Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of May 1903 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
May 3, 1903 was a Sunday and it was the 123rd day of the year 1903. The next time you can reuse your old 1903 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 70 days left before your next birthday. You will be 114 years old when that day comes. There have been 41,569 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,408 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1887Marika Kotopouli
- 1921Sugar Ray Robinson
- 1960Amy Steel
- 1969Amy Ryan
- 1970Marie-Soleil Tougas
- 1970Suzi Perry
- 1985Meagan Tandy
- 1990Miranda Chartrand
- 1991Bela Padilla
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 3.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 3.
- 1761August von Kotzebue, German playwright and author (d. 1819)
- 1764Princess Élisabeth of France (d. 1794)
- 1903Bing Crosby, American singer and actor (The Rhythm Boys) (d. 1977)
- 1919John Cullen Murphy, American soldier and illustrator (d. 2004)
- 1921Sugar Ray Robinson, American boxer and actor (d. 1989)
- 1931Vasily Rudenkov, Belarusian hammer thrower (d. 1982)
- 1965Ignatius Aphrem II, Syrian patriarch
- 1978Christian Annan, Ghanaian-Hong Kong footballer
- 1979Genevieve Nnaji, Nigerian actress and singer
- 1982Igor Olshansky, Ukrainian-American football player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 3.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1491Kongo monarch Nkuwu Nzinga is baptised by Portuguese missionaries, adopting the baptismal name of João I.
- 1837The University of Athens is founded in Athens, Greece.
- 1901The Great Fire of 1901 begins in Jacksonville, Florida.
- 1942World War II: Japanese naval troops invade Tulagi Island in the Solomon Islands during the first part of Operation Mo that results in the Battle of the Coral Sea between Japanese forces and forces from the United States and Australia.
- 1957Walter O'Malley, the owner of the Brooklyn Dodgers, agrees to move the team from Brooklyn, to Los Angeles.
- 1960The Off-Broadway musical comedy, The Fantasticks, opens in New York City’s Greenwich Village, eventually becoming the longest-running musical of all time.
- 1963The police force in Birmingham, Alabama switches tactics and responds with violent force to stop the “Birmingham campaign” protesters. Images of the violent suppression are transmitted worldwide, bringing new-found attention to the African-American Civil Rights Movement.
- 2000The sport of geocaching begins, with the first cache placed and the coordinates from a GPS posted on Usenet.
- 2002A military MiG-21 aircraft crashes into the Bank of Rajasthan in India, killing eight.
- 2003New Hampshire’s famous Old Man of the Mountain collapses.
View the complete list of historical events for May 3.
Curious about this New York Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 3 and 1903 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Teresa Teng, Phillip Noyce, Jackson Rathbone, Kelly Rowan, Camille Winbush, Madeline Duggan, Jonathan Linsley, Ashley Edner, Mark Benton, Gael García Bernal.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 3 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on May 3, 1903.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 11, 1912 – Don "Red" Barry, American actor, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1980); December 5, 1903 – Johannes Heesters, Dutch-German actor and singer (d. 2011); August 15, 1985 – Cogie Domingo, Filipino actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 897