Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of May 1979 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
May 3, 1979 was a Thursday and it was the 123rd day of the year 1979. The next time you can reuse your old 1979 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 107 days left before your next birthday. You will be 38 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,773 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 467 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1887Marika Kotopouli
- 1906Mary Astor
- 1929Denise Lor
- 1971Josey Scott
- 1973Brad Martin
- 1975Valentino Lanús
- 1979Genevieve Nnaji
- 1981Farrah Franklin
- 1995Zach Sobiech
- 1996Noah Munck
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 3.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 3.
- 1695Henri Pitot, French physicist and engineer, invented the Pitot tube (d. 1771)
- 1849Bernhard von Bülow, German soldier and politician, Chancellor of Germany (d. 1929)
- 1906Enrique Laguerre, Puerto Rican journalist, author, and playwright (d. 2005)
- 1930David Harrison, English chemist and academic
- 1933Alex Cord, American actor
- 1954Patti Boulaye, Nigerian-English singer and actress
- 1962Anders Graneheim, Swedish bodybuilder
- 1973Brad Martin, American singer-songwriter
- 1978Dai Tamesue, Japanese hurdler
- 1996Noah Munck, American actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 3.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1849The May Uprising in Dresden begins – the last of the German revolutions of 1848.
- 1860Charles XV of Sweden–Norway is crowned king of Sweden.
- 1901The Great Fire of 1901 begins in Jacksonville, Florida.
- 1928Japanese atrocities in Jinan, China.
- 1937Gone with the Wind, a novel by Margaret Mitchell, wins the Pulitzer Prize for Fiction.
- 1947New post-war Japanese constitution goes into effect.
- 1960The Anne Frank House museum opens in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- 1978The first unsolicited bulk commercial email (which would later become known as “spam”) is sent by a Digital Equipment Corporation marketing representative to every ARPANET address on the west coast of the United States.
- 2001The United States loses its seat on the U.N. Human Rights Commission for the first time since the commission was formed in 1947.
- 2003New Hampshire’s famous Old Man of the Mountain collapses.
View the complete list of historical events for May 3.
Curious about this Tokyo Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 3 and 1979 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Chris Pine, Don Messick, Helene Costello, Tomoe Hanba, Henri Salvador, Shaun Fleming, Toshiki Kashu, Sarah-Jane Potts, Jon Bernthal, Kat Dennings.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 3 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on May 3, 1979.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Reunited by Peaches & Herb as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 5, 1979). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 7, 1979 – Otep Shamaya, American singer-songwriter and actress (Otep); January 8, 1975 – DJ Clue?, American rapper, DJ, and producer; June 29, 1958 – Jeff Coopwood, American actor and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 879