Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 24th of May 2000 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 24, 2000 was a Wednesday and it was the 145th day of the year 2000. The next time you can reuse your old 2000 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 278 days left before your next birthday. You will be 18 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,296 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 213 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Maria Michi
- 1925Mai Zetterling
- 1947Mike De Leon
- 1949Jim Broadbent
- 1960Doug Jones
- 1960Kristin Scott Thomas
- 1965Shinichirō Watanabe
- 1967Dana Ashbrook
- 1981Markéta Jánská
- 1992Travis T. Flory
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 24.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 24.
- 1689Daniel Finch, 8th Earl of Winchilsea, English politician, Lord President of the Council (d. 1769)
- 1819Queen Victoria of the United Kingdom (d. 1901)
- 1875Robert Garrett, American discus thrower and shot putter (d. 1961)
- 1902Sylvia Daoust, Canadian sculptor (d. 2004)
- 1914Giuseppe Valdengo, Italian actor and singer (d. 2007)
- 1949Hubert Birkenmeier, German-American soccer player and coach
- 1973Hallgeir Pedersen, Norwegian guitarist
- 1982DaMarcus Beasley, American soccer player
- 1990Joey Logano, American race car driver
- 1993Rait-Riivo Laane, Estonian basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 24.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1218The Fifth Crusade leaves Acre for Egypt.
- 1626Peter Minuit buys Manhattan.
- 1738John Wesley is converted, essentially launching the Methodist movement; the day is celebrated annually by Methodists as Aldersgate Day and a church service is generally held on the preceding Sunday.
- 1798The Irish Rebellion of 1798 led by the United Irishmen against British rule begins.
- 1960Following the 1960 Valdivia earthquake, the largest ever recorded earthquake, Cordón Caulle begins to erupt.
- 1962Project Mercury: American astronaut Scott Carpenter orbits the Earth three times in the Aurora 7 space capsule.
- 1968FLQ separatists bomb the U.S. consulate in Quebec City.
- 1970The drilling of the Kola Superdeep Borehole begins in the Soviet Union.
- 1994Four men convicted of bombing the World Trade Center in New York in 1993 are each sentenced to 240 years in prison.
- 2014At least 3 people are killed in a shooting at the Jewish Museum of Belgium in Brussels, Belgium
View the complete list of historical events for May 24.
Curious about this Rainbow Pop? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 24 and 2000 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Melissa Benoist, Lester Flatt, Stephen Schwartz, Roger Daltrey, Adán Sánchez, Wallace Ford, John Gale, Jacques Gamblin, Candan Erçetin, Silvia Abascal.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 24 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on May 24, 2000.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Maria Maria by Santana featuring The Product G&B as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 27, 2000). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 18, 1942 – Nick Tate, Australian actor and director; December 7, 1987 – Aaron Carter, American singer-songwriter, dancer, and actor; March 22, 1943 – George Benson, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Fuse One).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,052