Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of May 1997 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 3, 1997 was a Saturday and it was the 123rd day of the year 1997. The next time you can reuse your old 1997 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 340 days left before your next birthday. You will be 21 years old when that day comes. There have been 7,330 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 248 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1903Bing Crosby
- 1916Léopold Simoneau
- 1929Denise Lor
- 1934Frankie Valli
- 1951Christopher Cross
- 1966Peter Abbay
- 1975Dulé Hill
- 1977Eric Church
- 1979Genevieve Nnaji
- 1989Nadia Forde
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 3.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 3.
- 1469Niccolò Machiavelli, Italian historian and philosopher (d. 1527)
- 1768Charles Tennant, Scottish chemist and businessman (d. 1838)
- 1902Alfred Kastler, German-French physicist and poet, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1984)
- 1907Dorothy Young, American actress and dancer (d. 2011)
- 1919Pete Seeger, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and activist (The Weavers and Almanac Singers) (d. 2014)
- 1952Allan Wells, Scottish runner and coach
- 1966Peter Abbay, American actor
- 1972Shonie Carter, American mixed martial artist and kick-boxer
- 1977Tyronn Lue, American basketball player and coach
- 1981J. Tillman, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Fleet Foxes and Saxon Shore)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 3.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1715A total solar eclipse was visible across northern Europe, and northern Asia, as predicted by Edmond Halley to within 4 minutes accuracy.
- 1867The Hudson’s Bay Company gives up all claims to Vancouver Island.
- 1901The Great Fire of 1901 begins in Jacksonville, Florida.
- 1928Japanese atrocities in Jinan, China.
- 1939The All India Forward Bloc is formed by Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose.
- 1945World War II: Sinking of the prison ships Cap Arcona, Thielbek and Deutschland by the Royal Air Force in Lübeck Bay.
- 1951London’s Royal Festival Hall opens with the Festival of Britain.
- 1951The United States Senate Committee on Armed Services and United States Senate Committee on Foreign Relations begin their closed door hearings into the dismissal of General Douglas MacArthur by U.S. President Harry Truman.
- 1963The police force in Birmingham, Alabama switches tactics and responds with violent force to stop the “Birmingham campaign” protesters. Images of the violent suppression are transmitted worldwide, bringing new-found attention to the African-American Civil Rights Movement.
- 1987A crash by Bobby Allison at the Talladega Superspeedway, Alabama fencing at the start-finish line would lead NASCAR to develop the restrictor plate for the following season both at Daytona International Speedway and Talladega.
View the complete list of historical events for May 3.
Curious about this Triple Strawberry Special? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 3 and 1997 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Marina Kuroki, Jen Da Silva, Mitsuki Tanimura, Iyari Limon, Ezra Koenig, Michael Higgs, Louis Lumière, Lucrezia Orsina Vizzana, Shaw Taylor, Marko Kon.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 3 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on May 3, 1997.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Hypnotize by The Notorious B.I.G. as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 3, 1997). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 9, 1957 – Phil Lewis, American singer-songwriter; April 2, 1945 – Jürgen Drews, German singer-songwriter (Les Humphries Singers); August 19, 1986 – Christina Perri, American singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 964