Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of May 1979 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 3, 1979 was a Thursday and it was the 123rd day of the year 1979. The next time you can reuse your old 1979 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 314 days left before your next birthday. You will be 39 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,931 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 472 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1928Dave Dudley
- 1934Georges Moustaki
- 1948Chris Mulkey
- 1950Mary Hopkin
- 1958Kevin Kilner
- 1968Shane Minor
- 1978Paul Banks
- 1981Farrah Franklin
- 1989Mary Lambert
- 1994Lindsay Bushman
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 3.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 3.
- 1857George Gore, American baseball player and manager (d. 1933)
- 1930Juan Gelman, Argentinian poet and author (d. 2014)
- 1943Jim Risch, American lawyer and politician, 31st Governor of Idaho
- 1946Silvino Francisco, South African snooker player
- 1948Peter Oosterhuis, English golfer and sportscaster
- 1949Ken Hom, American chef and author
- 1955Colin Deans, Scottish rugby player
- 1966Peter Abbay, American actor
- 1975Valentino Lanús, Mexican actor and singer
- 1985Ezequiel Lavezzi, Argentinian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 3.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1491Kongo monarch Nkuwu Nzinga is baptised by Portuguese missionaries, adopting the baptismal name of João I.
- 1808Peninsular War: The Madrid rebels who rose up on May 2 are executed near Príncipe Pío hill.
- 1849The May Uprising in Dresden begins – the last of the German revolutions of 1848.
- 1860Charles XV of Sweden–Norway is crowned king of Sweden.
- 1877Labatt Park, the oldest continually operating baseball grounds in the world has its first game.
- 1921West Virginia becomes the first state to legislate a broad sales tax, but does not implement it until a number of years later due to enforcement issues.
- 1973The 108-story Sears Tower in Chicago is topped out at 1,451 feet as the world’s tallest building.
- 2000The sport of geocaching begins, with the first cache placed and the coordinates from a GPS posted on Usenet.
- 2002A military MiG-21 aircraft crashes into the Bank of Rajasthan in India, killing eight.
- 2015Two gunmen launch an attempted attack on an anti-Islam event in Garland, Texas, which was held in response to the Charlie Hebdo shooting.
View the complete list of historical events for May 3.
Curious about this Crazy Quick Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 3 and 1979 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Oliver James, Gene Rayburn, Steve Brodie, Hannelore Schroth, Sims Reeves, Nick Stabile, Sofie Gråbøl, John Crawford, Jean-Marc Barr, Fernando Arrabal.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 3 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on May 3, 1979.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Reunited by Peaches & Herb as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 5, 1979). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 14, 1922 – China Zorrilla, Uruguayan actress, director, and producer (d. 2014); August 13, 1935 – Alex de Renzy, American director and producer (d. 2001); December 5, 1990 – Parvathy Nair, Indian actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 919