Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of May 1979 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 3, 1979 was a Thursday and it was the 123rd day of the year 1979. The next time you can reuse your old 1979 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 34 days left before your next birthday. You will be 38 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,846 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 469 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1907Dorothy Young
- 1933Alex Cord
- 1940Conny Plank
- 1953Bruce Hall
- 1959Ben Elton
- 1977Eric Church
- 1978Paul Banks
- 1979Genevieve Nnaji
- 1981Charlie Brooks
- 1995Zach Sobiech
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 3.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 3.
- 1695Henri Pitot, French physicist and engineer, invented the Pitot tube (d. 1771)
- 1902Alfred Kastler, German-French physicist and poet, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1984)
- 1917Betty Comden, American actress and screenwriter (d. 2006)
- 1928Dave Dudley, American singer-songwriter (d. 2003)
- 1930David Harrison, English chemist and academic
- 1937Nélida Piñon, Brazilian author and academic
- 1960Geraint Davies, English businessman and politician
- 1974Peter Everitt, Australian footballer and radio host
- 1975Valentino Lanús, Mexican actor and singer
- 1984Cheryl Burke, American dancer and model
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 3.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 752Mayan king Bird Jaguar IV of Yaxchilan in modern-day Chiapas, Mexico assumes the throne.
- 1830The Canterbury and Whitstable Railway is opened. It’s the first steam hauled passenger railway to issue season tickets and include a tunnel.
- 1901The Great Fire of 1901 begins in Jacksonville, Florida.
- 1921West Virginia becomes the first state to legislate a broad sales tax, but does not implement it until a number of years later due to enforcement issues.
- 1939The All India Forward Bloc is formed by Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose.
- 1942World War II: Japanese naval troops invade Tulagi Island in the Solomon Islands during the first part of Operation Mo that results in the Battle of the Coral Sea between Japanese forces and forces from the United States and Australia.
- 1973The 108-story Sears Tower in Chicago is topped out at 1,451 feet as the world’s tallest building.
- 1987A crash by Bobby Allison at the Talladega Superspeedway, Alabama fencing at the start-finish line would lead NASCAR to develop the restrictor plate for the following season both at Daytona International Speedway and Talladega.
- 2003New Hampshire’s famous Old Man of the Mountain collapses.
- 2015Two gunmen launch an attempted attack on an anti-Islam event in Garland, Texas, which was held in response to the Charlie Hebdo shooting.
View the complete list of historical events for May 3.
Curious about this Chico Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 3 and 1979 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Fran Warren, Julia Jones, Brian McFadden, Dani Filth, Karel Gott, Dominic Howard, Graham Kennedy, George Foreman, Dave Fleischer, Katie Mitchell.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 3 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on May 3, 1979.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Reunited by Peaches & Herb as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 5, 1979). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 2, 1954 – Susumu Hirasawa, Japanese singer-songwriter (P-Model); October 23, 1984 – Izabel Goulart, Brazilian-American model and actress; August 29, 1934 – Dimitris Papamichael, Greek actor and director (d. 2004).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 959