Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of May 1979 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 3, 1979 was a Thursday and it was the 123rd day of the year 1979. The next time you can reuse your old 1979 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 69 days left before your next birthday. You will be 38 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,811 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 468 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1887Marika Kotopouli
- 1932Robert Osborne
- 1954Angela Bofill
- 1954Patti Boulaye
- 1970Bobby Cannavale
- 1973Brad Martin
- 1975Dulé Hill
- 1990Miranda Chartrand
- 2006Mutya Orquia
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 3.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 3.
- 1844Richard D'Oyly Carte, English talent agent and composer (d. 1901)
- 1871Emmett Dalton, American criminal (d. 1937)
- 1886Marcel Dupré, French organist and composer (d. 1971)
- 1926Matt Baldwin, Canadian curler and engineer
- 1944Peter Doyle, English bishop
- 1958Sandi Toksvig, Danish-English comedian, author, and radio host
- 1960Geraint Davies, English businessman and politician
- 1963Marco Mendoza, American guitarist (The Dead Daisies)
- 1963Mona Siddiqui, Pakistani-Scottish journalist and academic
- 1982Nick Stavinoha, American baseball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 3.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 752Mayan king Bird Jaguar IV of Yaxchilan in modern-day Chiapas, Mexico assumes the throne.
- 1481The largest of three earthquakes strikes the island of Rhodes and causes an estimated 30,000 casualties.
- 1815Neapolitan War: Joachim Murat, King of Naples is defeated by the Austrians at the Battle of Tolentino, the decisive engagement of the war.
- 1837The University of Athens is founded in Athens, Greece.
- 1939The All India Forward Bloc is formed by Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose.
- 1952The Kentucky Derby is televised nationally for the first time, on the CBS network.
- 1960The Anne Frank House museum opens in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- 1963The police force in Birmingham, Alabama switches tactics and responds with violent force to stop the “Birmingham campaign” protesters. Images of the violent suppression are transmitted worldwide, bringing new-found attention to the African-American Civil Rights Movement.
- 1973The 108-story Sears Tower in Chicago is topped out at 1,451 feet as the world’s tallest building.
- 2000The sport of geocaching begins, with the first cache placed and the coordinates from a GPS posted on Usenet.
View the complete list of historical events for May 3.
Curious about this Choco Oregano? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 3 and 1979 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Cliff Simon, Rachel Melvin, Gilby Clarke, Joel Heyman, Jean Redpath, Pablo Milanés, Ksenia Solo, Albert Salmi, Barış Akarsu, Yo Hitoto.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 3 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on May 3, 1979.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Reunited by Peaches & Herb as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 5, 1979). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 1, 1906 – S. D. Burman, Bangladeshi-Indian singer-songwriter (d. 1975); April 30, 1954 – Jane Campion, New Zealand director, producer, and screenwriter; January 19, 1930 – Tippi Hedren, American model and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 912