Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 25th of May 1970 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 0 minutes. Enjoy!
May 25, 1970 was a Monday and it was the 145th day of the year 1970. The next time you can reuse your old 1970 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 91 days left before your next birthday. You will be 47 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,076 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 578 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1917Steve Cochran
- 1929Warren Frost
- 1936Tom T. Hall
- 1944Frank Oz
- 1944Pierre Bachelet
- 1955Connie Sellecca
- 1959Julian Clary
- 1969Anne Heche
- 1976Cillian Murphy
- 1991Jillian Wheeler
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 25.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 25.
- 1856Louis Franchet d'Espèrey, Algerian-French general (d. 1942)
- 1916Brian Dickson, Canadian captain, lawyer, and politician, 15th Chief Justice of Canada (d. 1998)
- 1926David Wynne, English sculptor and painter (d. 2014)
- 1927Norman Petty, American singer-songwriter, pianist, and producer (d. 1984)
- 1927Robert Ludlum, American soldier and author (d. 2001)
- 1948Bülent Arınç, Turkish lawyer and politician, Deputy Prime Minister of Turkey
- 1958Zahida Manzoor, English businesswoman
- 1967Mark Rosewater, American screenwriter and illustrator
- 1982Jason Kubel, American baseball player
- 1991Jillian Wheeler, American singer-songwriter and actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 25.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1798United Irishmen Rebellion: Battle of Carlow begins; executions of suspected rebels at Carnew and at Dunlavin Green take place.
- 1895The Republic of Formosa is formed, with Tang Ching-sung as its president.
- 1926Sholom Schwartzbard assassinates Symon Petliura, the head of the government of the Ukrainian People’s Republic, which is in government-in-exile in Paris.
- 1955In the United States, a night-time F5 tornado strikes the small city of Udall, Kansas, killing 80 and injuring 273. It is the deadliest tornado to ever occur in the state and the 23rd deadliest in the U.S.
- 1961Apollo program: U.S. President John F. Kennedy announces before a special joint session of the Congress his goal to initiate a project to put a “man on the Moon” before the end of the decade.
- 1973HNS Velos, while participating in a NATO exercise and in order to protest against the dictatorship in Greece, anchored at Fiumicino, Italy, refusing to return to Greece.
- 1977Star Wars is released in theaters, inspiring the Jediism religion and Geek Pride Day holiday.
- 1979American Airlines Flight 191: In Chicago, a McDonnell Douglas DC-10 crashes during takeoff at O'Hare International Airport killing all 271 on board and two people on the ground.
- 1979Etan Patz, who is six years old, disappears from the street just two blocks away from his home in New York City, prompting an international search for the child, and causing the U.S. President Ronald Reagan to designate May 25 as National Missing Children’s Day (in 1983).
- 1997A military coup in Sierra Leone replaces President Ahmad Tejan Kabbah with Major Johnny Paul Koromah.
View the complete list of historical events for May 25.
Curious about this Green Apple Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 25 and 1970 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dee Dee Bridgewater, La Belle Otero, Danneel Harris, Peter Lupus, Daniel Brühl, Sheilah Graham Westbrook, Kaoru Kobayashi, Atsushi Maruyama, Stephanie Cayo, Bill Pullman.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 25 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on May 25, 1970.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Everything Is Beautiful by Ray Stevens as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 30, 1970). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 5, 1922 – James Noble, American actor and producer; March 27, 1914 – Budd Schulberg, American author, screenwriter, and producer (d. 2009); November 27, 1973 – Samantha Harris, American model and television host.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,042