Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of May 2000 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 3, 2000 was a Wednesday and it was the 124th day of the year 2000. The next time you can reuse your old 2000 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 224 days left before your next birthday. You will be 18 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,350 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 215 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1916Léopold Simoneau
- 1929Denise Lor
- 1934Frankie Valli
- 1948Chris Mulkey
- 1965Rob Brydon
- 1968Shane Minor
- 1989Mary Lambert
- 1994Lindsay Bushman
- 1995Zach Sobiech
- 1996Noah Munck
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 3.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 3.
- 1415Cecily Neville, Duchess of York (d. 1495)
- 1826Charles XV of Sweden (d. 1872)
- 1891Tadeusz Peiper, Polish poet and critic (d. 1969)
- 1892George Paget Thomson, English physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1975)
- 1946Norm Chow, American football player and coach
- 1954Jean-Marc Roberts, French author and screenwriter (d. 2013)
- 1959Ivari Ilja, Estonian pianist and educator
- 1966Frank Dietrich, German politician (d. 2011)
- 1971Douglas Carswell, English politician
- 1997Ivana Jorović, Serbian tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 3.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1791The Constitution of May 3 (the first modern constitution in Europe) is proclaimed by the Sejm of Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth.
- 1802Washington, D.C. is incorporated as a city.
- 1815Neapolitan War: Joachim Murat, King of Naples is defeated by the Austrians at the Battle of Tolentino, the decisive engagement of the war.
- 1830The Canterbury and Whitstable Railway is opened. It’s the first steam hauled passenger railway to issue season tickets and include a tunnel.
- 1920A Bolshevik coup fails in the Democratic Republic of Georgia.
- 1945World War II: Sinking of the prison ships Cap Arcona, Thielbek and Deutschland by the Royal Air Force in Lübeck Bay.
- 1948The U.S. Supreme Court rules in Shelley v. Kraemer that covenants prohibiting the sale of real estate to blacks and other minorities are legally unenforceable.
- 1951London’s Royal Festival Hall opens with the Festival of Britain.
- 1973The 108-story Sears Tower in Chicago is topped out at 1,451 feet as the world’s tallest building.
- 1999The southwestern portion of Oklahoma City is devastated by an F5 tornado, killing forty-five people, injuring 665, and causing $1 billion in damage. The tornado is one of 66 from the 1999 Oklahoma tornado outbreak. This tornado also produces the highest wind speed ever recorded, measured at 301 +/- 20 mph (484 +/- 32 km/h).
View the complete list of historical events for May 3.
Curious about this White Guyabano Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 3 and 2000 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: George Roy Hill, Eddie Griffin, Murray Head, Emi Wakui, D. W. Moffett, Marie Osborne Yeats, Miki Mizuno, Kevin Michael Richardson, Bertrand Cantat, Nikos Xydakis.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 3 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on May 3, 2000.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Maria Maria by Santana featuring The Product G&B as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 6, 2000). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 17, 1974 – Mikael Åkerfeldt, Swedish singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Opeth, Bloodbath, and Katatonia); August 18, 1916 – Don Keefer, American actor (d. 2014); April 11, 1957 – Michael Card, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and radio host.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,030