Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of May 1903 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 3, 1903 was a Sunday and it was the 123rd day of the year 1903. The next time you can reuse your old 1903 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 9 days left before your next birthday. You will be 114 years old when that day comes. There have been 41,630 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,410 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1965Rob Brydon
- 1966Firdous Bamji
- 1970Bobby Cannavale
- 1975Christina Hendricks
- 1975Valentino Lanús
- 1981Farrah Franklin
- 1981J. Tillman
- 1990Levi Johnston
- 1990Miranda Chartrand
- 2006Mutya Orquia
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 3.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 3.
- 1849Jacob Riis, Danish-American journalist and photographer (d. 1914)
- 1874Vagn Walfrid Ekman, Swedish oceanographer and academic (d. 1954)
- 1905Werner Fenchel, German-Danish mathematician and academic (d. 1988)
- 1912Virgil Fox, American organist and composer (d. 1980)
- 1928Jacques-Louis Lions, French mathematician (d. 2001)
- 1934Frankie Valli, American singer and actor (The Four Seasons and The Wonder Who?)
- 1949Ruth Lister, Baroness Lister of Burtersett, English academic and politician
- 1952Caitlin Clarke. American actress (d. 2004)
- 1959Ivari Ilja, Estonian pianist and educator
- 1984Cheryl Burke, American dancer and model
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 3.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1491Kongo monarch Nkuwu Nzinga is baptised by Portuguese missionaries, adopting the baptismal name of João I.
- 1855American adventurer William Walker departs from San Francisco with about 60 men to conquer Nicaragua.
- 1901The Great Fire of 1901 begins in Jacksonville, Florida.
- 1915The poem In Flanders Fields is written by Lieutenant Colonel John McCrae.
- 1921West Virginia becomes the first state to legislate a broad sales tax, but does not implement it until a number of years later due to enforcement issues.
- 1951The United States Senate Committee on Armed Services and United States Senate Committee on Foreign Relations begin their closed door hearings into the dismissal of General Douglas MacArthur by U.S. President Harry Truman.
- 1952Lieutenant Colonels Joseph O. Fletcher and William P. Benedict of the United States land a plane at the North Pole.
- 1987A crash by Bobby Allison at the Talladega Superspeedway, Alabama fencing at the start-finish line would lead NASCAR to develop the restrictor plate for the following season both at Daytona International Speedway and Talladega.
- 1999The southwestern portion of Oklahoma City is devastated by an F5 tornado, killing forty-five people, injuring 665, and causing $1 billion in damage. The tornado is one of 66 from the 1999 Oklahoma tornado outbreak. This tornado also produces the highest wind speed ever recorded, measured at 301 +/- 20 mph (484 +/- 32 km/h).
- 2003New Hampshire’s famous Old Man of the Mountain collapses.
View the complete list of historical events for May 3.
Curious about this Choco Peppermint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 3 and 1903 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sharmell Sullivan-Huffman, Alyson Hannigan, Samuel Page, Bunny Rugs, Kinky Friedman, Emily Atack, Tony Rosato, Steve Blackwood, Barry Brown, Janet McTeer.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 3 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on May 3, 1903.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 6, 1973 – Ioan Gruffudd, Welsh actor; December 23, 1974 – Mieszko Talarczyk, Polish-Swedish singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Nasum and Genocide Superstars) (d. 2004); November 15, 1940 – Sam Waterston, American actor and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 935