Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of May 1963 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 3, 1963 was a Friday and it was the 123rd day of the year 1963. The next time you can reuse your old 1963 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 36 days left before your next birthday. You will be 54 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,688 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 667 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1907Dorothy Young
- 1921Sugar Ray Robinson
- 1929Denise Lor
- 1958Kevin Kilner
- 1959Ben Elton
- 1961Joe Murray
- 1973Brad Martin
- 1978Miri Mesika
- 1981Charlie Brooks
- 1990Miranda Chartrand
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 3.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 3.
- 1469Niccolò Machiavelli, Italian historian and philosopher (d. 1527)
- 1695Henri Pitot, French physicist and engineer, invented the Pitot tube (d. 1771)
- 1768Charles Tennant, Scottish chemist and businessman (d. 1838)
- 1923George Hadjinikos, Greek pianist, conductor, and educator
- 1933Graham Day, Canadian lawyer and businessman
- 1950Mary Hopkin, Welsh singer-songwriter
- 1954Jean-Marc Roberts, French author and screenwriter (d. 2013)
- 1965John Jensen, Danish footballer and coach
- 1966Peter Abbay, American actor
- 1972Stephen Barclay, English lawyer and politician
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 3.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1715A total solar eclipse was visible across northern Europe, and northern Asia, as predicted by Edmond Halley to within 4 minutes accuracy.
- 1808Finnish War: Sweden loses the fortress of Sveaborg to Russia.
- 1815Neapolitan War: Joachim Murat, King of Naples is defeated by the Austrians at the Battle of Tolentino, the decisive engagement of the war.
- 1849The May Uprising in Dresden begins – the last of the German revolutions of 1848.
- 1855American adventurer William Walker departs from San Francisco with about 60 men to conquer Nicaragua.
- 1877Labatt Park, the oldest continually operating baseball grounds in the world has its first game.
- 1913Raja Harishchandra the first full-length Indian feature film is released, marking the beginning of the Indian film industry.
- 1948The U.S. Supreme Court rules in Shelley v. Kraemer that covenants prohibiting the sale of real estate to blacks and other minorities are legally unenforceable.
- 1979After the general election, Margaret Thatcher forms her first government as Prime Minister of the United Kingdom.
- 2015Two gunmen launch an attempted attack on an anti-Islam event in Garland, Texas, which was held in response to the Charlie Hebdo shooting.
View the complete list of historical events for May 3.
Curious about this Green Jelly Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 3 and 1963 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dennis Stratton, Ben Younger, Vaneza Pitynski, Santiago Segura, Sid Eudy, Mike Starink, Susan Jameson, Ian Carmichael, Tyler Hoechlin, Valery Leontiev.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 3 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on May 3, 1963.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Will Follow Him by Little Peggy March as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 4, 1963). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 13, 1981 – Shad Gaspard, American wrestler and actor; April 6, 1982 – Bret Harrison, American actor and singer; March 15, 1963 – Bret Michaels, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor (Poison).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 947