Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 24th of May 1941 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 24, 1941 was a Saturday and it was the 144th day of the year 1941. The next time you can reuse your old 1941 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 240 days left before your next birthday. You will be 77 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,884 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 944 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1931Michael Lonsdale
- 1938Tommy Chong
- 1944Patti LaBelle
- 1945Priscilla Presley
- 1947Mike De Leon
- 1952Sybil Danning
- 1967Eric Close
- 1981Markéta Jánská
- 1988Kimberley Crossman
- 1990Catalina Artusi
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 24.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 24.
- 1836Joseph Rowntree, English businessman and philanthropist (d. 1925)
- 1854John Riley Banister, American police officer (d. 1918)
- 1855Arthur Wing Pinero, English actor, director, and playwright (d. 1934)
- 1937Maryvonne Dupureur, French runner and educator (d. 2008)
- 1946Irena Szewińska, Russian-Polish sprinter
- 1960Kristin Scott Thomas, English-French actress and singer
- 1971Kris Draper, Canadian ice hockey player and manager
- 1973Rodrigo, Argentinian singer-songwriter (d. 2000)
- 1974Magnus Manske, German biochemist and computer programmer, developed MediaWiki
- 1988Artem Anisimov, Russian ice hockey player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 24.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1276Magnus Ladulås is crowned King of Sweden in Uppsala Cathedral.
- 1487The ten-year-old Lambert Simnel is crowned in Christ Church Cathedral in Dublin, Ireland, with the name of Edward VI in a bid to threaten King Henry VII’s reign.
- 1595Nomenclator of Leiden University Library appears, the first printed catalog of an institutional library.
- 1813South American independence leader Simón Bolívar enters Mérida, leading the invasion of Venezuela, and is proclaimed El Libertador (“The Liberator”).
- 1832The First Kingdom of Greece is declared in the London Conference.
- 1935The first night game in Major League Baseball history is played in Cincinnati, Ohio, with the Cincinnati Reds beating the Philadelphia Phillies 2–1 at Crosley Field.
- 1958United Press International is formed through a merger of the United Press and the International News Service.
- 1976The Judgment of Paris takes place in France, launching California as a worldwide force in the production of quality wine.
- 2001Mountaineering: Temba Tsheri, a 16-year-old Sherpa, becomes the youngest person to climb to the top of Mount Everest.
- 2001The Versailles wedding hall disaster in Jerusalem, Israel kills 23 and injures over 200.
View the complete list of historical events for May 24.
Curious about this Empyrean Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 24 and 1941 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ji Hyun-woo, Chespirito, Josey Scott, Morgan Pehme, Kristina Olsen, Chaka Khan, Franco Califano, Zalman King, Donny Alamsyah, Allison Harvard.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 24 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on May 24, 1941.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 8, 1981 – Elizabeth Whitmere, Canadian actress and screenwriter; December 27, 1948 – Gérard Depardieu, French actor, singer, and producer; December 1, 1968 – Justin Chadwick, English actor and director.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 932