Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of May 2000 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 3, 2000 was a Wednesday and it was the 124th day of the year 2000. The next time you can reuse your old 2000 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 6 days left before your next birthday. You will be 17 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,203 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 210 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1910Norman Corwin
- 1928Dave Dudley
- 1929Denise Lor
- 1933Alex Cord
- 1948Chris Mulkey
- 1951Christopher Cross
- 1953Bruce Hall
- 1978Paul Banks
- 1981Farrah Franklin
- 1994Lindsay Bushman
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 3.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 3.
- 1860Vito Volterra, Italian mathematician and physicist (d. 1940)
- 1877Karl Abraham, German psychoanalyst and author (d. 1925)
- 1925Jean Séguy, French sociologist and author (d. 2007)
- 1938Omar Abdel-Rahman, Egyptian terrorist
- 1939Jonathan Harvey, English composer and educator (d. 2012)
- 1944Pete Staples, English bass player (The Troggs)
- 1976Jeff Halpern, American ice hockey player
- 1977Eric Church, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1983Jérôme Clavier, French pole vaulter
- 1996Noah Munck, American actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 3.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1481The largest of three earthquakes strikes the island of Rhodes and causes an estimated 30,000 casualties.
- 1791The Constitution of May 3 (the first modern constitution in Europe) is proclaimed by the Sejm of Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth.
- 1830The Canterbury and Whitstable Railway is opened. It’s the first steam hauled passenger railway to issue season tickets and include a tunnel.
- 1860Charles XV of Sweden–Norway is crowned king of Sweden.
- 1867The Hudson’s Bay Company gives up all claims to Vancouver Island.
- 1877Labatt Park, the oldest continually operating baseball grounds in the world has its first game.
- 1913Raja Harishchandra the first full-length Indian feature film is released, marking the beginning of the Indian film industry.
- 1945World War II: Sinking of the prison ships Cap Arcona, Thielbek and Deutschland by the Royal Air Force in Lübeck Bay.
- 1979After the general election, Margaret Thatcher forms her first government as Prime Minister of the United Kingdom.
- 2002A military MiG-21 aircraft crashes into the Bank of Rajasthan in India, killing eight.
View the complete list of historical events for May 3.
Curious about this Christmas Favorite? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 3 and 2000 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ledward Kaapana, David McComb, Craig Bierko, Aya Ueto, Michael Flatley, Don S. Davis, Marija Leiko, Ryan Guzman, Donna Mills, Lola Flores.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 3 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on May 3, 2000.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Maria Maria by Santana featuring The Product G&B as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 6, 2000). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 5, 1917 – Pío Leyva, Cuban singer-songwriter (Buena Vista Social Club) (d. 2006); June 4, 1960 – Bradley Walsh, English footballer and actor; October 5, 1952 – Clive Barker, English author, director, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 937