Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of May 1963 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 3, 1963 was a Friday and it was the 123rd day of the year 1963. The next time you can reuse your old 1963 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 255 days left before your next birthday. You will be 55 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,834 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 672 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1928Dave Dudley
- 1934Georges Moustaki
- 1951Alan Clayson
- 1961Joe Murray
- 1970Suzi Perry
- 1971Josey Scott
- 1973Rea Garvey
- 1978Paul Banks
- 1981J. Tillman
- 2006Mutya Orquia
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 3.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 3.
- 1897William Joseph Browne, Canadian lawyer and politician, 20th Solicitor General of Canada (d. 1989)
- 1947Mavis Jukes, American lawyer and author
- 1949Liam Donaldson, English physician and academic
- 1953Bruce Hall, American singer-songwriter, bass player, and producer (REO Speedwagon)
- 1954Patti Boulaye, Nigerian-English singer and actress
- 1969Daryl F. Mallett, American author and actor
- 1978Paul Banks, English-American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Interpol)
- 1979Steve Mack, American wrestler
- 1989Taylor Trensch, American actor
- 1990Levi Johnston, American model and author
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 3.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1481The largest of three earthquakes strikes the island of Rhodes and causes an estimated 30,000 casualties.
- 1491Kongo monarch Nkuwu Nzinga is baptised by Portuguese missionaries, adopting the baptismal name of João I.
- 1808Finnish War: Sweden loses the fortress of Sveaborg to Russia.
- 1855American adventurer William Walker departs from San Francisco with about 60 men to conquer Nicaragua.
- 1877Labatt Park, the oldest continually operating baseball grounds in the world has its first game.
- 1920A Bolshevik coup fails in the Democratic Republic of Georgia.
- 1928Japanese atrocities in Jinan, China.
- 1945World War II: Sinking of the prison ships Cap Arcona, Thielbek and Deutschland by the Royal Air Force in Lübeck Bay.
- 1951London’s Royal Festival Hall opens with the Festival of Britain.
- 1987A crash by Bobby Allison at the Talladega Superspeedway, Alabama fencing at the start-finish line would lead NASCAR to develop the restrictor plate for the following season both at Daytona International Speedway and Talladega.
View the complete list of historical events for May 3.
Curious about this Blue Quandong Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 3 and 1963 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sacha Guitry, Pirkka-Pekka Petelius, Maggie Ma, Jürgen Ohlsen, James Wilby, Judith Godrèche, Patrick Dempsey, Ryo Narushima, Yves Jacques, Alyssa Stringfellow.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 3 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on May 3, 1963.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Will Follow Him by Little Peggy March as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 4, 1963). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 16, 1961 – Chris Pitman, American singer-songwriter and keyboard player (Guns N' Roses, Replicants, and Zaum); January 20, 1985 – Roxanne Barcelo, Filipino singer, actress and host; August 17, 1974 – Tomomi Kahala, Japanese singer-songwriter and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,067