Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of May 2000 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 3, 2000 was a Wednesday and it was the 124th day of the year 2000. The next time you can reuse your old 2000 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 67 days left before your next birthday. You will be 17 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,142 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 208 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1889Beulah Bondi
- 1916Léopold Simoneau
- 1917Betty Comden
- 1929Denise Lor
- 1938Lindsay Kemp
- 1958Susanna Kwan
- 1966Firdous Bamji
- 1969Amy Ryan
- 1970Bobby Cannavale
- 1989Taylor Trensch
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 3.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 3.
- 1446Margaret of York (d. 1503)
- 1814Adams George Archibald, Canadian lawyer and politician, 4th Lieutenant Governor of Nova Scotia (d. 1892)
- 1860Vito Volterra, Italian mathematician and physicist (d. 1940)
- 1891Tadeusz Peiper, Polish poet and critic (d. 1969)
- 1905Red Ruffing, American baseball pitcher and coach (d. 1986)
- 1942Dave Marash, American journalist and sportscaster
- 1955David Hookes, Australian cricketer, coach, and sportscaster (d. 2004)
- 1963Jamie Reeves, English strongman and wrestler
- 1977Joanna Forest, English soprano
- 1982Nick Stavinoha, American baseball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 3.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 752Mayan king Bird Jaguar IV of Yaxchilan in modern-day Chiapas, Mexico assumes the throne.
- 1491Kongo monarch Nkuwu Nzinga is baptised by Portuguese missionaries, adopting the baptismal name of João I.
- 1830The Canterbury and Whitstable Railway is opened. It’s the first steam hauled passenger railway to issue season tickets and include a tunnel.
- 1837The University of Athens is founded in Athens, Greece.
- 1901The Great Fire of 1901 begins in Jacksonville, Florida.
- 1913Raja Harishchandra the first full-length Indian feature film is released, marking the beginning of the Indian film industry.
- 1920A Bolshevik coup fails in the Democratic Republic of Georgia.
- 1937Gone with the Wind, a novel by Margaret Mitchell, wins the Pulitzer Prize for Fiction.
- 1939The All India Forward Bloc is formed by Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose.
- 1945World War II: Sinking of the prison ships Cap Arcona, Thielbek and Deutschland by the Royal Air Force in Lübeck Bay.
View the complete list of historical events for May 3.
Curious about this You Can Get Me Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 3 and 2000 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kip Pardue, Kevin Thoms, Richard Marsland, Auguste Lumière, Houko Kuwashima, Michiko Nomura, Jens Lehmann, Allison Smith, Alice Hirose, David Walliams.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 3 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on May 3, 2000.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Maria Maria by Santana featuring The Product G&B as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 6, 2000). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 22, 1907 – Robert Young, American actor, singer, and producer (d. 1998); July 15, 1972 – Scott Foley, American actor, director, and producer; November 26, 1972 – Arjun Rampal, Indian actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 925