Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of May 1997 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 3, 1997 was a Saturday and it was the 123rd day of the year 1997. The next time you can reuse your old 1997 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 65 days left before your next birthday. You will be 20 years old when that day comes. There have been 7,240 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 245 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1903Bing Crosby
- 1934Frankie Valli
- 1950Mary Hopkin
- 1959David Ball
- 1961Joe Murray
- 1975Christina Hendricks
- 1981J. Tillman
- 1990Levi Johnston
- 1994Lindsay Bushman
- 1995Zach Sobiech
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 3.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 3.
- 1814Adams George Archibald, Canadian lawyer and politician, 4th Lieutenant Governor of Nova Scotia (d. 1892)
- 1893Konstantine Gamsakhurdia, Georgian author (d. 1975)
- 1932Robert Osborne, American actor and historian
- 1954Jean-Marc Roberts, French author and screenwriter (d. 2013)
- 1957Alain Côté, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1959Ben Elton, English actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1966Peter Abbay, American actor
- 1974Princess Haya bint Al Hussein of Jordan
- 1978Miri Mesika, Israeli singer and actress
- 1981Charlie Brooks, English-Welsh actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 3.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 752Mayan king Bird Jaguar IV of Yaxchilan in modern-day Chiapas, Mexico assumes the throne.
- 1481The largest of three earthquakes strikes the island of Rhodes and causes an estimated 30,000 casualties.
- 1808Peninsular War: The Madrid rebels who rose up on May 2 are executed near Príncipe Pío hill.
- 1849The May Uprising in Dresden begins – the last of the German revolutions of 1848.
- 1913Raja Harishchandra the first full-length Indian feature film is released, marking the beginning of the Indian film industry.
- 1921West Virginia becomes the first state to legislate a broad sales tax, but does not implement it until a number of years later due to enforcement issues.
- 1942World War II: Japanese naval troops invade Tulagi Island in the Solomon Islands during the first part of Operation Mo that results in the Battle of the Coral Sea between Japanese forces and forces from the United States and Australia.
- 1947New post-war Japanese constitution goes into effect.
- 1952Lieutenant Colonels Joseph O. Fletcher and William P. Benedict of the United States land a plane at the North Pole.
- 1979After the general election, Margaret Thatcher forms her first government as Prime Minister of the United Kingdom.
View the complete list of historical events for May 3.
Curious about this Yellow Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 3 and 1997 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Woody Guthrie, Bob Keeshan, Len Barry, Ramon Bieri, Aidan Moffat, Kathryn Harrold, Thora Birch, Scott Wolf, Erick Avari, Narumi Yasuda.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 3 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on May 3, 1997.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Hypnotize by The Notorious B.I.G. as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 3, 1997). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 25, 1936 – Ismail Merchant, Indian-English director and producer (d. 2005); March 19, 1902 – Louisa Ghijs, Belgian-German actress (d. 1985); June 6, 1981 – Johnny Pacar, American actor and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 943