Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of May 2000 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 3, 2000 was a Wednesday and it was the 124th day of the year 2000. The next time you can reuse your old 2000 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 99 days left before your next birthday. You will be 17 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,110 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 207 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1901Gino Cervi
- 1919Pete Seeger
- 1928Dave Dudley
- 1929Denise Lor
- 1933Alex Cord
- 1958Susanna Kwan
- 1970Bobby Cannavale
- 1990Levi Johnston
- 1990Miranda Chartrand
- 2006Mutya Orquia
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 3.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 3.
- 1428Pedro González de Mendoza, Spanish cardinal (d. 1495)
- 1896Karl Allmenröder, German soldier and pilot (d. 1917)
- 1906Enrique Laguerre, Puerto Rican journalist, author, and playwright (d. 2005)
- 1943Jim Risch, American lawyer and politician, 31st Governor of Idaho
- 1946Silvino Francisco, South African snooker player
- 1954Angela Bofill, American singer-songwriter
- 1965Nina García, Colombian-American journalist and critic
- 1966Firdous Bamji, Indian-American actor
- 1996Mary Cain, American runner
- 2006Mutya Orquia, Filipina actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 3.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 752Mayan king Bird Jaguar IV of Yaxchilan in modern-day Chiapas, Mexico assumes the throne.
- 1715A total solar eclipse was visible across northern Europe, and northern Asia, as predicted by Edmond Halley to within 4 minutes accuracy.
- 1791The Constitution of May 3 (the first modern constitution in Europe) is proclaimed by the Sejm of Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth.
- 1877Labatt Park, the oldest continually operating baseball grounds in the world has its first game.
- 1945World War II: Sinking of the prison ships Cap Arcona, Thielbek and Deutschland by the Royal Air Force in Lübeck Bay.
- 1947New post-war Japanese constitution goes into effect.
- 1951The United States Senate Committee on Armed Services and United States Senate Committee on Foreign Relations begin their closed door hearings into the dismissal of General Douglas MacArthur by U.S. President Harry Truman.
- 1963The police force in Birmingham, Alabama switches tactics and responds with violent force to stop the “Birmingham campaign” protesters. Images of the violent suppression are transmitted worldwide, bringing new-found attention to the African-American Civil Rights Movement.
- 2002A military MiG-21 aircraft crashes into the Bank of Rajasthan in India, killing eight.
- 2015Two gunmen launch an attempted attack on an anti-Islam event in Garland, Texas, which was held in response to the Charlie Hebdo shooting.
View the complete list of historical events for May 3.
Curious about this Tamarind Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 3 and 2000 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Leelee Sobieski, Melanie Smith, Townes Van Zandt, Gary Talley, Hyde, Paul W. S. Anderson, Jacques Godin, Álex de la Iglesia, Lisa Stansfield, Stephen Hillenburg.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 3 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on May 3, 2000.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Maria Maria by Santana featuring The Product G&B as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 6, 2000). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 20, 1933 – Danny Aiello, American actor, singer, and producer; October 27, 1958 – Simon Le Bon, English singer-songwriter (Duran Duran and Arcadia); July 15, 1990 – J. B. Gaynor, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 979