Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 4th of May 1946 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
May 4, 1946 was a Saturday and it was the 124th day of the year 1946. The next time you can reuse your old 1946 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 71 days left before your next birthday. You will be 71 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,862 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 876 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1927Terry Scott
- 1929Audrey Hepburn
- 1934Tatiana Samoilova
- 1951Gérard Jugnot
- 1952David Della Rocco
- 1952Michael Barrymore
- 1954Liz Robertson
- 1972Chris Tomlin
- 1980Franziska Weisz
- 1982Hector King
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 4.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 4.
- 1752John Brooks, American soldier and politician, 11th Governor of Massachusetts (d. 1825)
- 1937Mel Edwards, American sculptor and academic
- 1939Amos Oz, Israeli journalist and author
- 1947John Bosley, Canadian businessman and politician, 31st Canadian Speaker of the House of Commons
- 1957Kathy Kreiner, Canadian skier
- 1960Paul Bhattacharjee, English actor (d. 2013)
- 1964Mónica Bardem, Spanish actress
- 1979Marie Poissonnier, French pole vaulter
- 1982Giorgos Tsiaras, Greek basketball player
- 1983Derek Roy, Canadian ice hockey player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 4.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1256The Augustinian monastic order is constituted at the Lecceto Monastery when Pope Alexander IV issues a papal bull Licet ecclesiae catholicae.
- 1436Assassination of the Swedish rebel (later national hero) Engelbrekt Engelbrektsson
- 1910The Royal Canadian Navy is created.
- 1912Italy occupies the Greek island of Rhodes.
- 1919May Fourth Movement: Student demonstrations take place in Tiananmen Square in Beijing, China, protesting the Treaty of Versailles, which transferred Chinese territory to Japan.
- 1926The United Kingdom general strike begins.
- 1932In Atlanta, mobster Al Capone begins serving an eleven-year prison sentence for tax evasion.
- 1942World War II: The Battle of the Coral Sea begins with an attack by aircraft from the United States aircraft carrier USS Yorktown on Japanese naval forces at Tulagi Island in the Solomon Islands. The Japanese forces had invaded Tulagi the day before.
- 1945World War II: Neuengamme concentration camp near Hamburg is liberated by the British Army.
- 1990Latvia proclaims the renewal of its independence after the Soviet occupation.
View the complete list of historical events for May 4.
Curious about this Lime Green Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 4 and 1946 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Asuka Hinoi, William Sanderson, David Bromberg, Lene Lovich, Andreja Pejić, Sean Frye, Gordon Jump, Bruce Gray, Eddie Van Halen, Yolande Donlan.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 4 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on May 4, 1946.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 16, 1927 – Olga San Juan, American actress and dancer (d. 2009); March 15, 1944 – Francis Mankiewicz, Canadian director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1993); May 8, 1977 – Joe Bonamassa, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Bloodline and Black Country Communion).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 875