Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of May 1997 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 3, 1997 was a Saturday and it was the 123rd day of the year 1997. The next time you can reuse your old 1997 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 10 days left before your next birthday. You will be 20 years old when that day comes. There have been 7,295 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 247 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1932Robert Osborne
- 1934Frankie Valli
- 1954Patti Boulaye
- 1965Rob Brydon
- 1970Marie-Soleil Tougas
- 1975Christina Hendricks
- 1981J. Tillman
- 1990Levi Johnston
- 1994Lindsay Bushman
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 3.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 3.
- 1814Adams George Archibald, Canadian lawyer and politician, 4th Lieutenant Governor of Nova Scotia (d. 1892)
- 1857George Gore, American baseball player and manager (d. 1933)
- 1903Bing Crosby, American singer and actor (The Rhythm Boys) (d. 1977)
- 1906Enrique Laguerre, Puerto Rican journalist, author, and playwright (d. 2005)
- 1958Susanna Kwan, Hong Kong singer and actress
- 1964Ron Hextall, Canadian-American ice hockey player and manager
- 1966Darren Morgan, Welsh snooker player and coach
- 1974Princess Haya bint Al Hussein of Jordan
- 1976Brad Scott, Australian footballer and coach
- 1980Chua Boon Huat, Malaysian field hockey player (d. 2013)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 3.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1849The May Uprising in Dresden begins – the last of the German revolutions of 1848.
- 1855American adventurer William Walker departs from San Francisco with about 60 men to conquer Nicaragua.
- 1867The Hudson’s Bay Company gives up all claims to Vancouver Island.
- 1920A Bolshevik coup fails in the Democratic Republic of Georgia.
- 1937Gone with the Wind, a novel by Margaret Mitchell, wins the Pulitzer Prize for Fiction.
- 1947New post-war Japanese constitution goes into effect.
- 1951The United States Senate Committee on Armed Services and United States Senate Committee on Foreign Relations begin their closed door hearings into the dismissal of General Douglas MacArthur by U.S. President Harry Truman.
- 1952Lieutenant Colonels Joseph O. Fletcher and William P. Benedict of the United States land a plane at the North Pole.
- 1973The 108-story Sears Tower in Chicago is topped out at 1,451 feet as the world’s tallest building.
- 2002A military MiG-21 aircraft crashes into the Bank of Rajasthan in India, killing eight.
View the complete list of historical events for May 3.
Curious about this Double Choco Cherry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 3 and 1997 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bob Hoskins, George Cole, Stephen Greif, John Daly, Christopher Gorham, Allan Carr, Zulema, Gunnar Björnstrand, Brittny Gastineau, Cliff Michelmore.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 3 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on May 3, 1997.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Hypnotize by The Notorious B.I.G. as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 3, 1997). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 18, 1963 – Dizzy Reed, American keyboard player, songwriter, and actor (Guns N' Roses and Johnny Crash); May 16, 1977 – Claudia Albertario, Argentinian model and actress; January 18, 1986 – Marya Roxx, Estonian-American singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 933