Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of May 1903 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 3, 1903 was a Sunday and it was the 123rd day of the year 1903. The next time you can reuse your old 1903 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 102 days left before your next birthday. You will be 114 years old when that day comes. There have been 41,537 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,407 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1910Norman Corwin
- 1921Sugar Ray Robinson
- 1928Dave Dudley
- 1934Georges Moustaki
- 1954Angela Bofill
- 1961Joe Murray
- 1968Shane Minor
- 1970Marie-Soleil Tougas
- 1970Suzi Perry
- 1991Bela Padilla
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 3.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 3.
- 1428Pedro González de Mendoza, Spanish cardinal (d. 1495)
- 1764Princess Élisabeth of France (d. 1794)
- 1891Eppa Rixey, American baseball pitcher (d. 1963)
- 1930David Harrison, English chemist and academic
- 1942Dave Marash, American journalist and sportscaster
- 1960Geraint Davies, English businessman and politician
- 1962Anders Graneheim, Swedish bodybuilder
- 1966Darren Morgan, Welsh snooker player and coach
- 1969Daryl F. Mallett, American author and actor
- 1980Marcel Vigneron, American chef
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 3.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1901The Great Fire of 1901 begins in Jacksonville, Florida.
- 1913Raja Harishchandra the first full-length Indian feature film is released, marking the beginning of the Indian film industry.
- 1928Japanese atrocities in Jinan, China.
- 1942World War II: Japanese naval troops invade Tulagi Island in the Solomon Islands during the first part of Operation Mo that results in the Battle of the Coral Sea between Japanese forces and forces from the United States and Australia.
- 1951London’s Royal Festival Hall opens with the Festival of Britain.
- 1952The Kentucky Derby is televised nationally for the first time, on the CBS network.
- 1963The police force in Birmingham, Alabama switches tactics and responds with violent force to stop the “Birmingham campaign” protesters. Images of the violent suppression are transmitted worldwide, bringing new-found attention to the African-American Civil Rights Movement.
- 1978The first unsolicited bulk commercial email (which would later become known as “spam”) is sent by a Digital Equipment Corporation marketing representative to every ARPANET address on the west coast of the United States.
- 2001The United States loses its seat on the U.N. Human Rights Commission for the first time since the commission was formed in 1947.
- 2015Two gunmen launch an attempted attack on an anti-Islam event in Garland, Texas, which was held in response to the Charlie Hebdo shooting.
View the complete list of historical events for May 3.
Curious about this Aquamarine? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 3 and 1903 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Alyn Ainsworth, Drake Bell, Justin Henry, Spider Loc, Vilma Bánky, Ute Lemper, Kelly Hu, Joel Courtney, Robert LaSardo, Maxim Knight.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 3 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on May 3, 1903.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 14, 1977 – Bianca Beauchamp, Canadian model; September 16, 1969 – Justine Frischmann, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Elastica and Suede); April 13, 1937 – Edward Fox, English actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 903