Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of May 1903 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 3, 1903 was a Sunday and it was the 123rd day of the year 1903. The next time you can reuse your old 1903 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 282 days left before your next birthday. You will be 115 years old when that day comes. There have been 41,722 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,413 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1919Pete Seeger
- 1933James Brown
- 1940Conny Plank
- 1958Susanna Kwan
- 1968Shane Minor
- 1970Bobby Cannavale
- 1970Marie-Soleil Tougas
- 1970Suzi Perry
- 1979Genevieve Nnaji
- 1996Noah Munck
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 3.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 3.
- 1893Konstantine Gamsakhurdia, Georgian author (d. 1975)
- 1910Norman Corwin, American screenwriter and producer (d. 2011)
- 1928Dave Dudley, American singer-songwriter (d. 2003)
- 1953Bruce Hall, American singer-songwriter, bass player, and producer (REO Speedwagon)
- 1953Gary Young, American drummer (Pavement)
- 1958Sandi Toksvig, Danish-English comedian, author, and radio host
- 1966Firdous Bamji, Indian-American actor
- 1966Frank Dietrich, German politician (d. 2011)
- 1978Dai Tamesue, Japanese hurdler
- 1983Joseph Addai, American football player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 3.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1481The largest of three earthquakes strikes the island of Rhodes and causes an estimated 30,000 casualties.
- 1715A total solar eclipse was visible across northern Europe, and northern Asia, as predicted by Edmond Halley to within 4 minutes accuracy.
- 1815Neapolitan War: Joachim Murat, King of Naples is defeated by the Austrians at the Battle of Tolentino, the decisive engagement of the war.
- 1849The May Uprising in Dresden begins – the last of the German revolutions of 1848.
- 1945World War II: Sinking of the prison ships Cap Arcona, Thielbek and Deutschland by the Royal Air Force in Lübeck Bay.
- 1952Lieutenant Colonels Joseph O. Fletcher and William P. Benedict of the United States land a plane at the North Pole.
- 1952The Kentucky Derby is televised nationally for the first time, on the CBS network.
- 1960The European Free Trade Association (EFTA) is established.
- 1973The 108-story Sears Tower in Chicago is topped out at 1,451 feet as the world’s tallest building.
- 1999The southwestern portion of Oklahoma City is devastated by an F5 tornado, killing forty-five people, injuring 665, and causing $1 billion in damage. The tornado is one of 66 from the 1999 Oklahoma tornado outbreak. This tornado also produces the highest wind speed ever recorded, measured at 301 +/- 20 mph (484 +/- 32 km/h).
View the complete list of historical events for May 3.
Curious about this Amethyst? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 3 and 1903 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Joel Steiger, Sara Tanaka, Enrico Di Giuseppe, Dick Powell, A. K. Hangal, John Conlee, Eric Dane, Rosemary Clooney, Melinda Culea, Meja.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 3 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on May 3, 1903.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 30, 1951 – Harry Hamlin, American actor; March 13, 1973 – David Draiman, American singer-songwriter (Disturbed and Device); July 3, 1962 – Hunter Tylo, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,022