Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of May 1997 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 3, 1997 was a Saturday and it was the 123rd day of the year 1997. The next time you can reuse your old 1997 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 222 days left before your next birthday. You will be 21 years old when that day comes. There have been 7,448 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 252 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1903Bing Crosby
- 1919Pete Seeger
- 1954Angela Bofill
- 1954Patti Boulaye
- 1954Peter Duncan
- 1966Firdous Bamji
- 1970Marie-Soleil Tougas
- 1978Miri Mesika
- 1990Levi Johnston
- 1991Bela Padilla
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 3.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 3.
- 1893Konstantine Gamsakhurdia, Georgian author (d. 1975)
- 1903Bing Crosby, American singer and actor (The Rhythm Boys) (d. 1977)
- 1922Len Shackleton, English footballer and journalist (d. 2000)
- 1930David Harrison, English chemist and academic
- 1933Graham Day, Canadian lawyer and businessman
- 1951Tatyana Tolstaya, Russian author and publicist
- 1961Leyla Zana, Kurdish activist and politician
- 1964Sterling Campbell, American drummer and songwriter (Duran Duran and Soul Asylum)
- 1965John Jensen, Danish footballer and coach
- 1967André Olbrich, German guitarist and songwriter (Blind Guardian)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 3.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1808Peninsular War: The Madrid rebels who rose up on May 2 are executed near Príncipe Pío hill.
- 1830The Canterbury and Whitstable Railway is opened. It’s the first steam hauled passenger railway to issue season tickets and include a tunnel.
- 1837The University of Athens is founded in Athens, Greece.
- 1860Charles XV of Sweden–Norway is crowned king of Sweden.
- 1921West Virginia becomes the first state to legislate a broad sales tax, but does not implement it until a number of years later due to enforcement issues.
- 1928Japanese atrocities in Jinan, China.
- 1948The U.S. Supreme Court rules in Shelley v. Kraemer that covenants prohibiting the sale of real estate to blacks and other minorities are legally unenforceable.
- 1951The United States Senate Committee on Armed Services and United States Senate Committee on Foreign Relations begin their closed door hearings into the dismissal of General Douglas MacArthur by U.S. President Harry Truman.
- 1957Walter O'Malley, the owner of the Brooklyn Dodgers, agrees to move the team from Brooklyn, to Los Angeles.
- 2015Two gunmen launch an attempted attack on an anti-Islam event in Garland, Texas, which was held in response to the Charlie Hebdo shooting.
View the complete list of historical events for May 3.
Curious about this Grey Jelly Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 3 and 1997 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Michael C. Williams, A. M. Esmonde, Malena Alterio, Elisabeth Flickenschildt, Livia Brito, Catalina Saavedra, Richard McCourt, Jacky Cheung, Jimmie Walker, Dave Lamb.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 3 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on May 3, 1997.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Hypnotize by The Notorious B.I.G. as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 3, 1997). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 24, 2001 – Ramona Marquez, English actress; November 1, 1903 – Max Adrian, Irish-English actor and singer (d. 1973); November 16, 1958 – Marg Helgenberger, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 996