Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of May 2000 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 3, 2000 was a Wednesday and it was the 124th day of the year 2000. The next time you can reuse your old 2000 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 282 days left before your next birthday. You will be 18 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,292 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 213 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1907Dorothy Young
- 1928Dave Dudley
- 1940Conny Plank
- 1954Peter Duncan
- 1958Kevin Kilner
- 1959Ben Elton
- 1975Christina Hendricks
- 1979Genevieve Nnaji
- 1989Nadia Forde
- 1996Noah Munck
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 3.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 3.
- 1469Niccolò Machiavelli, Italian historian and philosopher (d. 1527)
- 1917Betty Comden, American actress and screenwriter (d. 2006)
- 1925Jean Séguy, French sociologist and author (d. 2007)
- 1928Dave Dudley, American singer-songwriter (d. 2003)
- 1934Georges Moustaki, Egyptian-French singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 2013)
- 1935Ron Popeil, American businessman, founded the Ronco Company
- 1958Kevin Kilner, American actor
- 1967André Olbrich, German guitarist and songwriter (Blind Guardian)
- 1978Paul Banks, English-American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Interpol)
- 1983Jérôme Clavier, French pole vaulter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 3.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1715A total solar eclipse was visible across northern Europe, and northern Asia, as predicted by Edmond Halley to within 4 minutes accuracy.
- 1837The University of Athens is founded in Athens, Greece.
- 1877Labatt Park, the oldest continually operating baseball grounds in the world has its first game.
- 1920A Bolshevik coup fails in the Democratic Republic of Georgia.
- 1947New post-war Japanese constitution goes into effect.
- 1952The Kentucky Derby is televised nationally for the first time, on the CBS network.
- 1963The police force in Birmingham, Alabama switches tactics and responds with violent force to stop the “Birmingham campaign” protesters. Images of the violent suppression are transmitted worldwide, bringing new-found attention to the African-American Civil Rights Movement.
- 1973The 108-story Sears Tower in Chicago is topped out at 1,451 feet as the world’s tallest building.
- 1978The first unsolicited bulk commercial email (which would later become known as “spam”) is sent by a Digital Equipment Corporation marketing representative to every ARPANET address on the west coast of the United States.
- 1987A crash by Bobby Allison at the Talladega Superspeedway, Alabama fencing at the start-finish line would lead NASCAR to develop the restrictor plate for the following season both at Daytona International Speedway and Talladega.
View the complete list of historical events for May 3.
Curious about this Unreal Green Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 3 and 2000 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sharlene San Pedro, Kim Bodnia, Ben Cooper, Stephen Gyllenhaal, Lowkey, Edie McClurg, Robin Thicke, Kay Adams, Peter Hermann, Nate Torrence.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 3 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on May 3, 2000.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Maria Maria by Santana featuring The Product G&B as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 6, 2000). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 5, 1941 – Michael Moriarty, American-Canadian actor and singer; October 2, 1958 – Wayne Toups, American singer-songwriter and accordion player; August 9, 1958 – Amanda Bearse, American actress and director.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,103