Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 4th of May 1946 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 4, 1946 was a Saturday and it was the 124th day of the year 1946. The next time you can reuse your old 1946 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 283 days left before your next birthday. You will be 72 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,015 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 881 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921John van Kesteren
- 1944Russi Taylor
- 1956Sharon Jones
- 1960Paul Bhattacharjee
- 1963Vange Leonel
- 1970Gregg Alexander
- 1975Catherine Trudeau
- 1977Emily Perkins
- 1987Anjeza Shahini
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 4.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 4.
- 1752John Brooks, American soldier and politician, 11th Governor of Massachusetts (d. 1825)
- 1820John Whiteaker, American soldier, judge, and politician, 1st Governor of Oregon (d. 1902)
- 1922Paul-Émile Charbonneau, Canadian archbishop (d. 2014)
- 1926David Stoddart, Baron Stoddart of Swindon, English politician
- 1951Colleen Hanabusa, American lawyer and politician
- 1959Valdemaras Chomičius, Lithuanian basketball player and coach
- 1977John Tripp, Canadian-German ice hockey player
- 1978Daisuke Ono, Japanese voice actor
- 1982Giorgos Tsiaras, Greek basketball player
- 1989Rory McIlroy, Northern Irish golfer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 4.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1626Dutch explorer Peter Minuit arrives in New Netherland (present day Manhattan Island) aboard the See Meeuw.
- 1776Rhode Island becomes the first American colony to renounce allegiance to King George III.
- 1836Formation of Ancient Order of Hibernians
- 1871The National Association, the first professional baseball league, opens its first season in Fort Wayne, Indiana.
- 1926The United Kingdom general strike begins.
- 1945World War II: German surrender at Lüneburg Heath, the North German Army surrenders to Field Marshal Bernard Montgomery.
- 1961Malcolm Ross and Victor Prather attain a new altitude record for manned balloon flight ascending in the Strato-Lab V open gondola to 113740 ft.
- 1970Vietnam War: Kent State shootings: The Ohio National Guard, sent to Kent State University after disturbances in the city of Kent the weekend before, opens fire killing four unarmed students and wounding nine others. The students were protesting the United States’ invasion of Cambodia.
- 1974An all-female Japanese team reaches the summit of Manaslu, becoming the first women to climb an 8,000-meter peak.
- 1990Latvia proclaims the renewal of its independence after the Soviet occupation.
View the complete list of historical events for May 4.
Curious about this Aqua Swirl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 4 and 1946 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tip Tipping, Pierre Lapointe, Diana Sowle, Caterina Valente, Ryoo Seung-wan, Chiaki Kyan, Fred Mascherino, Frances Bavier, Chanelle Hayes, Geoffrey Palmer.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 4 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on May 4, 1946.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 23, 1918 – Kumar Pallana, Indian-American actor (d. 2013); September 19, 1926 – James Lipton, American actor, producer, and screenwriter; January 7, 1979 – Mariángel Ruiz, Venezuelan actress and singer, Miss Venezuela 2002.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,021