Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 24th of May 2000 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 24, 2000 was a Wednesday and it was the 145th day of the year 2000. The next time you can reuse your old 2000 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 332 days left before your next birthday. You will be 18 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,242 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 211 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1900Eduardo De Filippo
- 1921Maria Michi
- 1932Arnold Wesker
- 1935Rusty York
- 1945Priscilla Presley
- 1960Doug Jones
- 1965Shinichirō Watanabe
- 1974Sébastien Foucan
- 1986Jordan Metcalfe
- 1993Oliver Davis
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 24.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 24.
- 1887Mick Mannock, Irish soldier and pilot, Victoria Cross recipient (d. 1918)
- 1902Lionel Conacher, Canadian football player and politician (d. 1954)
- 1937Roger Peterson, American pilot (d. 1959)
- 1942Ichirō Ozawa, Japanese lawyer and politician, Japanese Minister of Home Affairs
- 1943Gary Burghoff, American actor and singer
- 1944Patti LaBelle, American singer-songwriter and actress (Labelle)
- 1945Terry Callier, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 2012)
- 1967Andrey Borodin, Russian-English economist and businessman
- 1973Rodrigo, Argentinian singer-songwriter (d. 2000)
- 1985Tim Bridgman, English race car driver
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 24.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1595Nomenclator of Leiden University Library appears, the first printed catalog of an institutional library.
- 1626Peter Minuit buys Manhattan.
- 1689The English Parliament passes the Act of Toleration protecting Protestants. Roman Catholics are intentionally excluded.
- 1832The First Kingdom of Greece is declared in the London Conference.
- 1844Samuel Morse sends the message “What hath God wrought” (a biblical quotation, Numbers 23:23) from the Old Supreme Court Chamber in the United States Capitol to his assistant, Alfred Vail, in Baltimore, Maryland, to inaugurate the first telegraph line.
- 1961American civil rights movement: Freedom Riders are arrested in Jackson, Mississippi, for “disturbing the peace” after disembarking from their bus.
- 1968FLQ separatists bomb the U.S. consulate in Quebec City.
- 1992The last Thai dictator, General Suchinda Kraprayoon, resigns following pro-democracy protests.
- 2002Russia and the United States sign the Moscow Treaty.
- 2014At least 3 people are killed in a shooting at the Jewish Museum of Belgium in Brussels, Belgium
View the complete list of historical events for May 24.
Curious about this Blue Raspberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 24 and 2000 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Juicy J, Tiffany Espensen, Silvia Abascal, Luke Haines, Michael Trevino, Lionel Rose, Monica Bîrlădeanu, Jim Lowe, Steve McQueen, Stephen DeRosa.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 24 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on May 24, 2000.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Maria Maria by Santana featuring The Product G&B as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 27, 2000). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 25, 1972 – Karan Johar, Indian actor, director, producer, and screenwriter; April 28, 1984 – Toshiyuki Toyonaga, Japanese voice actor, actor, and singer-songwriter; September 25, 1963 – Tate Donovan, American actor and director.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,053