Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 24th of May 1941 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
May 24, 1941 was a Saturday and it was the 144th day of the year 1941. The next time you can reuse your old 1941 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 31 days left before your next birthday. You will be 76 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,728 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 939 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1914Lilli Palmer
- 1926Stanley Baxter
- 1931Michael Lonsdale
- 1937Timothy Brown
- 1938Prince Buster
- 1952Sybil Danning
- 1967Tamer Karadağlı
- 1981Sayaka Ando
- 1988Kimberley Crossman
- 1991Erika Umeda
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 24.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 24.
- 1544William Gilbert, English physician, physicist, and astronomer (d. 1603)
- 1916Roden Cutler, Australian lieutenant and politician, 32nd Governor of New South Wales (d. 2002)
- 1932James Anderton, English police officer
- 1941Patricia Hollis, Baroness Hollis of Heigham, English academic and politician
- 1946Tansu Çiller Turkish economist and politician, 22nd Prime Minister of Turkey
- 1956Larry Blackmon, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actor (Cameo and Black Ivory)
- 1967Carlos Hernández, Venezuelan-American baseball player and manager
- 1969Jacob Rees-Mogg, English politician
- 1978Elijah Burke, American wrestler
- 1992Ryan Leonard, English footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 24.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1883The Brooklyn Bridge in New York City is opened to traffic after 14 years of construction.
- 1921The trial of Sacco and Vanzetti opens.
- 1940Igor Sikorsky performs the first successful single-rotor helicopter flight.
- 1943The Holocaust: Josef Mengele becomes chief medical officer of the Auschwitz concentration camp.
- 1956The first Eurovision Song Contest is held in Lugano, Switzerland.
- 1967Egypt imposes a blockade and siege of the Red Sea coast of Israel.
- 1968FLQ separatists bomb the U.S. consulate in Quebec City.
- 1988Section 28 of the United Kingdom’s Local Government Act 1988, a controversial amendment stating that a local authority cannot intentionally promote homosexuality, is enacted.
- 1999The International Criminal Tribunal for the former Yugoslavia in The Hague, Netherlands indicts Slobodan Milošević and four others for war crimes and crimes against humanity committed in Kosovo.
- 2014At least 3 people are killed in a shooting at the Jewish Museum of Belgium in Brussels, Belgium
View the complete list of historical events for May 24.
Curious about this Lemon Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 24 and 1941 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Robert Lloyd, Dieter Moebius, Andy Breckman, Lucy Doraine, Ingrid Bergman, Marshall Bell, Sheila Larken, Alejandro Millán, Peter Tägtgren, Türkan Şoray.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 24 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on May 24, 1941.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 17, 1972 – Jennifer Garner, American actress and producer; April 18, 1982 – Blair Late, American singer-songwriter and journalist (B3); August 10, 1967 – Lorraine Pearson, English singer and author (Five Star).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 865