jocz, Demy, Rui En, Luciano Pavarotti, Amir Blumenfeld, Joyce Jimenez, Alice Braga, Akira Maeda, Jonny Lang.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 21 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on May 21, 1958.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 24, 1982 – Fala Chen, Chinese-American actress and singer; July 16, 1939 – Corin Redgrave, English actor and activist (d. 2010); March 4, 1934 – Barbara McNair, American singer and actress (d. 2007).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 878