Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of May 1979 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 0 minutes. Enjoy!
May 3, 1979 was a Thursday and it was the 123rd day of the year 1979. The next time you can reuse your old 1979 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 345 days left before your next birthday. You will be 39 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,900 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 471 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1901Gino Cervi
- 1917Betty Comden
- 1933Alex Cord
- 1950Mary Hopkin
- 1951Christopher Cross
- 1954Patti Boulaye
- 1960Amy Steel
- 1969Amy Ryan
- 1973Brad Martin
- 1981Charlie Brooks
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 3.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 3.
- 1632Catherine of St. Augustine, French-Canadian nurse and saint, founded the Hôtel-Dieu de Québec (d. 1668)
- 1844Richard D'Oyly Carte, English talent agent and composer (d. 1901)
- 1870Princess Helena Victoria of Schleswig-Holstein (d. 1948)
- 1893Konstantine Gamsakhurdia, Georgian author (d. 1975)
- 1905Edmund Black, American hammer thrower (d. 1996)
- 1961David Vitter, American lawyer and politician
- 1971Josey Scott, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Saliva)
- 1976Jeff Halpern, American ice hockey player
- 1979Steve Mack, American wrestler
- 1985Kadri Lehtla, Estonian biathlete
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 3.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1715A total solar eclipse was visible across northern Europe, and northern Asia, as predicted by Edmond Halley to within 4 minutes accuracy.
- 1815Neapolitan War: Joachim Murat, King of Naples is defeated by the Austrians at the Battle of Tolentino, the decisive engagement of the war.
- 1913Raja Harishchandra the first full-length Indian feature film is released, marking the beginning of the Indian film industry.
- 1948The U.S. Supreme Court rules in Shelley v. Kraemer that covenants prohibiting the sale of real estate to blacks and other minorities are legally unenforceable.
- 1952Lieutenant Colonels Joseph O. Fletcher and William P. Benedict of the United States land a plane at the North Pole.
- 1960The Off-Broadway musical comedy, The Fantasticks, opens in New York City’s Greenwich Village, eventually becoming the longest-running musical of all time.
- 1963The police force in Birmingham, Alabama switches tactics and responds with violent force to stop the “Birmingham campaign” protesters. Images of the violent suppression are transmitted worldwide, bringing new-found attention to the African-American Civil Rights Movement.
- 1973The 108-story Sears Tower in Chicago is topped out at 1,451 feet as the world’s tallest building.
- 1978The first unsolicited bulk commercial email (which would later become known as “spam”) is sent by a Digital Equipment Corporation marketing representative to every ARPANET address on the west coast of the United States.
- 1987A crash by Bobby Allison at the Talladega Superspeedway, Alabama fencing at the start-finish line would lead NASCAR to develop the restrictor plate for the following season both at Daytona International Speedway and Talladega.
View the complete list of historical events for May 3.
Curious about this White Almond? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 3 and 1979 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ronnie Lane, Andy Hallett, Rod Taylor, Karl Beattie, Guy Mitchell, Tequan Richmond, David White, Ian Watkins, Gioacchino Conti, Katrin Siska.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 3 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on May 3, 1979.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Reunited by Peaches & Herb as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 5, 1979). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 22, 1956 – John Wesley Shipp, American actor and director; September 9, 1929 – Claude Nougaro, French singer-songwriter (d. 2004); March 29, 1940 – Ray Davis, American singer (The Parliaments, Parliament, and Funkadelic) (d. 2005).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,002